[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

16 minutes ago, Cantabile said:

Songhwa's one-side love,

I just saw a tweet before coming here, and wahhhhh reading your post cleared my mind. I think I know where Songhwa's arc is heading if JWon is really her first love and she still has feelings for him.....

• LOL 16

15 hours ago, akikisetsu said:

It's the under way around, Jeong Won needs to move out and find a place of his own.  It is afterall Jun Wan's place.   :D

Oh yeah... Jun wan even renovated the bathroom recently. But sighh....if left alone i dont think JWon will have enough money to buy a decent apartment for them...I think their friends need to pool some money and get him a place to live with Gyeo ul. LOL

2 hours ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

Don't worry JWon won't need to give up his money anymore for DLL because IJ will take care of it and do more surgeries so that his daughter Gyeoul can go on happy dates with his best friend :D

Aigoo...from the start they've repeatedly given emphasis that a man caring for a woman and vise-versa doesn't necessarily imply romance between them. :sweatingbullets: 

Its funny how we are all pretty sure that Jwon wont be able to survive without the help from his friends when he is a CHAEBOL himself. LOL. Gotta love Shin and Lee for creating a character  like JWon, defying all stereotypes of a chaebol kid. :wub:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, nrllee said:

It’s the little things.  PD Shin is meticulous with props and detail.  IS and JunWan.  IS heading to UK to study.

Union Jack flag in JunWan/JeongWon’s office.

SongHwa’s character description says this

voila...VW Combivan...Campervan... :wub:

Nice catch @nrllee

In Ep3 Songhwa come to JunWan room, Junwan tells SH "Go check IJ  up. I think something's up, but he wont tell me". SH says  "that's not be like him. Well, I'm sure he'll sort it out", then ignore it.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. thanks

58 minutes ago, yyscrush said:

Nice catch @nrllee

In Ep3 Songhwa come to JunWan room, Junwan tells SH "Go check IJ  up. I think something's up, but he wont tell me". SH says  "that's not be like him. Well, I'm sure he'll sort it out", then ignore it.

Thanks.  FYI You’re not supposed to quote pics/videos.  Just delete them from the quote. :)

• Like 1

@__jesse Love your comprehensive analysis! I am impressed how you look to all details and look deeper to find out the meaning and connection with the whole story. It seems your intention is how to appreciate all the effort and hard work of Shin-Lee in building the story very diligently and thoroughly in everything (including the selection of the song, items, colors, & objects). Not to seek anything that can be used as evidence to support the theory or storyline as what you want (love lines). :)

I think what makes Shin-Lee's dramas special are how the story is very relevant to real life, portray many aspects of life and contains messages/lessons about people and life. There is no villain or perfect human. I don't think I have ever disliked or hated a character from Shin-Lee dramas (even in Prison Playbook, it portray the prisoners as a human being who has bad side and good side).

I admit that I experienced deep broken heart in R94 and R88. However, I have never disliked any character or even attacked a real actor just because the story didn't go the way I wanted. And if it was too painful for me then I choose not to continue watching, instead of blaming anyone. Because after all this is "just a drama" and Shin-lee are the one who have complete obligation in determining the storyline. :lol:

Anyway, almost 4 weeks passed after the final but I am still not moving on from HP! Missing 99's squad so much~

ezgif-5-e63240676c94.gif

And lastly, still, love your statement below. :wub:

On 6/21/2020 at 5:36 PM, __jesse said:

This is Songhwa being done with Chihong. Now if you ask me, how does Jeongwon come into the picture? I'd say, he was never in the picture all along.

• Like 6
  • Love 7

@kokodus  Andrea lack of his own apartment and car will be a good topic to be explored in next season. I dunno for how long Winter's brother plan to stay at her apartment, if he is still around, no privacy in winter home either. How will he deals with lack of privacy with a new relationship? Expect to see more tipe of scene like Junwan wiping floor, intimacy interupted = potential hijjinks and laughter.

Imagine if he buy VW Campervan like what @nrllee saw instead of apartment to be parked in the hospital basement parking spot, as secret hide out if he want more privacy with his new girlfriend Winter. You know his girl is busy at the hospital, so a campervan might be a good choice. It's cheaper than an apartment hehe.

I always thought that campervan had something to do with double JW memory in Hawaii. You know they are campervan rental in Hawaii, a good adventure for those who want to explore not so touristy spot of Hawaii. Enough space to carry surfboards along. This Hawaii reference always make me smile coz it is like a nod to Lee Writer friendship with Sechskies Eun Ji Won. As Lee is also writer for many Youth Over Flowers trip, this Hawaii youth travel flashback is something I am very looking forward to for second season. I am sure it's gonna be riot.

https://www.outdoorsy.com/blog/hawaii-surf-campers-rv-oahu

Knowing that she, Winter, has a minimalist wadrobe, I think she'll not have any problem fitting into campervan lifestyle hehe. Her character fit many minimalist who I watch in tiny homes youtube channel.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2

42 minutes ago, Dramageek said:

@kokodus  Andrea lack of his own apartment and car will be a good topic to be explored in next season. I dunno for how long Winter's brother plan to stay at her apartment, if he is still around, no privacy in winter home. How will he deals with lack of privacy with a new relationship? Expect to see more tipe of scene like Junwan wiping floor, intimacy interuppted = potential hijjinks and laughter.

Whose is an apartment that Ik Sun and Jun Wan used to date? Ik Sun stays in the military camp, I dont think she own an apartment. If it is Jun Wan's, it is to risk to bring a girl friend home while he's living with Jeong Won?

@yyscrush Ik Sun rank is high enough for her to be given private military apartment, so I believe it's her place (she probably did not own it). I am sure JW keeps tab on Andrea schedulle. When JW IS kissed in front of ER, they definitelly came to his apartment. Andrea spend time in PICU at that time.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

Oh yah Shin PD is meticulous with details. Just as how he confirmed that IJ’s hand and SHwa’s blush meant something :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405541wpp/hospital-playlist-pd-praises-main-cast-explains-confusion-behind-jo-jung-suk-and-jeon-mi-dos-love-line-and-more

Yes. The pd already confirmed Ikjun is Songhwa's first love, not sure why there are still many theories about this. Even in the drama it's clearly shown

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

seems like andrea is drunk,i mean why you follow fan accout

fanbase :lol:

or his IG got hacked (because he's not following anyone) or maybe they are playing truth or dare,yoo yeon sook kinda typical losing in a game and got punished lmao

• LOL 11

YES PLEASE. JAN 6.

wait if they are going to begin filming on November, wouldn't it be kind of rushed? They will still have to do promotional campaigns for Swoon for example besides filming for the show itself.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Andrew - said:

YES PLEASE. JAN 6.

wait if they are going to begin filming on November, wouldn't it be kind of rushed? They will still have to do promotional campaigns for Swoon for example besides filming for the show itself.

Even just seeing this kind of update makes me excited. When the fact is 2021 is still next year and they will start filming like 5 months later :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

Anyone else too embarrased for yoo yeon seok for liking a shin hyun bin fanaccount and seeing the stories and then unfollowing it....like my boy can be this obvious i thought he was a smart meticulous boy....he must be kicking blankets now for his mistake:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

6 hours ago, Deltay said:

Anyone else too embarrased for yoo yeon seok for liking a shin hyun bin fanaccount and seeing the stories and then unfollowing it....like my boy can be this obvious i thought he was a smart meticulous boy....he must be kicking blankets now for his mistake:joy:

MEEEE!!! I'm way too embarrased to show my face outside as a YYS fan. LOLOL. I dont know what's gotten into him, but i hope he get his act together soon. But i admit that its cute to see this side of him. hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Guys, another plausible scenario is that JeongWon would end up moving into GyeoUl's apartment instead!!! :w00t: (since her younger brother only stays there temporarily) My gurl can definitely support her financially-deficient chaebol boyfriend too!! LOLOLOL

Also, DDL program also ties SongHwa and IkJun together too: she's in charge of the patients while he's in charge of pulling in the fund now :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

its amused to see the chaebol JW who not-has-anything that make everybody wanna help him  :joy:

which i believe not true. he must has something :relieved: i mean come on.... :tounge_xd:

can we have S2 come sooner? i'm that desperate kekeke

• LOL 1

If S2 airing on early Jan next year, wouldn't they need to start filming even earlier than Nov? 

Script reading, promotional pics and vid filming and ofc the band practices, meaning they can start as early as September or October

could it be means certain scene had been record for plot lien storie but not showing in the season 1...the reason why shb/mido/eun jin mention that even tough the reading the script and film but the cut make the plot line more strong or related

• Awesome 1