[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Serving the shippers with Wintergarden content so that they can prepare themselves for the inevitable heartbreak tomorrow. Well played, TvN. LOL. They do look cute together in real life teasing each other and everything. Sighh

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Serving the shippers with Wintergarden content so that they can prepare themselves for the inevitable heartbreak tomorrow. Well played, TvN. LOL. They do look cute together in real life teasing each other and everything. Sighh

So true. It was the sweetest warning :lol:Brace yourself WinterGarden shippers. We saw the heartbreak coming but thanks to them for giving us these happy crumbs :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Are they both single and ready to mingle :blush:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Hospital Playlist: Episode 7

by lovepark

hospitalplaylist07-00152.jpg

Bad things happen in life from illness to family troubles, and it can feel like the world is crumbling around you. However, a simple reminder that we’re all flawed humans can be enough to show someone with no hope that beauty still exists. Whether it comes from a close-knit friend group or a random, kind stranger, small acts of kindness can have profound effects on a weary soul.

EPISODE 7 RECAP

hospitalplaylist07-00003.jpg

Jung-won paces back and forth as he waits for an update on the liver for his patient, but when Gyu-wool calls, she tells him that the liver is too big. After contemplating what to do, he decides to proceed with their plans, anyways.

Ik-joon drops by the GS residences’ office and finds Yoon-bok sleeping at a table by herself. He asks if she wants to see a liver transplant, so she follows him to the operating room. On the way, Ik-joon explains the complications concerning Jung-won’s surgery, and Yoon-bok slips into informal speech to express her shock.

While Jung-won operates on the baby, Gyu-wool arrives with the liver. Clearly out of breath, she explains to Jung-won that the elevators were broken, so she ran walked briskly up the stairs. She waits for Jung-won’s response, but since he remains quiet, Ik-joon praises her instead.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/hospital-playlist-episode-7/

• Like 4

Oh my God..... Hye chingues.

Can you guys recognise these three WITHOUT OPENING spoiler first:tounge_xd:.

( I was able to recognise 2 of them immediately , the 3rd one took a couple of minutes ).

YBQaHPh.jpg

Spoiler

The one in blue dress is JJS

The one next to him is YYS

The one next to him is our Dr Do.:scream::tounge_wink::tounge_wink:

Dr Do took a couple of minutes for me to recognise.

I am a self proclaimed encyclopedia on JJS :tounge_xd: so recognizing him was a piece of cake.

YYS eyes & nose helped to recognise him instantly.

So the real shock was Dr Do. hehehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Wow, I think I have read this article but i just realize about that!

Shin Won Ho explained why “Hospital Playlist” is planned to have multiple seasons. He said, “I wanted to create a drama that didn’t initially have a decided ending or an ending at all. However, the viewers have to give us love for there to be another season. Holding meetings and discussions while leaving the finale open-ended allowed for a lot of new ideas and directions.

Hmm, I think I will just enjoy the story and not putting so much emotion/hope for the ending. :)

(Me talking to my self :D)

tenor.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Hello my first post been reading your posts and analysis about this drama. I'm a fan of this team the director and the writer I've seen their previous works the Reply series and Prison Playbook. This is my favorite on going k  drama. I'm just here to enjoy reading your posts. I just like to share this photo during their script reading. doctor-playbook.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

well idol fan can be really petty sometimes lol.

before the comeback the comment section of Aloha is so peaceful but after aloha hold on the #1 melon daily and #2 melon realtime suddenly the comment section full of downvote.

just wait until it retake the #1 from those song. the longevity of the song is the most important to see. right now the UL increase every day right now already 632k and tomorrow is thursday so the boost will be there. will be the final one laughing when aloha retake the #1 again. 

and also the downplay on the song just because it is not Idol and OST is too much. maybe they should learn some lesson why aloha is a really great song.

aloha already experiencing some of the hottest comeback around and been released for 33 days. 

the heart in melon is reaching 100K soon.

some of notable comeback that happen when Aloha in chart.

1. Paul Kim

2. Chungha

3. Apink

4. Oh My Girl

5. Solar ( mamamoo )

6. Ben

7. kang danielxzico

But we will see the longevity of aloha because the song is not song you get bored easily.

there will be alot of comeback soon in may so i guess aloha rank will dipped a little bit but i guess stable top 5 for may is already amazing considering IU will also make her comeback too. 

• Sad 1

I rewatch all the eps so many times and try to look for hints ( and also helping my waiting- week go faster :( )As one of Reply Series fans, I believe it Pdnim would end season 1 with this set up for our couples: 

Minha-Seok Hyun >>>> couple set

Ik Sun- Jun Wan>>>>> broke up

Ik Jun -Song Hwa >>>>> secrets exposed
Jeongwon-Geol Eoul >>>>confession

4 “cubes” are dropped in a full pot of water already. Time for the cooking part, isnt’t it?:”>

• Like 3

I support all the Jeongwon-Geol shippers too!! Yes she is awkward around him but I like this fresh take on how people can also behave differently when in love. Not every female kdrama heroine needs to be cheerful, bubbly and confident- she can be a little dull, a bit nerdy and weird too. Because irrespective of her occasional behavioral flaws I think we can all agree that Geol is honest to herself, willing to improve at her job and has a good heart. We all learn to better handle ourselves, to better express ourselves as we age and I think we are seeing just that for Geol. And for someone like Jeongwon who is so devoted to God he needs someone who is equally devoted to him- and in my opinion Geol fits this bill perfectly. She has a sincere heart and a fighting spirit- I only hope our Jeongwon can see that too!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, Aznzin said:

I rewatch all the eps so many times and try to look for hints ( and also helping my waiting- week go faster :( )As one of Reply Series fans, I believe it Pdnim would end season 1 with this set up for our couples: 

Minha-Seok Hyun >>>> couple set

Ik Sun- Jun Wan>>>>> broke up

Ik Jun -Song Hwa >>>>> secrets exposed
Jeongwon-Geol Eoul >>>>confession

4 “cubes” are dropped in a full pot of water already. Time for the cooking part, isnt’t it?:”>

Please no none of these couple.  can we just sacrifice Jong Su and Jeong Rosa couple hahahahaha...:lol:

• LOL 3