Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

Oh no, I am not going into conspiracy theory for now...huhuhuhu... Go Ara will be on cameo, right? I wonder what role she will be playing? Jeong Won's past love? hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@nrllee @packmule3Nope please don't do this to me. I feel like the writer/director duo knows well now to not go into that path. I'm still scarred from Jung hwan's fate in R88. I too want a love line but let it be neat like the ones in Prison playbook. No unrequited love stories. That's the last thing I want, especially from this writer.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

Has anyone else noticed that Netflix's subtitles already lowkey revealed the Chairman's son before Jungwon's face was shown? The mom calls him "maknae-ya", but the subtitles already referred to him as Jungwon. I totally missed it on my first watch because I was too busy trying to understand what was going on. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

Has anyone else noticed that Netflix's subtitles already lowkey revealed the Chairman's son before Jungwon's face was shown? The mom calls him "maknae-ya", but the subtitles already referred to him as Jungwon. I totally missed it on my first watch because I was too busy trying to understand what was going on. 

Yeah ikr?!?!? I came to the thread to point that out too. Netflix subs sucks. I mean it's not a big reveal or anything, but still it matters. I missed at first too, because I was not familiar with all the names at that time. I sincerely hope Netflix sub team will do a better job than this in the following eps.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yeah ikr?!?!? I came to the thread to point that out too. Netflix subs sucks. I mean it's not a big reveal or anything, but still it matters. I missed at first too, because I was not familiar with all the names at that time. I sincerely hope Netflix sub team will do a better job than this in the following eps.

I get that they probably couldn't find an English translation to the word, but I think it would've been best if they maintained the maknae and simply added a translator's note. It can really ruin the experience for the viewer. 

• Like 1

i like that even though it is 1 episode per week, we got 80-90 minute duration so its feel like we dont miss much. 

most of the 2 per week drama only 120 minute run time so we miss like 1/4 of it. 

and by this the waiting can be more exciting! i wonder what will be the rating of this week episode. the premiere already did amazing with 6.325% beating the premiere of both CLOY and Hi bye mama. and last week being the highest rated drama from ongoing tvn drama. 

this week they need to beat 6.7% because the cursed last episode got that high ( this one is a late bloomer from 2.5% debut into 6.7% ending ) and also hi bye mama to not surpass Hospital playlist ( although i believe hospital will be higher because hi bye mama seems to get stable 5-6% rating with fixed viewers because the drama is not everyone taste but those who already invested like me love it so much ) 

so yeah i am looking at 8%. i think the drama can reach higher rating like 10%+ when mister trot is over.

their rating is crazy. 34% for cable is just too much. every drama on thursday got hit hard by it. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, dairymilks said:

I get that they probably couldn't find an English translation to the word, but I think it would've been best if they maintained the maknae and simply added a translator's note. It can really ruin the experience for the viewer. 

Yeah that's what Viki does. They add so many foot notes. For kdrama beginners it's better to watch dramas subbed by Viki because you can also learn the language and some cultural things along the way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yeah that's what Viki does. They add so many foot notes. For kdrama beginners it's better to watch dramas subbed by Viki because you can also learn the language and some cultural things along the way. 

Exactly. I remember picking up a lot of pop culture facts from the Reply series because  ramaFever translators always provided context to what was happening. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, miracle23 said:

Oh no, I am not going into conspiracy theory for now...huhuhuhu... Go Ara will be on cameo, right? I wonder what role she will be playing? Jeong Won's past love? hehehehe

Mee too — my heart for Chilbongie has never recovered. Omy Go Ara will cameo daebak! 

@nrllee I saw that too but I don’t want to invest on it!  Haha 

For tomorrow hoping for 10% — I claim as there’s big fans for JJS, YYS and JKH. Btw, I just learned that KDM actually graduated in theatrical background and JMD is very veteran theater actress more than JJS and YYS! I wonder what’s the reason of all having theatrical background? 

For Mr Trot — everyone now a days wanted happy thoughts and reminiscing trot songs is just one of them and my they are good too! 

Translations - I totally hate Netflix that’s why I listen well instead of watching subs. I like Viu but Viki is the best as hardcore kdrama fans are the ones translating the shows. They knew culture and background.

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I wonder what’s the reason of all having theatrical background? 

They are all musical. It’s about the band.  That’s why Hospital Playlist (song list).   If you watch the clip of them playing in the band they aren’t pretending.  They are all playing the instruments as they should be.  It’s not pretend play.  JMD plays the bass guitar.  And she is actually a very good singer so she was pretending when she sang off key. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

“Hospital Playlist” Reveals A Throwback Photo Of Its Characters

Mar 18, 2020
by S. Park
c9b49d66ec544115b5dace44422ec73a.jpeg?s=
Mar 18, 2020
by S. Park

“Hospital Playlist” gave viewers a peek of the characters’ history.

On March 17, tvN released a still of Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Dae Myung, Jeon Mi Do, Jo Jung Suk, and Jung Kyung Ho that captures the beginning of their 20-year friendship.

All five characters are dressed up for their first college MT (bonding trip). With Jeon Mi Do standing in the center, Jo Jung Suk and Jung Kyung Ho are dressed neatly while Yoo Yeon Seok and Kim Dae Myung appear fresh out of high school.

The five characters bonded as soon they gathered in the same place, almost foreseeing their relationship 20 years later. Their fateful meeting that led to 20 years of friendship will be shown through the characters’ chemistry as the drama continues.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389008wpp/hospital-playlist-reveals-a-throwback-photo-of-its-characters

• Like 3
  • Love 1

"Friendly doctor life" side "Five-person + hospital people talking authentic"

BF.22097103.1.jpg

The wise doctor life 'raises the expectation for the second episode, where the five full-fledged stories will be reunited at Yulje Hospital.
"The wise doctor's life" production staff said, "From the 2nd broadcast today, please look forward to the story of the 5 people gathered at Yulje Hospital and the hospital people involved with them. It will be fun."

more https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2020031944034

Seo Eun-gyo will appear in Wise Doctor Life.

image_readtop_2020_283915_15845763274128

Through the official press release of Seo Eun-kyo's agency, Vine Entertainment Inc., she revealed that she was cast as a nurse Yum Ji-wan in ‘Wise Doctor Life’.

Seo Eun-kyo, who has a thick fan base as an old-fashioned girlfriend, released a single album as a former member of the girl group Five Dolls and worked as a singer and musical actress. Recently, the 10th performance of the musical “Love Ride in the Rain” was cast in the station in advance, and the performance was temporarily suspended due to Corona19.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/03/283915/

• Like 3

I don’t want any love competition pls . Especially if you’re asking me to choose btwn YYS & JKH’s characters . :ph34r:
stills 

The cutie who plays JJS’s son 

Spoiler

Short preview for ep 3

Hard Sub

KJW: You have to pay attention to the patient!
Doctor 1: I'm sorry
KJW: Do you want to die? 
CSH: I don't think it is something that you can find in here right now
Doctor 1: He has no heart at all
JS: Isn't it hard? 
AJW: It's not hard at all. We have been living here together for a long time
Woman: I like it tough
Man: What makes you like him/her? 
Woman: He is a good person and doing a great job by himself
KJW: Please don't cry. That doctor is smiling right now
Doctor 2: Even though you, professor, are quite strict, I still feel comfortable around you
Woman 2: Dr Jang, what is that? Is he your boyfriend? Do you like him so much that make you smile when you're looking at his picture? 
Dr Jang: I feel happy from looking at his picture

Doctor 3 : I never thought he/she could do that. She/He makes my heart flutter

Long preview

Hard sub

Lee Soo Geun (perhaps camep as a radio DJ?): Everyone, what if you have just one day to do anything you want? 
LSG: For today, how about we try to live our lives like that? This is a perfect day on May to do that
Doctor 1: Dr Jang, what is that? Is he your boyfriend? Do you like him so much that make you smile when you're looking at his picture? 
Dr Jang: I feel happy from looking at his picture
Doctor 2: What do you like about him/her?
Woman: He is a good man and can take care of himself properly. That's why I like him
KJW: Please don't cry. Right now the doctor is smiling
Doctor 3 : I never thought he/she could do that. She/He makes my heart flutter
KJW: Do you guys know about it? 
AJW: What? 
CHS: What?
Nurse 1: Professor, why didn't you tell us? 
YSH: About what? 
Nurse 2: Professor, why didn't you answer your phone? 
KJW: Why don't you go and meet Ik Jun?
CSH: Why? 
KJW: I think something happened to him but he won't talk to us
IJ: Ahn Jung Won, what is this? 
CSH: Why did you do that? 
KJW: You have no heart at all
AJW: Get a grip of yourself before I hit you
IJ: What are you doing right now? 

Jung Won's story for ep 1 and Song Hwa story for ep 2. Now it looks like we will know about Ik Jun's story in ep 3.

I really love this drama by the writer-PD duo. I fell in love with reply 1997 and prison playbook after watching the first episode and now with the hospital playlist. I'm feeling jealous at the same time with the 5 of them who are good friends for 20 years. I wish the main actors and actress can participate with the OST too. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem poor thing she was so clueless 

Other Doctors  5e73838e28354846254323.gif?download

ezgif-2-f2a0763bbc25.gif

She 5e7385fce05ce181596131.gif?download

ezgif-2-ceb74b5a6ea0.gif

Spoiler

:mrgreen:

ezgif-2-bf9e8566a1df.gif

oppa 5e7386ce0ef7c505390272.gif?download

ezgif-2-4072694cb80d.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

There are lots of new character introduce in today episode.

Dr Jang

The twins med student

The pretty doctor

The nurse 

And more doctor that i dont remember the name.

Hell it is a bit weird tho to start out with other new character feela like i am in a new drama.

But then it caught up and its is another fun episode ofcourse. But this one had thick plot.

So we knew that KDM confess to JMD in freshman and got rejected. 

He is divorced. 

And jjs got married but weirdly no sign of his wife? And he seems to take care of his kid himself?? Or maybe Dr jang is his wife??? Idk this one seems weird lol.

Oh they are going for the love triangle arent it. 

Jmd,yys,jkh. Look at how both does to song hwa does raise a lot of question.

If u watch carefully how jung won take care of song hwa while eating. And jun wan bickering with song hwa. Damn these three lol.

The new character seems well a bit interesting but introduce too much in short time is not good. I cant even remember the name except doctor jang and the twins. 

Any detective here? I would like to see the dig of todays episode because lots of interesting thing happening here

Also if anyone can make a recap of all the new character that would be amazing

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Oh I need sub asap and rewatch it thrice or more. There’s lots of things through at the audience all at once. More than love Triangle theirs life inside out will fill our investigative mind 

• Like 2

Okay too much characters suddenly included but they seems to be all so important and their friendship will be tested with — Jeong Won using so much of his chaebol side, and many more. But I like how its being presented by the writer. The story is so slow and dragging but then again you go back — something with these inserted characters will mold their friendship to lasting more.

I’ll watch again and listen as the translations have some little differences. 

The title of this drama shouldn’t Hospital Playlist — this should be Reply 1999 :) hehehe. 

Just a note — Jeong Won has something for SH as he knows what to do in the table but he is not interested to pursue — his falling for Dr Jung but Dr Ik Jun has a thing for Dr Jung.... hehehe.  I am so touch with Jeong Won also — we will do our best.. as the only certainty we can tell to the guardians / patients. 

While Jung Wan only realize he has a thing for  Song Hwa? 

• Like 4

Ok we are going down that route again, aren't we? The one thing I didn't want from this writer. Gahhhhhhh. Who the hell did she have a crush on back then? And who the hell bought her those shoes?!?!? Don't play this game with me writernim!!!! I will not fall for it. This is the pink mittens situation all over again. Only those who watched reply 1988 will understand that reference. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

@triplem all we need now is A clear air :joy:

# how to show your feeling to your crush in 2020 :wink:

ezgif-2-6a2b961e0aca.gif

• LOL 8