[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

11 minutes ago, triplem said:
  Hide contents

ooppps my stream got suspended!!!

@triplemMine too and i was so excited seeing you recapping the episode and i was looking forward to finding out what happened after SHwa opened the window...only to find out that your streaming also got suspended :sweatingbullets:

Too bad i think i have to wait till tomorrow to find out. T_T

24 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Mine too and i was so excited seeing you recapping the episode and i was looking forward to finding out what happened after SHwa opened the window...only to find out that your streaming also got suspended :sweatingbullets:

34 minutes ago, triplem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm very interesting scene btwn SH and Ik Jun..something he said caught her by surprise...and it started to rain...her favourite thing..he says go ahead to open the window

ooppps my stream got suspended!!!

I think SH ask IJ, what's make him happy nowadays.. IJ ask back SH.. SH answer what make her happy is about her camping tool she just bought I think.. n IJ say, eat meal with her like this what's make him happy.. SH taken aback n didnt heard rain sound after that confession.. n IJ say you didnt hear rain sound ? that's why SH open window after that..

*Edit: I just saw translation episode in twitter.. it's not what make him happy but what's a treat for him..

Good Job Ik-Jun!! You really MVP for today episode.. :love::love:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

SPOILER for ep 10

Be warned that I typed this whenever I could during the streaming live, so I might mistype, did lot of grammar mistake, not coherent sentence. This basically just my notes. I skipped everything related with medical terms since I didn't understand most of all

Spoiler

- IS told JWan that IJ visited her. JWan is on the way to meet with IS and her friends have dinner together. He meets with the Captain Hong from before
- CH and SHwa really have a lunch date! With the whole NS team! :lol: (But they did have short time together. CH brushed a fallen hair from SHwa's shoulder). They teased SM and SB whether they are dating or not and CH asked if it is allowed for office couple and SHwa said she has no problem about it.
- IJ and WJ date at PPL shop egg drop. WJ changed his wish from eating donkatsu (deep friend pork cutlet) to sandwich (stream lags so I didn't hear what WJ says about what he eats yesterday when he visit the store)
- JWan is having a sweet phone call with IS when suddenly IJ barged into his room. JWan is so flustered. IJ asked for Daddy Long Legs phone number and invites him for lunch. JWan says he has surgery so no. SHyeong has schedules with patient so he also didn't join them. Today's lunch only SHwa, IJ and JWon.
- Dr Cheon got his arranged marriage cancelled, because the daughter of the chairwoman didn't approve the relationship at all (serves him right). The sly doctor also manages the customer services (?) or responses and delete anything bad about him that the patients write at hospital board or forum 
- JWon is still having headache and eats medicine after lunch. He later helps SHwa to bring her parcels while IJ is cleaning up
- JS and RS talked about JWon's decision to become a priest. JS tells RS to avoid JWon with any kind of excuses so that JWon can't say anything to her in their next meetings. He asks if they should eat jjajangmyeon, but RS says she wants to have a day-time drinking
- SHwa told JWon to get married as soon as possible. JWon tells her to marry too since both of them like children.
- JWon tells SHwa the secret about Daddy Long Legs. She respects him to do that. He asks for her to take care of it if she can. He will manage it until the end of the year. The fund will be from the VIP ward. These days the VIP patients are full with IJ's patients.
- GW brings flower bouquets inside after nodding to someone. 'Her daddies' are excited about the bouquet. IJ asked one of his residents to spread the news about GS resident is able to date too. JWon too heard the news about GW and IJ asked him to cheers together but JWon just sit far away and not joining. She later choose to join JWon's surgery (still assisting with pediatric dept) and IJ gives her a betrayed expression. 
- JWon sold his car. JWan said he can't understand SHyeong while JWon said he can't understand IJ
- Lee Seung Hwan's song chosen by SHyeong for this episode's practice session (Kyu Hyun's OST version)
- Dr Cheon patients refused the treatment and just choose to die rather than to be treated. Dr Cheon is furious and shouted at him. Later JHak ask JWan what they should do and JWan told him to do everything to make the patient agree. Don't he dare to give up and let his patients die!
- IJ asks JWon if he ever lies. He asks if JWon likes GW and even think about gives up about being the priest. JWon denies. He asks if IJ is GW's manager. IJ says he has been mentoring her and tells how great she is as a doctor. Despite all the hard time and not easy situation, she still handle her job well. He wish GW and JWon can be a couple together. He asks him to think carefully about it. God will understand him if ever changes his mind. After IJ left JWon is thinking very hard. 
- Got confirmation about GW's mysterious man. The man is GW's little brother. He is a car dealer. IJ asks if she still likes JWon. GW can't answer but her expressions say her honest feelings. IJ says to keep saying her brother as her bf and for them to gamble together. That day IJ gives the bouquet to GW, pretends that she got it from her bf to fish out what JWon's reaction. And later asks if she can assist his surgery.
- JWon sings during the practice sessions. IJ smiles knowingly at him. (My god YYS's sweet voice) :wub:
- IJ asks SHwa to eat lunch but she already eats. She asks if it's okay for CH to join them and IJ says yes. IJ has been training (?) SHwa to eat more slowly these days. JWan joins them lately
- JWan asks IJ to have a drink together but IJ says he can't because of the surgery. JWan keep asking he wants to speak to him once he has free time.
- CH says IS called him after midnight and JWan is shooting laser from his eyes. CH tells them that she has been chosen for the doctorate program and will spend 3 years in UK. JWan is shocked to hear that
- SHyeong's mom visited his room with the lawyer (Yulje's lawyer, the one who assists RS the last time in ep 1) The next day will be the last day of 1 month period before the finalization of her divorce with Yang Chairman. 
- IJ will be tasked to operate the risky surgery, requested by the patient because he has good reputations among the VIP patients
- JWon says hello (informally to GW) before talks with IJ about the risky operation. IJ says yes to the surgery. IJ knows about JWon secret of being Daddy Long Legs. He found out about JWon's second phone and his requests through the daddy long legs.
- JWan is still waiting for IS to contact him and tells him the news of her acceptance but she has yet to call. 
- MH is peeking at the nurse center looking at SHyeong. He is checking about the patients chart. She dressed up nicely and asks SHyeong to drop her off on the way.
- JWan finally calls IS and told her that he heard the news. He pretends as if he is alright but I can see that he is kind of disappointed (?) or having mixed feelings
- JHak is touched by the hand written letter from his patients
- MH is checking through SHyeong's car. She later confess her feelings to SHyeong. SHyeong is surprised to hear it. MH asks him to not ignore her the next day since she confessed. It's alright if he doesn't give any reply. She just want to let him know about her feelings. 
- IJ sleeps with WJ and WJ is having fever in the middle of night. He gives him some medicines. GW calls for emergency situation and later SHwa come to take care of WJ instead of him. IJ came back after taking care of his patients and see SHwa sleeps with WJ and he lets her sleep with WJ and makes nurungjibab (scorched rice soup) for their breakfast. SHwa told him to have a quick nap. SHwa asks her mother during the night to help reducing WJ's fever. IJ is surprised to hear that she calls her mom at dawn and Shwa says she has to do that and her mother's suggestions to take off WJ's shirts works like magic. She tells him to have a quick nap after they finished eating and he says yes he will sleep. SHwa will wake him up one hour later
- SHwa asks what makes him happy these days. She says she is happy to buy things related with camping. IJ says eating together with her and drinking coffee together makes him happy. He asks her to let him to have that. He let her know that it's raining outside and let her to open the window to watch the rain. Later they have coffee together after finish cleaning up
- Head Nurse Song brings her daughter for a check up with SHwa. 
- Something happened with SHyeong's father's heart. JWan even comes to operate him and the condition isn't that good. 
SHyeong's mother decided to not go through with the divorce and said she still loves SHyeong's father

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 6

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@alleram95 can sub what in the text 

It's the notice from Daddy Long Legs management teams. The message is about descriptions of IJ's patient who needs help with the surgery fund. Tells about Yulje's patient, 78 y.o and the patients condition

@triplem I just read from the top of page that you and @Ameera Ali kind of recaping the episode live :D I for one can't do the same thing, watching, typing and posting at the same time. I respect both of you for doing that :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Still cuts for today's ep. So those are really flower bouquets. Nice. Why do I feel like it's IkJun who is being his crazy self and sent her those flowers to test Jeong won? LOL

Are you a fortune teller? Your guessing is right :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

SHwa asks what makes him happy these days. She says she is happy to buy things related with camping. IJ says eating together with her and drinking coffee together makes him happy. He asks her to let him to have that. He let her know that it's raining outside and let her to open the window to watch the rain. Later they have coffee together after finish cleaning up

Thank you @alleram95 for the cap :D

Can this ship set sail now :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@alleram95 can you sub what in the text 

The social business team - Hyon Jung Mi

YC hospital, 78 age, male, already received liver surgery. Detail information will be sent to email....

I haven't watched the episode so don't know the context :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ok, wintergarden has a nice chemistry, but i didn't like what ikjun did, ti  is manipulation, yes, it's hard for jeongwon, he is under pressure from his mother, he has god too , his desire to become a priest is not easy, and I hope he did not get sick when he had a headache, it may be nothing

Ok songhwa really seems to be hot, on one side there is Ikjun, on the other side Chi hong, without forgetting the very first scene Songhwa-Jeongwon 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

ok, wintergarden has a nice chemistry, but i didn't like what ikjun did, ti  is manipulation, yes, it's hard for jeongwon, he is under pressure from his mother, he has god too , his desire to become a priest is not easy, and I hope he did not get sick when he had a headache, it may be nothing

Ok songhwa really seems to be hot, on one side there is Ikjun, on the other side Chi hong, without forgetting the very first scene Songhwa-Jeongwon 

I love SH-Jwon but it seem impossible...

Preview for ep 11

15 seconds ver

Hard Sub

IS: At Hawaii? Are you crazy?
JWan: It is really a secret. You can not tell your brother at all
IJ: This time, your relationship is lasting for a while. She must be a good person
JWan: What I want is not for us to marry but to stay together with you for a long time
JWan: Give me your hands. I have something for you

30 seconds preview

Hard Sub

SB: Do you ever have any feelings towards our Professor Chae? (Or can also be interpreted Has IJ ever seen SHwa as a woman and falls in love with her)
CH: Professor, today is my birthday. There is something that I want to receive as a present
SHwa: I have told Director Ju already
JWan: Why didn't you discuss it with us at all and decide it just by yourself? 
Director Ju: You will only work here until the end of the year? Is there something happen, Professor Ahn?
IJ: Really? Are you letting our Gyeo Wool to lead her first surgery today?
GW: I am nobody to Professor Ahn
JS: Stop giving your child a hard time
JS: Let him to do whatever he wants
SHwa: My neck is hurting so much
SB: Your first love. Who and when is your first love, Professor?

(Scenes where IJ sleeps on SHwa's shoulder, I think he is drunk after the NS's team dinner or, SHwa lets him to have a quick sleep because he has lots of surgeries and lacks of sleep time)

Long Preview

Hard Sub

CH: Professor, today is my birthday. There is something that I want to receive as a present
SHyeong: Song Hwa, I don't know what I should do with my feelings. Should I feel sad or relief ?
SHwa: I have told Director Ju already
JWan: Why didn't you discuss it with us at all and decide it just by yourself? 
IS: Oppa (Joon Wan) I like you very much
IS: That's why I only wants to keep the good memories only
JWan: Why are you saying that suddenly?
Director Ju: You will only work here until the end of the year? Is there something happen, Professor Ahn?
IJ: Really? Are you letting our Gyeo Wool to lead her first surgery today?
GW: I am nobody to Professor Ahn
CH: Professor, did you remember that day? The first day I joined NS as an interned. On my first day, I have fallen in love with you, Professor
IJ: If you have anything you curious about, just ask it
SB: Do you ever have any feelings towards our Professor Chae? (Or can also be interpreted Has IJ ever seen SHwa as a woman and falls in love with her)
IS: At Hawaii? Are you crazy?
JWan: It is really a secret. You can not tell your brother at all
IJ: This time, your relationship is lasting for a while. She must be a good person
JWan: What I want is not for us to marry but to stay together with you for a long time
JWan: Give me your hands. I have something for you

---------------

Next OST released, Mi Do and Parasol will released their song! Their cover of Crying Nut, When the Night got Deeper.

And if I don't misread, their canon rock version will also be released, and another song by Park Hyeok Jin - You are Warm (literal translations)

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 9

Yo just want to drop some excitement while waiting for the sub. This episode are concentrate on revealing secret and confession. And it is DAEBAK!!!!!!!

But I can see from here, a shipping war are coming strong and hard. One ship wrecked (my condoleance), other steadily departing. My favourite one have heated the engine in a sudden way, thanks to Minha!!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!! My man SH have to get out of his comfort zone. *INSERT MEME Modern problem requires modern solution*. 

While the fastest sailing ship are on hold in this episode, THAT one particular ship, are still deciding to sail or not to sail, but they have some moves, I see I see. Both party should book a counseling session with Shakespeares now for God sake. I think the Production team want to milk this out more and more due to the popularity, by adding some mixed signal to make us wonder. Kinda will they won’t they, but after all it was a slow burn romance from the very start. Still think they have a huge chance to be the endgame. But due to the menacing ship war, i’m out of any talk about shipping now. After all, the storyline is what interested me the most. More resident and patience scene pleaseeeeee.

And yo, shout out to my man Ik Jun. The unfathomable brain behind all mischevious plan, the man that make you laugh after a long day, and above all, the greatest dad to Woo Joo. I hope you have all the happiness that you deserve. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1