[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Chilbongie had a baseball too?  :lol: So did JungHwan in one scene whilst he was “thinking”.  

If we’re looking at a spouse hunt, wouldn’t it make more sense to look at the Reply series as references?  There was no spouse hunt in Prison Playbook.  If you want to look at past references...parcels as well. 

Happy viewing tonight everyone. I am holding MiDo to account with her comment of “plot twist”. Only S1 scripts had been written when she said that.  They are working on S2 scripts now so I am banking on her saying that based on her assessment of S1.

chingu

with all these references to R88 and the picture of JHwan I start to have dejavu. 

Am I in the right thread?

HP is a very good drama let's enjoy it  .

• Like 8
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

If you don't wanna reply us, don't have to specially mention it :sweatingbullets:

That's my perspective. Feel free to ignore it, that's what I do for past few days, ignoring majority of the posts as much as possible.

Cheers.

Meanwhile let listen to some ASMR of rain

• Like 13

To be fair we’ve already encountered a number “plot twists” in the available episodes (no power struggle in Yulje, jungwan ending up with Iksun, Ikjun liking Songhwa, etc.) so I wouldn’t be surprised if Mido was referring to those given that the interview was done in the earlier parts of the drama shooting. 

Anyway, a lot of us are expecting a Mido OST and I’ve got a strong feeling it will be for tonight’s episode. And since I believe the songs in the drama hold so much significance to the plot, you best believe I’ll be listening intently tonight :lol: Looking forward to finally getting a POV from Songhwa. But in the meantime, I’ll make do with her short karaoke song before they sang Aloha and hold onto the hope that the feelings between her and Ikjun were mutual.

“Seeing you smile makes me happy

Even if you’re just joking”

EXk1HyzVAAIvq48?format=jpg&name=large

EXk1Hx-VAAEU5Zm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 17
  • Love 5

@kiklaminHo oht hat too was my first JJS kdrama. I was rooting for him and princess and cried buckets when he died and she cried over him. I wished he didn't die so they can live happily together. 

@LovelyLady thanks for sharing the analysis on the balance :) I find it interesting that the characters themselves aren't sure of the story, I wonder if this interview happened before the last two episodes filming/script. Or we are definitely getting major cliff hangers next week! 

@__jesse Thank you for insightful sharing. I'm learning something new everyday as I've not watched reply series and wouldn't analyse in such details of the easter eggs. I am really impressed that you have brought forward compelling analysis for each of them. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, sakura22 said:

@kokodus ohh exciting to see new experience and growth. But new beginnings also mean Jeong Won getting ready to start his next goal :)

Yesss!!!! New beginning indeed for him. But I'm still worried, there is a part in the preview where the hospital director asks him why he is leaving? Arghhh. I really hope they resolve his preisthood arc in this season itself. If they drag it until the next season, it would really feel disconnected to me. 

Also new beginning for Songhwa means, it doesn't matter who her past crush was. LOL. (I really do believe it was IKjun). But both Captain Ahn and Ikjun has an equal chance now. Captain Ahn is a good guy, but I'm really rooting for Ikjun. Their past history aside, Ikjun has done enough for songhwa in the present for her to fall in love with him all over again. He is soooo swoony. Eeeeee.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Also new beginning for Songhwa means, it doesn't matter who her past crush was. LOL. (I really do believe it was IKjun). But both Captain Ahn and Ikjun has an equal chance now. Captain Ahn is a good guy, but I'm really rooting for Ikjun. Their past history aside, Ikjun has done enough for songhwa in the present for her to fall in love with him all over again. He is soooo swoony. Eeeeee.

I have high hope that today's episode will further develop IJ-SHwa's relationship. I know Cap Ahn is such a good guy..but my heart lies with IkJun, what can I do. Although I'm sure I will see JJS' great acting being heartbroken, I prefer not to :P And how good is he wearing that red jumper! 

I also hope JWan-IkSun will figure something out to overcome their possible long distance relationship instead of breaking up. 

My guess is SHyeong's 'new beginnings' won't be about his relationship with Min Ha. Probably something to do with his parents?

And...I hope all the Winter-gardeners to have their wish come true today:D 

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I have high hope that today's episode will further develop IJ-SHwa's relationship. I know Cap Ahn is such a good guy..but my heart lies with IkJun, what can I do. Although I'm sure I will see JJS' great acting being heartbroken, I prefer not to :P And how good is he wearing that red jumper! 

mte. I have my bet on this ship but if it's not gonna sail well, I'm still fine. I like the moment they share as BFF. :) JJS looks really good in red. I'm waiting for his answer in this ep. From the teaser, he looks drunk so I guess he won't say it and just drinks. hahaha   

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Glide said:

mte. I have my bet on this ship but if it's not gonna sail well, I'm still fine. I like the moment they share as BFF. :) JJS looks really good in red. I'm waiting for his answer in this ep. From the teaser, he looks drunk so I guess he won't say it and just drinks. hahaha   

Oh yess...i think that will be the scene i'm waiting on the most tonight (and plus the karaoke one..why would SHwa look so apprehensive in the preview?). I hope it turns out to be 'something' and not just 'nothing'. Do you think he's drunk in that scene?? Well then it could go either way...staying silent or going all out:P And so the scene where he put his head on SHwa's shoulder might be after the get-together then? 

Ok should I be worried that both Shin Hyun bin and Jeon Mi do said that they don't know anything about how their lovelines will go....I thought these interviews are done after the filming for S1 ended....hmm will we not get any answers at all in these last two eps? I think I'm going to cry if that's the case. 

@alleram95 Thanks for the translations. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2