Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Just focus on your main ship. don't need to try match someone to make your main ship sail. are you feel insecure about your main ship? if me, I will try to find all the details about my main ship to support my ship. no need to focus on finding details or faults from other characters to make your ship still afloat.

Just my 2 cent opinion. peace you all. :smile::blush:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been chatting with @kokodus offline and she persuaded me to post my thoughts on the latest episode. So blame her if you think I've gone off the rocker...    Episode 8 was beautifully pu

Re: Crossing and drawing the line   Much has been discussed about Chihong crossing the line, and Songhwa drawing the line. I plan to do a character analysis on Chihong, so more on that late

In HP, dining scenes are often used to illustrate human relationships. This one is obvious: asking someone out for a meal is an indication of romantic feelings.       And the

43 minutes ago, sakura22 said:

I feel that it is a waste of talent and viewer's time (rather my time) if we are meant to find and analyse objects in the frame instead of following the story through the words, sounds and faces. 

Sorry to cut your post. I actually agree with the above part. But this writer and director pair has some certain way they execute their scripts. Their regular audience are used to it and expecting it.They use acting talent as well as various props ,colors ,music and what not.  As viewers it is upto us if we want to obsess over it or not. I generally do not pay attention to these sort of details because I find it distracting while watching.But there are viewers who love to find the clues and speculate. I think they are providing for both audiences. Even if we ignore all these props and just follow the story I do not think we are missing anything. Winter garden couple is my bias so may be I notice more things when it comes to them :)

• Like 11
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, zonk90 said:

Just focus on your main ship. don't need to try match someone to make your main ship sail. are you feel insecure about your main ship? if me, I will try to find all the details about my main ship to support my ship. no need to focus on finding details from other characters to make your ship still afloat.

Let people say what they want to say, the more different analysis we have the better because there’s things they may see that we can’t. 
It’s just a show lol you don’t have to agree, that’s the beauty of it all.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I have 2 ships I am sailing. FlowerGarden and IJ-Jang.  I am finding hints for both.  IJ is perfect for Jang.  He sees her.  He defends her.  He is so self sacrificing that he wants her happiness above all else, even if it means giving her up to his competitor JeongWon.  There was a significant pause when he did that pep talk to JeongWon after he went on the spiel espousing all her positive points (he sees her :wub:)

IJ - That’s why I want her to be happy……..(LONG significant pause, he looks almost sad to blurt this next bit out :tears:)…with my friend, JeongWon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

IJ - That’s why I want her to be happy……..(LONG significant pause, he looks almost sad to blurt this next bit out :tears:)…with my friend, JeongWon.

:lol: Being an expressive person that he is, Ik Jun was pausing for a dramatic effect on JWon. You really should continue watching that scene because after that, he was all smiles and teasing JWon. And also smiling proudly as he took his leave. Let’s not forget the happy BGM after he spoke those words and message received by JWon. Turn the volume up and you will notice it. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, zonk90 said:

Just focus on your main ship. don't need to try match someone to make your main ship sail. are you feel insecure about your main ship? if me, I will try to find all the details about my main ship to support my ship. no need to focus on finding details from other characters to make your ship still afloat.

That why I say I have to be a silent reader.

I notice a pattern for the past few pages. I just do not wanna comment on it cuz we gonna respect their views.

I afraid I might reply something inappropriate instead, LOL

• Like 4
  • Love 8

We’re allowed 3 ships yeah (as per the poll above)?  My 3rd is Capt Ahn and SeonBin (the female NS resident).  Should SHwa refuse him (previews for tomorrow have him sitting in his bunk looking sad (like Jang did when Andrea refused her dinner offer)), SeonBin for him.  Yong is leaving soon to “study”.  So that clears the deck for these 2.  Yong thought they were a couple in the beginning when he talked to the twins and asked if they were a couple.  :wub:  Okay my 3 ships are now public.  I am no longer a closet shipper.  I am coming out.  MinHa and SH don’t count because they seem to already be well on their way - they have set sail.

• Love 1

@nrlleeyour other couple IJ- Jang? The 2 characters you were bashing in many of your posts here and your "safe heaven". Let's be honest, you're pushing them together because you're into flowergarden and that would make sense to all your hidden clues.

• Like 14
  • Unamused 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

If that drama was not written and directed by the people who are behind Reply series not a soul  in soompi,twitter and other platforms would spend hours analyzing every breath and stares the actors take and give.

Everyone would agree that the 4 main couples are:

GU+JWon:wub:

Mihna +SH

Song Hwa+IJ

IS+JWan.

and everyone would enjoy and pay more attention in the medical stories and the everyday life of the 5 friends .

• Like 15
  • Love 6

Ugggghhhh it is become a bit too intense here you guys? In any case that you feel uncomfortable because of other's contents in the forum, please be advised to check the pinned post of @triplem on Soompi's rules and ToRs. This is a general thread to discuss on every matter regarding HP, including information sharing, so it would be sad if this thread have to be close due to uneccessary ship war. I am no Mod or Admin, but I'm encourage you guys to skip contents that does not match your expectation or too extreme for your POV by using the ignore function on the thread (again please contact @triplem for more infos.) In that way the fire maybe ceased, less damage will be done and this thread can move forward healthily. Cheers!

• Like 10
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

The 2 characters you were bashing in many of your posts here and your "safe heaven". Let's be honest, you're pushing them together because you're into flowergarden and that would make sense to all your hidden clues.

If that’s how you see it, that’s fine too.  Thank you for letting me know how you feel, I bear you no ill will.  My 3 ships (which are just as valid as anybody else’s)

FlowerGarden - Andrea/SHwa

IJ-Jang

Capt Ahn-SeonBin

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Ahn Jung Won was a fearless samurai in his past life bruh :ph34r:

Uri Dong Mae :bawling:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
32 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

If that drama was not written and directed by the people who are behind Reply series not a soul  in soompi,twitter and other platforms would spend hours analyzing every breath and stares the actors take and give.

Everyone would agree that the 4 main couples are:

GU+JWon:wub:

Mihna +SH

Song Hwa+IJ

IS+JWan.

and everyone would enjoy and pay more attention in the medical stories and the everyday life of the 5 friends .

LMAO, so true.

Maybe I should not have step into this forum, I could have enjoy the drama as it is and not think too much about it.

d32b4de635f09925f357949452d91a10497312b6

Meanwhile, JMD have another interview with Esquire Korea after Grazia Korea and Elle Korea.

She is getting many attention now, hope to see her more on tv but I suppose right now she is only on Hospital Playlist since season 2 will be film on last quarter of the year.

Jeon Mido's Esquire Korea Interview

Anyone might helping us translate? This interview is the longest among the three interviews.

Hope someone could translate for us to know the content :sweatingbullets:

af9e36d72ee647491600f5c184f732d14c1ccea2

c881d73f79d604a2d54d4e7d2d64e35a8589aadb

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2020