[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Do you know what song also plays at every episode? It is usually the first song we hear. At the very beginning. But it's also not the theme song. We all know it. 

That's because The wind is Blowing is the main theme song. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, yukiyukiku said:

I was puzzled when i read "Ahn Jang Mi"

thinking i might have missed a detail in HP

It took me a while to guess..perhaps you mean Jang Mi = Rose, as in it will be the flower bloom in the winter garden?

:wub: baby rose in the winter garden?

No?

yes it is..since anh jeong won + jang geul wol = ahn jang mi 

i got inspired from the many ahn in twitter..hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

So nice of ChiHong to cover for SeonBin.  He didn’t need to but he did.  Love is in the air. :wub:

He explains to the patient on her behalf.

8-EE8-C2-CD-4-DE4-402-C-B344-6-BBE808795

35577-D51-05-A4-4073-9006-A31-C3-F1382-F

Spoiler

He explains why she couldn’t do it herself to SHwa

9-D4-BC896-B4-CE-4-EF0-B27-D-27-EAD1414-

SHwa gets it.  

B727-B304-1240-4-D0-A-88-FE-1-F25-C2-C2-

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sorary said:

yes it is..since anh jeong won + jang geul wol = ahn jang mi 

i got inspired from the many ahn in twitter..hahahaha

I saw that too in twitter. I bursted out laughing when they said their first born should be named 'ANH YEONG' Hahahahahaha. 

2 hours ago, Arajo81 said:

Seokhyeong also keeps his desk and car clean so let’s get ready for Flower Bear Garden in season 2! :D

Other hidden lovelines:

- Jongwon and Junwan use hand sanitiser before meeting patients - the hygienic couple :heart:

- Gyeowool, Iksun and Junwan love eating the same brand of chocolates - the snow pigeon throuple :love:

- Dr Bong, Gyeowool and Minha drink coffee together during breaks - Bong sister wives :lol:

(btw this is just a light hearted post - it’s only a drama guys :blush:)

I laughed way too harder at this than I should have. LOL. Bong sister wives.  Bwahahahahahaha. 

• LOL 6

are we gonna seing next season

ahn jeong won vs egg drop ???

or

ahn jeong won vs bts ??? 

i felt sin but it does make me good to seing jeong won felt kind loss like how he felt during geul wol being pick up by her supposed bf(we still need to get info if he know or not)

maybe because jeong won already get used his friend able to read him he always make geul wol felt clueless but he meet his match which is geul wol..geul wol make him crazy..and there was fanfiction.net were an episode were point how geul wol might be more crybaby than jeong won but not like jeong won who express his feelings geul wol the type who lets go and focus what she can do better

another scene i want to see it how both jeong won and geul wol adapt together when they lost the patient..how will they comfort each others

• Love 4

@40somethingahjumma i agree with you..and as shin pd mention on his interview it already show that song is blush when ik jun put his hand on her shoulder but it up to viewers to understand those means..but this statement show lee writer and team had truely constract how the plot will be and what will be for each character...

but believe me, if we wrote this long and explain the hard work of the writer and her teams, if other decide to stick on their statement and delusion, they wont even bother to read all of explanation including the shin pd statement...for them shin pd make that statement as he afraid he gonna loss the fans and because of that shin pd just ruins the masterpiece...hahahahaha

. so yeah rather than explain lets just puting they hot ‘peck’ 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Hi.. here newbie..I just finished watching episode 2. And when Song Hwa got phone call from her mother in the car. She on the way to hospital. Her mother said “get here, talk with your daughter”( ep2 minute 78:02) . Anyone know about this? So Song hwa have a child? all this time I read in this thread, but not found discussion about this.  Or maybe i misinterpreted? I thought that I saw the wrong translate. Please anyone tell me. And sorry for my bad english. Thank you

31 minutes ago, Sorary said:

@40somethingahjumma i agree with you..and as shin pd mention on his interview it already show that song is blush when ik jun put his hand on her shoulder but it up to viewers to understand those means..but this statement show lee writer and team had truely constract how the plot will be and what will be for each character...

but believe me, if we wrote this long and explain the hard work of the writer and her teams, if other decide to stick on their statement and delusion, they wont even bother to read all of explanation including the shin pd statement...for them shin pd make that statement as he afraid he gonna loss the fans and because of that shin pd just ruins the masterpiece...hahahahaha

. so yeah rather than explain lets just puting they hot ‘peck’ 

TBH I don't think anything we do would make a difference as far as the detractors are concerned, "peck" or no "peck" ;) but I blog and write about Hospital Playlist because I love the show and I care about the fandom at large. I doubt that I could convert anyone who doesn't want to be converted. I'm of the belief that persuasion is a lost cause in some quarters. So for me I do some of this because I need to get something off my chest and because I'm discovering new things about the show all the time while rewatching it.

I"m happy if people like what I write but honestly, I write long posts because I do enjoy writing them. ;) I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to. I'm weird like that.

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

28 minutes ago, Malis said:

Hi.. here newbie..I just finished watching episode 2. And when Song Hwa got phone call from her mother in the car. She on the way to hospital. Her mother said “get here, talk with your daughter”( ep2 minute 78:02) . Anyone know about this? So Song hwa have a child? all this time I read in this thread, but not found discussion about this.  Or maybe i misinterpreted? I thought that I saw the wrong translate. Please anyone tell me. And sorry for my bad english. Thank you

SH mom was referring to her husband (SH dad) :))))

• Like 5

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Absolute contrast to this scene when he saw his girl getting picked up by some other guy. 

This is definitely one of my favourite moments mainly because Jeong won looked like he want to kill himself for letting her go. LOL. 

THat moment i want to kill him too hahahaha :mrgreen: Also saying to him "Eat your heart out" my Winter has a new BEAU :D and turned out to be his brother :D. But thats one of my fav too :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

TBH I don't think anything we do would make a difference as far as the detractors are concerned, "peck" or no "peck" ;) but I blog and write about Hospital Playlist because I love the show and I care about the fandom at large. I doubt that I could convert anyone who doesn't want to be converted. I'm of the belief that persuasion is a lost cause in some quarters. So for me I do some of this because I need to get something off my chest and because I'm discovering new things about the show all the time while rewatching it.

I"m happy if people like what I write but honestly, I write long posts because I do enjoy writing them. ;) I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to. I'm weird like that.

don’t worries i one of your fans...i love how you always describe thing details in better words...

my point is let not bother about others things and focus on winter garden:wub:

maybe their delusion also can make us rewatch the scene and it make more meaning for WG scene... 

aside curious about what winter garden will react now they’re in relationships..i wonder how seokhyung ex wife gonna play big role toward bear couple developing 

5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

THat moment i want to kill him too hahahaha :mrgreen: Also saying to him "Eat your heart out" my Winter has a new BEAU :D and turned out to be his brother :D. But thats one of my fav too :wub:

i remember that time where among us here felt how cool geul wol character move on already and kinda felt jeong won deserved to be treated like that..it is totally refesh for me as usually people will bash the girl as she move on too fast...

but of course few episode then we know it was her younger brother..but that damm face expression show how much he cannot fool himself and with simple dialogue from ik jun make every things make sense.. ‘did you see angels??’ 

ig we assume geul wol birthday same with SHB then literally translates her birthday 1004 = cheonsa = angels.

next season we gonna see they both holding hand on the entrance and dr bongs saw it and became speechless...how funny that moment will be 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

57 minutes ago, Sorary said:

next season we gonna see they both holding hand on the entrance and dr bongs saw it and became speechless...how funny that moment will be 

LOve the idea, wouldn't be better if writernim would  make the story phase faster because i want to see little winter garden Jwon is @ his 40s all ready and he is a fond of children and i believe he would be a very good ABONIM.:blush: WINTER GARDEN FIGHTING!!!

• Like 4

The Pepero sticks.  :wub:.  Writer nim you are dropping so many hints it’s not funny. I only found out about the significance of Pepero sticks whilst watching another KDrama recently. 

Pepero Day is held annually on November 11, and is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day. It involves the gifting or exchange of Pepero snacks, a line of chocolate-dipped cookie sticks, with the intention of displaying affection for friends and loved ones. It is held on this day due to the resemblance of Pepero sticks, which are vertical that mirror the shortened date of 11/11” -  Cr https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepero_Day

26-F4-E450-E731-4033-BB71-7-D0-B83-F1-B1

C0-D4-DF03-29-E2-4-AAC-BA9-C-C99-B653-E1

someone kindly did gifs (Kamsahmida).  The hidden love (hibernating) to be revealed come Spring.  When the flowers bloom.  Bring on S2 and S3.

Spoiler

73e66fcc2373d937b9f86646fcea837529255ada134e6efd89ce5d963428c0ea5375b150f67e38af

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@40somethingahjumma why are you always so good with words???? :wub:lol Your posts always make me feel things that i thought i couldn't feel :lol:

I'm right with you that SongHwa's role for the season 1 too. Describing her as the emotional pillar is also spot on. She's not just the emotional pillar for the Lacking Five, but also for her juniors and everyone too. She always keeps her image strong, reliable, and not easily shaken. She has easily become one of my favorite kdrama characters of all time. And because she has portrayed to be so strong and reliable that the scene of her being vulnerable and trembling in nervousness in her car by herself before hearing her biopsy results resonates so strongly with me. It tells us that she is indeed human as well. That it's possible for her to break down, to be vulnerable just like others. She has just hidden it a little too well this season. 

I'm looking forward to what the PD and writer has in store for her development for the next season.:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@40somethingahjumma Great point (as always)! It reminds me of a scene in episode 2 after Songhwa’s school friend with breast cancer is visited by her husband. SH watches them closely and Seong min says ‘are you envious? You should date too’. SH cuts him off by firmly stating ‘no, I don’t want to. I like being single’.

Totally agree that SH’s focus, identify and passion are derived from her work. i believe she genuinely means it when she says she wants to be alone (ie it’s not a defensive deflection to change the topic).

SH is determined and driven when she wants something - if she truly wanted to a partner or family, she would have pursued it ardently. SH doesn’t settle for a substandard situation or is clueless about her feelings - she’s very attuned to what she wants. That’s why it makes no sense that she’s passively in love with Jeongwon, a close friend for 20 years and sits around ignoring her ‘love’ while he’s single and available - it doesn’t fit with her ‘go getter’ character in any way.

I absolutely love these other theories though, at first I was confused but now they give me a good laugh :lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

The Pepero sticks.  :wub:.  Writer nim you are dropping so many hints it’s not funny. I only found out about the significance of Pepero sticks whilst watching another KDrama recently. 

Pepero Day is held annually on November 11, and is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine's Day. It involves the gifting or exchange of Pepero snacks, a line of chocolate-dipped cookie sticks, with the intention of displaying affection for friends and loved ones. It is held on this day due to the resemblance of Pepero sticks, which are vertical that mirror the shortened date of 11/11” -  Cr https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepero_Day

And also, don’t forget during the meeting between GS and OBGYN, Jeongwon was very sneaky by stealing glances to Gyeoul while eating that pepero hihihi:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10