Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been chatting with @kokodus offline and she persuaded me to post my thoughts on the latest episode. So blame her if you think I've gone off the rocker...    Episode 8 was beautifully pu

Re: Crossing and drawing the line   Much has been discussed about Chihong crossing the line, and Songhwa drawing the line. I plan to do a character analysis on Chihong, so more on that late

In HP, dining scenes are often used to illustrate human relationships. This one is obvious: asking someone out for a meal is an indication of romantic feelings.       And the

I supposed they started with the rehearsal

I thought there will be sub

This re-run included the opening with audio issues. LOL, I thought they would only re-run the non-audio issue part

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Nahyebong said:

Hi, 

I'm a silent reader all these times. Really enjoy to read this group. The only way to make me less empty every Thursday is by reading this group. hehehe. Anyway would like to ask, is there anyone here also ship Jeong Won with Dr.Bae? I love their interaction since early episode 2, the scene of Jeong Won smiled when Dr.Bae explaining the kid's condition to the mom. Don't get me wrong, i also  a fan of Winter Garden. But I think Dr.Baek is also a nice catch! 

@Nahyebong

hello there and welcome ,

I am a hardcore WinterGarden follower since the Maggot scene but I can feel you.

I read few comments back when I used to visit more often this thread as the main thread of HP and I saw that some posters liked the pairing of JWon/Bae.

Also you can go in the front page of this thread and see the now closed voting of the pairings.

One of the options was JWon/Bae if you click to the number of people who voted for them you can see who has the same references with you and you can feel more comfy to interact and share your thoughts with them.

@40somethingahjumma another great post from you using common sense and logic to support your ideas and debunked  theories that were  built in sand .

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Instead of streaming it again, they could've just uploaded the video with subs. LOL. Ok ok I shouldn't be complaining. Sigh. 

They showed minutes before the live session last week. Everyone became so nervous and surprised when they said already 100k+ viewers were tuned in. LOL. Kyungho especially looked like he peed in his pants after hearing that. Hahahahahaha. He is such a baby, I love him so much. Lol. They also showed the rehearsal session for the live, they practised canon upto 200bpm, thanks to overenthusiastic maknae YYS. Hahaha. I didn't understand much of what they were saying. Sigh. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

So basically they included moments before the live starts, the practices for the live and a bit after the live ended

It also included several moments which the live did not show last week

for example

NvW7VgU.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Finally the full Mido and Falasol live performance:

As I rewatch the live performance last night, I am again very thankful to them that have done very well despite they are not professional musicians and this live performance is their spontaneous idea (not written/discussed in contract) as a gift to people who love and support Hospital Playlist. 

Until we meet again Mido Falasol~

• Like 4
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

This is Gyeo Ul, Min Ha, and Chi Hong interview at naver. I like this interview because i can see Kim Jun Han funny side. There are not many translations for KJH part so i decided to try translating this interview. Please note that the translation may not be 100% accurate.

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/14225205

Mood maker in the set

GU : shin PD

MH : shin PD

CH : Jung kyung ho. Isn't he so cute? I keep telling him why are you so cute?

Most competent doctor in HP

GU : there's no incompetent doctor in yulje. I wish someday GU will become most competent doctor too

MH : Chae Song Hwa

CH : Chae Song Hwa

Recently developed hobby

GU : none

CH : none, is it because i'm getting old?

MH : checking up on the mirror

Movie of your life/show that impact you

GU : spain movie November. It's a show that influence me to choose acting

MH : me, natasha, and white donkey musical ; almost, maine ; notebook

CH : christmas in august ; blue is the warmest color ; like father like son

Medical treatment you fear most

All : dentistry (their whole reaction to this is so funny)

HP character that resembles you most

GU : Heo Seon Bin. But my friends told me "you're just Gyeo Ul"

MH : Chu Min Ha

CH : if you take bad sides of Kim Jun Wan and Do Jae Hak and mix it together, it will become me.

Character you want to befriend

GU : Min Ha

MH : Chae Song Hwa

CH : Lee Ik Jun

Sing your fav karaoke song

MH and CH : singing

GU : i do have my fav song but i'll pretend as if i don't and move on to the next question

Hardest medical term to memorize

GU : choledochal cyst

MH : placenta abruption

CH : apparently i already forgot all of it

3 words to describe yourself

GU : a person, actress, shin hyun bin

MH : welcome to 30, positive vibe, forgetful

CH : unique, baby boomer because i nag a lot to others, slow as you can see from the way i answer my questions

To me HP is

CH : i think i should say something witty for this. What is Eun Jin's answer?

MH : a work i look forward to

CH : it's a lot simpler than i thought

GU : happiness, warmth

CH : nutrients, a work which gives me energy that will stay forever

Cineplay finally uploaded it in Youtube. This interview was hilarious! Makes me miss the Bong Salon. I loved that they gifted them BTS LINE character plushies at the end of the interview. ARMY forever!:P

HYUN-BEEN: Van...The sentient and all-knowing robot VAN seems to be knowledgeable. in just about everything in the galaxy. Acts as protector of BT21, 24/7. 

EUN-JIN: RJ...RJ loves cooking. RJ loves eating. It's usually in that order. The fluffy fur coat and compassionate soul make everyone feel right at home.

JOON-HAN: Tata... TATA is a crown prince on Planet BT. Possessor of supernatural powers and a hyper-elastic body that stretches to great lengths.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

She stops him from saying goodbye. :)  

6-AAA4-A0-B-8-CA2-49-BD-B20-A-222874-D94

Aww...the song that frames the 2 of them together on the same sofa.  Yes you did SHwa, you knew you loved JWon.

E0-E0-EF04-E2-B7-4484-97-AD-7-CFE3-BEF8-

No line between them in the middle of the frame. :wub:

C24-AF842-A27-A-4-EFD-83-B9-D3-A19-A78-C

• LOL 4

Ya, she stop him from saying goodbye, from leaving Korea for Italy.

This simple logic also can twist to suit your logic, LMAO

plus if the song title means anything, Jungwon would be the one singing it. 

Don't let us LOL too much on Friday.

d40c861490b97b834ca350f5bd0ed6c7a3354b97

On a side note.

This thumbnail is :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

On to some more relevant things that does not need to be analysed or taken out of context:

image.png

#IkSong still doing well on Melon <3

Last I heard, Hospital Playlist is still in Top5 Netflix KR, this is a very good sign. :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 8

Kyung-ho oppa is an oppa that I want to give a hug. :lol:

(Why he is so cute!!)

And Yeon-sook oppa is an oppa that I want to get a hug (from him) :D

(Why he is so sweet!)

ezgif-4-dae81bdc495e.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

As for ChiHong, there are plans for him in future seasons.  Even as he was crushing over SHwa...

78-A86804-7-FBF-4-A43-B949-48-FE58-C868-

Someone’s been in the background for him too.

0087-B49-B-AFA5-4-DD7-A506-B19-FC6652347

She’s been waiting in the wings just like he was years ago for SHwa.

CDF01537-AA8-C-487-A-92-CE-BF640-ED5362-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Nahhhh I want ever tired Dragon Seok min for Sun Bin. They have stressed that Captain Ahn and Sun Bin are only friends not once but twice in the show. Not everyone is like Jeong won who blatantly lie through his teeth to his loved ones. Don't get me wrong I do love him, but I'm never letting him go for that Yangpyeong lie :P Hahahaha.  We will have some one new for Captain Ahn in the next season. We can always have looney to make a cameo.....Eeeeeeeeee

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Nahhhh I want ever tired Dragon Seok min for Sun Bin. They have stressed that Captain Ahn and Sun Bin are only friends not once but twice in the show. Not everyone is like Jeong won who blatantly lie through his teeth to his loved ones. Don't get me wrong I do love him, but I'm never letting him go for that Yangpyeong lie :P Hahahaha.  We will have some one new for Captain Ahn in the next season. We can always have looney to make a cameo.....Eeeeeeeeee

Dragon and Seon Bin are SOOOOO CUTEEEEE :wub: That ship hits my heart unexpectedly, all in the right places though :rolleyes: hehehhhhhh

Next season, we gotta have uri GyeolUl made up some lies about not being able to go on a date with JeongWon, but actually heading to YangPyeong due to Mama Rosa's pleading request to hide it from him. :w00t: Then have him finding out later and rushing over to YangPyeong to prevent Mama Rosa to over-interrogate his precious GyeolUl just to find out that Mama Rosa now is completely smitten over GyeolUl so much that she completely disregards her own beloved maknae. :lol: I like this kind of 'revenge' I'm telling you B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, sillyvivian_yo89 said:

Dragon and Seon Bin are SOOOOO CUTEEEEE :wub: That ship hits my heart unexpectedly, all in the right places though :rolleyes: hehehhhhhh

Next season, we gotta have uri GyeolUl made up some lies about not being able to go on a date with JeongWon, but actually heading to YangPyeong due to Mama Rosa's pleading request to hide it from him. :w00t: Then have him finding out later and rushing over to YangPyeong to prevent Mama Rosa to over-interrogate his precious GyeolUl just to find out that Mama Rosa now is completely smitten over GyeolUl so much that she completely disregards her own beloved maknae. :lol: I like this kind of 'revenge' I'm telling you B)

i love this idea...his maknae will be no 2..it will funny if mama rosa said they three need go holiday in jeju and jeong won asking three, you forget director jung su..but her mom laugh and said of course not and count on finger, herself jung su and geul wol..then said sorry as she forget about her maknae and only ask him if he want to join??? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
6 hours ago, nrllee said:

She stops him from saying goodbye. :)  

Aww...the song that frames the 2 of them together on the same sofa.  Yes you did SHwa, you knew you loved JWon.

No line between them in the middle of the frame. :wub:

Don’t leave out the part where IJ starts singing ‘I knew I’d love you‘ :). SH can’t take her eyes off IJ as he sings. JW passes out but SH doesn’t even notice - her gaze remains fixed on IJ. As IJ continues singing, the camera shoots them on opposite sides while SH continues wistfully watching him (JW out of the picture). Pretty callous of SH to ignore her ‘true love’ passing out like that while staring at another guy...:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 11
  • Insightful 1

i think season 2 will stil focus on patient and hospital..but in season 2, we able to see song hwa feeling..the flashback could be how song hwa sense ik jun stay away from her after their supposed meeting...and we also gonna seing the pain of song hwa had to move on, how she had to see ik jun choose and married others, of course she also move on..as she more mature and and her way of think such amazing and the way she brought herself among her friend show how amazing she was...so maybe the answer for ik jun question will be know on the last episode season 2..

i believe in director and writer team...this is not makjang or fantasy drama,so when they decide to make three season i was afraid if they gonna make every season with different partner..fool of me...but after watching season 1, iam so happy they stick to rather focus who end up with who, the romance were build beautiful and actually the are supposed no couple war as the romance is so straight foward who gonna end up with who..but the writer team focus on the storie of the patient amd hospital in the eye of the lead roles...for example how few patient stories were told little by little every episode(the one who woman had many fail pregnant due to her medical history, and yet the last episode seok hyung annouce the pregnancy is stable and she able to be like usualy pregnant mom..when i tough the mother who gonna cry, twist of the show it was the father and not lying im crying as well...he must endure the feeling cause dont want to give stress to his wife, but same goes as his wife , he feeling afraid and pain yet cant do anything cause he is a man...that moment only can be well deliver cause we had such great director and writer 

because of that even next season im not expecting to much romance even though i want winter garden more ‘peck’ scene...but believe me i will love the drama as the storie will make me over gagaga like this season

• Like 9
  • Love 1