Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

How to love a strong independent woman?  (cr - Dinosaur Ridge Tumbler)

a25bcb92cb8821f5bdf1b06e414f05a930866722

Who can set up a tent all by herself.  In the heavy rain. 

4e5f17d53cdbdd559195e41c886d6f3ab4c44ef5

Who upon discovery of a breast lump, got a biopsy done on her own.

843f6a346874a5bf83fb567016537b45a44b8abc

Who is well respected in her professional life.

Spoiler

6fb9fb0a5995dc6da73ed65d9edef53f47140ebe

DO Make sure her opinion is heard during group talks

4f14046515f49d68aa4594407bc7d82716d2e6dc

DO ask for her explicit consent 

9f86ede54ee040a1ef207caff472a4818f2660a4

DON’T patronize her.

2df5cf00567582e54c2a881776c4585e5871c00a

DON’T question her way of living her own life.

At the end of the day, there really are very few things that such a strong independent woman cannot handle on her own.

Hence, loving her is not about what you want to do for her.

48416f9a5bae855667dea3d8dbd5c13aa01ffff6

It’s about what she lets you do for her. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 3
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been chatting with @kokodus offline and she persuaded me to post my thoughts on the latest episode. So blame her if you think I've gone off the rocker...    Episode 8 was beautifully pu

Re: Crossing and drawing the line   Much has been discussed about Chihong crossing the line, and Songhwa drawing the line. I plan to do a character analysis on Chihong, so more on that late

In HP, dining scenes are often used to illustrate human relationships. This one is obvious: asking someone out for a meal is an indication of romantic feelings.       And the

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Flower Garden? Are you talking about Song Hwa and Jung Won

why are you here @stroppyse?!? This thread is full of spoilers and other unwanted distractions. It's better you first watch all the eps before venturing out into these threads. Lol. Good luck on figuring out what Flowergarden means.....LOL. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Flower Garden? Are you talking about Song Hwa and Jung Won?

Yes. You are correct. I binged watched the show before participating in the thread so I pretty much drew my own conclusions from my viewing experience. It’s a really heartwarming show about five doctor friends, their patients and their lives.

@triplem, we’re sorry for causing trouble. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 2

35 minutes ago, Arajo81 said:

Anyone else rooting for these two in Season 2 since Wintergarden is now confirmed  :)?

I am (I like flowers in the garden more) but I would like to keep an open mind as who knows this winter garden might grow on me later on. 

First of, I hope this thread is not just for certain shippers only and other like myself can also have share without people making a joke out of our post just because we interpret differently.

I just finished watching HP and so far I enjoyed watching all 12 episodes! It's well thought of and full of heart! The hospital's inside dramas tugged my heart a few times as cases like those exist in real setting. I am sure irregardless who they'll end up with in the end I will watch this drama again because of the slice of life they added  and the songs they incorporated as well. Very good combination!

My question ... are these pairing already set in stone as we still 1 or 2 more seasons to go? The people behind this drama are known for pulling out surprises at the end. What if those obvious things right now may just be in placed to keep something "less obvious" obscured until it's time.  For one, Song-Hwa's real feeling is still veiled and IkJ is  waiting for her reply. JW's a very empathic person so I question his true feelings for GW. JWan relationship with IkS started smooth sailing until the distance separated them (Did anyone see that coming?). And SH is still unmoved despite Minha's persistence. At the end of the season,  everyone's love line is still hanging except for JWan and GW's (but then it only take a dream sequence or something-else for it to crumble down also). It's too early to gloat and too early sigh as I feel their relationships are still evolving, some moving forward, some falling apart and others staying the same in the first season.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

What are you guys going to do if after 8 to 10  months of speculations everything that is said does not happen?

The fun is in the guessing.  It’s a game for me.  :lol:  If the speculation doesn’t come true what does it matter?  I had a lot of fun making up the theories?  It’s like dissecting Shakespeare or a classic novel.  The more you read, the more you pick up.  And this duo is well known for putting in clues (they said so themselves).  That’s why there are so many theories out there amongst Knetizens too.  Like any disease diagnosis.  You work out your differentials from cursory examination.  Then order tests to build your case or work out which to eliminate. 

Win or lose it matters little.  It’s the process of guessing that’s the fun.  If my theories are wrong in the end, I go back and take a look at where I got it wrong and learn.  So that when the game comes around again next time (there’s 3 in the Wise Living Series yeah?  This is number 2), I will be in a better position to get it right.  That’s just how I roll.  What do you do when you get a diagnosis wrong?  You work back to see where you took a misstep so you come out as a better diagnostician next time?  Always learning.  It’s all about the learning.  :)

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

song hwa such super character... i cant help to have major crush on her...and maybe because she had 3 brothers, so she really know how to deal with each guys which make the relationship sty strong without love interest....

song hwa make ik jun realize something with her word..and it also make me and im sure teh viewers with this dialogue 

’what did you do to youself’

and how she mention how happy when she buy all the items cause it kinda rewards...

she open to love and relationships yet not depend on them..she know love will make her live more beautiful so she just go with the flow...but she clear with what she want, that why she dont want to get married...

no wonder even actress like SHB and PSH mention they like chae song hwa character...she just the best

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Dramageek Have i told you lately that i love you (cue Rod Stewart's song). Okay i'm being silly by revealing how old i am through that song.

Anyways i've said this before at winter garden thread but i'll say this again. Thank you and love you!

@triplem sorry for the trouble. You know how thankful we are to you and the other mods right? ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, bee_wannabe said:

@Dramageek Have i told you lately that i love you (cue Rod Stewart's song). Okay i'm being silly by revealing how old i am through that song.

Anyways i've said this before at winter garden thread but i'll say this again. Thank you and love you!

@triplem sorry for the trouble. You know how thankful we are to you and the other mods right? ;)

Wow thanks for Ur love @bee_wannabe. I am glad for everyone who appreciate my many long posts with as many gramatical errors. English is not my first language. Maybe our age made us loves all Shinlee works, hehe. Somewhere between 1988, 1994, 1997 and 1999 is my youth full of agony of growing pains. I even have similar radio tape seen at Reply 1988. That's how old I am.

I just can't help to post coz I love Shin PD, Lee Writers and Na PD. All their works, drama and variety all became my escape from the harsh reality of RL, espescially during this Pandemic. So I kinda protective to them...

• Like 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, triplem said:

Honestly what should I do with all of you? Play nice everyone...there's a thin line between throwing a bit of shade for fun to it becoming a full blown shipping war.   From the start of the drama  till now , I let everyone have their say, as long as they don't break the rules.Behind the scenes I dealt with a number of reports and pms from various ships. Give me a break please....this is going to be two more seasons. 

Please avoid using extra large fonts to get your points across.

Thanks for all your hard work @triplem

I would like to suggest something for the mods to discuss and consider for this thread since there is potential of shipping war to happen. My suggestion probably will get stones thrown at me, but I love this drama too much to let the thread become ugly battlefield of shipping wars. There’s so much more to the drama than just romance/shipping....

Anyway, my suggestion is to make a poll for participants here to vote, roughly the following:

1) lock this thread until airing date of Season 2 is confirmed 

2) thread remains opened but all/any posts that contain only one exclusive ship, for the sake of promoting that ship and that ship only, will be removed without notice (because shipping can and should be done on shippers thread)

Like you said, there are still 2 seasons ahead of us. I think some measures should be taken to keep the thread a conducive place to discuss this wonderful drama as a whole. Not just shipping business. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 2

x1080

Screen+Shot+2020-06-25+at+8.58.20+PM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Our Woo Joo really likes king crab, right? King crab uncle Jung Kyung Ho has arrived

1. [+4126 / -4] No but Lee Ik Joon figured it out but is pretending like he doesn't know right now

2. [+3186 / -1] Our Woo Joo likes Egg Drop but eventually became a model for McDonald's ^^ (t/n: Kim Joon came out in a McDonald's commercial! So cuteeeee)

3. [+2553 / -4] At that rate, I see it as Lee Ik Joon already caught on ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2459 / -3] Ik Soon carrying the child is really, really stable 
↪ [+403 / -0] She might be a mother in real life
↪ [+231 / -0] Because she has a child..

5. [+2287 / -7] Real mom force is coming off of actress Kwak Sun Young-nim ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+327 / -1] She's a real mom! I heard she got married and has a child ㅎㅎ

S036167775.jpg

Screen+Shot+2020-06-25+at+9.14.48+PM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Jung Kyung Ho ♡ Kwak Sun Young, the lovey dovey spot where they're caught red-handed by Jo Jung Suk?!

1. [+3908 / -4] I think Lee Ik Joon knows ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2460 / -17] Lee Ik Joon purposely left them - Ik Joon x Song Hwa, let's become sweet too 

3. [+2430 / -5] Lee Ik Joon figured it out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He came in on purpose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dr. Joon Wan, stop cleaning the floors..ㅎ  

4. [+2122 / -3] He didn't go out, huh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't he just close and open the door ㅋㅋㅋ??? 

5. [+1990 / -4] At this rate, Lee Ik Joon knows but he's pretending that he doesn't, right? ㅋㅋ

cr. ddoboja

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, Periwinkle said:

I think so too.I remember Kim Dae Myung reveal that he especially excited on 1st episode of season 2.Maybe he come and eat with Chu Min Ha??

While YYS also reveals the ending of season 1 is his fave.Does make sense?

@Periwinkle

YYS is the best when it comes to fanservice .:tounge_xd:

@pororo27

I love your post.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I have started a shipping thread for Flower Gardeners.  For those lurking here and wanting a safe space to talk about our ship, that’s where I will be during the hiatus.  I don’t want to starting any wars.  :)

• Like 2