Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been chatting with @kokodus offline and she persuaded me to post my thoughts on the latest episode. So blame her if you think I've gone off the rocker...    Episode 8 was beautifully pu

Re: Crossing and drawing the line   Much has been discussed about Chihong crossing the line, and Songhwa drawing the line. I plan to do a character analysis on Chihong, so more on that late

In HP, dining scenes are often used to illustrate human relationships. This one is obvious: asking someone out for a meal is an indication of romantic feelings.       And the

Re Band positions. Bass and drums are the rhythm section (to a certain extent the rhythm guitar and the keys).  Bass and drums have to be tight in a band.  They are not showy but it’s a well known fact in band circles. It’s an unspoken relationship.

https://worshiponline.com/bass-drums-work-together/

More about locking in

https://flypaper.soundfly.com/write/rhythm-section-locking-in-with-bass-and-drums/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

If we’re looking at a spouse hunt, wouldn’t it make more sense to look at the Reply series as references?  There was no spouse hunt in Prison Playbook.  If you want to look at past references...parcels as well. 

some may disagree :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 22

Reading all theories here always amuse me, because seeing how much all the efforts to prove your ships :lol: I even didn't notice those little details when watching this drama :sweatingbullets:

I think this is indeed the charm of Lee-Shin duo, even if you try to not compare HP with their previous works (a.k.a Reply series) but in the end you are still searching the clues because this duo are so meticulous in their works.

Anyway, keep the good works, guys (and please stay civil). Love some theories here that give me more insightful views in understanding the characters in this drama :)

PS: It's Thursday! It's HP's time :wub:

• Like 5
4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Chilbongie had a baseball too?  :lol: So did JungHwan in one scene whilst he was “thinking”.  

If we’re looking at a spouse hunt, wouldn’t it make more sense to look at the Reply series as references?  There was no spouse hunt in Prison Playbook.  If you want to look at past references...parcels as well. 

Happy viewing tonight everyone. I am holding MiDo to account with her comment of “plot twist”. Only S1 scripts had been written when she said that.  They are working on S2 scripts now so I am banking on her saying that based on her assessment of S1.

chingu

with all these references to R88 and the picture of JHwan I start to have dejavu. 

Am I in the right thread?

HP is a very good drama let's enjoy it  .

• Like 8
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

If you don't wanna reply us, don't have to specially mention it :sweatingbullets:

That's my perspective. Feel free to ignore it, that's what I do for past few days, ignoring majority of the posts as much as possible.

Cheers.

Meanwhile let listen to some ASMR of rain

• Like 13

To be fair we’ve already encountered a number “plot twists” in the available episodes (no power struggle in Yulje, jungwan ending up with Iksun, Ikjun liking Songhwa, etc.) so I wouldn’t be surprised if Mido was referring to those given that the interview was done in the earlier parts of the drama shooting. 

Anyway, a lot of us are expecting a Mido OST and I’ve got a strong feeling it will be for tonight’s episode. And since I believe the songs in the drama hold so much significance to the plot, you best believe I’ll be listening intently tonight :lol: Looking forward to finally getting a POV from Songhwa. But in the meantime, I’ll make do with her short karaoke song before they sang Aloha and hold onto the hope that the feelings between her and Ikjun were mutual.

“Seeing you smile makes me happy

Even if you’re just joking”

EXk1HyzVAAIvq48?format=jpg&name=large

EXk1Hx-VAAEU5Zm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 17
  • Love 5

@kiklaminHo oht hat too was my first JJS kdrama. I was rooting for him and princess and cried buckets when he died and she cried over him. I wished he didn't die so they can live happily together. 

@LovelyLady thanks for sharing the analysis on the balance :) I find it interesting that the characters themselves aren't sure of the story, I wonder if this interview happened before the last two episodes filming/script. Or we are definitely getting major cliff hangers next week! 

@__jesse Thank you for insightful sharing. I'm learning something new everyday as I've not watched reply series and wouldn't analyse in such details of the easter eggs. I am really impressed that you have brought forward compelling analysis for each of them. 

• Like 7

The text says something like Life starts at 40 and The main characters will embark upon new beginnings it seems. Oooooo so excited about their new beginnings. Eeeeeee

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2020