[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

17 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

There are so many GIFs that I want to post here but I can't . I use Imgur just like you. So I want to ask you do you sometimes face this same problem or not. I need your help in this regard. As I see you have become a pro in posting GIFs here:thumbsup: and what gif maker software you use to make GIFs that get easily posted here by you using Imgur 

Well. I didn't experience the same problem, chingu, so I don't think I understand. I tried to download the 'gif' you provided, but it turns out I downloaded a video file Mp4. So maybe that's the problem? 

The software I use: 

1. You can use a software "Screen To Gif" and it will save a gif from the video-screen directly become a GIF file. It is really easy to use, especially for a beginner. You can instantly adjust the fps speed, delete-frames, and also adjust the size of the screen you want to capture.

2. But right now I changed my method. I am still using "Screen To Gif" but I don't save the file as a gif. I extract the frames and save them as a bunch of pictures. And I load the pictures into Photoshop Stack (gonna take some time for this). You can also import the video to the photoshop and select the range you want to capture. There are so many video tutorials out there how to make gifs from Photoshop. Since the feature is a little bit more complicated, you will need them. But it's actually pretty easy once you master one particular technique.

I personally recommend Screen To Gif, because it is free and a quick tool. But if you want to use Photoshop as well, you can do that. Because it has more color gradation.

After that, I upload to the imgur in one section of images and copy the original gif link to insert it here. I don't use any other features from that website. Hope that helps.

Good luck, chingu! Here's I give you some love....

3SgaF4W.gif

• Thanks 2

Instagram account @hospitalplaylist was awesome and translated some of the BTS videos released by TVN. Check it out and give @hospitalplaylist a follow. It's not a perfect translation but props to @hospitalplaylist for taking the time to translate the BTS. I agree with @Arajo81 translation about the question for the professors...Which residents would they pick from other departments:

• Seok-hyung picked Gyeol-wool but Ik-Jun said "no"
  • Song-hwa picked Min-ha
  • Jeong-won picked Jae-hak and Joon-wan said that he can take him...I don't know if I should laugh, cry or both for Jae-hak:lol:

Shin Hyun-bin (Dr. Jang Gyeo-wool)...cute how she switched between herself and the character

cto

Spoiler

Ahn Eun-Jin (Chu "the Bear" Min-ha)

cto

Jung Moon-sung (Do Jae-hak)

cto

• Like 10

5 hours ago, yookitube said:

Fully agree about the relationships thingy...which seems common, as I've seen in my Hospital system too.  However with the skill-set and age gap...chances are, they are already aiming to be 2nd or 3rd wife of the more senior MD.

Knowing hospital dynamics myself, very famous surgeons having multiple failed marriages and numerous affair rumors with young interns, nurses and vice versa is sadly very very common. 

I don't think Gyeo Wool is a 3rd year intern, are we sure?? Because then her awkwardness in terms of patient handling or running after the criminal leaving patient behind really are poor writing. She would likely have had enough experience to not make these rookie mistakes. This is poor writing. I am not saying 3rd year interns are perfect but doctor patient interactions are very fundamental to the training, there is noway she gets to 3rd year without having already gone through these with other people. I guess given everything, we can overlook one bit of lazy writing.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@yookitube do you know how hard I laughed? I am not sure its meant to be funny but it sure is. The comment about the 2nd wife. Here it's partner since the women need not necessarily be dependant on the male partner and she is as likely to be another medico. That is one of the funniest comment I've read because it's sadly true. By the time you hit 40 a lot of people are onto their second partners.

Another drama has crashed and burned for me so I am out and about looking for a drama to see. Hospital Playlist or Wise Doctor Life is about the only drama that is consistent.

I must say how much I admire this writer and PD combo. They are so consistent. And also do such inspired casting. I have seen the actor playing Jeong Wan since his Smile, You days. He has always been excellent but he has quite a light build.  But this time his build, role and character have all meshed into a perfect whole. He has always been able to act but I remember when he was the male lead in a romantic drama-  he didn't quite made me think he was my idea of a devoted, reliable man. However here his arrogant surgeon persona, the slightly snarky friend, the honest but hidden caring mentor, the giddy secretly romantic boy/man just fits him to a T. His dressing, his mannerisms, the way he talks- befitting his age/ work status just fits. Like a glove.

I don't think anyone has talked much about him as much as Jeong Won and Ik Jun. Smile, You was my first Kdrama project and I have a special spot for Jung Kyoung Ho. I know he is almost 6 foot tall at 183/184cm but he appears so slight. It has been so good to see him since Prison Playbook.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I don't think Gyeo Wool is a 3rd year intern, are we sure?

Yes we are.  Her character description says she’s a 3rd year resident of GS.  Given her 3 years experience she’s still very behind when it comes to patient handling and she even missed anaphylaxis in herself?  I put it down to her GS professors who treat her like a princess (again in the character description).  None of them have pulled her up on it in the past.  They all want her to assist and scrub in on their surgeries.  None of them want to get on her bad side.

• Like 7

@Ameera Ali I have been wondering about the flowers on SHwa’s desk for a while now.  I think we were led to believe that Capt Ahn gave her the flowers but it’s not.  Had he given her the flowers, he would’ve come into her office and asked her, “Do you like the flowers?” like how he told her later about his gift of shoes.  They were cut flowers (maybe from her garden?).  So it looks like his mom did?  Or maybe he put the flowers on her desk after his mom gave them to him.  :lol:.  Thanks for that gif. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, im0202 said:

The interview of the supporting cast (subbed)

Thank you so much for always subbing the behinds and the relay cams!! :heart:

Edited by allforyoo
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Chi Hong realizing he missed the opportunity to drink with Song Hwa...

"Curse you Seok Min!!!"

20200428-131922.gif

When Minha saw resident Eun Won...

"I have my eyes on you, little fox"

20200428-132734.gif

Gyeoul after asking Jeongwon for dinner. 

"I can't believe I just did that!"

20200428-131018.gif

Spoiler

What really happened after SongHwa told Seok Min off...

20200428-132157.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@ck1Oz Omg I just recently binge watched Smile, you. JKH's character was sooo great there, I fell in love all over again. He is ectomorphic body type, there is one scene where the female lead insults him by saying he looks like parchment paper wrapped around bones. LMAO. But I think he looked his best in Prison playbook. Maybe it's the uniform, I don't know. I agree with everything you said about his character in HP. He just owns his role of a prickly cardiothoracic surgeon who is just gooey on the inside because of love. I think we will see another side of him very soon. Whenever a character is too happy, it only means that a huge tragedy is coming their way. Hahahahahaha. 

@im0202 That TMI quiz is soooo funny. At this point there is no difference in watching them in the drama and in interviews like this. They almost behave the same as their characters. LOL.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@kokodus Agree! The 5 of them behave so much like their onscreen characters in all the interviews and behind-the-scenes (especially KDM, JKH and JJS) that I’m not sure is it just perfect casting, or did the writer already have these 5 people in mind when she wrote them. Thus they’re so similar whether IRL or as their characters. Or maybe it’s just brilliant acting:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, L haha said:

How can I post my own image?

It is better if you read the info HERE first then they'll give a link to an extensive list of questions with example.  Since it's your own image you have to upload it somewhere such as Photobucket etc... then use that link to post an image.   I hope it'll be a little bit of help.

• Insightful 1

Hey guys, I watched again the recent episode and found that SongHwa and JunWan shirts in band scene are quite similar, the desain and the colour. I don't know what is the meaning of this, but I just want to drop it here. (sorry I don't understand how to post image) , but you can see it in the band scene of episode 7. 

2 more days and we will get the episode 8 :D

• LOL 1