[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Only 4 VIP rooms, and the current patient is the OB's father, who's not sick at all. Wakanda guy is the only apt doc among the 5, but OB made him promise not to treat his dad. 

It's either Chilbongie is wrestling with his feelings (resisting temptation) or feeling sorry for our winter baby. It's passion or compassion.

• Like 3

@Prettysup

I think they are in charge of VIP departments. But when it doesn't really need much attention, they still could look after their non-VIP patients. In previous episodes, we have seen a bit of VIP Patients, like Go Ara's father and Ikjun's old friend's father situation.

Oh, and Seokhyung's father as well.

@40somethingahjumma

agree with all you said except one thing.

As a big fan of crime /detective dramas the best role of Jung Kuyng Ho was in "Cruel City".

" Life on Mars" is the second best.:)

I know , i know he is such a good actor its hard  for fans to decide his best role.lol

We are lucky  to see  actors like him acting in different roles and bring always the best .

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@40somethingahjumma That's a wonderful breakdown of Dr. Garden and Dr. Winter's character dynamic. Thank you for deciding to post your thoughts here again. I don't want to invest myself too much into this ship. But after his spaced out reaction in 8th ep and reading your post now, I feel like I'm only going deeper into the Wintergarden hole like the rest of you here. Let's hope that we all come out on the other side unscathed. LOL. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Why does it feel deja-vu?

wW9NlWe.gif

And I just remembered something, lol. 

r3Dl3mw.gif

And this one. His behavior is unusual tho. I am worried he will be Jungpal-ed because he is inexperienced with love and maybe doesn't like when someone stirred unwanted emotions. Lol.

sC32Izx.gif

There is another similar scene too. Jung Hwan shocked after he open a gate and he saw Deok Sun. But I only remember this part in this episode.

59HeGl1.gif

Btw, they even took from the same angle after the first parallel scene.

cdqV2ha.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1

@Kaizen68 Nooooooooo I will not allow anyone to get Jungpal-ed in this show. :bawling:

I see your point, Jeong won is soooo closed up and refuse to let his feelings out just like Jung hwan. What if by the time he decides to take control and act on his feelings, she is long gone. Ahhhh the Jung hwan flashbacks..... No no no I will not take this. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

@Kaizen68 if next episode we dont see jeong won action or his storie about his feel about geul wol then :bawling: it will be long long gone wintergarden couple 

it like how we always see jung hwan and deok sun scene then later there no more storie telling, thus it make deuk sun getting close toward taek and like nobita and sizuka she love taek cause she want to take care of him...

so here i cross my finger to see his side storie aboutbhis feeling..if none, means all the space out awkward feeling was cause his worries about his mom vs priest..:tired:

we had few more episode..even the shin pd said it gonna be open eding

at least cant they set out or answer certain question 

1. who song hwa crush 

2. what jeung won really felt about geul wol

3. hawaii secret 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think Gyeo wool is one of the resident we don't have any background. I don't know why. We know she's a BTS fan with Min-Ah. That's all. Nothing about her family, her class,..

For example:

Min-ha: was a lab tech before pursuing medicine, her parents own a restaurant or hotel in gangwon-do. She had a boyfriend 6 years younger,...

- Seo Bin: her parents are rich doctors. Same class with Chi Hong,...

- Jae hak: married, took the bar exam,..

-Chi hong: was in military with ik sun, retired because of his illness,...

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

And I just remembered something, lol. 

Reveal hidden contents

And this one. His behavior is unusual tho. I am worried he will be Jungpal-ed because he is inexperienced with love and maybe doesn't like when someone stirred unwanted emotions. Lol.

Reveal hidden contents

There is another similar scene too. Jung Hwan shocked after he open a gate and he saw Deok Sun. But I only remember this part in this episode.

Btw, they even took the same angle after the first parallel scene.

Definitely see your point since Jeong Won's heart and feelings (or alternatively lack thereof) towards GyeoUl has been prolonged so much that one can see either of the characters going the unrequited love way.

But Logically my mind says that YYS wouldn't really pickup a drama that would have him Chilbong-ed (or Jung Pal-ed) again. I get it that romance is probably secondary or tertiary in this drama, but still i would like to believe that the actors wouldn't pick up a role wherein their characters or loveline have a similar-ish arc as their previous roles.

Still best to be prepared for any kind of heartbreak coming in from any of our characters.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

I think Gyeo wool is one of the resident we don't have any background. I don't know why. We know she's a BTS fan with Min-Ah. That's all. Nothing about her family, her class,..

For example:

Min-ha: was a lab tech before pursuing medicine, her parents own a restaurant or hotel in gangwon-do. She had a boyfriend 6 years younger,...

That's why i said in one of my quote that she maybe one of the hospital stockholder's daughter and she never flaunt it she rather be known for her hardwork. NO power tripping :D. Doesn't matter to me now as long as my WINTER GARDEN will produce mini garden.:innocent:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

At first i only noticed dr jang is wearing lipstick and untied hair but with this shot, dr ahn is looking at her and avoided once she looked :sweat_smile: toward the coming car.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

For example:

i notice that too..the only think we know she the only resident in GS department 

maybe consider that as a factor, some had negetive view in her character as they seing her as a character who only focus in love... 

Shin hyun bin look like easy going fun person.

.cant Na pd make hospital playlist reality show..

lets the boys team (ik jun/jeong won/jung wan/dae myung/captain ahn) vs girls team (song hwa/geul wol/mina/ik sun) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1