Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

dr. Jang be like: "I want to be hugged as well~~"

She's so cute ☺

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

They do the filming until this week. So we would have behind the scene when the staff celebrate Shin Hyun Bin and Yoo Yeon Suk’s birthday, right? Because they have similar birthdate. Only one day difference. Anyway, that would be so cute.

tDbWCfI.jpg

24U2Qbh.jpg

7 hours ago, L haha said:

I have a feeling that Iksun would break up with Junwan in some eps in the future. It could be that something triggered her past trauma so she isn't ready, or couldnt trust anyone for a long time. And after that, Junwan would be devastated but tries to win her back. There's a clip analyzing new license plate of Junwan to karaoke song and it's a break up song. So I think they will break up, then Junwan tries to win her again, and they would get back...

this is from the preview when this drama unaired. I think it’s more likely they will break up along the way before finally get together again. 

T4ojxYQ.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

that looks like Seong Hwa to me......does Jun Wan loose his family members, it looks like a funeral because of all black attire.........also Shin Hyun Bin is from Mistress.........Goodness I almost did not recognize her here.

12 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

that looks like Seong Hwa to me......does Jun Wan loose his family members, it looks like a funeral because of all black attire.........also Shin Hyun Bin is from Mistress.........Goodness I almost did not recognize her here.

jun wan often wearing a black attire. But yes, it seems like a funeral from the background. And It also can be Song Hwa. Consoling Jun wan by hugging him? Idk. We will know for sure.

15 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

jun wan often wearing a black attire. But yes, it seems like a funeral from the background. And It also can be Song Hwa. Consoling Jun wan by hugging him? Idk. We will know for sure.

They don't wear all black that way unless somebody passes away....general observation at least not the tie

• Like 1

Woww who the hell made oppa cry like that? LOL. @Kaizen68 You have keen eyes. I have not even watched this trailer before. Hmmm. 

It makes sense though, Jun wan is the only one who hasn't faced any tragedy yet, Jeong won lost his dad in 1st ep, he also lost his long-term patient in 1 ep. Song hwa had that Breast cancer scare and she was also cheated by her ex-bf. Seok hyeong, I don't have to mention, his life is the epitome of sadness. Sighhh. Ik Jun's wife cheated on his with his friend , so got divorced, he also lost a liver transplant patient. For Jun wan it's all rainbows and unicorns till now. All his surgeries are successful, his personal life is also going too smoothly. He is being uncharacteristically laughing and giggling this past two eps. LOL. I hope his tragedy, it's not something very huge, and he will be able to overcome it with the help of the Fab five. Fighting oppa!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

They don't wear all black that way unless somebody passes away....general observation at least not the tie

And @kokodus
i think its a huge tragedy tbh, judging from his expression. I am worried it would be his mother passes away. Because recently he fight a lot by phone and not in a good mood with his mother. I am worried because Jun wan could regret a lot of things and be in utter despair.

hope that’s not true anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali What if oppa is crying because he couldn't handle the level 5 spicy buljajjangmyeon?? LOLOL. 

• LOL 9

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali What if oppa is crying because he couldn't handle the level 5 spicy buljajjangmyeon?? LOLOL. 

he can’t handle lever 4 , so level 5 may make him cry like baby :joy:

or maybe he worked over time :joy:

15878621981587862183.gif

15878624621587862455.gif

• LOL 7

There are tons of BTS and netflix promotional videos sitting quietly in youtube without any subtitles, can any kind person provide subtitles and share them here.

• Like 2

Here's Ep 7 Making video (subbed)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 10

Lonely Night by Kwon Jin Ah

Credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

ya'll are waiting for Ik Jun to find out about Jun wan and Ik Sun but what if the big reveal will be in the time period of when they are broken up(as some of us have speculated they will end up breaking up for a while because of Ik Sun's past trauma). Which will make it a lot sadder cuz Ik Jun will need to comfort Jun Wan cuz he will probably take it really hard. Just speculation though I might be completly off lmao

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@LovelyLady all the cast look so much fun..maybe they all should have variety shows..you know what i like about this pd he always had eyes on stars...

i think shin hyun bin and ahn eun jin fun personality make mi na and geul wol friendship more than it should be...like it being said they both had different character yet how they became so close...their friendship chemistry is the best

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Why this thread moving soooo slowly?  it is 4 days more for new episode. How can we wait sooo long :sweatingbullets::cry:. Come on chingues make this thread more active to spend the 4 remaining days relatively easy. 

I m not sure if I can post back to back so plz tell me if there is any problem in doing so . Anyway the trailer for next episode looks much fun.it seems next episode will focus more on side characters. But I am waiting mostly for this scene .:P:D& I m sure many of u  r also in line waiting with me :P

15876551651587655156.gif

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Why this thread moving soooo slowly?  it is 4 days more for new episode. How can we wait sooo long :sweatingbullets::cry:. Come on chingues make this thread more active to spend the 4 remaining days relatively easy. 

The price of watching on going series and on top of that  only 1 episode per week, a real torture:D:D:D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

What if Jun wan already knew about her past trauma? Everyone thinks that they will break up because of her trauma but what if the twist is that he already knew it because Ik sun herself told him before they started dating. LOL. Just my wishful thinking I guess. Atleast they should let one couple to be happy and sweet. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1