[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too feel that SHwa is displaying resentment and anger. Maybe in the past, at one point they were close, but IJ is the one making a line not to be crossed between them, which SHwa accepted with difficulty and they remain friends for so long. But now he is telling her that he “wants to cross that line”, it’s probably making SHwa confused and upset because that’s not what they agreed upon in the past. 

I looked back on ep.6 towards the end. SHwa replied to IJ’s text. “You said you wanted to meet up? Okay, where should we meet?” ~ that was on her birthday, and she must’ve an inkling why IJ wanted to meet, but she was dismissed with a “something came up”... she must be disappointed. And she never knew that IJ knows that SH ever confessed to her as mentioned when they waited for her doctor. So again, she probably was confused because the two of them might’ve grown rather close and hitting it off somehow but the sudden change of course in their relationship left her wondering. But she accepted and moved on as close friends. And now IJ wants to change it. No wonder she is upset. She probably feels that IJ played with her feelings. 

Just some thoughts. I guess we have to wait for the reveal in Season 2 :sweat: I admit the IJ-SH-CH scenes yesterday are so difficult to watch. My poor heart...

I second you on this. They must have known about each other's feelings but that one incident is the cause of Songhwa's expressions yesterday. She could calm herself down and move on over the years because she convinced herself that may be everything happened for good since she rejected Seokhyung and that was the only way out to prevent any awkwardness later, moreover what if Ik Jun never really liked her(We do everything to make ourselves understand, not always with truth though)

What is confusing and hurting her now then?? Its not like she would not have thought about that incident again. After all these years of convincing herself about how everything that happened was for the best, this sudden confession was disturbing for her. Does she know now that Seokhyung discussed it with Ik Jun?? Was that the only reason he stood her up? No matter how we convince ourselves, the same word coming out from the person himself never sounds convincing enough. I perceived her thoughts this way- "We could have figured a way out if you had some courage back then, just like how i had the courage to reject him outright".

Not sure if I made any sense though :D

• Like 7
  • Love 2

CHART UPDATE ALERT!!!

13.00 KST Debut Time

JEON MI DO OST 

MELON #6

GENIE #1

Soribada #11

BUGS #1 

holy moly 

2 #1 and #6 melon

The chart is shaking For sure

Our two actor Actually leading the chart lol.

We got Jo jung suk at #2 melon and jeon mi do at #6 melon chart

Talk about power couple right there!!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, romancetrash said:

@winnerrrrrrrr444 I think in seminary he still can withdraw??? Some of my friends go to seminary and most of them drop out after a year or two. As long as hes not ordained as a priest yet, Jwon and anyone else can drop out from seminary. But I dont know how it works in Italy. I went to a Catholic school for 6 years in Indobesia so I kinda know bits about it.

In Indonesia, someone whos highly committed but not priest yet is called "frater", but in English, frater refers to a monk who is not priest. I dont remember if frater in Indonesian is considered a monk too, or someone who is not a priest yet. My catholic religion teacher is a frater, and he once had a task to live among common people.

Ooooooh, thank you for the input! That's interesting!!! Jeongwon is planning entering seminary first right?

Also to add on, after some help from good ol Mr Google, priests can quit but they can't conduct masses anymore (the majority result)

• Like 3

This episode solidly placed Junwan as my number 1 fav character, and Junwan-Jaehak is my ultimate OTP :lol: (Sorry Iksun, but Jaehak win an inch more in my heart, LOL).

As for Songhwa, I feel pity for her. I share the same sentiments with some posters here. I, as viewer, feel so uncomfortable watching the triangle love tension in this episode, can you imagine how Songhwa feel? Both guys are throwing confession here & there, but no one asking how is Songhwa true feeling. No wonder she decided to move to Sokcho.

As much as I love Iksong couple (my heart breaks seeing Ikjun singing in karaoke room :tears:), I want to see Songhwa firstly sort out her feeling, because 20 years is not a short time, there is a probability her feeling is faded way :(

Since only 1 episode left, I am sure they will leave us with an open ending (probably cliffhanger) for all the OTPs :)

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, midflight said:

Imagine, we've had 11 episodes with limited kissing and barely holding hands scenes but we are going crazy like this. Just imagine how much power the Hospital Playlist writer, director, and producing team has.

@midflight Totally agree with you, I never being hooked by any drama like this... and while I was expecting for sweet scene or kiss scene in other Kdrama, I only wish for holding hands scene between Ikjun-SongHwa for SS1 and it would be just heaven! :bawling: after EP.11 I am even wish for less, at least they are still together would be good enough. EP.11 really make me heart ache, though we know for sure that won't be 2 happy EP consecutively but my heart still wish for it! 

I also feel that EP.11 is wrap up and EP.12 is kind of starting of SS2. 

Start off HP by watching the ordinary, warm hearted, funny moment without any expectation of love lines and ended up so hooked on it. PD/writer nim duo got us again and again...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

CHART UPDATE ALERT!!!

13.00 KST Debut Time

JEON MI DO OST 

MELON #6

GENIE #1

Soribada #11

BUGS #1 

holy moly 

2 #1 and #6 melon

We got Jo jung suk at #3 melon and jeon mi do at #6 melon chart

Shin PD: We deliberated alot whether to sign Mi Do as our female lead as we have lots of worries as she is a newcomer.

Also ShinPD: I never regretted my decision

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

CHART UPDATE ALERT!!!

13.00 KST Debut Time

JEON MI DO OST 

MELON #6

GENIE #1

Soribada #11

BUGS #1 

holy moly 

2 #1 and #6 melon

We got Jo jung suk at #2 melon and jeon mi do at #6 melon chart

Awesome! Replace IU on genie and BUGS

GREAT NEWS. I didn’t expect 1st 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, winnerrrrrrrr444 said:

Ooooooh, thank you for the input! That's interesting!!! Jeongwon is planning entering seminary first right?

Also to add on, after some help from good ol Mr Google, priests can quit but they can't conduct masses anymore (the majority result)

A Catholic friend of mine told a scandal that she heard from someone else that involved a priest and a nun. They slept together frequently and the nun got pregnant. I kinda forget if the nun is already a nun or a novice like Maria from The Sound of Music, but the guy is definitely an ordained priest. So yeah, they left the church, get married, but their children are banned/excommuned from Catholic church forever.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Andrew - said:

Melon Chart 14:00 KST Update:

almost there, Iksong!

JMD is slaying realtime charts

Already on the top1 at genie, soribaba and bugs

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7

Kyung Ho Jung’s romantic charm explodes… I envy Sooyoung, I mean Kwak Sun Young

Original Post: Nate

Spoiler

202005220050779810_5ec6a3e30b6a5.png

[+1,000,-29]The article’s titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I envy Sooyoung. A lovely couple who’ve been dating for a very long timeㅋㅋ On another note, I can’t believe that actress Kwak Sun Young is a mother

[+838,-28]Jo Jung Suk and Jung Kyung ho have a great chemistry by the wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I envy Sooyoung and Gummy a lot theses daysㅠㅠㅠ

[+647,-23]I bet Jung Kyung Ho is even more charming when he sings while playing guitar with Sooyoungㅋㅋㅋ

[+92,-1] I think the quick-witted Ik Jun slowly noticed Joon Wan the moment he came over to his house all of a sudden..ㅎㅎ Look at him go out and then come back just to take his son to his room~~

[+43,-2]Every character in this drama has his own charmㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+31,-2]That first pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is Jo Jung Suk so cuteㅎㅎ

[+25,-0]I wasn’t aware of how good of an actor Jung Kyung Ho is as I haven’t seen him, but I released how talented he is after watching Prison Playbook

[+22,-0]”I don’t wanna marry you, I wanna be with you for a long time”

[+19,-1]Don’t you think that Ik Jun has got it… And that why he left them alone ?!

Hospital Playlist Episode 11

Spoiler

1590068382176663.jpg

[+1,542,-25]I woudn’t need anything else if I had him, I envy Gummy…

[+1,372,-21]How could would a married man act so sweetly? He made heart flutter!!!

[+1,232,-29]Woah! Jo Jung Suk’s eye acting is crazy!

[+162,-13]Ahn Chi Hong must’ve liked Song Hwa since the first day he saw herㅠㅠ I really feel sorry for him but… Ik Jun is on another levelㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+121,-16]Ik Jun was married once and has a kid, maybe this why he’s not confessing, it’s kind of sad that he’s hesitating even if he has feelings for Song Hwa. Today, Song Hwa allowed Chi Hong to speak to her informally as a birthday present, the way he was looking at her made my heart flutterㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+95,-2]Why do I have this feeling that Jeon Mido won’t accept neither of their confessions…

[+87,-3]Gummy has it all… Seriously, is there anything that Jo Jung Suk can’t do? He can also sing and is so cool…. their baby will be so lucky to have such good parents

[+76,-0]Are wise doctors only available on tvN? I want one too! I don’t see anyone like them in real lifeㅜㅡ

[+64,-3]Seriously, Jo Jung Suk is so charmingㅠㅠ

Lee Ik Sun and Kim Joon Wan worry about the possibility of breaking up in the future

Spoiler

2020052118201951152_1.jpg

[+369,-2]Can’t you just ask her to stayㅠㅠ I feel so sorry for Joon Wan who can’t do anything now, I think he’s afraid this relationship might end if he says somethingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+283,-4]Woah! Ik Jun was crazy in today’s episode…

[+232,-1]Joon Wan has a professor instinctㅋㅋㅋ

[+48,-1]Airing this drama just once a week… is seriously unfair!

[+40,-1]Let Joon Wan give her a ring pleaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+10,-0]They played IZI’s “Emergency Room” in this scene, did you know that the band’s drummer was An Chi Hong… I was so shocked when I learned that today!

Translation credits to K커뮤니티

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Guys, just now I read some comment in youtube who thinks that IJ and SHwa actually dating back then...and then after SHyeong conffessed they broke up

After read that comment it totally make sense (for me) because I read in this forum that SHwa little bit upset because of IJ conffession (I'm sorry...because I haven't watched the last episode yet so I mighy be wrong) so the theory might be make sense to

HP is plot by 3 season so I'm actually try to not have any expectation (afraid) because it can be change in the rest of the season and maybe because I'm in the minority of shipping my couple:D 

P.S. Literally I'm not Ik-Song shipper and sorry about my bad english hopefully you can understand what I mean:)

• Like 4