Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

Yesterday we got Go Ara as Ik Jun's ex-girlfriend. Today we haveTaek's parents as Ik Jun's patients and they admire him so much like Ik jun is their own family. Does it mean Ik Jun will get the girl? Because cameos around him always connected to the end-game.  :w00t: B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I can’t help it, i teared up when they practiced. I love the episode today, my Captain Ah!, iksun being a father and his patient, JW being in love, and I definitely agree with SK mom! I will never divorce my husband to be more happy

than me except if I found someone hehehe .I like how it all connected to one another. Dr Jang, Im actually rooting her at first with Ikjun but Im happy for her  if she got that dinner. Im aching for more. The only Flaw of this series is we can only see them once a week! I love how they emphasize this Hospital, they don’t want anyone to accept something from patient and 3rd party company. Just make everyone cleaned, no politics

or whatsoever

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali Oppa hasnt learned his lesson yet. I think she is going to wake up and break his teeth. Hahahaha. The rate at which this ship is sailing....I'm speechless. LOL. 

or hip replacement :mrgreen:

15876635181587663494.gif

• LOL 17

EWS-r0TVcAAN5JT?format=jpg&name=smallwhy this feels like a slap to all of us who keep comparing HP to reply series? Hahahahahaha

• LOL 18

Our first kiss :lol:

VA2Hta2.gif

didn’t expect it would today’s episode. Jun wan is so smooth and sweet :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Seok Hyung omma really is something.......she went and checked all the ladies room to get a bucket of filthy water and mop.....that is dedication to the maximum level, I get her to be honest.....Is his father really that shameless, I am sure there are other hospitals in the city...to come to the one where his son works with his mistress...that said, I hope she divorces him fast....the guy is worthless.......Jun Wan is so cute....I am dying to see Ik Jun's reaction when they figure it out...Ik Jun and Jun Wan have been friends for the longest amount of time since school if I am correct so I really want to see he reacts...I am guessing Jung Won got his priest approval...and Ik Jun and Song Hwa is happening....can't wait

• Like 5

Just finished the latest ep. The friendship is awesome and the best parts of the drama for me. I love watching each character as individuals (this includes the nurses, residents, and interns) and as friends or colleagues with one another. It’s interesting the different relationships and dynamics they have with one another. 

I try not to read too much into things. For me personally it ruins the drama when I do this. I get angry because I feel doped that things didn’t turn out as I thought. As if I was deceived by the writers/PD when in reality I allowed my POV to skew the story/narrative being told and as DJ Khaled says “played yourself.” I did this heavily with Reply ‘88 (but not ‘97, ‘94, or Prison Playbook) and the heartbreak of Jungpal taught me a huge lesson. I now let a sneeze be a sneeze and a hug, a hug because the story will eventually let me know so go with the flow and accept what it’s telling me. With that said: 

I have never wanted to see a character’s date get rejected so bad. Reject her Jeong-won. Break my Dr. Jang’s heart (it’s only temporary). Wouldn’t it be best if Jeong-won DOES reject Dr. Jang? Signifying that for him, Dr. Jang is not like all the other staff? She’s someone he can’t be alone with to just eat a meal or watch a movie because it would mean something/be more than just that? ‬He can’t be alone with her because of the feels. She’s not like the nurses or Dr. Bae, she’s different. I am #teamrejection please and thank you. Reject her. REJECTION!! In a battle with God we got to play the long game. SPARTANS!! Lol. 

Also drama as much as I love her, please give my Dr. Jang more development/something to do other than be a potential love interest. Display her work and skills like you did in episode 2. I feel like all we see now are her quirks (she wears the same outfits, she enjoys her food, she had a blunt straight faced nature?she’s a BTS fan) and her standing around. Can we see her general surgeon skills please and thank you. I want to see her examining patients, researching and detailing the best plan for treatment, perform a surgery, post-op follow up/check in; something, anything! Give Dr. Jang something more than being in a love triangle with God! Show me her sleepless nights. Her missed lunches. I want to see her office/messy desk again. Can we get a peek into her home? Give me her general surgeon bamf! Balance out her crushing/love triangle with god, with her being a component GS that all doctors want to work with. With her right now I feel there’s a lot of being told these things but not enough being shown/seeing it. I blame the potential love interest aspect for that. If I had to choose between that (Dr. Jang/Jeong-won) or having a fully rounded, component, and well developed character; give me development/good character writer. 

Other than the above the drama is pretty good (I’d be a liar if I didn’t say I’m bored the first 30 minutes or do of each ep. IMHO they need to shorten the length of episodes. There is so much filler the first 30-45 minutes.Much of it comes to mean something/lead to storyline, but the way it’s handled at times feels disjointed to me and long winded). I loved seeing the mother poor the bathroom water on that trash and refusing a divorce because of the brazen gall of the pond scums they are. A part of me wants her to let it go but a bigger part wants her to let them suffer in shame while she lives her life carefree and unbothered. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

why this feels like a slap to all of us who keep comparing HP to reply series? Hahahahahaha

.. I never watch it replay 1988 , I never compared , so this don’t count right :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Jun wan oppa! I wanna know about your long story why you were exempted.  Let's eat jajangmyeon,ok??? :wub:

And Shin pd, you are an ace player of this field!!!  Keep roiling and trolling man!!! 

Uju!!!!I am ujuholic. No matter how selfish Ik jun's wife was,  she really gives Ik jun the whole universe through this wonderful boy. Priority matters. In every relations and uju proved it today!        

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20200424-014904.gif

This is so freaking relatable :P You're working your a** off while someone's slacking. Not that Eun Won was slacking but she was taking her damn time. Hahaha And what did the nurse mean by the bear and the fox? Who's the fox? 

20200424-015310.gif

I've never been so disappointed to see Jung Kyung Ho in my life :huh: Sorry. Both Gyeoul and I wanted Jeongwon lol :D I can't believe I just said that.

20200424-015730.gif

Poor Dr. Bong! They're just too mean :lol: I seriously want this group to start hanging out for real. Come on be best friends!!! And Jae Hak was the only one not interested in the fab5's love stories. He's so precious.

Spoiler

20200424-022255.gif

Awwwwww!!! You gotta love this man. I seriously warmed up to him in this episode. He's like one of my fave residents now (but I love all residents) Chi Hong Fighting!!!

Spoiler

20200424-022714.gif

This broke my heart. I know he will eventually talk about his divorce but the dialogue was so heartbreaking. I wasn't ready for it. :tears: It must have been so hard to talk about it and open yourself up to a total stranger. 

Spoiler

20200424-020319.gif

20200424-023938.gif

Am I the only one who ships these two? This is my real OTP! :D Step aside IkSun!!! 

Spoiler

20200424-020942.gif

20200424-023133.gif

He innocently said yes to Dr. Bae's invitation, without batting an eyelash. But with Gyeoul he was clearly shocked and taken aback. The contrast is so stricking. My girl finally made a move :wub: but why do I feel like he's going to reject her based on the preview? Urghh previews are tricky tho. I'm so proud of you Gyeoul. But what's the reason behind the contrasting reaction? Does he know of Gyeoul's feelings? He's just so inexperienced in these things that I doubt if he picked it up. I doubt IkJun would ever throw Gyeoul under the bus (he adores her so much). I've been saying this week after week but... Jeongwon what are you hiding?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

29 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Also drama as much as I love her, please give my Dr. Jang more development/something to do other than be a potential love interest. Display her work and skills like you did in episode

It is a long series....she will definitely get her Crush-Landing-On-You  moment....in order to show and equally highlight JeongWon's romantic development.  But whether she gets a touch-down or not....let us see.

Also, so far he is the only guy in the Fab5 who has no loveline yet... past or present....oh wait, I thought he has remained celibate (virgin) up to this point (40+), which may be true...ie. no date, no girlfriend, no sex, no nothing ...which is rather amazing...given that men think about it 24/7.

;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali My brain automatically erased the memories of last two eps of R88 to save me from heartache. So I also didn't get that turtle reference until I saw some fanposts about it. But Rest assured, all the R88 meta references in today's ep seemed like it was mocking us for drawing parallels between the two shows. LOL. 

• LOL 6

my favorite mom and dad from r88 made an appearance and i was so happy !!

dr. jang and her crush on jwon is killing me. for real. why did he look so shocked though? MAYBE HE LIKES HER TOO?? there’s something, he’s hiding something.

ahhhh songhwa, why are you so nice to capt ahn. no surprise he keeps falling for her. she’s so nice. i loved capt ahn’s side story today. he’s always nice and is a straight A student. he’s one of my favorite residents.

but hands down my favorite doctor-resident relationship is jwan and jaehak. they are HILARIOUS. i LOVE jaehak. HAHAHAAH laughed so much because of him. oh also we didn’t see his wife. is it gonna be another r88, r94 or r97 cameo? 

don’t tell me i’m the only one who expected taek or deoksun to come?

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I like this drama a lot.

It focuses not only on the romance but a lot on friendship and other relationships. Kind of reminds me of the Korean Scrubs or Greys Anatomy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

GOD i'm still not over my heartbreak from r88 and dr. jang's crush is making me feel like i'm going through it all again.I'm so stressed about it that i can't even completely enjoy the show.

My love-hate relationship with this writer is the strongest feeling i have in my entire kdrama history. maybe i should stop watching it like how i stopped watching r94 due to chilbong's one sided love and continue it after hearing jung won fell for my dr. jang. But i love it so much i can't drop it.May god helps my stupid heart

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well I'm not really a Jeong Won - Jang shipper but I wanna say something to most of you who are stressed that Jeong Won would reject Jang's offer for eating out together:

It might be a good thing if he rejects her. They clearly said he never say no to anyone who wants to eat with him or go out cuz he is such a nice guy and maybe him saying no to her actually shows that she is different then other people in his heart(may it be a romantic way or not). And he might reject her because he dosen't want a possible relationship to be in the way of him becoming a priest(lol this dude sure loves god) and becuase this is gonna be a long series - who knows maybe in the long run it will go well for this two:D

but idk really, I don't really mind this couple but from the 1st episode I was kinda hoping Jeong Won and Song Hwa would get together idk why I just feel like although we haven't seen any scene of them two alone you can see how much he cares for her in his actions(like in the latest episode he let her seat in the front seat of Jun Wan car because it is less cramped so he literally went out of the car and offered her to take the sit and also when everyone was talking in the resturant about Seok's problem and only Song Hwa didn't day anything he asked for her opinion) anyway yeah idk really but I just like the combination of their personalities, although I certainly wouldn't mind our captain Ahn and Song Hwa getting together cuz he is just the biggest smiley fluff ball of a human and he's really kind and godddd I love guys with pretty smiles I'm hooked lmao.:wub: And I believe his tempermant like Jeong Won would also match her well.

BUT ANYWAY MOVING ON FROM THIS LOL

I just hope for everyone's happiness whoever they end up with that is their life and I will love and embrace it no matter what because who I think is right for a certain character might not be the cup of tea for others which shows how different humans are and how vast our opinions are on different subjects and since I am not one of the characters I think it is not my place to criticize them.

Alsoooo I wanted to point out that a new character is low-key coming up - I don't remember her name but I believe she is a resident or something(the one that looked over captain Ahn's operation and said she was nervous and also switched shifts with him) idk if this is a possible love line for our Chi Hong or just a platonic supporting friendship but whatever that is - I'm all for it.

sorry if this was a bit messy lol I usually don't rewrite my comments or think about them too much so I just wrote what came to mind:D

and now for another week of torture till the next episode guys lmao good luck to all of us:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

the cow was asking oppa out for dinner while our princess was shy , admiring him from far and respecting the kdrama law of the attraction :joy:

Thanks for the nurse for clarifying it to our girl ,  it was 100% charitable thing he do , don’t mean anything, it’s make me more trust he have feeling for dr Jang because he uncomfortable around her because of his feeling :wub:

Spoiler

15876755841587675553.gif

15876758231587675796.gif

15876759121587675905.gif

15876760231587675998.gif

15876761251587676106.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

So doc bae like jwon too? No? She thought she's special but the nurse crush it :joy: He is everyone's favorite :wub::lol: but his heart is belong to the God lol

auwwww my grumpy granny why so cute :blush: 

#happyfastingtomuslimfriends

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, RenRen said:

- I don't remember her name but I believe she is a resident or something(the one that looked over captain Ahn's operation and said she was nervous and also switched shifts with him)

Ah that’s Sun Bin - they are the Fab3 of Dr SHwa’s team — Seok Min, Sun Bin and Chi Yong.

@nurlayla yes Dr. Bae -  from the very beginning has like Dr Buddha/Garden. The classic confident woman. 

Most were shocked of contrasting response of Dr. Garden with Dr Bae and Dr Jang.  I think he was trying to date in groups and alone with opposite sex but he is rather cautious to those whose likely are too serious because he would leave anytime for the seminary.