[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

4.png

Please say something to Gyeoul

Unfortunately, I cannot capture JJS's reaction after hearing YYS's message to Gyeoul. JJS's reaction is the same with Ikjun when he's teasing Jeongwon. :D

(Oh God, I don't have the strength to ship YYS-SHB, but he is very sweet and shy when delivering the message)

Uri cutie Uju~

Uju1.png

Spoiler

Uju2.png
Uju3.png

Junwan's favourite scene or line: Oppa-rang, yeowne haja~

And the others are teasing him and JKH is shy!

Junwan.png

The live streaming is not very smooth.

Edited by superspace
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, superspace said:

Please say something to Gyeoul

Unfortunately, I cannot capture JJS's reaction after hearing YYS message to Gyeoul. (Oh God, I don't have the strength to ship YYS-SHB, but he is very sweet and shy when delivering the message)

His reaction is the same with Ikjun when he's teasing Jeongwon. :D

thank you for the live recap :wub:

now that season 1 ihas ended, JJS may be turining into YYS - SHB's shipping club president

i hope YYS' fans can compare his reactions with his other female co-stars

if he behaved the same...pleaaase 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@kokodus the answer of Jeongwon & His priest brother kiss teaser: they tried to do a pepero kiss! I don't know why they even try doing it. :D

A2.png

But I miss the timing when their lips meet together. Hahaha.

Song Dong-Il Ahjusshi, you are so lucky!!!

We get our girl!

G1.png

She's choosing maggot scene is her favourite (or maybe unforgettable) scene of Gyeoul. And it is not CG but real maggot. She said please wait and anticipate more on Season 2 (Yes, we will!!)

Mama Rosa asking their couple name: WINTER GARDEN! (Why did they cut this scene on Gyeoul Relay cam?)

G2.png

They show many unseen BTS. But all are shown in very short scene cut. It is quite confusing and of course we want more.

The live band performance is also starting?!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 5

5.png
6.png
7.png

All of them (JJS & JKH) are saying that it's very fortune that Hospital Playlist has Season 2, so the drama is not over yet. (Yess, we are also very grateful!)

And YYS said He's also grateful that many people said Hospital Playlist is a healing drama.

I am afraid this episode special will finish soon and we didn't get  BTS of Winter Garden Kiss yet.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

9 minutes ago, Voila Shine said:

I don't what to ship YYS -SHB...but i can't resist myself.what should i do?huhuhuuhu....do they have thread for them not the wintergarden?

yes.....the main condition is you must bring your sense of humour and love abs...cause I housed it here ..winks

Spoiler

Let's spend the winter well......hmmmm....melting or not ??? YYS evil genius of a  man , fanning this ship so hard :mrgreen:

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@superspace IKsong looking at YYS/Jeong won like parents watching his son talk about his lovelife. Hahahahahaha.

Yeess, of course He's our Winter Garden Captain! :wub:

The special episode is ended And why all of them are looking very handsome/pretty in band live performace.

YYS and JKH are very cute with their hair and colorful shirt!!

Anyone get problem with YT live?

• Like 5
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, DuckButtHunter said:

There seems to be some audio-video syncing issue with the live performance.

@kokodus It just start to normal again. I think bcs too many people are watching (178k viewers!!)

Edited by superspace
  • Like 2

This one also another evil genius....ahahaha he knows that people like Gom Gom

By the way both KDM and YYS started live videos on IG

one for my oppa :D JKH...oppa at this rate they won't let you sing the lead :lol:

this the real ship ...these two dumb and dumber