Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

7 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Ahn bday wish is to speak informally to SHwa

Yup he ask to be allowed to used banmal with Shwa just 01 time and she allowed. Some kind of drive home careful and see together in hospital I think.

WINTER GARDEN SET SAIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. CONFIRMEEEEEEEEEEED : )))

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been chatting with @kokodus offline and she persuaded me to post my thoughts on the latest episode. So blame her if you think I've gone off the rocker...    Episode 8 was beautifully pu

Re: Crossing and drawing the line   Much has been discussed about Chihong crossing the line, and Songhwa drawing the line. I plan to do a character analysis on Chihong, so more on that late

In HP, dining scenes are often used to illustrate human relationships. This one is obvious: asking someone out for a meal is an indication of romantic feelings.       And the

Ahhhhh Andrea's smile is so precious! Amen. 

The heart is a lonely hunter, but like how a philosopher once said, the heart wants what it wants. And true to his name, our best boy is a courageous warrior. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, triplem said:

So the girl doc asked if Ik Jun ever had feelings for SH..SH was like we're friends...he pauses takes a drink....he was like teasing the girl and says something funny ...think he avoided saying anything for drinking...then beer bottle landed on him again..they asked  him his first love...but before he could take the beer , ACH takes the drink and then ACH asked Ik Jun something and i think it is about SH...omo..did he just admit to liking SH or something...but IJ was so wasted that he was a goner in the cab with SH. SH gets a call from the other 3 also drunk and singing their hearts out. IJ and SH goes to them. She comes in cuts Andreas song of...and he was like last song...then a song played which both SH and Andreas look to Ik Jun...Ik Jun can still sing even in the drunkard state...all the rest are gone. SH looks at him....ya I am sure SH- IK Jun love line now

To add on because I am checking mandarin website as well

Ahn ask IJ if he see SHwa as more than a friend aka a lady rather than just friend. IJ said yes

And the throwback when IJ went to buy a gift which he did not managed to give, he told the saleperson his GF is cute kind so he want a simple gift

He planned to confess but SeokHyeong beat him to it that time

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5
3 minutes ago, triplem said:

urgghh my stream is suspended ...

SHwa shocked the team by saying she will leave the hospital, to some rural area I think. IJ not saying a thing in this conversation, looks uncomfortable.

Rosa call out Winter to talk about Father. She ask Winter for a personal favor, that she pls take care of him at the hospital. And she agreed. So this couple is confirmed.

END.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

The episode is up on Netflix. SHwa is leaving Yulje to be at their Sokcho branch for a year because she needs a break. Her neck is hurting so she needs less strenuous work. Chairman Yang has left a will, and his lawyer is heading to the hospital to meet with SHyeong and his mom. Mama Rosa has asked Dr. Jang to convince JW to stay and not become a priest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Rosa had already see Winter as future daughter-in-law, she is Rosa's hope to keep Garden in Korea.

SHwa is planning to go to the branch hospital for a year where there are lesser surgeries. She said she still will make it for band practice during the weekend. It is only 2 hours drive

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5
Posted (edited)

The preview!!! Looks like Jeongwon said he will take someone out for a nice meal. If it is Gyeouo, is it safe to conclude that Jeongwon sees Gyeoul as special women? like the nurse said, Jeongwon never ask someone to eat together first.

Even so, I still think Jeongwon will going to Italy since he said please take care of Gyeoul.. what if he decided to take Gyeoul out but still proceed his plan later? Only to be back to be a doctor next season.. woaaaa seriously how can I wait for a week. Not to mention, the probability is big that we will have open ending for this season so we need another year to see how the story unfold.

Funny thing, i was so anxious to wait this episode, and i even more anxious after watch it. Shin PD, can we have next season this year? Lol

Edited by pacarjiyong
Adding some thoughts.
  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Yes in the preview I think we have MH-SK, DJ-JW, IS-JWan confirmed. Only the IJ-SW couple left. Anybody has the review and I can hear again? Esp. the part when IK Jun leave UJu for the caretaker at home (seems to go somewhere) and then we see SHwa prepare for the Sea Camping. The way she sounds "Yah" looks very familiar when she sounds to IJ's trick. Maybe those two go together? : ))

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Shin PD seems really loves to tease Reply fans by making Jeongwon singing "THAT SONG" in karaoke room :P Aahh.... My Chilbong Heart.... Thank God he will not be chilbonged again in this drama. Me and Mama Rosa trust you, Gyeowool-ah.... Fighting!!! :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

15sec preview

30sec preview

1min 15 sec preview

The tease at the end, so who went to help? IJ or Ahn

SHwa seem to be speaking informally, can be IJ, can be the four guys, can be Ahn who hope to speak informally. 

OMG, mindblown

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2020