[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Song played when Dr Jang asked Dr Ahn to take her out for a meal. Well, whether the song is from Gyeu Wol’s or Jeong Won’s point of view, the message is quite clear :D. By the way, it was also played when Jun Wan first visited Ik Sun (after her hospital discharge, last scene of Ep 4) to eat buljjajangmyeon.

Confession Is Not Flashy by Kyun Hyun

Someday I gave you a dazzling bouquet of flowers

The light and the fragrance are far away, sadly withering

Now you are prettier than flowers, as will lose the power

At that time, our love is different from flowers, now I’m going to breathe

Dear my love, I’ll promise you without saying anything

Until your tears are dry, I will protect you

Looking back on the present, in the distant future as if I could give you a little kiss

On this world, and on those long, long hours, and all of those people, I only love you

Until your tears are dry, I’ll protect you

Looking back on the present, in the distant future as if I could give you a little kiss

On this world, and on those long, long hours, and all of those people, I only love you

On this world and for those long, long hours

And of all those people, I feel grateful for meeting you

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, L haha said:

Has anyone seen this Hospital playlist relationship chart before? I saw it in a video but I've never seen a HD version of it

Don't know how to post pictures so it's here: https://imgur.com/a/SOnbqeg

I have never seen this before. Is this a officially released one or just fan made chart? I don't recognize many people in this chart. LOL. 

• LOL 1

Seriously now it’s only 3 days to find out if AJW will dump our poor princess or except her crush I feel that it was the right timing to confess her feelings to him , because in love & relationship timing is everything. 

1- she didn’t leave the chance to miss him before she talks to him . 
15879935971587993589.gif

2- didn’t leave the chance for him to misunderstand her motive for asking him out . 

15879937891587993771.gif

looking back at other shipping for example Dr Ahn Chi Yong he always keep missing the chance with his crush or it always the wrong timing ( because what if , if he confused his feeling before LIJ announced his divorce :D:phew:

Spoiler

15879926381587992627.gif

15879923571587992343.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Song played when Dr Jang asked Dr Ahn to take her out for a meal. Well, whether the song is from Gyeu Wol’s or Jeong Won’s point of view, the message is quite clear :D. By the way, it was also played when Jun Wan first visited Ik Sun (after her hospital discharge, last scene of Ep 4) to eat buljjajangmyeon.

Confession Is Not Flashy by Kyun Hyun

Someday I gave you a dazzling bouquet of flowers

The light and the fragrance are far away, sadly withering

Now you are prettier than flowers, as will lose the power

At that time, our love is different from flowers, now I’m going to breathe

Until your tears are dry, I will protect you

Until your tears are dry, I’ll protect you

On this world and for those long, long hours

And of all those people, I feel grateful for meeting you

The Cover Image of this OST is Jeongwon and Gyeoul so probably hs a connection either of them.

• Like 1

i saw lot of youtuber(lot of from medical staff/doctor) and from my limitation of korea it seems part of them agree that this drama almost to real with doctor life 

i watch one video review that has cc (except latest episode) 

Spoiler

after watching from doctor point of view, the drama itself became more fun..cause every little thing related to medical either it make sense or not..it also effect by view of fab 5 and others character...

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Ik Jun when he saw Song Hwa's currently changing her clothes.

This 3 sec of EP.8 trailer just made my Ikjun-Songhwa ship sails again .. comparing to full EP one and a half hour, I am so desperately need more Ikjun-Songhwa moment! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

She's in her 3rd year. You don't choose who you have a crush on. It just happens . Because someone has a crush on a senior / professor doesn't mean that person is there for the wrong reasons. 9+ years of study, night duties , no weekend, no time to rest and someone is there for the wrong reasons. In the medical field, it happens a lot. Professors are in a relationship/married with residents. Interns dating interns or medical students.

That made it even worse.....which is why she earned a hallway on-the-spot rebuke from a senior consultant for thoughtless indifference in dispatching the patient kid's mom in the beginning episode.  A  rookie mistake ..... or simply lacking in fundamentals?

Fully agree about the relationships thingy...which seems common, as I've seen in my Hospital system too.  However with the skill-set and age gap...chances are, they are already aiming to be 2nd or 3rd wife of the more senior MD.

• Thanks 1

@Kaizen68 sometimes when I try to insert a gif here, it do not insert here as a gif but just inserts as an image. For example the below image. It is not an image actually but a 3 second gif but it is posted here just as an image through Imgur.

TMjCgV8.gif

There are so many GIFs that I want to post here but I can't . I use Imgur just like you. So I want to ask you do you sometimes face this same problem or not. I need your help in this regard. As I see you have become a pro in posting GIFs here:thumbsup: and what gif maker software you use to make GIFs that get easily posted here by you using Imgur 

• Like 1