Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

Ater ep 7, I hope the end of season 1 somehow will give me one of the answer for my questions:

1) who was Song Hwa’s first love?

2) Is there any love line between JeongWon and Song Hwa?

3) Does Jeongwon have any feeling toward Dr. Jang?

4) Ik Jun’s love toward SongHwa will bloom again?

5) Ik Sun’s love toward Jun Wan will last long? 
6) Seok Hyun will give up his feeling toward Song Hwa and open his heart for Minha?

7) What will stop Jeongwon become the priest?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@ayamom 

Welcome aboard fellow JJS/CJS fan.:love:feel so happy & proud of JJS. it is so sad it took you 10 years to discover him. 10 years because he joined the world of TV in 2011. But Better late than never.:)

It took you Hospital playlist's some episodes to like him, it took me his 1 drama JI  & there was a commenter on DB who discovered him in JUST A CAMEO in the drama LOTBS & we all ended up watching his other works.:)O yeah that's the power of JJS brilliant acting & magic of his charming personality. :heart::love::kiss_wink:.

Oo dear, your name @JJS's Fan-atics,  it's so awesome :wub:.  Ikr, where have I been? JJS is always there with his charm :lol:.  I have watched few of his dramas and movies (TK2H, A101, JI, AB), but Ik Jun really hooked me. (Perhaps because I only watch Hospital Playlist now. Usually I watch 3-4 dramas at the same time).

Anyway, like the pooling above, one of main charm of this drama is the band. It's really something new and fresh. I can't help to not looking for their behind the scene performance on IG or Youtube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why everyone pulling his hair :joy:

wasn't enough last week he was egg cracker  :D

15877752261587775220.gif

15877753291587775324.gif

• LOL 11

11 hours ago, Kathy345 said:

@kiefshi1056 Hospital Playlist will air 12 EP in total so we have 5 EP remaining!

Need to mention that the cast crew sign for 2 seasons and they will start shooting season 2 later this year for 2021 air!

Can you share with us where did you read the news about the cast signing on for season 2 and shooting end of this year?

• Like 1

so adorable :wub::love:

- that how I imagine their first date ( laughter) 

15877807461587780739.gif

15877808641587780859.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

I don't know why I am currently obsessed with Ik Jun's lips. I also learned how to make gifs using photoshop because of it. This is my motivation. Lol. It took sometimes when importing frame by frame to the photoshop, but I can't help :lol: Seriously, hope his lips will be well used in this drama :kiss_wink:

Even when he was serious, he looks cute.

dnGdUNm.gif

And this one. Somehow, I have mixed feelings when I saw he became so serious.

QQwjFgn.gif

Sometimes, his lips looks like a fish in the water.

47xYDTb.gif

And looks like a mackerel fish.

eWYz82H.gif

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

nothing is going in his way :joy:

from the food to falling dawn 

15877812271587781217.gif

15877811381587781133.gif

15877810611587781049.gif

• LOL 17

@ayamom u r liking Ik Jun most cos you saw him first in HP, I love him most In JI, cos I watched him in JI  first , I think this is about first impression although all of his projects are masterpieces as far as he is concerned. Ik Jun is my most favourite character in the drama. He NEVER disappoints. You saw some of his other work I will recommend you to watch all the remaining work, trust me you wouldn't regret it. And you must be watching it in a hurry to watch more & more of him, lol I did the same so I could not enjoy his work as much as JI. So I rewatched everything with proper focus & giving full time to each project of his. And enjoyed every thing more. What is AB? I don't recall a drama or movie that starts with these initials.

Regarding band , yeah this is a highlight of the drama, again JJS is a complete package, he sings sooooo well. His song Aloha has reached new heights of ratings on music channel charts that never happened before for a song , sung by an actor.

• Like 4

Hi guys, I am looking for the relay camera of Yoo Yeon Seok, is there any sub video in this thread???

1 hour ago, Kaizen68 said:

I don't know why I am currently obsessed with Ik Jun's lips. I also learned how to make gifs using photoshop because of it. This is my motivation. Lol. It took sometimes when importing frame by frame to the photoshop, but I can't help :lol: Seriously, hope his lips will be well used in this drama :kiss_wink:

Ik Jun be like: "You are obsessed with my lips, right? Lemme give you more..." :w00t:

Y7GGYwL.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Can you share with us where did you read the news about the cast signing on for season 2 and shooting end of this year?

Read it from Twitter while I start watching HP, will post here again once I found it :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Favorite parts from the making video came from our most favorite couple :wub:

dpnHRel.gif

dr. Jang be like: "I want to be hugged as well~~"

iG4t8Uo.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

@Kaizen68 Saw this and thought of your JJS lips post on previous page :D

jlsogqi.jpg

I dunno what concept JKH and YYS are going for here:joy: But look at JMD and YYS?! Is this another hint or they just messing with us??

HVymDbO.jpg

• LOL 13

Another Chart Update for Our Hospital Playlist song!!!

ALOHA IS OFFICIALY A HIT.

After hovering at #1-#3 after 3 big releases in a row ( paul kim,solar,and kang danielxzico ) 

Today finally ALOHA GET FIRST TIME REALTIME ALL KILL. ( YES THE FIRST TIME THEY GOT REALTIME ALL KILL ) Back then there is always chart that #2 either it is soribada bugs or genie but now they are all #1

So congrats for the first every Realtime All Kill for Jo Jung Suk Aloha

If the ranking keep up then we will see PAK tomorrow!

And for the other OST it is rising quickly with JOY right now at #12,Urban Zakapa #39,kyuhyun #58 , kwon jin ah #71 , kwak jin eon #91 and the newly released rabbit #87

And FYI the Unique listeners for Aloha is increasing every day right now at 674k back when they first got #1 it is 600k only

Aloha charting right now

#1 Melon daily+realtime

#2 Genie daily + #1 realtime

#2 Bugs daily + #1 realtime

#1 soribada daily+realtime

#1 flo realtime

Next update for bugs and genie is tomorrow 12 30 KST let see what happen. If we really got PAK then JJS should really celebrate the Very Rare moment in any singer career 

That only Zico And IU to get the PAK this year ( yep u heard it right only both got it ) for comparison who had release their song this year and not get PAK because of how hard it is.

- BTS ( sadly because lack of unique listeners they couldnt get PAK but they got one already with boy with luv )

- Red Velvet

- Taeyeon

- Baekhyun ( 2 ost )

- Gummy ( OST ) Aka Jo Jung Suk Wife

- Mc Mong

- Mc The Max

- Paul Kim

- mamamoo

- apink

- solar

- Gaho ( OST ) that also rising just like JJS

- changmo 

- itzy

- gidle 

- kang daniel

- and many more

I guess you can atleast recognize some from here to know how hard it is to get one. Let alone for A Remake OST with Actor singing it.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Pheobe was weird but she was worldly, she had quirks but she went after what she wanted with confidence......nope.....Jang is way too closed off for any of that

SHE must be Minha :lol:

I Knew it!!! I knew swoon will release this scene from 7th ep. Hehehe. Truly the best scene of 7th ep. Hehehe. I must have watched it like 100 times already. LOL. Everyone else roasting him while song hwa is sooo fixated on the Bluetooth connection, and Ikjun practising to speak on the phone with his girlfriend are the funniest parts, if only IJ knew who it is....I can't wait for that day to come sooner. LOL. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I Knew it!!! I knew swoon will release this scene from 7th ep. Hehehe. Truly the best scene of 7th ep. Hehehe. I must have watched it like 100 times already. LOL. Everyone else roasting him while song hwa is sooo fixated on the Bluetooth connection is the funniest part, and Ikjun practising to speak on the phone with his girlfriend are the funniest parts, if only IJ knew who it is....I can't wait for that day to come sooner. LOL. 

I love every scene when they get together and talk over one another. It’s just so real:D

And whenever this happens I always wait for Seokhyung to call/ or receive a call from his mother and his “Eomma?” Lol it’s like a running gag and it gets me every time. 
I think rewatching this scene many times is normal because we can focus on a different person’s expressions each time:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6