Quantcast

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah we do need more flashbacks!!!!! I don't believe that a guy like Jeong won didn't notice who had crush on who within the Fab five. He was the one who was suspiciously very silent during the funeral scene in 2nd ep. I'm sure he has many secrets. I just like to kidnap him one day and make him talk about all his hidden secrets. Do you like Gyeo ul? Do you like Song hwa? What happened in hawaii? LOL.

He is a man of secrets.  He is planning to be a priest and already practicing it.  I would also like to know about HAwaii.  What was that photograph in CYWorld ?  

Does JW sense that IJ likes Jang?  IJ is not like that with other residents.  Why just her?  Is that why he is staying on the sidelines?  Does he also know that IJ like SW ?  Being together with the others  - he has a keen sense - like how he was able to detect SW when she wanted to tell about breast cancer?  I think he wants IJ to make a decision and may wait for it.  To tell whom he likes and wants to have a normal life with.  

43 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Just looked. Yes she bought him (Bong) coffee. He drank his but she didn’t.  :lol:  The uniqueness about the coffee was that SHwa made coffee for JWon (Andrea).  As per the music video for the original song Aloha (the girl there makes coffee for her lover).  It was what they were talking about in her office.  The song Aloha was playing in the background as SHwa was making coffee for both of them in couple cups (JWon and herself).  So it has extra significance because PD and writer would’ve chosen this on purpose (they are detailed like that).  

I remember this scene.  It was a thank you (to Bong) for something that one (SW) did for the other (Bong) .  IT was not a coffee session  with one another just like when SW made coffee for JW.  So, we cannot count that.  If SW makes coffee for IJ like how she did for JW, in just one of their sessions/ meets, then we could count that.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been chatting with @kokodus offline and she persuaded me to post my thoughts on the latest episode. So blame her if you think I've gone off the rocker...    Episode 8 was beautifully pu

Re: Crossing and drawing the line   Much has been discussed about Chihong crossing the line, and Songhwa drawing the line. I plan to do a character analysis on Chihong, so more on that late

In HP, dining scenes are often used to illustrate human relationships. This one is obvious: asking someone out for a meal is an indication of romantic feelings.       And the

Episode 8 Making (subbed)

Seriously JJS was being too funny in this... I don’t know how the rest of them (esp. JMD!!) managed to act with him with a straight face :joy: But filming these kind of scenes must have been so much fun for them:rolleyes:

obEVumy.gif

AooUiey.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 9
12 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Who is the moderator of this thread?

I want to request that now the poll is ended, can you plz remove this poll from top because I don't have pc or laptop I visit here through my cell phone & it is very difficult & tiresome to scroll in mobile so down every single time when I visit here. If there is no problem plz remove it.

agree. the poll is very long :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One question, aren't the doctors supposed to be working in the VIP department of the hospital or something? Apart from the liver transplant patient, the others seem to be normal patients though. Did I miss something ?

• Like 2

Only 4 VIP rooms, and the current patient is the OB's father, who's not sick at all. Wakanda guy is the only apt doc among the 5, but OB made him promise not to treat his dad. 

It's either Chilbongie is wrestling with his feelings (resisting temptation) or feeling sorry for our winter baby. It's passion or compassion.

• Like 3

@Prettysup

I think they are in charge of VIP departments. But when it doesn't really need much attention, they still could look after their non-VIP patients. In previous episodes, we have seen a bit of VIP Patients, like Go Ara's father and Ikjun's old friend's father situation.

Oh, and Seokhyung's father as well.

@40somethingahjumma

agree with all you said except one thing.

As a big fan of crime /detective dramas the best role of Jung Kuyng Ho was in "Cruel City".

" Life on Mars" is the second best.:)

I know , i know he is such a good actor its hard  for fans to decide his best role.lol

We are lucky  to see  actors like him acting in different roles and bring always the best .

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

chanced upon this youtube clip on Dr Jang.. as in, the actress.. wow i din know she partnered with so many popular casts before! 

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@40somethingahjumma That's a wonderful breakdown of Dr. Garden and Dr. Winter's character dynamic. Thank you for deciding to post your thoughts here again. I don't want to invest myself too much into this ship. But after his spaced out reaction in 8th ep and reading your post now, I feel like I'm only going deeper into the Wintergarden hole like the rest of you here. Let's hope that we all come out on the other side unscathed. LOL. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

@40somethingahjumma I am glad you decided to share your insights with the rest of us :) I enjoyed reading you post especially on Dr Ahn and Dr Jang. I had similar thoughts and observations as yours which you have articulated it better. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Why does it feel deja-vu?

wW9NlWe.gif

And I just remembered something, lol. 

r3Dl3mw.gif

And this one. His behavior is unusual tho. I am worried he will be Jungpal-ed because he is inexperienced with love and maybe doesn't like when someone stirred unwanted emotions. Lol.

sC32Izx.gif

There is another similar scene too. Jung Hwan shocked after he open a gate and he saw Deok Sun. But I only remember this part in this episode.

59HeGl1.gif

Btw, they even took from the same angle after the first parallel scene.

cdqV2ha.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1

@Kaizen68 Nooooooooo I will not allow anyone to get Jungpal-ed in this show. :bawling:

I see your point, Jeong won is soooo closed up and refuse to let his feelings out just like Jung hwan. What if by the time he decides to take control and act on his feelings, she is long gone. Ahhhh the Jung hwan flashbacks..... No no no I will not take this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

@Kaizen68 if next episode we dont see jeong won action or his storie about his feel about geul wol then :bawling: it will be long long gone wintergarden couple 

it like how we always see jung hwan and deok sun scene then later there no more storie telling, thus it make deuk sun getting close toward taek and like nobita and sizuka she love taek cause she want to take care of him...

so here i cross my finger to see his side storie aboutbhis feeling..if none, means all the space out awkward feeling was cause his worries about his mom vs priest..:tired:

we had few more episode..even the shin pd said it gonna be open eding

at least cant they set out or answer certain question 

1. who song hwa crush 

2. what jeung won really felt about geul wol

3. hawaii secret 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think Gyeo wool is one of the resident we don't have any background. I don't know why. We know she's a BTS fan with Min-Ah. That's all. Nothing about her family, her class,..

For example:

Min-ha: was a lab tech before pursuing medicine, her parents own a restaurant or hotel in gangwon-do. She had a boyfriend 6 years younger,...

- Seo Bin: her parents are rich doctors. Same class with Chi Hong,...

- Jae hak: married, took the bar exam,..

-Chi hong: was in military with ik sun, retired because of his illness,...

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2020