[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

On 5/17/2020 at 12:02 PM, DBSKyoochun said:

I know that this is an unpopular opinion but I would like to voice it out. In Ep 10, what I feel for Jeongwon is pity. Everyone seems to shove their opinion into his throat like he is a kid who cannot think for himself.

His Mom nagging for him to get married and not go for priesthood.

Even Songhwa who seemed to understand him most of the time urges him to get married and find a nice lady.

Lastly, IkJun who gave him this long monologue about his feelings which he vehemently denied.

In all three scenes nobody asked for his opinion. Nobody asked him what he wants. They just assumed what’s best for him based on what they see is best for him. Even if he tried to explain it nobody acknowledged his answers. 

I have always questioned why he had to go to confession/church when he is lonely or confused rather than go to his friends. Ep 10 explained it well.

The contrast between his conversation with his brother and Ep 10 nagging scenes is evident. His oldest brother lets him rant about his frustrations by pretending to gobble his food. Then after Jeongwon is done, he gives his opinion. That is why Jeongwon follows his advice.

That's a very good point. I didn't think of it this way. You're right, everyone cares about Jeongwon and want what's best for him but don't really know what he himself wants. I know everyone's rooting for him and the obvious romantic arc. But based on the actor's tendency to choose edgier roles, it doesn't seem like his character would go down such an obvious route, especially when the writers are deliberately setting up the viewers to root for that possible romance. For me, the romance between him and Gyeo Wool is just too obvious so I don't think that's the end game for Jeongwon's character.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, dairymilks said:

Get your pockets ready.... Hospital Playlist OST album is coming. Alsooo, Jeon Mi Do OST?!!?!! She has a signed polaroid!!!! Prayer circle for With All My Tears drama version since there was a BTS clip of her rehearsing the song

Not to mention the heartbeat(? lol what's the correct trans for this) cards are Iksong and Pigeon couple. I feel like it says a lot about the end game. LOL.

How did you saw that JMD has OST? Which part of the pic? 

Can u point out? I cannot figure out

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Well, there’s an interpretation that the sunflower represent his single-minded devotion to God. But in ep.10, the sunflower is not there anymore and there is another flower, presumably Camellia, which blooming time is around end of Winter (Jan-Apr).

Still a flower though. :lol:.  If you had said a snowman was added or a snowflake then I would quake in my boots.  Paddling happily in my canoe.  This shipping thing is quite addictive.  FlowerGarden for me to the end of S3.

EDIT - the Turtle still there though?  I need to take a look.  Thanks for the heads up. I know my flowers.  I have Camellias in my garden. So I will know if it’s a Camellia or not.  

• LOL 1

Yeay.. Thank you TvN.. Production team really know how to troll viewers..They want us to spend money after play with our heart.. :lol::lol:

With this new information about album OST, it’s make me to have wild imagination for end s1 n start s2 for 4 main couple based on TvN..

1. Gom-Gom Couple. SH will have closure with his father n MH will get her wish, first kiss on Chirstmas. But SH Ex-Wife will appear in the end.. S2 will be around MH vs Ex-Wife.

2. Pigeon Couple. IS pregnant n will get married in the end. S2 will be around pregnancy n married life. n Jaehak will become JWan mentor in married life.. :lol:

3. Ik-Song Couple. They will start dating. S2 will be around how to overcame dating your bestfriend for 20 years n have same workplace which will lead them to marry..

4. Winter Garden Couple.. JW will try go to Italy, but suddenly he hear news about one of his patient, maybe Yongji really need urgent surgery n he will have sudden change in heart. So he will comeback to do surgery.. That’s why we got JW on scrubs in photo last filming.. S2 will be around how this motae solo try to win GW heart n how this 2 motae solo dating life.. :lol:

:lol::lol: my apologies for my wild imagination.. :joy:

@ryanallright all OST will have cover polariod sign on the album.. In there, JMD sign one of cover polaroid too like others singer who sing OST for HP..

JMD polaroid album cover is third one on top row..

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

39 minutes ago, nrllee said:

If you had said a snowman was added or a snowflake then I would quake in my boots.

I didn't say nothing... and for the life of me, I wouldn't have noticed the buttons! :sweatingbullets:

When I saw his crocs, the only thought I have is ~ "cute, he knows how to keep his little customers happy seeing him" :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

24 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

@zonk90 Ah I see, so 13 polaroid including Mido and Parasol

Thanks. So her OST will be either Part 11 or Part 12

Hope hers is part 12 to end off this season and her OST is one of the 7 MV made

I may be wrong, from what I remember, there are typically no new OSTs released on the finale week of the drama, meaning if there is a OST by JMD, good chance it will be this week as the final OST release.

which means 2 more days to go! :D

• Like 2

EYR0d9jU4AAGpSy?format=jpg&name=large

I have this gut feeling that they'll be playing Love over a Thousand Years in episode 11 (or 12); more importantly, it will be the song Jeon Mi-do will release as OST part 11.

It's true that Song-hwa can't belt it out, but Mi-do definitely can. ;)

The lyrics are interesting as well

Spoiler

Love Over a Thousand Years

I can’t let you go like this
I’ve prayed through the nights
If I can’t love you anymore
Just take me with you as well

My last wish
If it isn’t granted from above
As an everlasting love like undying fire
You will be in my heart forever

For me
You had to hold back your tears
How hurt you must have been in the past
While I can’t forget you
Even after a thousand years have passed by
Because I loved you.

If they're going to build up on Ik-jun's indirect confession (which took place in episode 10), this would suit the atmosphere well. It was also hinted in the first episode that they might sing this. Episode 11 is the perfect time for them to perform this together. I just can't imagine them singing this for the last episode of season 1. It's a bit too heavy. Their last song for this season might be a bit more upbeat (like Aloha, Introduce Me.., or Confession is not flashy).

Have a lovely day! Stay safe. We have around 48 hours left! Fighting!!

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Helloooo, :wub:

I really just want to say how my heart flutters for Jung Kyung Ho and how he felt inlove with his bestfriend's sister since Prison Playbook. I loooove all the characters and how Junwan's supposed to be cold and abrupt doctor that doesn’t like when people are immature but when it comes to his girl... like can someone find me a man like him? 

fullsizephoto1167219.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 7

9 hours ago, romancetrash said:

Another scene is of course the infamous choco pie scene. If you pay attention, Gyeoul gave some snacks to the medical students/interns. In contrast, Jungwon only gave the snacks to her. He singled her out.

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry for cutiing your post also, but I also disagree with this. The build-up for Winter Garden is not subtle at all! It is as clear as day! :lol:

Maybe some people are wearing sunglasses, so it was more difficult to see ;) 

@romancetrash @ktcjdrama Let's just say I have a very different way of interpreting the chocopie scene, and some other scenes btw JW and GW. But that's okay, I respect your opinion. And no, I'm not wearing sunglasses to watch a drama, so thank you that's very nice of you to say. 

Again, I have nothing against other ships, or the characters. Hm, I don't even care about the garden ship that much, I guess I will just go back to my captain Ahn and Songhwa canoe lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

We are in Episode 11 this week and we are still stuck in the Reply 1988 characters. I thought this is Hospital Playlist in year 2020. I’m just saying...

Haha the world seems to be very peaceful for me who have not watched any of the Reply series : ))) I am surprised that people here talk a lot about the old-trick "Reply 88" and I don't know such a thing :glasses:

• LOL 17

1 hour ago, Andrew - said:

I may be wrong, from what I remember, there are typically no new OSTs released on the finale week of the drama, meaning if there is a OST by JMD, good chance it will be this week as the final OST release.

which means 2 more days to go! :D

Hmm, I remember seeing somewhere, there will be one OST per week, just like how one poster per week.

I cannot remember where I saw it. But based on how they sing a song per week, I believe there will be a part 12 at finale.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Hmm, I remember seeing somewhere, there will be one OST per week, just like how one poster per week.

I cannot remember where I saw it. But based on how they sing a song per week, I believe there will be a part 12 at finale.

that would be great of course! the more the merrier :wub:

7 minutes ago, hoanganh said:

@romancetrash @ktcjdrama Let's just say I have a very different way of interpreting the chocopie scene, and some other scenes btw JW and GW. But that's okay, I respect your opinion. And no, I'm not wearing sunglasses to watch a drama, so thank you that's very nice of you to say. 

Again, I have nothing against other ships, or the characters. Hm, I don't even care about the garden ship that much, I guess I will just go back to my captain Ahn and Songhwa canoe lol.

I like Capt.Ahn and SongHwa too in the present time. I think they have a good chemistry. But like a brand new 'Canoe,' still needs getting used to. 

We all can see the obvious but subject to different interpretations. We are given these current pairings at the moment but we know that storyline can easily be changed. 

I am for IkJun and Gyeu-Wool. Songhwa is motherly and will sure be a good mother to U-ju but I can also imagine Gyeu-wool teaching U-ju to be an 'Army.' :D

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, nhquan94 said:

Haha the world seems to be very peaceful for me who have not watched any of the Reply series : ))) I am surprised that people here talk a lot about the old-trick "Reply 88" and I don't know such a thing :glasses:

Same here. I tried all the reply series but didn't even finish the 1st episode... I only got hooked up on HP because i find SH tone deaf character hilarious. also lots of comical scenes, esply. IkJun's :D 

• Like 1

I am not sure if anyone noticed? Jeongwon has this pink stuff toy that he got as complimentary gift in the bank. It’s placed in the top shelf along with the cups. There’s also another stuff toy there. 

But in Ep 10, it’s gone. In the scene of Junwan calling IkSun about her acceptance in the program. You can see in the background that the toys are gone. I am not sure if I’m just blind or what. Haha

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4