[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:
Awww mommy and daddy are crying......protect this family at all costs!!!!!

:tears: Wojoo is singing at Baeksang??

can we interpret this as all 3 of them (IJ, SHwa, WJ) will be a family next season?

Is this a sign? a hint?

if not, why are they doing this us?

aahhh...my heart

edit:

btw..pengsoo won a baeksang award for what (i dunno)

but the my longing heart for HP S2 just could not take it 

:ph34r: how could they gave Pengsoo an award but didnt to Chae Song Hwa??

just kidding

Edited by yukiyukiku
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

:tears: Wojoo is singing at Baeksang??

can we interpret this as all 3 of them (IJ, SHwa, WJ) will be a family next season?

Is this a sign? a hint?

if not, why are they doing this us?

aahhh...my heart

They will be attending next baeksang as a family. Hehehehe. 

I wish more HP casts and crew also gets nominated next year. 

Edit: who is pengsoo? 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

They will be attending next baeksang as a family. Hehehehe. 

I wish more HP casts and crew also gets nominated next year. 

Edit: who is pengsoo? 

JyqA3SQ.jpg

Let me introduce you to Pengsoo

Unbelievably famous in South Korea

:tears: can we let go an award going to Pengsoo??

I dunno what catagory Pengsoo won the award, but still... :sweat_smile:

Pororo is better than Pengsoo

Better in character..like a good scholar guy vs a cool bad guy 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Knetz shares mixed reaction as Actress Jeon Mido crying at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Original Post: Instiz

Netizens comments :

- Midoring ㅠㅠㅠ Don't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- You're so gorgeous...

- Eonni ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It's so cute that her nose turns red every time she cry.ㅠㅠㅠ

- Wow, the tears and the red tip of my nose are so pretty. It's like crying so beautifullyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Midoring ㅠㅠ

- Ah eonni... So pretty.

- Why she crying?

- Ha Midoring ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ,

- So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Midoring ㅠㅠㅠ So pretty, cute and all.

All hail the queen!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

WinterGarden MBTI

JeongWon is ISFJ

Gyeoul is ISTJ

EZwDoQuU4AEKUs_?format=jpg&name=large

WHO IS A DEFENDER (ISFJ)?

A Defender (ISFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be warm and unassuming in their own steady way. They’re efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in their daily lives.

Romantic Relationships

When it comes to romantic relationships, Defenders’ kindness grows into a joy that is only found in taking care of their family and home, in being there for emotional and practical support whenever it’s needed. Home is where the heart is for people with the Defender personality type, and in no other area of their lives do they strive with such dedication to create the harmony and beauty they wish to see in the world.

The trouble is, these are the benefits of an established long-term relationship, and Defenders’ unbearable shyness means it can take a long time to reach this point. Defenders are most attractive when they are simply being themselves in a comfortable environment such as work, where their natural flow shows this kindness and dedication. Relationships built on established familiarity are a warm prospect for Defenders – they take dating seriously and only enter into relationships that have a real chance of lasting a lifetime

EZwDo8dUwAACMRt?format=jpg&name=large

WHO IS A LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ)?

A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.

Romantic Relationships

Logisticians are dependable through and through, and this trait is clearly expressed when it comes to their romantic relationships. Often representing the epitome of family values, people with the Logistician personality type are comfortable with, and often even encourage traditional household and gender roles, and look to a family structure guided by clear expectations and honesty. While their reserved nature often makes dating Logisticians challenging, they are truly dedicated partners, willing to devote tremendous thought and energy to ensure stable and mutually satisfying relationships

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

The chinese fans are quite efficient, one group had provided subs for the special episode while one fan who had been providing subs for all behind the scene, relay cams and other interviews had provided subs for the live performance. :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Sparkleeyyy said:

Jeon Mido at 56th Baeksang Awards

She's so pretty :heart:

JMD....so cute....and gorgeous.....

I've re-watched the whole episodes again........and I've just realize that this drama is the only drama that I've watched (so far) is where every characters does not overshadow others...we know the main characters are the fab 5(that's how I called them). We have many cameo and extra and even tough their screen time sometimes is less then a  minutes, still these character have its own story....for example like ajhumma cleaning the toilet, without her, SH mom won't be able to find the dirty water to be thrown to the mistress...or the security say hi to SHwa after a very long and tiring day. when someone do that to you after a long day, you feel like as if someone acknowledge you.....this drama shows the real life drama....that is why I still can't move on till season 2....hehehehe.....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2