[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

16 minutes ago, grodelwl said:

but I think its still weird expecting shouldn't he at least say hi or something or what before Gyeoul entering the car? 

I think this is actually the point where direction of PD comes into play. He successfully confused us. Normal norm is that he should have gotten out of the car , opened the door for Gyeoul isn't it? ,after all she is his date . But avoiding this necessary greetings PD successfully made us curious, made us question the scene, made us come up with the theories that we have been posting here.:tounge_xd:.

...Jeon Won picked up a piece of yukjeon. From the container. Given by Gyeo-ul. To Ik Jun. Does this - thinly sliced beef, coated in batter and fried, eaten (yes, he ate it:D) by Jeong Won (as well) has any significance? :lol::lol:

that amazing catch :thumbsup:,

15886019271588601918.gif

I did go and I watch the scene, loved he used his pare hand :joy:

15886016401588601636.gif

When  easily could have use the untouched spare chopstick that was on the table  :mrgreen:

15886017831588601778.gif

# thanks god is only 12 episodes at the rate I am rewatching it Would be 120 episodes :mrgreen:

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@maggieyou are right . U-ju is a must for every episode. I miss him too. But he was present in the last episode. Didn't Ik Jun acted as a 7 year old U-ju.:tounge_xd:

Regarding the discussion about ships, it isn't that we don't talk about other matters in the drama ( e.g almost every one posted about how great Minha was in the 8th ep, ) the thing is there is just one episode to discuss & this forum is very active so very soon we become short of topics to discuss so the conversations automatically diverts towards the the shipping & love lines. 

The other thing is friendship or other matters are those where almost each one of us  unanimously  give our verdict e.g every one agree there friendship is to die for, e.g every one agree that min ha was the star of the 8th episode, there is nothing much to say I guess but our ships are debatable topic coz everyone is cheering for their respective ship, every one comes with their own theory, ultimately this topic is discussed  VERY frequently.

I know, so I just read some parts of the posts and skipped some more. Ikjun is really the big Uju. The way he showed his burned fingers made me want to pinch his cheek. OMG :lol:

10 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

Chingu @maggiee nope, not a shipping war :grimace: just a serious discussion :tounge_xd:

I bet mostly here vote for friendship, some of us is a low-key poster here...just like me lol not really into analyzing etc. My mind already full with kids, house chores and work :joy:

People is easily misunderstood with text, I mean no tone...right? Sometimes we just wanna state the fact (or not) but sounds like ehemmm...too serious I guess for whoever read it. 

Let's just have fun :kiss_wink:

Oh yes, it is actually just me saying my thoughts. Don't take it too seriously. I'm just saying it because I am not really into war, so I'm not ready for a shipping war hahaha. 

I said it because I feel sorry for skipping so many long posts. It's not because I didn't like it, but because I'm not ready for it and didn't look for it in the first place. Oh and same here, this work-from-home things made me worked overnight too much. 

Now, I need to back to work, arrgh. 

See you 3 more days, guys :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I think this is actually the point where direction of PD comes into play. He successfully confused us. Normal norm is that he should have gotten out of the car , opened the door for Gyeoul isn't it? ,after all she is his date . But avoiding this necessary greetings PD successfully made us curious, made us question the scene, made us come up with the theories that we have been posting here.:tounge_xd:.

LMAO thats true :bawling::joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, kiefshi1056 said:

soo young is so lucky to have a charming guy like jung kyung ho he seems to be so sincere and one woman man. also jo jung sok he seems that he loves her wife gummy so much :wub:, they are expecting a child isn't  :wub:. what about yoo yeon seok is he dating anybody? kim dae myung and jeun mi do?

i think jeun mi do already married witht office worker since 2013 (info from youtube)

i dont know about kim dae myung

yoo yeon seok - there was fews rumors of him dating his co stars for few years..but i dont know now since the rumors die and recently his co- start rumor also move to news agency 

(i wish he find somone who he able to share his hobbies (he mention in live bar variety show)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I have shortened the poll since there has been comments about needing to scroll forever to get to the posts. As a compromise , I removed  the poll about friendship and stuff...ahhh all lies :P..and the favorite OST, not quite relevant since new songs keep appearing each week. I kept the shipping one  - that's obviously  sacred here on this thread :lol:

Thanks  to our event organiser  @Lmangla who's made a record here if you want the outcomes of the entire poll

1 hour ago, maggiee said:

One thing I noticed after this episode, I don't think I see an interaction between Ahn JeongWon with his pediatric residents up until now. I mean, Dr. Bae is an ER resident, so who is pediatric resident? When he examines the patients in his office, there is no resident, only nurses. I also didn't find another pediatrician other than JeongWon. There are some other doctors in other department, even in SeokHyeong's department there is a woman doctor. When SeokHyeong did the operation and JeongWon was there to take the child, is the other man that walk with JeongWon is another pediatrician or resident? I couldn't tell. I don't want him only work with GS/ER/Obgyn staff. Not because I don't like it, but I hope I will see JeongWon's interaction with his pediatric colleagues and residents.

Because there isn't any pediatric surgery residents written into the drama, only a nurse from the department is written in.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Because there isn't any pediatric surgery residents written into the drama, only a nurse from the department is written in.

2 hours ago, maggiee said:

One thing I noticed after this episode, I don't think I see an interaction between Ahn JeongWon with his pediatric residents up until now. I mean, Dr. Bae is an ER resident, so who is pediatric resident? When he examines the patients in his office, there is no resident, only nurses. I also didn't find another pediatrician other than JeongWon. There are some other doctors in other department, even in SeokHyeong's department there is a woman doctor. When SeokHyeong did the operation and JeongWon was there to take the child, is the other man that walk with JeongWon is another pediatrician or resident? I couldn't tell. I don't want him only work with GS/ER/Obgyn staff. Not because I don't like it, but I hope I will see JeongWon's interaction with his pediatric colleagues and residents.

Pediatric Surgery is a sub-specialty of General Surgery, so technically Dr. Jang is considered to be JW’s resident. 

• Like 11

The last part in this teaser where the five of them are walking together have not been aired yet....hmmmm.  Why does it feel like in that scene Jun wan was pushing Ikjun towards Songhwa? LOL. Someone should make a gif of that moment. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, grodelwl said:

Oh rly? Maybe I didn't watch it carefully I should re-watch it.

Well that's lil bit make sense but I think its still weird expecting shouldn't he at least say hi or something or what before Gyeoul entering the car? :huh:

I think you are right.  It was weird.  Maybe they did not show all the interaction (???).  It is usually a habit of a spouse, GF, BF to just get in and then say hi while clicking the belt.  So, something was off.  Maybe not her blind date but someone picking her up for something else?  But I know MH said that she scheduled it.  So.....  let's see what the next episode brings.  

@standingtallyy  @Ameera Ali  @kokodus  I am trying to pay more attention to the narrative but it is such a fun to discuss theories. Even I have observed there is something going on with specific food and the characters.

GW offered yukjeon to Ik Jun and Jeong Won also ate it. I think that is the only time I have seen him eating any offered food. In their dinners most of the time he is the one serving food to others.In the last episode both SH and JW refused to give him bread. I might be wrong on this  because I dont remember their each meal.

Seok Hyun bought tteokbokki  for his mother in a previous episode and last episode he bought it for Min Ah.

For Song Hwa it is coffee but there is so much coffee going around I have no idea abt this. The only exchange I can think of is in ep 6 she bought one for IJ and he bought one for her.

For Jun Won I think it is chocolates.Ik Sun gave him chocolates when he went to return her  phone. 

There is whole lot going on with Ik Jun family and jajangmyeon. Woo Joo asked for them on his playdate. Ik Joon and Ik Sun were rap battling about them in the hospital. Jun Won went to meet Ik Sun on the pretext of eating them. On their date they had some type of jajangmyeon. For lunch with Ik Jun , Go Ara was having them. In the last episode during the dinner I think both Jun Won and Song Hwa were eating them.  I have not seen GW eating jajangmyeon yet in any episode.

The only thing I could come up was they are foreshadowing relationships/family.There might be some other meaning to it but I am not able to think of it.

I read one theory about next episode preview. Just sharing it for fun.Some  korean viewers are speculating that when Ik Jun calls GW’s name Jeong Won is trying to take out what looks like cigarettes and after hearing her name he hides it. That is why Ik Jun is looking at him suspiciously.  They have further connected it to a scene in episode 4 with GW , Min Ah and Bong in the coffee shop. Supposedly the song that is being played in the background has words that translate to something like “ I will give up cigarettes if I can have you”  . This surely seems like some curtain color level investigation done by korean viewers :lol: 

Edited by Doremi
spelling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10

33 minutes ago, Doremi said:

I read one theory about next episode preview. Just sharing it for fun.Some  korean viewers are speculating that when Ik Jun calls GW’s name Jeong Won is trying to take out what looks like cigarettes and after hearing her name he hides it. That is why Ik Jun is looking at him suspiciously.  They have further connected it to a scene in episode 4 with GW , Min Ah and Bong in the coffee shop. Supposedly the song that is being played in the background has words that translate to something like “ I will give up cigarettes if I can have you”  . This surely seems like some curtain color level investigation done by korean viewers :lol: 

Yess haha I read this too :lol: knetz is rly on another level of investigation :dizzy:

I

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

What are your thoughts on how Ik Jun find out about Gyeo wool's crush? Did she confide in him and ask for intel? How did he come to exchange Jeong-won's pictures for her assistance?

They're comfortable with each other now but when he sang "pick me, pick me" :joy:, she was so cold to him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@LovelyLady I don't think a girl would so blatantly go for finding about her crush from his best friend. My take on this is that Ik Jun must have detected it himself. We have seen how much intelligent & keen observant he is.

Example given

In 8th episode he suggested to shift the patient to bigger ward because he sensed that patient actually had phycological fears regarding his disease & tratment and needed some social help. 

Above is just one example,there are so many. In the teaser his sly look at JeongWon's face tells it all how he was checking , examining JeongWon's reaction.  So yeah the same way he was able to detect her feelings, & there is a proverb in my country which translates to " love & smell can't ever be hide".so Ik Jun & Gyeoul work together most of the time, during this time by some of her actions or may be just by her facial expressions he could detect some thing fishy about  which he might interogatted Geoul & she shared her secret crush in hopes to get help from him being a best friend of JeongWon.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hello, I've been silent reader here. I'm mainly Winter Garden shipper, and I would like to thank you for all the great theories :)

Btw, somebody pointed out on twifter how both the cross and the Mother Mary miniature was lower than both the doll and the flower here

https://mobile.twitter.com/AninGalaxy/status/1256928869547864067

Sorry, I dont know how to post picture here. But what do you guys think about Jungwon putting the religious symbols lower than the doll and the flower?

• Like 1