Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

This video maybe can be little help to understand why JW choose to stay being a doctor.. This youtuber try explain JW’s mindset from start until end drama.. Plus few theories from words on wall poster n patient name..

From Ep 1-8

KEEP TO GET HER

From Ep 8-12

I'M ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE

Turn CC For Eng Sub

@Kathy345 It's a old song from group name TOY n title of song is "That I Was Once By Your Side".. If you know Yoo Hee Yeol, he's a one of member that group..

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 2

If they did not stop at 12 episodes but instead stop at 16 episodes, i think their rating could raise till  between 18%~20%

They could easily be at the TVN drama of the year

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Well that was a satisfying end to season 1 - nothing too surprising but still touching and funny. 

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Cantabile said:

Nah... Lee-Shin duo indeed have a thing about first love because all their dramas have first love theme :sweatingbullets: It just depend on which first love is success, the guy or girl side.

I also read that Prison Playbook has first love theme for the main couple. So yeah... The first love theme is indeed signature of Lee-Shin duo :lol:

I think you may have misunderstood me. What I mean is, not everyone ends up with their first love. It's not a necessary criterion for endgames to be valid.

Your first love could be your last.

Your first love could end up loving someone else.

Your first love could also teach you valuable lessons on what to look out for in your second love, or third. 

I think "first love" appears so frequently in their dramas also because they like to explore how relationships develop, progress and evolve between long-time friends. But it would be shallow to judge any ship simply based on "first love" and disregard how the characters have grown and changed throughout the course of the drama. 

Anyway, I'm really happy with how season 1 ended. Looking forward to the next season! :)

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2

I can feel like Shin PD captures the Hospital scene like this documentary

• Like 2

All I want in the next season is for Jeong won to happily watch Gyeo ul eat to her heart's content. She has a big appetite afterall. Apart from the Fab five meal scenes, I demand them to give us one scene in each ep of him taking her out to eat or buying her eggdrop sandwiches. Remember how the shippers got crazy over mere chocopie passing, now imagine him feeding her in every ep. Gahhhh. I know Songhwa said that line about seeing others enjoy good food makes him happy in a more metaphoric sense, but it is true literally too as he is the one who always wears the apron and serves them food during all their meal times.  We can only imagine how caring he will be towards Gyeo ul. Arghhhhh they are going to be such a sweet couple. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

https://media.tenor.com/images/4c84b661183dfb65833a97d57400597a/tenor.gif

Til we meet again in Season 2 :w00t: for OUR MINI WINTER GARDEN Protest  :joy:

Instagram Analytics (With images) | Cute asian babies, Twin baby ...:wub: 

Before i forgot, Also for Uju's YEODONGSAENG

Qoo10 - Children baby girl child wig wigs hair wig cute shows ...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

Hospital Playlist” Cast Tops Major Realtime Charts With Their Track “Me To You, You To Me”

May 29, 2020
by J. K

The “Hospital Playlist” cast band Mido and Falasol has taken No. 1 on many major realtime charts!

On May 29 at noon KST, “Hospital Playlist” released its 12th and final OST: the track “Me to You, You to Me” by the lead characters’ band Mido and Falasol. The band is composed of actors Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung, and Jeon Mi Do.

By 2 p.m. KST, “Me to You, You to Me” had taken No. 1 on the realtime charts of three major music sites: Genie, Bugs, and Soribada. It was also at No. 7 on Melon.

Songs from the “Hospital Playlist” soundtrack continue to dominate the charts! Over on Melon, Jeon Mi Do’s soundtrack “I Knew I Love” was still at No. 1 on the realtime chart, Jo Jung Suk’s “Aloha” was at No. 3, Red Velvet member Joy’s “Introduce Me to a Good Person” was No. 9, and Super Junior member Kyuhyun’s “Confession Is Not Flashy” was No. 10.

More https://www.soompi.com/article/1403469wpp/hospital-playlist-cast-tops-major-realtime-charts-with-their-track-me-to-you-you-to-me

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Ketu R said:

Ik joon song hwa scene was expected. I knew we would not get song hwas answer this season was prepared for it so was not disappointed. I do believe ik song is endgame am not even a little bit doubtlful of that. So am willing to wait to get happy. 

Ik song all day , every day.

@Samuel Yohanescan you plz inform & keep on updating how many votes JJS& JMD has gotten yet in the Beaksang awards tiktok app. Because I can't vote & can't watch the no of votes casted in my country.plz

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

My favorite moment:  When he came closer, crossing the line. The way he looks at her, stroked her hair and her face to comfort her, losing himself in her and at the same time checking that it was real, that she was real. Then, he released everything in a kiss and she end up in the embrace of his arms. The perfect picture.

Yoo Yeon Seok and Shin Hyun Bin did this.

When shes tearing up, this song pops up in my mind. Soo goodd

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ahn Eun-jin's (Min-ha) interview about Season 1 and Season 2. Just as much as I love watching the Fab 5's friendship, I love Min-ha and Dr. Winter's friendship. Looking forward to their conversations next season now Dr. Winter has a boyfriend :wub:  Rooting for the bear-bear couple. Hopefully Ik-jun can play cupid again.

*turn on captions (English)

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Moon Tae-yoo's (Seok-min) interview. He wants HP remade into a musical.:w00t: Yes, please!

* turn on captions (English)

• Like 6
  • Love 3