[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Hospital playlist provided us the healing we needed this quarantine while teaching us the importnace of friendship, kindness , diligence and compassion which we kind of are slowly detaching from due to social distancing...I am soo thankful that I came upon it...cannot wait for next season:love::dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I am having reservations about S2 having to address covid situation. Tbh, I would rather not be reminded too much of the pandemic come early 2021, hoping that it has completely ended by then. Since it’s a work of fiction anyway, I’d rather they not include that in the story even though the timeline most probably is 2020. I mean, how are they going to tell a story where almost everything is restricted? No more dining out together, everyone keeping a safe distance and all. I cannot imagine it...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Hahahaha.....did you check the no of love emotion there.

at the top comment?

hahahaa

wahh must be a diehard fan

and it's 149000+ views since June 4th

that's quite a lot from music station

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

at the top comment?

hahahaa

wahh must be a diehard fan

and it's 149000+ views since June 4th

that's quite a lot from music station

From there and also on the Soompi where the article is published. 

ippoaHD.png

480 love reactions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

From there and also on the Soompi where the article is published. 

480 love reactions. 

ohh that 

thank you for pointing it  :blush:

whenever i read soompi news, i've never paid attention to the emo heart whatever reaction there

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Sparkleeyyy said:

Spoiler

WinterGarden MBTI

JeongWon is ISFJ

Gyeoul is ISTJ

WHO IS A DEFENDER (ISFJ)?

A Defender (ISFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be warm and unassuming in their own steady way. They’re efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in their daily lives.

Romantic Relationships

When it comes to romantic relationships, Defenders’ kindness grows into a joy that is only found in taking care of their family and home, in being there for emotional and practical support whenever it’s needed. Home is where the heart is for people with the Defender personality type, and in no other area of their lives do they strive with such dedication to create the harmony and beauty they wish to see in the world.

The trouble is, these are the benefits of an established long-term relationship, and Defenders’ unbearable shyness means it can take a long time to reach this point. Defenders are most attractive when they are simply being themselves in a comfortable environment such as work, where their natural flow shows this kindness and dedication. Relationships built on established familiarity are a warm prospect for Defenders – they take dating seriously and only enter into relationships that have a real chance of lasting a lifetime

WHO IS A LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ)?

A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.

Romantic Relationships

Logisticians are dependable through and through, and this trait is clearly expressed when it comes to their romantic relationships. Often representing the epitome of family values, people with the Logistician personality type are comfortable with, and often even encourage traditional household and gender roles, and look to a family structure guided by clear expectations and honesty. While their reserved nature often makes dating Logisticians challenging, they are truly dedicated partners, willing to devote tremendous thought and energy to ensure stable and mutually satisfying relationships

wow jeong won and geul wol character really balance each others...to certain people it may look like they rushing the relationship but to others who aware their journey the crumb or piece of puzzle know that their relationship had long way before both (especially jeong won) about their feeling...even geul wol had first love sight toward jeong won, but she took time about  1-2 months that only because ik jun find out and we know during that time there was also jeong won act harsh towards her but rather than judging or hate him she look at the positive side on how she can improve as a doctor...

I love how their storie might not be the main focus, but every little details for example like this personality test show how writer really care about their character and not make them partners as a plot he not became a priest..

thanks for sharing brilliance information 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Ladies & ........... ladies 

This is how our Ikjunee has been stealing glancess of his Song through 20 years and especially whenever she wore makeup & beautiful dresses.

:blush::tounge_xd::love:.

Aiggooo....:wub: I've fall in love with IkSong...

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

anyone thinks IJ knew about JWan & IS' relationship?

I think it's just weird that IJ always talked about IS in front of JWan

On the day IS left, he also talked how he missed calling her

(perhaps he knew Jwan also missed calling her or sending her at the airport due to his back-to-back emergency surgeries)

And i think he intentionally avoided Jwan who wanted to break the news of him dating his sister 

(1st at the cafetaria..this probably IJ was just suspicious but not yet confirmed about their relationship.

2nd at IJ's office when they were talking about IS' departure date & just his parents were going to send her off;

this time i think IJ knew about it but intentionally prevented JWan confessing to him because his sister was leaving.

He is a good brother to IS, at the same time i think he also cared for JWan)

And the way he trolled them when they were going to visit his  house :joy:

starting with the snow crab...did he have to be so obvious yelling that IS wanted it

then going back & forth with an excuse taking WJ to his room

it's more like a brother checking out his sister's BF if he was naughty

Anyone think so? No?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Translation credit to: Ddoboja

[Hospital Playlist Naver TV Comments + Roundup] Episode 12 (finale)

Thank her for the translation.

thumb.png?ts=1590675462

Spoiler

Screen+Shot+2020-05-28+at+7.33.59+PM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Jo Jung Suk's honest confession about his feelings towards Jeon Mi Do, "She's someone I've been friends with for a long time but I began to like her"

1. [+3557 / -19] Yahnadoo (Yah I knew) you were going to like her, IkSong stock is quickly skyrocketing

2. [+2644 / -15] My gosh... Song Hwa is the one who received the confession but why am I the one getting heart fluttered 

3. [+2194 / -30] Seriously for real, I should've been a bug that's caught in the spider web of Gummy's spider web (t/n: 거미 means spider in Korean and Jo Jung Suk's wife in real life is singer Gummy)

4. [+2014 / -5] Crazy IkSong is crazy. Jo Jung Suk's suit is crazy, silly Ik Joon disappeared. He's cool, this is crazy seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1837 / -10] The lines for the confession and the view too was art

S036192855.jpg
Spoiler

Screen+Shot+2020-05-28+at+9.18.30+PM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): "Please stay with me" Shin Hyun Bin's confession, Yoo Yeon Seok responds with a kiss

1. [+5898 / -10] I've lived until now for this scene

2. [+4587 / -14] As expected, I knew the Winter Garden stock would be successful

3. [+4475 / -8] From the confession scenes I've watched up until now, this was the most sad and it was a confession that was filled with a lot of meaning. Their confession took the longest but the progress of faster than other couples 

4. [+4096 / -6] Dr. Jung Won.... How did you hold it on during all that time?? ❤

5. [+3381 / -9] I clapped for 5000 hours 

6. [+2547 / -9] We have breaking news!! The Winter Garden stock exploded!!

thumb.png?ts=1590675402
Spoiler

Screen+Shot+2020-05-28+at+9.26.46+PM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): (Decisive kiss ♥) Yoo Yeon Seok and Shin Hyun Bin's feelings that have been directed towards each other for a long time!

1. [+6828 / -23] I've watched 'Hospital Playlist' up until now to watch this scene.....

2. [+5839 / -19] Ahn Jung Won crying is crazy......

3. [+5810 / -18]  Ahn Jung Won did all that but said he was going to become a priest until now? He was seriously guilty but... innocent

4. [+4299 / -21] Everyone, did you not feel the earthquake - yes, that was the sound of me clapping

5. [+4229 / -16] Are they crazy, seriously - what's with Yoo Yeon Seok's eyes loosening 

6. [+4208 / -14] I've never been this thankful for seasons before 

7. [+3655 / -12] God, Jung Won can no longer go... 

These three clips are the top 3 most viewed for ep.12 on naver tv, seem like there is a lot of female viewers using online clips to recap these moments

Looking at the amount of upvotes, pleased to see that audiences in korea has the same feeling as the majority of us.

The direction is clear and general audiences seem to accept it while those still in denial and using far fetched theory and twisting to support their dreams.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Found this on the internet. K-fans comparing 99z with the anime characters Crayon Shinchan :lol:

4888f419fc50341cdac2e93d0e8dce1a.jpeg

Left to right : SHyeong, SHwa, IJ, JWan, JWon

Crayon Shinchan characters (Japanese names): Bo, Nene, Shinchan, Kazama, Masao

Spoiler

649bd6c20c7018a052c2345b1af5e59f.jpg

They are comparing the scenes between IJ-JWan eavesdropping scenes and the scenes where Shinchan is being annoying to Kazama

Spoiler

2e56aeae0a63572bff68b0e7e571f8b7.jpg

I've missed them already...

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

15 hours ago, Sorary said:

wow jeong won and geul wol character really balance each others...to certain people it may look like they rushing the relationship but to others who aware their journey the crumb or piece of puzzle know that their relationship had long way before both (especially jeong won) about their feeling...even geul wol had first love sight toward jeong won, but she took time about  1-2 months that only because ik jun find out and we know during that time there was also jeong won act harsh towards her but rather than judging or hate him she look at the positive side on how she can improve as a doctor...

I love how their storie might not be the main focus, but every little details for example like this personality test show how writer really care about their character and not make them partners as a plot he not became a priest..

thanks for sharing brilliance information 

The writer clearly know what she's doing. Creating characters with such personality types is not accidental but it is very well planned. 

It is safe to say that we can't really predict what will happen to the romantic relationship of both Gyeoul and Jeongwon based on their personality types alone but it is safe assume that at least we can try to understand their behavior based on that. Aside from that, knowing their personalities would also give us some glimpse on how they will act when they're dating (this makes me excited for season 2!)

• Like 9