[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

@ayamom u r liking Ik Jun most cos you saw him first in HP, I love him most In JI, cos I watched him in JI  first , I think this is about first impression although all of his projects are masterpieces as far as he is concerned. Ik Jun is my most favourite character in the drama. He NEVER disappoints. You saw some of his other work I will recommend you to watch all the remaining work, trust me you wouldn't regret it. And you must be watching it in a hurry to watch more & more of him, lol I did the same so I could not enjoy his work as much as JI. So I rewatched everything with proper focus & giving full time to each project of his. And enjoyed every thing more. What is AB? I don't recall a drama or movie that starts with these initials.

Regarding band , yeah this is a highlight of the drama, again JJS is a complete package, he sings sooooo well. His song Aloha has reached new heights of ratings on music channel charts that never happened before for a song , sung by an actor.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kaizen68 said:

I don't know why I am currently obsessed with Ik Jun's lips. I also learned how to make gifs using photoshop because of it. This is my motivation. Lol. It took sometimes when importing frame by frame to the photoshop, but I can't help :lol: Seriously, hope his lips will be well used in this drama :kiss_wink:

Ik Jun be like: "You are obsessed with my lips, right? Lemme give you more..." :w00t:

Y7GGYwL.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Can you share with us where did you read the news about the cast signing on for season 2 and shooting end of this year?

Read it from Twitter while I start watching HP, will post here again once I found it :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another Chart Update for Our Hospital Playlist song!!!

ALOHA IS OFFICIALY A HIT.

After hovering at #1-#3 after 3 big releases in a row ( paul kim,solar,and kang danielxzico ) 

Today finally ALOHA GET FIRST TIME REALTIME ALL KILL. ( YES THE FIRST TIME THEY GOT REALTIME ALL KILL ) Back then there is always chart that #2 either it is soribada bugs or genie but now they are all #1

So congrats for the first every Realtime All Kill for Jo Jung Suk Aloha

If the ranking keep up then we will see PAK tomorrow!

And for the other OST it is rising quickly with JOY right now at #12,Urban Zakapa #39,kyuhyun #58 , kwon jin ah #71 , kwak jin eon #91 and the newly released rabbit #87

And FYI the Unique listeners for Aloha is increasing every day right now at 674k back when they first got #1 it is 600k only

Aloha charting right now

#1 Melon daily+realtime

#2 Genie daily + #1 realtime

#2 Bugs daily + #1 realtime

#1 soribada daily+realtime

#1 flo realtime

Next update for bugs and genie is tomorrow 12 30 KST let see what happen. If we really got PAK then JJS should really celebrate the Very Rare moment in any singer career 

That only Zico And IU to get the PAK this year ( yep u heard it right only both got it ) for comparison who had release their song this year and not get PAK because of how hard it is.

- BTS ( sadly because lack of unique listeners they couldnt get PAK but they got one already with boy with luv )

- Red Velvet

- Taeyeon

- Baekhyun ( 2 ost )

- Gummy ( OST ) Aka Jo Jung Suk Wife

- Mc Mong

- Mc The Max

- Paul Kim

- mamamoo

- apink

- solar

- Gaho ( OST ) that also rising just like JJS

- changmo 

- itzy

- gidle 

- kang daniel

- and many more

I guess you can atleast recognize some from here to know how hard it is to get one. Let alone for A Remake OST with Actor singing it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

I Knew it!!! I knew swoon will release this scene from 7th ep. Hehehe. Truly the best scene of 7th ep. Hehehe. I must have watched it like 100 times already. LOL. Everyone else roasting him while song hwa is sooo fixated on the Bluetooth connection, and Ikjun practising to speak on the phone with his girlfriend are the funniest parts, if only IJ knew who it is....I can't wait for that day to come sooner. LOL. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I Knew it!!! I knew swoon will release this scene from 7th ep. Hehehe. Truly the best scene of 7th ep. Hehehe. I must have watched it like 100 times already. LOL. Everyone else roasting him while song hwa is sooo fixated on the Bluetooth connection is the funniest part, and Ikjun practising to speak on the phone with his girlfriend are the funniest parts, if only IJ knew who it is....I can't wait for that day to come sooner. LOL. 

I love every scene when they get together and talk over one another. It’s just so real:D

And whenever this happens I always wait for Seokhyung to call/ or receive a call from his mother and his “Eomma?” Lol it’s like a running gag and it gets me every time. 
I think rewatching this scene many times is normal because we can focus on a different person’s expressions each time:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

On 4/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, fattyfingers said:

This is where Jang is: she have a one side love to JWon, and eventually put him on pedestal. She does not have the gut to communicating normally with him (except when they are working), hence she cannot ask him directly about his personal life. Then what would you do in that case? Don't you just asking other people around him to gather more information, to feeling you know him a bit more? It is normal for everybody want to know more about their crush. She is so clumsy in this aspect she look like a school girl sometimes, to the point I feel a bit pitiful for her.

I have to agree. And the fact that dr jang actually lacks experience in romance makes this even more reasonable. In ep5 she did mention she hasn’t have her first kiss yet, which probably indicates she doesn’t have much romance experience.

I don’t  think people should bash Dr Jang like that, but then again, this just portrays how differently people react towards others. In our everyday lives, villains and flawless protagonist do not exist, we judge people base on our own views about them and we’re the one who decide whether to like them or not. You can be friends with someone because they find you comfortable to be with, but at the same time, can also have someone disliking you due to you unfitting to them. Seeing the various reactions, I think PD Shin and writer Lee really did a good job

Edited by Meqong
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

Wow episode 7 was good and finally we get Dr. Chi-Ahn's story yihee (STILL SHIPPING SONGHWA-CHIAHN).

But let's talk about the best parts of the episodes, the Reply 1988 cameos, damn I was squealing when I saw Jinju-Mom and Taek-Dad, and then the golden turtle emerges I was shouting. Also for the OST to be played, the writer and director really knows our soft spot. 

• Like 3

I really want the twins residents to have more screen time, they are so cute and adorable, esp. the twin girl. 

They are now to be seen together with IJ so often, right? Maybe he will win them to his department. Poor JW who cannot remember their name how can he win them to the heart dept.? : ))

All the reference related with the littlw twins Mo Na and Mo Ne are hilarious and fun to watch : )) 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

There was a video posted here talking about lines. I remember of it when I saw this scene . There is a line or 2 behind them. On one side, there's Gyeo wool who is far from the line. On the other, Jeong-won is hesitating to cross it.

In ep.7, they're still separated by a line.

In the gif, I saw JW made a lightly move to GU. But I think GU will start to avoid him. I hope so. :))

D195wTd.jpg

Everyone, did you see that? She MAKE UP and untied hair. She looks beautiful. Uri JW-Budda will be pitiful :)

Edited by HOMEMATIC
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Regarding band , yeah this is a highlight of the drama, again JJS is a complete package, he sings sooooo well. His song Aloha has reached new heights of ratings on music channel charts that never happened before for a song , sung by an actor.

He really is so good! Multi-talented.

Loved the Reply 88 cameos (Sun Woo's mom and Taek's dad).

• Awesome 1