Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

Spoiler

EZp7MX5UwAIhaoT?format=jpg&name=large

her face :lol:,but that just a teaser .

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

29 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:
her face :lol:,but that just a teaser

Wow, is this interview just published recently? I think I didn't see it yet.

Happy that many actors/actresses are getting more attention after Hospital Playlist (Mido, Eunbin, Shin Hyubin) :)

• Like 6

Can’t really understand Korean and saw this from a retweet. It looks like they released a (hospital) playlist *pun intended* with all the OSTs as well as BGM :D

• Like 7

I wonder who will be the main vocal tonight? Jo jeunsuk or jeon mido (not songhwa pls :sweatingbullets:) or all of them? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bee_wannabe said:

Actually that part confused me. I have no access to netflix so i cant check the korean sub to see the exact words, i'm just guessing here based on what i heard.

IJ : 딜러야? 외제차 딜러?
GU : 하나는 맞고 하나는 틀렸어요
IJ : 딜러가 아니라 부자?
GU : 반대요
IJ : 부자가 아니라 딜러?
GU : 그 쪽 말고요
IJ : 딜러는 맞지만 남친이 아니구나

IJ : is he a dealer? Imported car dealer?
GU : you got one thing right, one thing wrong
IJ : not a dealer but a rich guy? (hence the changing imported car)
GU : it's the opposite
IJ : not a rich guy but a dealer?
GU : not that part (the wrong and right thing)
IJ : a dealer but not a boyfriend

The bold words sound similar in korean, so i might misheard it, but if what he really said is 부자 then it really means wealthy.

Sorry, my reference was from ep.9, the incomplete conversation. From the complete one in ep.10, IJ did ask as the above “not a car dealer but a rich person?” However, that is still not referring to her brother in mind, but her “boyfriend”. So the reference to the family economic background is still not discussed between them. Although some have argued that to go through med school is not cheap so her family must be somwhat well-off too. 

• Like 5

On 5/31/2020 at 9:56 PM, Dramageek said:

If you are a woman, who do you choose? the Seoul-chaebol boys: Jeong Won & Seok Hyung or Gangwondo Boys: Ikjun and Jungwan.

Gangwondo boys were bold, if they already make a decision, they were willing to travel far, to pursue the woman they love. They will confess first, with a swoony fluttering move. If we are the kind of woman who want to be pursued, they are our type/style. But in the other hand, Gangwondo boys have many gorgeous exes, we must learn to lived with that (LOL). Hey I suspect Lee did have soft spot for "country-bumpkin" boys, I use this term with endearment, remember reply1994 boys. They stay in boarding home far from home during Uni, so they were more resilient.

Seoul-chaebol boys have inheritances (a.k.a rich). Only have one exes/even virgin. But their upbringing and family circumstances make them carry a lot of emotional baggages. We as a woman must confess first. Oh I forgot, prepared to be rejected first. If you can play the mom card: get his mum approval first, maybe you can get a push or an insider info. Then proceed to confess again.

Regardless background, all of them are handsome, smart, with sucessful career. Oh, not to forget all can sing and play musical instrument. So girls, who is your style?

There is nothing wrong being a woman who want to be pursued. That's my style, I myself never confess first. But if we loves certain type of man, the only way to make it work is to confess first. So I appreciate Deok Sun who need to be pursued. On the other hand I admire Ji Ho, Najung, and Shiwon, who were such a brave gals that confess first. So I get why to win the heart of Seoul-Chaebol boys pair, we need a pair of badass at heart, who are part of a fierce fandom (Army). It's ironic that Iksun who is a soldier, a real Army, is the one with fragile heart due to the love trauma (she will never pursue first). Ah the meta. Luckily she got the bold Gangwondo boy.

Now what poor Mina gotta do is to play the mom card. I think they'll hit off well. Both are fashionable woman. Imagine them bonding with shopping together. This card is important coz the ex wife will come to the equation. Fighting Bear Mina girl!

Omg. I was just thinking about this the other day. Like everyone else, can't move on ;-)

But I just thought about the 2+2. Two guys confessed and two girls. I didn't think of it this way - city vs country. You've really expressed it very well. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

The special episode is startiiing!! :wub:

hp.jpg

Their first meeting was very cute and awkward :D

Spoiler

1.png
3.jpg2.png

Edited by superspace
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

anyone watching the special eps live?

later, can you please share?
is there any WG kiss bts?

kekeke

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

4.png

Please say something to Gyeoul

Unfortunately, I cannot capture JJS's reaction after hearing YYS's message to Gyeoul. JJS's reaction is the same with Ikjun when he's teasing Jeongwon. :D

(Oh God, I don't have the strength to ship YYS-SHB, but he is very sweet and shy when delivering the message)

Uri cutie Uju~

Uju1.png

Spoiler

Uju2.png
Uju3.png

Junwan's favourite scene or line: Oppa-rang, yeowne haja~

And the others are teasing him and JKH is shy!

Junwan.png

The live streaming is not very smooth.

Edited by superspace
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, superspace said:

Please say something to Gyeoul

Unfortunately, I cannot capture JJS's reaction after hearing YYS message to Gyeoul. (Oh God, I don't have the strength to ship YYS-SHB, but he is very sweet and shy when delivering the message)

His reaction is the same with Ikjun when he's teasing Jeongwon. :D

thank you for the live recap :wub:

now that season 1 ihas ended, JJS may be turining into YYS - SHB's shipping club president

i hope YYS' fans can compare his reactions with his other female co-stars

if he behaved the same...pleaaase 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@kokodus the answer of Jeongwon & His priest brother kiss teaser: they tried to do a pepero kiss! I don't know why they even try doing it. :D

A2.png

But I miss the timing when their lips meet together. Hahaha.

Song Dong-Il Ahjusshi, you are so lucky!!!

We get our girl!

G1.png

She's choosing maggot scene is her favourite (or maybe unforgettable) scene of Gyeoul. And it is not CG but real maggot. She said please wait and anticipate more on Season 2 (Yes, we will!!)

Mama Rosa asking their couple name: WINTER GARDEN! (Why did they cut this scene on Gyeoul Relay cam?)

G2.png

They show many unseen BTS. But all are shown in very short scene cut. It is quite confusing and of course we want more.

The live band performance is also starting?!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

5.png
6.png
7.png

All of them (JJS & JKH) are saying that it's very fortune that Hospital Playlist has Season 2, so the drama is not over yet. (Yess, we are also very grateful!)

And YYS said He's also grateful that many people said Hospital Playlist is a healing drama.

I am afraid this episode special will finish soon and we didn't get  BTS of Winter Garden Kiss yet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

I don't what to ship YYS -SHB...but i can't resist myself.what should i do?huhuhuuhu....do they have thread for them not the wintergarden?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@superspace IKsong looking at YYS/Jeong won like parents watching his son talk about his lovelife. Hahahahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Voila Shine said:

I don't what to ship YYS -SHB...but i can't resist myself.what should i do?huhuhuuhu....do they have thread for them not the wintergarden?

yes.....the main condition is you must bring your sense of humour and love abs...cause I housed it here ..winks

Spoiler

Let's spend the winter well......hmmmm....melting or not ??? YYS evil genius of a  man , fanning this ship so hard :mrgreen: