[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

3 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Shin Hyun Bin Dishes On Romance With Yoo Yeon Seok In “Hospital Playlist,” Cast’s Reaction, And More

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403909wpp/shin-hyun-bin-dishes-on-romance-with-yoo-yeon-seok-in-hospital-playlist-casts-reaction-and-more

Is she not appearing in the next season?? OMG

Please not. Please not. I want more Gyeo Wool. If shes not appearing, I gonna wreck!

I scrambles around the net to watch more of her. I watched Lost Choices, Confidential Assignment, Confession, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Argon... but but.. I cant watch Mistress. My image and impression of her is broken in that drama. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Was it special interview before or after they finished filming season 1?

They were wearing same clothes as another interview before this one, so I would say before they had finished filming!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JungRok said:

i think its more like between the end of season 1 and the start of season 2 in november other actor had their own project ( yys and jmd with new musical ) etc etc. maybe she hadnt decide her next project yet so thats why.

but she will most likely be in season 2 because this is like freeway to popularity for most of the characters here. i think the CORE 5 and the support cast that had lots of time screen will make their return ( Dr jang, min ha, Dr do,Intern twin,and more) while maybe the one who got lesser screen time may not return and instead change with new character. 

the reason why nobody will turn the offer for season 2 of a very successful drama is because the popularity of the drama equals into popularity for the actor and the demand increase for a better project. 

see that shin hyun bin got many photoshoot from acting in this drama? yeah thats the privilege of being in a really successful drama. same thing we can say for example to the actor of TWOTM who all got lots of photoshoot and fame after the drama. in this Hospital playlist also got one. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JungRok said:

Please not. Please not. I want more Gyeo Wool. If shes not appearing, I gonna wreck!

I scrambles around the net to watch more of her. I watched Lost Choices, Confidential Assignment, Confession, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Argon... but but.. I cant watch Mistress. My image and impression of her is broken in that drama. 

When she says she’s looking at her next role, she probably means in the interval between now and shooting season 2. Otherwise, I’ll be very upset if the actress isn’t returning. I think with the exposure they’re getting from this show, the actors would probably return. They also seem to enjoy working on the show. I hope none of their interim projects interfere with shooting season 2. This is why I don’t like multi-season shows even in the USA.

Anyway, it’s cute how she says the other actors were rooting for Wintergarden. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

this is just pov..just drop comment anything i felt..

there was someone who said how ik jun had less spend time with u jun.

i dont think is true..

first his priorities always his family, even ik sun mention how her brother chances after became father, how she afraid she gonna find him lying beating as he was always in nightclubs

u jun understand how busy his father was and i think despite being young he was si mature maybe due to the fact he was aways with his mother..and for the fact he might had clue why her mother no longer with them even ik jun mention to talk if he miss him and how he a baby boy so sweet telling that he just want his dad..

im sure he still nice and acting like kids when he with his mom..cause his dad tough him to be a great person..

and remember not only ik jun had ik jun schedule but so does u jun..that why ik jun always mention u jun was away, could be he stay with either mone family or the ajuma who taking him..

i think u jun really as his name universe, mature at his age, care for others and like his father..his father means everything to him...his aego when them together just make me gagagagaga

• Like 2
  • Love 10

@LovelyLady Thanks for the post on AEJ....love the actress since The Diary of a Prosecutor. Do you mind posting it on the shipping thread here...

Yes taking this opportunity to promote this shipping thread opened by @bearcouple

They will make a lovely couple ...S2 will be fun finding clues on SHyeong's feelings

Random observations I found after rewatching the series (they're mostly Gyeoul centered because um, I love her yeah :D)

• In one of her scenes with Jeongwon (in the ICU with the baby with the liver problem???), she already clarified that she explained the procedure and the baby's condition to the parents carefully and with more tact. Just wanted to highlight this to show at the time, she was already trying to correct herself and be better!!!!!!! 
  • Revival of Dr. Bong Salon in season 2!! Looking back it was random (a bunch of residents dining with the ER head?) but so entertaining too??? Did the Lacking Five ever find out that Dr. Bong was randomly dishing on them to the residents for a cup of coffee lmaooo. Also note that the flashbacks earlier on in the episode came with Dr.Bong Salon scenes, so I'm hopeful!!!
  • Gyeoul and Minha's funny banter. They were constantly taking the richard simmons at each other, we need more of that in Season 2!
  • Apparently Gyeoul was the one who invited Chihong to Dr. Bong Salon which begs the question how did they know each other other than the fact they both started being residents around the same time (both are currently 3rd year residents)?? When they were talking about Chihong's abrupt leave from the army, she actually got it right, saying he was in an accident? Idk if that was a lucky guess or they were friendly enough for him to tell her BUT I GUESS I need more of this sort of friendship???? Idk just them randomly hanging out and complaining about chief resident stuff later?
  • Twitter fans and some posters here are also probably right with Gyeoul coming from a wealthy/affluent background. To add on, there was this scene where Seokhyeong was eating alone at the cafe only to be joined by Minha, Gyeoul and the rest of the obgyn team. Minha went on to comment on how Gyeoul would always buy them (not sure who them referred to in the subs but anyways) beef, and from my limited knowledge in Korean culture, like buying people meals, beef especially is like pretty pricey isn't it? 
  • The previous point also made me realize that Gyeoul is sort of everywhere? She's seen with different residents from different departments maybe she's an inssa after all heheh

OMG after jotting this down here, I kind of wanna do this with other characters too and see if I missed out on anything else hahaha.

• Like 8
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, winnerrrrrrrr444 said:

Random observations I found after rewatching the series (they're mostly Gyeoul centered because um, I love her yeah :D)

• In one of her scenes with Jeongwon (in the ICU with the baby with the liver problem???), she already clarified that she explained the procedure and the baby's condition to the parents carefully and with more tact. Just wanted to highlight this to show at the time, she was already trying to correct herself and be better!!!!!!! 
  • Revival of Dr. Bong Salon in season 2!! Looking back it was random (a bunch of residents dining with the ER head?) but so entertaining too??? Did the Lacking Five ever find out that Dr. Bong was randomly dishing on them to the residents for a cup of coffee lmaooo. Also note that the flashbacks earlier on in the episode came with Dr.Bong Salon scenes, so I'm hopeful!!!
  • Gyeoul and Minha's funny banter. They were constantly taking the richard simmons at each other, we need more of that in Season 2!
  • The previous point also made me realize that Gyeoul is sort of everywhere? She's seen with different residents from different departments maybe she's an inssa after all heheh

OMG after jotting this down here, I kind of wanna do this with other characters too and see if I missed out on anything else hahaha.

Yess...

• IJ highlight it to JWon during their heart to heart talk, and JWon seemed to agree too
  • i hope Bong Salon come back in S2 with even upgraded network :sweat_smile:

since JWon & GW is supposed to be dating (maybe in secret/not), Dr Bong need to upgrade his salon

to keep to attract the curious residents about the 5 Gag Professors

• I ship GW & MH. If they happen to have double date with JWon - GW and SHyeong - MH, i will be so very happy & looking forward for their interactions
  • I think GW is sort of everywhere because she's in GS (General Surgery) that covers major organs, pretty much everything except brain, heart, skin, and bones. When she was in trouble bc of a suspected drug addict patient, the hospital director was suprised that many professors came for GW, then he recalled that GW was GS resident.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

I see that some have been interested in Shin PD's creative process. He actually appeared on Yoo Quiz on The Block a few weeks ago! I'm not entirely sure about the content because I hardly understand Korean (i would be so grateful if someone could sub! :tears:), but I hope it can give you some insight.

• Like 6

Hospital Playlist #1 most talked drama on 4th week for May 2020

Most talked artists on 4th week for May 2020

#1 Jeon Mido

#3 Jo Jung Suk

#5 Yoo Yeon Seok

#8 Shin Hyun Bin

Ik-Song and Winter Garden generated many interest from the general public

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Shin Hyun Bin Dishes On Romance With Yoo Yeon Seok In “Hospital Playlist,” Cast’s Reaction, And More

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403909wpp/shin-hyun-bin-dishes-on-romance-with-yoo-yeon-seok-in-hospital-playlist-casts-reaction-and-more

4 hours ago, JungRok said:

theres interval for next shooting season 2 who would take in end of the year (nov-dec) so she still appear in season 2. take a break means before shooting s2 maybe she would go resting i think.

EZa0CG7X0AAm59W?format=jpg&name=large

EZa0Dp0X0AAoUvk?format=jpg&name=large

EZa0F_oWoAYoBeo?format=jpg&name=large

EZa0HGDWAAA-LwN?format=jpg&name=large

yeah she at some angle looks like YOONA,the funny parts both of them knew each others because of projects and lately they interact in social media.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Does anyone have this vibe like if JeongWon dies, he will give his organs for donation. It will be surreal and sad. He will leave a letter to his mom, Fivers, and Gyeo-wool to move on.

I am sorry about this ridiculous imagination. 

Have you guys watched Will Smith Seven Pounds film? Damn it was surreal. The guy was guilt-ridden so much that he killed himself to.give all his organs to people he connected with in his life. The guy was quite religious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

theres interval for next shooting season 2 who would take in end of the year (nov-dec) so she still appear in season 2. take a break means before shooting s2 maybe she would go resting i think.

Reveal hidden contents

yeah she at some angle looks like YOONA,the funny parts both of them knew each others because of projects and lately they interact in social media.

She is really pretty and taleted and she also has interesting personalities. Sometimes she looks like Yoona, another times like Shin Min-a. Ahhh such perfection, I can't stop admiring her photos.

Somehow I wish she ended up with YYS irl after season 3 finishes. It's so hard not to ship them irl.

Hopefully we can soon have join interview/photoshoot between her and YYS.

3 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Hospital Playlist #1 most talked drama on 4th week for May 2020

Most talked artists on 4th week for May 2020

#1 Jeon Mido

#3 Jo Jung Suk

#5 Yoo Yeon Seok

#8 Shin Hyun Bin

Ik-Song and Winter Garden generated many interest from the general public

This must be the power of "Peck Kissing" hehehe

I'm so happy JMD and SHB is getting widely recognized. I really hope JMD won Baeksang this year. She is very talented and cool. 

And for SHB, I also hope she can win an award for her role as GW and maybe for the peck kiss haha.

Also just wondering, has TvN any special awards like KBS and SBS? 

On side note, I wish we can see the SHB and Ahn Eunjin sings in next season.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Fanwan.07 said:

Can she dressed up like this in the future, she is so pretty with hair down :wub:

Imagine there's an event (perhaps charity dinner for hospital foundation), GW comes in like a Cinderella, kyaaaa!!! I mean come on, she is the "ugly duckling" in HP (dresses like a boy, no makeup, messy hair). I want to see JW jaw-dropped big time like babo :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3