[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

as i mention i been watching some real life couple doctor in youtube comment about this show..it totally fun and so worth it..they said lot about how details this writer and pd in term of medical..

then few comment that make me realize no matter how close drama been on real life circumstances is still need drama..

the doctor comment how jeong won (professor) was busier always in the ER (he comment about when jeong won go see kids while being called out by dr bae)

and he said instead of jeong won the one who should be busier is dr bong cause he the head of ER

and they also comment how the fab 5 was almost perfect as professor

he did comment regarding geul wol running take down dad abuser cause he said usually in hospital they had well trained security 

there also part where they show the bruise and the real life doctor(youtube) totally recognise it as child abuse (no need to read x ray etc) 

and they also comment how dr do sleep and shock jung hwan even describe as cooky cause if real life Dr do will be scoled and never able to enter operation rooms.

and the also comment about how actually in real life intern was so scare to call professor (they comment regarding seok hyung birthday) 

they i realize indeed the writer totally brilliant, cause she know how to balance between real life circumstances (small details like wearing gloves before operation- where for some might felt boring especially who not watch many drama) but blend with typical drama jokes and scene...thus make it more interesting

i cant wait for tomorrow’s no matter how the story go, whether it make sense or not..I just enjoy..and lets continue give opinion on our point of view..it make more fun  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, maggiee said:

Hey guys, I watched again the recent episode and found that SongHwa and JunWan shirts in band scene are quite similar, the desain and the colour. I don't know what is the meaning of this, but I just want to drop it here. (sorry I don't understand how to post image) , but you can see it in the band scene of episode 7. 

2 more days and we will get the episode 8 :D

Probably means nothing. LOL. They are way past the age to wear couple outfits. Hahahaha. My conclusion is that they have the same stylist. Lol. 

• LOL 8

I just think, if Song Hwa and Jun Wan will be the end-game, I can't imagine how it can hurt Ik Jun and Ik Sun at the same time. And it will hurt even more because they are brother and sister and care for each other. 

Jun wan and Ik jun's relationship might be really affected because after Jun Wan kissed Ik Sun (Ik Jun's brother), he kiss Song Hwa (Ik Jun's first love). Omg, please don't. It doesn't seem right.

So, I think I will eliminate this pairing from any possible end-game scenario. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

I just think, if Song Hwa and Jun Wan will be the end-game, I can't imagine how it can hurt Ik Jun and Ik Sun at the same time. And it will hurt even more because they are brother and sister and care for each other. 

Jun wan and Ik jun's relationship might be really affected because after Jun Wan kissed Ik Sun (Ik Jun's brother), he kiss Song Hwa (Ik Jun's first love). Omg, please don't. It doesn't seem right.

At the moment, I can't even imagine how?? Jun Wan cares for Seong Hwa, no doubt there but he loves Ik Sun, break up with Ik Sun will also change his dynamic with Ik Jun......there is noway it stays the same no matter who breaks up with whom....I don't want that...I want the core 5 to stay unbothered

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

Maybe it will happen, but maybe not. If Junwan and Iksun break up later, maybe they will break up not because JunWan but because Iksun. Maybe it is because her past or because her military duty. You know, military ask you to move from one place to another for duty. And it is so common in real life. And maybe they choose it to be the best choice for them to break up. So they are good. It is one possibility and there is a lot other possibilities. Maybe it is JunWan who will desperately sad. And later he will settle his heart and find he likes SongHwa. And like the discussion before, there is a possibility that SongHwa first crush is JunWan (or Ikjun or Jeongwon or another man). We don't know. 

And Ikjun, somehow I think there is a possibility he will end up like JungHwan in Reply 1988 who only keeps his feeling for himself. Don't get me wrong, I will like Ikjun with SongHwa but if he doesn't tell SongHwa how he feels for 20 years and in the future, how come they will end up together? He needs to take action before someone gets SongHwa like Taek got DeokSun. And if it is JunWan, he will tell it right away. 

I like JunWan and Iksun though, they are too cute together. But someone said it before, it seems like there is a wind coming their way. So I won't invest to much at one couple before the end because in drama land, anything can happen. And this drama will have 3 seasons (I always repeat it myself to get my mind straight haha) . 

Oh I forget, I am in a ship and it is Jo Jungsu and Jung Rosa :lol:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, maggiee said:

And Ikjun, somehow I think there is a possibility he will end up like JungHwan in Reply 1988 who only keeps his feeling for himself. Don't get me wrong, I will like Ikjun with SongHwa but if he doesn't tell SongHwa how he feels for 20 years and in the future, how come they will end up together? He needs to take action before someone gets SongHwa like Taek got DeokSun. And if it is JunWan, he will tell it right away. 

Yes, that's what I am worried about too much because he seemed like Jung Hwan, someone who only keeps his feelings for himself. And they never confessed to the girl they liked because they need to maintain their friendship. At the same time, that's also the reason for me to think that he is more likely to be the end game, especially after Reply 1988 trauma. Come to think of it, he has been hiding his feelings for 20 years and got divorced. If he still doesn't get the girl in the end, after 20 years he has been through, he will be more miserable from Jung Hwan. It just not very wise for the writer if she only makes us get more traumatized from her works.

Jo Jung Suk cast first maybe also one of the reasons too why I believe Ik Jun will be the end game. He was the one who comes first to Shin-PD's mind for making this drama. For me, it implies something special is prepared for his character since the very beginning. 

Usually, the reply series, the main character, is a woman as the center. But because Jo Jung Suk was cast first and always listed first on many websites, in the case of Hospital Playlist, it is more likely Ik Jun as the center. And commonly, the center is the end-game themselves and will end up with someone they love.

Regardless Jo Jung Suk is an established actor, he's also excellent at acting when it comes to making suppressed feelings come out of the box. I don't know how to describe it, but Jealousy Incarnate is my reference. Lol. TMI. But he is a great kisser and excellent in romantic acting. So I believe his skill and charms won't be wasted as well.

And I remember Shin-PD's reason why he chose Taek as the end game. It was because he wants to show that nice guys (with common second-lead attributions) can also get the girl. Not only the bad guys or tsundere-type like previous reply series. It means, Shin-PD tends to choose someone with different attribution as the husband.

Come to think of it, what type of character who hasn't got the girl all this time? The blabbermouth guy, the smile-maker. Like Dong-Ryong in Reply 1988. Haetae in Reply 1994. And Sung-Jae in Reply 1997. That kind of character that used to become the sideline, but now we got Ik Jun as the highlight. So I can imagine Shin-PD has this in his mind, "Now is the turn of the smile-maker becomes the main character of the series and get the girl in the end!”

And he choose Jo Jung Suk who's very good in acting funny and joking with people around. Okay, he has some Jung-Hwan's sides, but he has more Deok Sun's sides in him too. So in Ik Jun, I trust :D 

So yeah, let's hope it turns out to be good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1