[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

3 minutes ago, rafeusjanela said:

Some parts of this episode were a bit predictable, but one thing I sure wasn't prepared for was Songhwa's decision to move to Sokcho. Nothing could've prepared me for that. (It's interesting to note though that Sokcho gets mentioned in the first part of the episode, as if it was there to warn us). 

I was screaming out loud like ... Noooooooo, you can't run away like thisss (I was too much hoping IJ super indirectly confess to be succeed :D)

Yes, it's because of SHwa sickness to move to Sokcho but I still feel that it's kind of excuse that she use to hide her feeling as well.

12 minutes ago, RenRen said:

Honestly I agree that Chi Hong putting Ik Jun on the spot was a bit much but I can kind of understand him - I don't think he did this just because he was curious about Ik Jun's answer but maybe because he wanted Song Hwa to be aware? If you notice in the last couple of episodes every time Ahn is trying to get close to Song Hwa Ik Jun keeps butting in by using the excuse that he is her friend(and not showing his true intentions) or when for example when Ahn and Song Hwa were in the elevator in the latest episode he purposfully stuck next to her and touched her shoulder - now from a perspective of a guy who likes a girl but sees another suitor I believe it's logical Ik Jun will act this way, but I think Ahn doesn't want  him to keep using his friendship as an excuse to keep them apart and he wants Song Hwa to be aware of it? maybe?

Though I am on Iksong ship but I also adore Chi Hong in the same time, I agree with you - I don't like the way he put IJ into the situation that make SHwa awkard, but wearing his shoes - he know himself well that there is a line between him and SHwa that he cannot cross, but still he likes Shwa ....

however everytime IJ naturally step on as a close friend, pad SHwa shoulder (then Chi Hong ask to speak informal with shoulder pad as well! IJ even call her during her drive. Obviously IJ know about how Chi Hong feel, but what exactly IJ feel towards SHwa is what Chin Hong want to know. So at this point, a bit minus point on Chi Hong!

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

At least someone should defend Chi hong, right? So here i am :joy:

to be fair......isn’t it Ikjun who teach them how to play in the first place :joy: he did put Seokmin on the spot and Seon bin uncomfortable too hahaha so i guess that’s how the game works after all~

And i think uri Chi hongie knows that we only have two episodes (now, one! :tears:) for this Season, so he’s trying to make a scene and accelerate the plot kekeke:ph34r:

look at now finally we know that Shwa and Ikjun indeed was be a Campus Couple and NO ONE even knew! :hushed:

and the gift he tried to give was...ring??!! :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

When Ikjun was selecting the ring he said his "girlfriend" is neat and cute. I'm confused, were they dating? 

I took it as he meant his ‘would-be girlfriend’ once he gave her the ring.
He looked so happy while buying the ring...poor Ik-Jun! :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Sad 12
  • Awesome 1

wow.. the story of mom and kid in this EP especially the nurse and her daughter side story is just precious. I cried a lot with the clip... 

The karaoke scene broke my heart. I want to hug all of them. JWan with his ring, JW and his song (ShinPD, you said it's not R88, so here is R94? lol) SW and her .. Idk sad? but how? I hope we know more about her thought. SH and his loss again 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

That's what I want to know too. Who was with SHwa when she moved stuff to Sokcho!

Maybe the three of them (Jwan, jwon, seokhyeong)? 

When will ikjun go to spain? I think he wont be there helping songhwa, but oh well....

Ah my heart breaking for iksong too this episode, ikjun just, too unfortunate. 

Chihong crossed the lines in that drinking scene, but ikjun was no better, both of them really have that awkward tension everytime they met now, i feel bad for songhwa, she must be feeling so uncomfortable. 

• Like 19
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ryanallright said:

@alleram95 So it had been confirmed Part 11 is OST by JMD??

Yes JMD's OST will be one among the two songs that will be released tomorrow. There will be another song, a cover song which title is not a familiar word to me, so I can't translate what it's meaning. From my short search it's an old song that quite popular among SK citizen

I recognize her voice during the flashback of CH's scene as an intern. I never knew her before this drama, but has become her fan ever since the first episode. I'm glad to hear her participating in the OST. Her cover song of "Introduce me to a good person" back then in ep 2 is too short. ^_^ 

edit: update with from tvn drama official ig

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

When Ikjun was selecting the ring he said his "girlfriend" is neat and cute. I'm confused, were they dating? 

I think he said this for an information to the shop owner. From the many dramas I have watched, sometimes when you buy a ring, the shop assistant or the owner will ask if you buy it for your girlfriend or someone special. That's why IJ says the world 'girlfriend'. He wish SHwa would become his girlfriend after accepting the ring. But that didn't happen, sadly. 

PD-nim, writer-nim, can I have a one full episode about Song Hwa point of view, please? :ph34r:

I really want to know what she thinks and feels. Oh Song Hwa and Jung Won can share the episode I guess. Both of them are so tight lip about their feelings. I can guess from their expressions and gaze but I'll appreciate more if they talk about their feelings. 

Edit2:

Currently at 01.40 am KST the phrase 'I knew that I Love You' (사랑하게 될줄 알았어 ), the song that is being played in ep 11 and Hospital playlist season 2 is trending on the first and second most search keywords at naver

Edited by alleram95
  • Like 20
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I took it as he meant his ‘would-be girlfriend’ once he gave her the ring.
He looked so happy while buying the ring...poor Ik-Jun! :bawling:

Ahhh...but isn't it strange for him to buy a ring of all things to confess to her. Rings are made for proposals. LOLOL. But yeah them secretly dating during college is really a very far fetched idea. I don't think if they were already dating, he would give up on her just because of Seok Hyeong. Hmmm....

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh...but isn't it strange for him to buy a ring of all things to confess to her. Rings are made for proposals. LOLOL. But yeah them secretly dating during college is really a very far fetched idea. I don't think if they were already dating, he would give up on her just because of Seok Hyeong. Hmmm....

Yeah I don’t think they were already dating too but maybe they just have a slightly different culture. Couple rings maybe for dating then proposal would be a different ring? Who knows lol. S.Korea like their couple items a lot :D

And they use the word ‘propose’ differently too, take Gyeoul’s flowers for example. IkJun said she received a proposal but it refers to more of the “Let’s date” kind of ‘proposal’ rather than “Let’s get married”.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

When Song Hwa said "No, we're just really friends" during the drinking game, I was like... "Damn gurl, didn't he low key pour out his feelings to you over breakfast the other week? Why you do this to hiiiim?!" :(

If I was Shwa, with 20 years friendship - all that IJ had slipped would make me feel something for sure, but I won't make that assumption unless I hear it directly.

Especially SHwa situation that IJ maybe her first love, I think she would not dare to lose friendship until she confident with her feeling for him.

BTW, noticing SHwa clothes in the trailer during moving over (if it is), it seems to be "summer"? But next EP should be Dec with winter? Sokcho with 2 hours drive should be cold? Any idea anyone?

..... And we are running in circles, analysing scenes, gestures, bgm, ost and everything waiting for next Thursday.

Kind of mixed feeling of dying to know what will be showed and desperately don't want it to an end ... :bawling:

Edited by Kathy345
adding the comment
  • Like 13
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, kawaiiprincess1987 said:

When Song Hwa said "No, we're just really friends" during the drinking game, I was like... "Damn gurl, didn't he low key pour out his feelings to you over breakfast the other week? Why you do this to hiiiim?!" :(

Tbh, when she said that, i feel like shwa didnt like him that way. Or maybe she used to but not anymore or even never feel that way to him. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

I just want SH to be with Ik Jun, tbh. Ik Jun always lives for others, now he is even a single dad who does not only have an intense job but also takes care of his son. I hope he has SH by his side. He chose friendship over her once,  I don't want him to step back again anymore. Ik Jun deserves to be happy, I only want to know more about the SH's feeling for Ik Jun and Captain Ahn. In some scenes between Captain and SH, I only think them like they have a close relationship between a Doctor and  a Professor, that's all. Not like Ik Jun and SH, Ik Jun could see her in different characters too. Maybe I am so selfish when I want them to develop from a close friendship to love-ship -__-.

Edited by codochoi
  • Like 12
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Kinani said:

Yes I also notice this!!! I hope it is a sign that JW will choose GW next week and maybe they will be the first couple who get married. Sorry if I sound too delusional wkwk

Can't wait for next eps!

:blush::wub: Don't worry you're not the only one.I'm all the way with you. I even thought of them got drunk got intimate and he got GW pregnant.:w00t:  But i think Jwon will still go to Italy for decency because if he decided to be with GW with the personality he has, he will go there personally to ask for forgiveness from the Head Priest. I think season 1 will end there. Then writernim will leave us at hang :) then Season 2 Jwon is back from ITALY but GW will ignore him because she thought that she is nothing to him and Jwon will be very persistent winning her back :wub:. My Winter Garden

As for Jwan and Iksun, I hope she decided not to go and start a family with Jwan.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8