[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200514000754

Korean medical dramas break out of mold, heal viewers

By Choi Ji-won | May 16, 2020

1E5DA83D-AAFD-4D8B-B75B-4CEC58255DC2.jpg
“Hospital Playlist” (tvN)

One does not have to be a doctor or a nurse to be able to relate to what happens inside hospitals, where lives are born and deaths pronounced, wounds are healed and hurt minds are treated.

It is for such reasons, perhaps, that medical dramas have flourished in the recent decade or so, the stories and themes becoming more diverse with time. 

Two of the most popular TV dramas so far this year take place in a hospital.

The second season of SBS’ “Dr. Romantic” racked up a 28.4 percent viewership rating, a figure higher than the highest rating from the first season that aired in 2016. TvN’s “Hospital Playlist” saw the viewership rating jump from the first episode’s 6.3 percent to 12.1 percent for last week’s episode.

“There are many elements inside a hospital that can cause dramatic tension. Not only the urgent life-and-death issues, but the power conflict between the protagonist and the antagonists in the hospital are also elements that grip viewers’ attention,” TV drama critic Yun Suk-jin told The Korea Herald.

“And the real drama in a medical series comes with the character resembling the ideal doctor, who puts the lives of the patients at the forefront. Dr. Kim in ‘Dr. Romantic’ is a typical example,” said Yun, a professor of modern Korean literature at Chungnam University.

Spoiler

82A8C260-6382-496F-9F56-B774A4739A8F.jpg

“Dr. Romantic” (SBS)

Past hit medical dramas such as “Behind the White Tower” and “New Heart” -- both of which aired in 2007 -- are typical medical dramas, revolving around life-and-death situations and power struggles.

However, the past few years have seen the emergence of hospital-themed shows that diverge from such classical formulas, delving, instead, into the more human and day-to-day aspects of a hospital life.

“Hospital Playlist” is one such example. Following the friendship of five doctors in their 40s, each episode features stories of relationships between the characters, whether it be the protagonists, their families, fellow doctors, nurses or patients. 

“The drama did away with the cliched power conflict, and focused on the doctors’ sincerity in their work and their relationship with the patients,” Yun said.

Indeed, producer Shin Won-ho previously said that “Hospital Playlist” is “a witty human drama revolving around a group of close friends,” just like his previous “Reply” series. "But this time, it takes place in a hospital.”

The portrayal of different occupations inside the hospital organization also accounts for the more dynamic storyline of “Hospital Playlist” where the five friends work in different departments.

Spoiler

038F35B6-C38F-459B-B06A-9065F8200E86.jpg

“Soul Mechanics” (KBS2)

Meanwhile, “Soul Mechanic,” a recently launched series on KBS2, is a human drama about a psychiatrist.

There are also some medical dramas where doctors are not the lead characters.

A drama about nurses is expected this year. The upcoming series will be based on 2018’s “I am a Nurse, a Human,” written by a Korean nurse who had worked in an intensive care unit for more than 21 years. 

“Past medical dramas mostly involved surgeons or emergency room doctors, because they could easily make for visually capturing scenes. Now the focus has completely changed, and the hospital life is only a means to talk about ordinary people and their lives,“ said Yun.

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

The safest ship sailing HAHA then writernim just won’t leave us in peace and create a love triangle between Mone-Uju-Mane :joy:

I think Mone-Uju shipper are safe for Season 1.

But who knows, maybe there will be twist in Season 2/3?! :D

Maybe it turns out that the one who spend out many time with Uju is actually Mane not Mone (They are identical twin) :lol:

Or it will be funnier if Mone and Mane take turn to hang out with Uju and only Uju who didn’t know about that!

I wish other love lines are simple and safety as Uju-Mone :wub:

• LOL 17

Characters descriptions Post part 5, translations by me:

Supporting Characters Dr Bong and Dr Bae from ER, Jang Twins YB and HD, and NS resident Dr Yong and Dr Heo.

(No new information that we didn't aware of, especially now we have 10 episodes aired)

For anyone who have yet to read about the characters descriptions for part 1 to part 4, I'll put my previous posts under spoiler. 

Spoiler

To go to the post, just click the arrow at the right top

Part 1, 5 main characters IJ, JWon, JWan, SHyeong and SHwa

Part 2 Update for IJ, SHyeong and JWan. New characters GW, IS and CH

Part 3 Update for CH descriptions. New Characters Dr Do and MH

Part 4 New Characters WJ (U-Ju), RS, JS

Dr Bong Kwang Hyun (Male/Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine Department/ 40 years old)

Spoiler

He is the assistant professor for department of emergency medicine at Yulje Hospital.
He is classmates with the main 5 at the university, and to the residents, he is the source of information.

Dr Bae Jun Hee (Female/ Fellow Doctor of Emergency Medicine Department/ 31 years old)

Spoiler

Equipped with like-able appearance and innate friendliness, she is a fellow doctor for department of emergency medicine at Yulje Hospital.
An emergency room, a place where patients lost their way between life and death, a place that goes between hell and heaven every day. 
At that place, Jun Hee is the icon of speed and trusted by all professors.

Dr Yong Seok Min (Male/ Chief Resident of Neurosurgery Department/ 33 years old)

Spoiler

He is 4th year resident of neurosurgery department. For a 4th year resident, he is supposed to have get used with how the things go but every day still feel hard and tiring.
Greasy hair and bloodshot eyes are now become his trademark.
He thought as a 4th year, he was going to be in charge of the staffs and has the same rank as a fellow but...
He needs to look for his juniors, wary of the professors, somehow he feels even more tired. 

Dr Heo Seon Bin (Female/ 3rd year Resident of Neurosurgery Department/ 31 years old)

Spoiler

Was it because of her parents are both doctors? Since she was young, her dream has always to become a doctor.
Every day is hard but to make her dream comes true, she is enjoying her current time.
Even though she is busy, she takes care of her classmates Chi Hong, chief Seok Min and even the medical students and trainees.

Jang Yun Bok (Female/ 3rd Year Medical Student/ 24 years old)

Spoiler

She is a third year medical student who finds everything interesting and unfamiliar.
'I want to learn one more thing', with that mind she follows behind her seniors with eyes wide open
She is an exemplary student who always answers the seniors' questions with the right answer.

Jang Hong Do (Male/ 3rd Year Medical Student/ 24 years old)

Spoiler

He is the twin brother of Yun Bok and unlike her he is easy to break, a little bit slow and has lots of empty corners. He is always taken care of by Yun Bok.
Although he might be a little behind in his studies, he is confident that his wishes for the patients will put him in the 1st place among the other students.

source: http://program.tving.com/tvn/doctorlife/8/Contents/View#

Note: I'm not fluent in both language, so apologize in advance for any mistakes

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Dr Bong Kwang Hyun (Male/Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine Department/ 40 years old)

Hide contents

He is the assistant professor for department of emergency medicine at Yulje Hospital.
He is classmates with the main 5 at the university, and to the residents, he is the source of information.

Not just to the residents... he is the source of information for all of us too!!! Need more scenes of him so we can learn more about the lacking 5. Didn’t see much of him in last couple of eps...

34 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Jang Hong Do (Male/ 3rd Year Medical Student/ 24 years old)

Hide contents

He is the twin brother of Yun Bok and unlike her he is easy to break, a little bit slow and has lots of empty corners. He is always taken care of by Yun Bok.
Although he might be a little behind in his studies, he is confident that his wishes for the patients will put him in the 1st place among the other students.

Seeing this... Jang Hong Do is going to be the next Jaehak lol. If he joins NS in season 2 or 3 Junwan will have to give double scolding:D

• LOL 9

As I (we all) wait for episode 11, I'd like to comment on how Hospital Playlist 슬기로운 의사생활 is beautifully written (in my opinion).

Of course, one reason most of us (I do) tune in to the show is because of the lovelines involved. However, romance aside, Hospital Playlist still manages to deliver a beautiful storyline using day-to-day interactions, which is rare.

It's amazing how the series manages to introduce a huge ensemble without overwhelming us 'too much' (granted, I was overwhelmed, but I soon began to recognize the characters) and giving us a peek into their lives. I think it's a huge reason why the PD and writer chose a hospital setting - there's a lot of material you can use with the amount of staff involved and the influx of patients, and there are a lot of cases you can present without being too similar. 

The patients' stories reflect that of our own and are able to show different relationships and characteristics - teenage parents with in-laws that are perhaps too caring, a father and daughter with a rocky relationship, a family of four sharing the same burden, a foreigner having financial problems, and in contrast, a foreigner of royal descent, and so much more. I like how all of them are portrayed in a humane way despite their shortcomings (the patient who gave strawberries to Jaehak and Minha's 'demanding' patient, for example). 

I'd like to point out as well that unlike other medical dramas, there are a few stressful cases in hospital playlist. In a few episodes or even in the same episode, the case gets resolved (some in a good way, while some end badly). In fact, the drama isn't that stressful as a whole, which I think is what makes it heartwarming and healing. In my opinion, the previews are generally the most stressful part of the episode. Haha! 

Aside from letting us delve into lots of stories, hospital playlist also gives us lessons about many aspects of life. For example, we've seen a lot of good examples regarding dynamics in the workplace - after all, our Lacking 5/99ers are all professors. Despite having different teaching styles, they are generally good role models when it comes to being seniors. Despite that, we're also given scenes where the juniors are able to correct their senior's behavior - which is something we must learn to accept and do. Hospital playlist shows that we can all learn from each other, regardless of our position or rank. It also shows the beauty of friendship between colleagues and the respect that still exists between them (in departments, doctors and nurses, professors, etc).

Another thing I'm grateful for in hospital playlist is the lack of power-grabbing, as directors in hospitals are often portrayed in those situations. Of course, we still get a glimpse of those who work purely based on money and their desire for power (Dr. Cheon, for example), but it isn't too stressful of a plot point for me. 

Our main and supporting characters are given hurdles as well, and it's nice to see them lean on each other whenever they need support. After all, life is a bumpy ride, so it would be realistic for the drama to show bad times along good times. I'm also impressed with how they turn these bad situations into times where the other characters can shine. For example, Jaehak being scammed wasn't a nice thing to watch, but I'm happy that it helped him learn to be more analytical of offers and realize that Junwan was there for him despite his cold exterior. Songhwa's breast cancer cancer scare also showcased the support all of her friends gave her and the different ways they cared for her. Gyeowool's bad explanation (CPR scene) helped her learn, and it also served as a nice contrast to Jeongwon's explanation. Chihong's illness helped bring out Songhwa's trust in him, as she checked his files instead of scolding him. Minha's stressful workday helped bring out Seokhyeong's attentive side & helped show how seniors take care of their juniors despite not showing them outright that they do. These scenes do not only serve as devices to move the lovelines along, but also show how each character has these caring sides that we can all learn from, regardless if we support that loveline or not. 

The eating scenes were trivial, day-to-day occurrences, but it helped the show retain a slice-of-life feel & made us appreciate these little moments between friends. After all, we grow closer through dinner dates or food crawls with our friends, don't we? 

Of course, hospital playlist, like any other dramas, may have its faults, but it's these aspects of the show that I've mentioned above, and the lovelines, that make me enjoy watching it so much. Stories don't have to be perfect - they just have to take you on a (heartwarming and healing, in hospital playlist's case) ride. 

슬기로운 의사생활, 파이팅! 

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Mido Interview with Grazia but mandarin translation

Pardon me as I am lazy so could not translate all back to English :sweatingbullets:

田美都 GRAZIA KOREA 5月號專訪

Some simple summary

• As she had some concerns with the development of herself as an actress, she decided to challenge herself in an unfamiliar area when she received the invitation to audition for the drama. She felt that she had reach a bottleneck in her career, therefore she challenge herself in tv drama and aim to grow to be a actress who could act naturally at anytime anywhere.
  • She did not know that she was auditioning for the main female lead as she does not have the experience in TV drama, the audition is a new experience and a challenge for herself. She mentioned that she was able to act naturally during the audition because she does not knew it was for the main female lead, if she had known she might not be able to do so.
  • Shocked at the recommendation from JJS and YYS, especially when she had never worked with or met JJS before. JJS recommended her based on the theater performance he had attended.
  • Similarities between her and SHwa are foods and trying to do her very best once there is a target/objective.
  • Good chemistry among the five of them, weekly band practice brought them closer. The rest of the four male leads were also somewhat similar to the characters that they played.

eubgt9a.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 13

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Characters descriptions Post part 5, translations by me:

Supporting Characters Dr Bong and Dr Bae from ER, Jang Twins YB and HD, and NS resident Dr Yong and Dr Heo.

(No new information that we didn't aware of, especially now we have 10 episodes aired)

For anyone who have yet to read about the characters descriptions for part 1 to part 4, I'll put my previous posts under spoiler. 

Hide contents

To go to the post, just click the arrow at the right top

Part 1, 5 main characters IJ, JWon, JWan, SHyeong and SHwa

Thank you for compiling this, I missed the previous posts cause I had joined later. 

highly likely the contents would have been discussed before, still I'd select a few things to highlight and comment.

Song Hwa

No love can win against Song Hwa wishes to save the patients’ life. Of course she had a first love. At the age of 20 years-old, that time when the youth of the year burned Song Hwa with love. After that, she has no particular memory about dating or sad farewell.
Song Hwa life hospital, patient and thesis! With these 3, her life is perfect.
Living as hospital ‘ghost’ all she got is neck pain (or herniated cervical disk) and gluttonous appetite.

Ik Jun:

He is always gets in the first place even when he never misses the time to play!
He was born with a good brain and his concentration is also amazing.
He entered and graduated from the medical school as the top of his class and got promoted the fastest among his peers and is on a roll.

I recall Dr Bong sharing that Ik Jun recognised as top in class, most social able, best doctor/resident and the star during their university years. I think the fab 5 have also mentioned something similar too.

All bolded in Ik Jun's description screams youth of the year in my opinion

My gut feels says that Song Hwa's first love is Ik Jun and this is likely to be mutual considering Ik Jun's remarks in this week's episode.

Gyeo Ul:

Her cold words, just like her name-sake (winter), and blunt characteristics might hurt others around her unintentionally, but when it comes to care for a patient, she is very passionate. 

Of course, since she is the only resident in GS, she has lots of work. When she received the call, with body-reflex she comes running and there’s no day for her to relax.

Jung Won who is famous for being friendly and kind starts to act cold only towards Gyeo Wool

It has already been mentioned in Gyeo Ul's character description about how passionate she is when caring for her patients. How much she works hard without whining about not being able to relax. Although these were not heavily focused in aired scenes. but it has been described so viewers can have the right initial understanding of Gyeo Ul as a doctor. 

Acting cold to only Gyeo Ul but friendly with every one else - speaks a lot here. If he is trully professional,, Gyeo Ul's first mistake is fixable and she still could learn from it and improve. As someone who'd have gone through similar during his residency and should have dealt with other residents (including in ER) - mistakes are to be expected, however, would not warrant acting cold only towards one person. 

Jeong Won:

Of course, his ‘kindness’ doesn’t work for his group of classmates. If you’re not angry, then what is he doing? His stubbornness and being sensitive are the basics, and can hold a grudges too.

Over a small mistake he will have a restless night, and once he made a decision he won’t eat even a bite before he see the end of it.

When he’s looking at the children’s name, his heart is hurting and keep thinking that being a doctor is not his way. For a long time.

I guess his stubbornness and not changing his mind about decision means that safe to assume that he would continue to go ahead with priesthood. And that being a priest is better than a doctor, because there is less pain when he can't save his patients. But he gets a lot of pain from being a doctor, would the thorns refering to him continuing to become a doctor instead?

I hope he managed to find it less painful to continue to be a doctor. 

like his namesake ‘a garden’ silently heads toward the thorny path. And there is not much time left.

Thorns would hurt the people around you and also hurt yourself in the process. 

I guess his decision would hurt mother, director and chairman and friends as well as Gyeo Ul, and potentially also himself because he probably wanted to continue to be a doctor, but is not able to manage the pain when things don't go well.

I don't necessarily think the time is related to illness, however, I don't know for sure. 

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

To date I haven’t seen any part of Andrea showing any romantic interest towards GW...its either I’ve miss the part he looks at her with loving eyes or YYS fails to bring the impression, which I really doubt because YYS is a great actor long before this drama. He is always harsh towards her mainly to train her & also to make a point he is not romantically interested in her. I’m sure he’s aware of her feeling for as IJ couldn’t make it more obvious to him. Also instead of making Andrea jealous of GW has a bf thing, it seems like it made him more relieved to the point he’s more relax, greeting her casually with her given name. Because now that she already has a bf, there’s no reason to go all out to make her lost interest in him.

As for IJ & SHwa, they’re cute and she will make a good mother to Uju. However if IJ never confess to SH before because of he care for  SHyeon feeling, than confessing to her now won’t make SHyeon go away. Also is it ok for SHwa, being by IJ’s side, seeing him dating all those girls, including the actress, and seeing he got married to Uju’s mom, their happy days together, their problems & divorce, would it be ok for her to accept IJ now? Its like he dated all those women, married one of them but not working, then only goes back to SH & expect her to receive him with an open arm? Sure she’s a good friend but to accept him because his fail relationship just doesn’t seem fair to her. It’s better if he meets a new woman with him current status & work it out from there. Honestly SHwa & CH isn’t bad too. 

Well then again, PD & writer of Reply Series is known to have full of surprises. Often the ending isn’t one that people expected & it will be interesting to see what they have  in store for us

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 5
  • Confused 5

On 5/14/2020 at 8:19 PM, zonk90 said:

That line became blurred or disappeared coz of rain.. they already in same place now.. she just need make decision to stay or get out from that place..

I saw this and I compiled all the 'vertical line' moments in this scene separating the two of them. (Ikjun has a lot of vertical lines in his apartment so it's perfect!).3QZGmCV.jpg

(Ikjun's reflection is on the right...)

ooNiaWh.jpg

nNjF6Dh.jpg

(and what the original post had)

Spoiler

7X65sDd.jpg

bC6jTaD.jpg

(the line is gone b/c of the rain)

I don't know if this is on purpose but I thought it was really cool :). (first post ever btw)

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, wildcherry said:

As for IJ & SHwa, they’re cute and she will make a good mother to Uju. However if IJ never confess to SH before because of he care for  SHyeon feeling, than confessing to her now won’t make SHyeon go away. Also is it ok for SHwa, being by IJ’s side, seeing him dating all those girls, including the actress, and seeing he got married to Uju’s mom, their happy days together, their problems & divorce, would it be ok for her to accept IJ now? Its like he dated all those women, married one of them but not working, then only goes back to SH & expect her to receive him with an open arm? Sure she’s a good friend but to accept him because his fail relationship just doesn’t seem fair to her. It’s better if he meets a new woman with him current status & work it out from there. Honestly SHwa & CH isn’t bad too. 

Shwa is not an innocent child, she is not a virgin either, she dated around too. They may or may not happening, but Why wouldnt be okay to accept his love now? Why? I failed to understand this part. So people with failed marriage cant pursue the one he love? Why?

And later if shwa love him back,, you think it still unfair to her? 

Whats different with meeting a new woman or finally pursue his long time love? Shwa is a new woman in his life too, since he saw her as a friend after he give up on her for a friend. 

Chihong is a good match too.

But Seeing people saying this making me going 'huh?' whats about being a divorcee? 

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, nrllee said:

So question I guess is if she opts to go for the undercurrent story or the obvious story?  Why bother with the undercurrent story at all?  It’s a total waste of screen time and dialogue space?

I was the same before, only going for the obvious story until I realized that there's more to this drama. Somehow I admire the writer, director, production team in putting more effort in their intricate works. I am glad that I am noticing the small details, that I am able to appreciate the works and all the planning and hard work they'd put in. For me its not just a slice of life, feel good drama, its a work of art :) 

Like for example the picture of UK Flag (The Union Jack) I wonder why it kept appearing and what it means. First ep, 1st scene, its about the Re-Union of friends. Then there it was again when Junwan was wearing a silver suit, he was going to attend a wedding (meaning a union of 2 people.) It also appeared on the side table of one of the director when Junwan agreed to be a dept.head (Contract=Union)  then ep.10 when the band was playing it was on the speaker behind Junwan, before it was revealed that Iksun got accepted for UK... 

Another example, Ep.10 at the restaurant when Chihong pushed his glass to Shwa, when they were discussing about dating in their dept., the glass was half-full. It's the proverbial phrase 'Glass half-full, half empty.' Meaning Chihong is being optimistic about dating SHwa...The harvest moon that the NS group were looking at also has an interpretation. 

The Lion on the head-board of woo joo's bed, means courage, before IkJun's shared his feelings for SongHwa...there are so many more... and lastly, Shwa's shoe size its UK size 3 :rolleyes:;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wildcherry said:

To date I haven’t seen any part of Andrea showing any romantic interest towards GW

Writer is setting SHwa and Andrea (JWon) together.  Their names even foretold this.  She’s a flower and his name means Garden.  There’s a Flower Garden instrumental piece, yes that is it’s title for real, from Reply 1988.  The riff that is played is the same as that of the main theme song in HP (you can hear it in the background).  It’s too similar not to be planted (pun intended).  SHwa was impressed with Andrea this episode.  She’s seeing him in a new light when he talked about the DLL program.  I would say it’s a turning point for her. Much as I would like to think that IJ and SHwa will end up together, her response to his “confession” didn’t bode well for him.  That and the fact that that whole scene played out like a nice “dream”, a wish on the part of IJ.  SHwa kept telling him to sleep but he kept refusing to (for fear that when he wakes up again it will all disappear).  It was actually quite sad to watch.  And then the camera pans with the blurring of their figures inside as it’s filmed from the outside with no clarity.  A nice “dream” but not reality. 

And personally I think Jang’s affections have already shifted to IJ.  Her smile at the BTS coffee that the mom gave her was that of her remembering the man who gave her 2 earlier. She chose to stay with IJ in GS when she could’ve stayed with Andrea in the Pediatric department.  Funny how both she and her bestie MinHa now like their respective Professors from the same department.  

7 minutes ago, nrllee said:

That and the fact that that whole scene played out like a nice “dream”, a wish on the part of IJ.  SHwa kept telling him to sleep but he kept refusing to (for fear that when he wakes up again it will all disappear).  

This actually can make sense IF she told him to sleep after he make that confession.

But its the other way around, and after that confession, shwa be making him a coffee, so :joy:

• LOL 9

23 minutes ago, revel best said:

This actually can make sense IF she told him to sleep after he make that confession.

But its the other way around, and after that confession, shwa be making him a coffee,

Did you notice how uncharacteristically subdued he was?  He was not his usual jovial IJ self.  He was sad.  So even the coffee scene was part of the dream/wish sequence.  The blurring of their figures at the end of the scene is when the dream ends.  The whole dream/wish started when he got back.  That’s why the camera had a brief pan to the moon just before IJ walked into the apartment and took off his shoes to find SHwa with UJu.  The writer specifically had the scene earlier about “wishes” and the moon?  When SHwa and her residents were walking out of the hospital?  So that whole domestic scene where they are caring for UJu together, having breakfast, making coffee, washing up etc...all part of a dream/wish that IJ had.  That’s why he was melancholic through that whole sequence. 

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Did you notice how uncharacteristically subdued he was?  He was not his usual jovial IJ self.  He was sad.  So even the coffee scene was part of the dream/wish sequence.  The blurring of their figures at the end of the scene is when the dream ends.  The whole dream/wish started when he got back.  That’s why the camera had a brief pan to the moon just before IJ walked into the apartment and took off his shoes to find SHwa with UJu.  The writer specifically had the scene earlier about “wishes” and the moon?  When SHwa and her residents were walking out of the hospital?  So that whole domestic scene where they are caring for UJu together, having breakfast, making coffee, washing up etc...all part of a dream/wish that IJ had.  That’s why he was melancholic through that whole sequence. 

Well iam not gonna comment on that bcs we clearly had different meaning, i just want to pointed out that dream thingy you said that clearly didnt match, Since the blurring of the figure i actually think to erase their visible lines and make it invisible, but you can have other theory. 

About that wishes with her resident, isnt that mean she didnt have any wishes too? Not on anyone (not only for ij). She comfortable like this now, We dk about later. 

That caring for uju is not ij wishes or even his dream, its real and it happened  :joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 1