[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

1 hour ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I am so envious of fans of JkH / Iksun-kJW shippers & fans of YYS/ Wintergarden shippers.

You got this after 12 episodes

& This

& we JJS fans/Iksong shippers got ONLY this after LONG wait of 12 episodes

Hide contents

:joy::joy::joy:

I don't know about others but I ship all four - Bidulgi, Winter-garden, Bear-Bear and Iksong. Plus Uju-Mone, Rosa-Jongsoo and Sunbin-Soekmin :joy:

Everyone has their faves and if I really had to pick one, it would be Bidulgi. I don't know there's something about Junwan's honest and direct confession - Did I ever tell you I like you? Go out with Oppa - struck a chord with me. Plus I am soft for the little dance he did with Aloha in the bg as she texted Yes. But don't worry we'll have our Iksong moments too. I like the contrasts for all ships. We can't have all of them sailing at once. S2 for Iksong and Bear-Bear

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

WM7UQJT.jpg

SIqsHVh.jpg

bU3DWzm.jpg

JMD vs Mido and Parasol vs JJS

They are ruling all of the different charts

#1 are all being dominated

Furthermore, other OSTs are also doing well.

Guess the general public really love the drama.

Furthermore, all were cover of old songs which brought memories to the listeners.

The making of ep12 is missing on out the winter garden and JWan/Iksun kiss scene!!!

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

I hope season 2 would be in early 2021, preferably January, they really need to keep the momentum, if it's too late people might move on with their life/other drama etc also they can gain high rating in S2 first episode bc they already has established fans/followers

• Like 5

Screenshot-20200530-155854.jpg

The “Hospital Playlist” cast band Mido and Falasol has taken No. 1 on many major realtime charts!

On May 29 at noon KST, “Hospital Playlist” released its 12th and final OST: the track “Me to You, You to Me” by the lead characters’ band Mido and Falasol. The band is composed of actors Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung, and Jeon Mi Do.

By 2 p.m. KST, “Me to You, You to Me” had taken No. 1 on the realtime charts of three major music sites: Genie, Bugs, and Soribada. It was also at No. 7 on Melon.

Songs from the “Hospital Playlist” soundtrack continue to dominate the charts! Over on Melon, Jeon Mi Do’s soundtrack “I Knew I Love” was still at No. 1 on the realtime chart, Jo Jung Suk’s “Aloha” was at No. 3, Red Velvet member Joy’s “Introduce Me to a Good Person” was No. 9, and Super Junior member Kyuhyun’s “Confession Is Not Flashy” was No. 10.

“Me to You, You to Me” is the theme song to the drama’s 12th episode and also promises a second season. As with the other songs on the soundtrack, it’s a remake of a track from the characters’ time in med school. “Me to You, You to Me” is the friend group’s new spin on the 2001 song of the same name by the folk band Jatanpung, and it expresses their friendship and love for each other over their 20 years together.

Watch the video for “Me to You, You to Me” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403469wpp/hospital-playlist-cast-tops-major-realtime-charts-with-their-track-me-to-you-you-to-me

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Dramageek said:

Two weeks goes by like that. At christmas Jihyeon came with her mom. So he was reminded again about the dinner promise, and I believe in his head he planned to mention this to Winter, to finally ask her. But suddenly she came knocking at his door, confessed to him while crying, plead him to stay. He realised Winter loves him that much and he was such a coward. He decided not to be a coward and just kiss her right then. He feels relieve that their feeling is mutual, touched by her teary confession, sorry coz his cowardness put her through that much suffering. A lot of pent up mixed emotion was surfacing all at once.

Thats why Winter had such mellow expression, while observing him in PICU on 24th Dec. Shes thinking "when will he buy me a delicious meal?" 

JK 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, Dramageek said:

Andrea already decided not to leave at the 3rd of Dec. Why he haven't say anything until christmas? He procastinate for three weeks worth. I think I know why. All this time, he tries hard to only act as mentor to Winter, he never chat with Winter about personal matter. He didn't know how to begin the conversation, and Ikjun wasn't around to consult. So he waited for Jihyeon to recover first, hoping that Winter will ask him to fulfill his promise, to take her to dinner afterward. If Jihyeon get her CT scan at 7th Dec 19, she can go home two days later at the 10th. But Winter never asked, coz she was very burdened with what Rosa's ask of her. So during the time skip I can imagine that both interacted in business as usual manner, only talk about patients/work. Both with a lot of pent up emotions. Andrea didn't know how to tell her that he'll stay and that he likes her. Without priesthood get in the way, his love for her grow but he didn't know what to do. While Winter was getting anxious day by day coz the day of Andrea supposed to leave getting near.

Thank you so much for the timeline and your analysis. I was feeling a bit sad we didnt get the dinner scene but it now make sense. In real life big decision and declarations of love usually get delayed due to circumstances. Irl people rarely immediately run to confess once everything clicked. We usually will sit back and prepare our nerves :D

Edited by bbeokigayo
  • Like 12