[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

@bedifferent Wow~~ this is like watching a drama with a twist. I thought it had something to do with his thumbs and it turned out it had something to do with his surgical headlight! :D

Btw, is there any link to live streaming?

7 hours ago, snowlou said:

@bedifferent Wow~~ this is like watching a drama with a twist. I thought it had something to do with his thumbs and it turned out it had something to do with his surgical headlight! :D

Btw, is there any link to live streaming?

i think.............. but why need live streaming when the show is on netflix hehe ( except if u are in europe ) 

the show is up 30 min after korea broadcast.

and i saw that today runtime is 1h 13 min so far the shortest.

Edited by triplem
Best not to mention illegal streaming sites. Please PM each other instead.
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

i think aqstream. but why need live streaming when the show is on netflix hehe ( except if u are in europe ) 

the show is up 30 min after korea broadcast.

and i saw that today runtime is 1h 13 min so far the shortest.

Silly question from me: but don't we have to subscribe for Netflix to be able to watch anything on it? (here me not wanting to spend more money on subscription :unsure:). So I thought, since I'm so excited, I want to live stream it (for free) if I'm still able to stay up.

1h 13m! Great~~~ can't wait:lol:

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Silly question from me: but don't we have to subscribe for Netflix to be able to watch anything on it? (here me not wanting to spend more money on subscription :unsure:). So I thought, since I'm so excited, I want to live stream it (for free) if I'm still able to stay up.

You can use the free trail for 1 month. Lol. Then after this show ends you can cancel it. Hahaha. But I don't even think livestreaming is required since this drama is released on Netflix subbed eps will come out in those illegal sites earlier than usual. 

Ahhh why only 1hr 13m, I want longer eps so that I can sustain the wait for next week....gahhhh

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, snowlou said:

yep u had to subsribe for it.

u can do the free trial or find it on illegal site. there are lots of them that air the show and other ongoing and ancient kdramas as well. 

but u gotta be patient with the ads and other things. 

live streaming it unless u are a fluent korean speaker is almost useless haha i tried once when it is hotel del luna and tbh i dont understand anything they say lol. and it make you even more impatient to wait for the sub.

• LOL 1

49 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh why only 1hr 13m, I want longer eps so that I can sustain the wait for next week....gahhhh

@Samuel Yohanes @kokodus:sweatingbullets: It's just I can live stream before I go to bed or else I have to wait until tomorrow morning or even later depending on when I can get free time to watch the subbed one ( I don't understand korean one bit so def have to re-watch if i live stream) - Now I sound too crazy don't I. Oh~~ the 1 month free trial - If I'm to do this, I think I'll time it so I can access it to watch the last ep. If I start using it now then I won't have free access for the finale :P

LOLOLOL. I know right, it would be awesome if they gave us longer..but for now I'm just glad it is still over an hour. I keep checking this forum to help me go through the one-week wait. I'm just hoping this drama will be able to hold my interest all the way until its final episode. I watched a few dramas that got me so hyped up at first but I lost interest somewhere in the middle. There's this one drama that I kept watching and it lost me so I never watched its last 2 episodes!

Well let's see how I go tonight.

Super thanks to @im0202 for all the hard work!:heart:

After watching BTS, special interviews, and other special contents of our 99 squad, I hope after it ends (not so soon anyway), Na PD would kidnap them all for brand new season of Youth (or Friends?) Over Flowers. Their chemistry off-screen is too good to not be enjoyed in a fun reality-variety show!

I know both JJS and YYS had already taken part in 2 different seasons, but one can hope right? :grimace:

• Like 3

Preview for ep 6

Short Version

Hard Sub
MH: Dr Jang Gyeo Wool, you like Prof Ahn Jung Won, don't you?
JWon: You are classmates with Dr Jang Gyeo Wool, aren't you?
MH: Yes I am. How did you know?
GW: Does he perhaps have a feeling for me?
MH: Professor, I have a question
Dr Bong: Who knows about love
JWon: She acts as if she is a strong person, but I think there is something wrong with her
CH: Prof Chae Song Hwa is a good person
CH: I think it will take some time
JWon: Her voice tone is strange. Did something happen to her?
SHwa: I feel really hopeless
SHwa: In a place which is not very big yet not very small. I just want to live there just for one year, while also being 'a ghost' in the hospital

Long Version

Hardsub

JWon: Hey Kim Joon Wan, are you dating nowadays?
JWan: Gosh he is so annoying
IJ: You know you are the first one, right Dr Ahn Chi Hong? 
IJ: I think my sister Ik Sun likes you, Dr Ahn
CH: I knew her the best
JWan: Gosh those brother and sisters are making my inside turns (about his feelings, maybe with worry or making him angry)
JWan: Do you see the woman who used to like Ik Jun?
GAR: I want to treat you for a meal
CH: About whom I meet or date, I'm not feeling confident yet. It will take some time
SHwa: Do you guys really know about Hong Dae? 
JWan: Us?
JWan: You said we can just reach Seoul by taking the bus
MH: Dr Jang Gyeo Wool, you like Prof Ahn Jung Won, don't you?
JWon: You are classmates with Dr Jang Gyeo Wool, aren't you?
MH: Yes I am. How did you know?
GW: Does he perhaps have a feeling for me?
MH: Professor, I have a question
Dr Bong: Who knows about love
JWon: She acts as if she is a strong person, but I think there is something wrong with her
CH: Prof Chae Song Hwa is a good person
JWon: Her voice tone is strange. Did something happen to her?
IJ: Hey go to the emergency room immediately
IJ: I'm not okay with it
SHwa: I feel really hopeless
SHwa: In a place which is not very big yet not very small. I just want to live there just for one year, while also being 'a ghost' in the hospital

Spoiler for ep 5 

Spoiler

- JWan repaired his house and that made him and JWon crashed with IJ for the time being. SHwa worried about her cute niece WJ, in case he will get disturbed with the uncles lol. 

- After quick dinner, they had a band practice session (I really wish the production will reveal all the songs that the MiDo and Parasol Band cover when the season ends) but SHyeong and IJ had to leave in between because of a call. SHyeong got a prank call by his staff because they wanted to surprise him for his birthday (which ruined the friends birthday surprise for him) and IJ really got called about his patients.

- About half of the story of this episodes about the patients and the parents of MiDo and Parasol Band. I had a good laugh for the parents scenes. They are from old generation who didn't understand youngsters games nowadays but still had fun nonetheless. 

- Captain Ahn admitted his love for SHwa when she confronted him. When he wanted to explain more SHwa stopped him and got flustered with his long speech.

- IS visited IJ's house after her friends wedding and JWan who is staying there wants to surprise her but instead he got shocked by her high kick. LMAO IJ fooled him when JWan asked him before about her martial arts ability.
- The next morning IS left her phone at IJ's home and JWan delivered it to her personally and IS kept joking with her bird joke. IS gave him his favorite chocolate. After taking the chocolate JWan hold her hands and surprised her with him asking her to date him. O.O so fast

- IJ used to date with a celebrity before when he was stil a student. He broken up because the girl had a different world with him (her being a celebrity and his as an ordinary man). Go A Ra cameod as his ex-gf who is also the daughter of his patient. 

-SHyeong's father's woman is pregnant and asked SHyeong to convince his mother to divorce his father. SHyeong's resident, MH, has a crush with him but heartbroken after seeing SH talked with the woman

- There is a problem with SHwa's condition. She visited an obgyn? and there's a problem with it. Based on the USG/Biopsy result. A black thing? A cyst in her womb? Or perhaps a breast cancer possibility?

Really writer and PD? A cliffhanger about something wrong with SHwa's condition? I wished nothing bad happen to her. And what a fast development with JWan and IS! He is really quick admitted his love and asked her to date him. Wow o.O

Ost Part 5, will be sung by Urban Zakapa - You My Beautiful Love (a literal translations)

---------------

Edit: I just got the time to log in and did a fast back read the previous pages. Didn't know my translations will play parts in a big (?) discussion about GW. :sweatingbullets: In my opinion, you can take the character description for a small reference only and focus with how the character is being created inside the drama. Everyone will have different interpretation comparing with others and I think no one is wrong, just have a different point of view. 

To be honest, translating the characters description is tricky; there are some parts that is hard to interpret because of the words the productions used. I tried my best to translate as close as possible. Sometimes they are direct in describing the character but there are also some parts where they are playing pun or using slang words to describe the character, which is uncommon and hard to decipher. So yeah, of course there will be a mistake. So far the trickiest character descriptions is GW. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

14 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Favourite part of Ep 5 :joy:
Hope none of Jun-Wan’s brain cells died by that kick. The cupboard door wanted some action as well :lol:

I was hoping someone would upload this scene. Thank you! I am loving Ik-Sun more and more!

• Like 9

Go Ara cameo!!!! I don’t think she’s end game for Ik Jun though, it’d be weird to have her around with a supporting role imo. But who knows?? I hope the doctors in Reply make special appearances too: Joonhee, Trash, Binggrae, and Sunwoo. Since Iksun’s also in the military, would it be possible for a Junghwan cameo too? I’d be over the moon if that happened. :wub:

Ahn Jungwon playing the mafia game with the oldies is how every millennial/gen z kid feels when they explaining things to their parents. :lol:

It didn’t occur to me that Chihong hasn’t properly confessed yet. I thought the ending in Ep. 3 was loud & clear enough for Songhwa to understand that he liked her.

I need more scenes with Gyeoul and Jeongwon pls.  

I laughed a lot again today, but I hope things go well for Songhwa. :tears:

Does anyone know the song they featured at band practice?

Ok, I found it!

Oh! What a night by Crying Nut

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali bwuahaha. That has got to be the most accurate description you've ever posted. I am still dying looking at poor Jung Wan. If he ends up with her he will be the

" yes honey whatever you say honey" husband. Doesn't matter if he's a tyrant in the hospital.

• LOL 8

Seeing Go Ara made me miss Reply 1994 so much.

Btw, I wasn’t that happy with today’s episode, I don’t know why. I miss Dr. Jang and her crush. We didn’t get much scenes between them. And obviously I knew Jeung Won was gonna say he’s interested in the Lord. Lmao.

I want more scenes with Captain Ahn and Song Hwa. The confession was beautiful and I knew right away that Song Hwa was gonna reject it. But there’s a hope of possibility: she knew there was a lump in her chest right? Maybe seedlings of breast cancer? Maybe that’s why she rejected him? AHHHH I DONT KNOW!!

Why do I want Go Ara and Ik Joon to get together again? Maybe cuz I love Go Ara so much?

As much as I love Ik Sun, I don’t know why but I can’t get behind her possible relationship with Jun Wan. I don’t know why.

So many don’t knows!! So little time!!

• Like 6