[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

So much has been said already about what made the winter-garden confession scene in ep 12 so great.  One reason that I enjoyed it was that it was just about them.  Until the point where his hand touches her head, there is no music. I feel that this was a deliberate choice so we can not only see the emotion and hear the words, but hear every breath, every movement, every step in an otherwise still scene.

Just gorgeous really.

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Norea-shii xy said:

i hope that mama bear will meet minha in gangwon-do, it was mentioned before that seokhyeong wants to bring his mom there AND minha's family owns a sort of small resort there and imagine meeting the family there

OMG. I totally forgot about Min-ha family's little resort in Gangwon-do at the foot of Seoraksan. I had to re-watch Episode 5 when both Min-ha and SHyeong mentioned GD but in different scenes. SH mentioned in his phone conversation with his mom about bringing her to a hot spring in GD he found. Then the next scene Min-ha is telling Nurse Han and Dr. Winter about her family's place in GD.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

https://zapzee.net/2020/06/01/jo-jung-suk-said-i-said-i-would-do-it-in-a-heartbeat/

Jo Jung Suk Said, “I said I would do it in a heartbeat.”

by krishkim | images: tvN

D25DCE41-65E9-4EC7-810C-9CCD6B44C73B.jpg

The first actor to be cast in tvN’s Hospital Playlist was Jo Jung Suk. As a fan of the “Reply” series, he blindly accepted the offer to appear in the drama, believing in director Shin Won Ho and writer Lee Woo Jung without seeing the script first. “As soon as I received the offer, I was suddenly filled with endorphins. I didn’t even know who my fellow actors were going to be. I just said yes.”

“Our drama talked about the warmth of ordinary people and their lives,” Jo Jung Suk said in a written interview with Kookmin Ilbo. “The power from triviality may be the driving force behind the success.”

Hospital Playlist is meaningful to Jo Jung Suk in many ways. The drama aired only once a week, and such an arrangement was the first even for a veteran actor. Jo Jung Suk said, “It was strange in the beginning. I was worried if the viewers could follow the drama’s flow. But it was a way to improve the poor condition at the filming site or the staff’s working environment. The actors were able to work in a good environment, too.”

D803E67D-BFAB-4A24-8977-5BC2BC612406.jpg

He also challenged the drama’s OST. Ik Jun is the main vocalist of Mido And Parasol, the band made by five doctors in the play. A former musical actor, Jo Jung Suk topped the music charts by singing “AROHA” and “With My Tears.” Even now when the season 1 has ended, the band ensemble continues. “We don’t know what songs we will be playing in season 2, so we’re going to gather five people’s ideas to choose the songs and practice together.”

Viewers were consoled by the debonair and prudent nature of Ik Jun. Jo Jung Suk portrayed Ik Jun, who could have been exaggerated, honestly and straightforwardly. In fact, Ik Jun was also a character that Jo Jung Suk himself wanted to resemble. The actor said, “The medium that delivers Ik Jun to viewers is actor Jo Jung Suk. I tried hard to make various aspects of Ik Jun come alive. I thought I should make the right use of Jo Jung Suk to express Ik Jun.”

Even after studying everything about Ik Jun, Jo Jung Suk never expected the love line with Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do). He also said that he knew that there will be some love scenes in the drama even before filming, but “never expected that them to be with Song Hwa and that it wouldn’t conclude in this season.”

It has been 10 years since he made his debut through musical The Nutcracker in 2004. When asked about how he feels when looking back at his career, Jo Jung Suk answered, “I’m still running. Please ask me the same question 10 years later.”

Source (1)

———

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 31.

"Professor Chae" Jeon Mi Do filled with elegant vibe in new magazine pictorials 

E4E88250-8FB8-437E-B4CC-BD157D51A176.jpg

Spoiler

C621CA91-4323-4300-B3FE-7A69D5D1B808.jpg

Jeon Mi Do had the opportunity to show off her dynamic charm.

Recently, actress Jeon Mi Do, who will appear in the musical "Perhaps a Happy Ending" scheduled to be first performed on June 30, conducted the photoshoot for the June issue of The Musical, the monthly musical magazine. The actress's diverse charisma has been perfectly portrayed on the magazine's cover.

Jeon Mi Do exuded her unique charm when posing with props in the musical "Perhaps a Happy Ending". She gave off her individuality when dressing in colorful costumes and props reminiscent of the Helperbot 6 character named Claire in "Perhaps a Happy Ending". Besides the radiant smile which changed the atmosphere on the set, Jeon Mi Do mastered the photoshoot with skillful pose and diverse expressions.

Jeon Mi Do has shot to stardom as a trending actress after captivating small-screen audiences through the role of charismatic doctor Chae Song Hwa in the drama "Hospital Playlist" (tvN). At the end of June, she will reunite with viewers though the musical "Perhaps a Happy Ending". The actress will play Helperbot 6 - a robot specialized in support humans. On the outside, this character owns an outgoing personality but stays ice-cold in relationships due to watching the separation with her old owners. Making a return with "Perhaps a Happy Ending" 3 years after the encore performance in 2017, Jeon Mi Do is receiving audience anticipation of the stage she will showcase soon. The musical will be performed at Hall 1, Yes24 stage until September 13.

Readers can buy the June 2020 issue of The Musical magazine with Jeon Mi Do's pictorial photos and interview at online and offline bookstores like Kyobo Book Centre, Yes 24, Aladin, etc. from today (June 1).

Reporter Hwang So Young /hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, Norea-shii xy said:

i hope that mama bear will meet minha in gangwon-do, it was mentioned before that seokhyeong wants to bring his mom there AND minha's family owns a sort of small resort there and imagine meeting the family there

Owh I almost forget that Mina is also from Gangwon do. She will facing though battle in season 2. Beside Seokhyung ex, Sin Hye reappearance, I think his dad's mistress will also reappear. Fact that She was left with nothing, make me believe that she'll try to cling to His kindness, make him pity his unborn sibling. Poor Seok Hyung with all his problem stack against him.

In season 1 Mina already knew the mistress face, so will she be able to help him out next season? She is a badass with experience with loves. I am rooting for her. Hoping Ikjun also work his magic as a cupid to Gom-Gom next season.

• Like 9

May Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced] 200531 
Star reputation rankings, starring.

Congratulations to the band Mido-FaLaSol, all members are in the top. 

04. Jo Jung Suk

05. Yoo Yeon Seok

07. Jeon Mi Do

08. Jung Kyung Ho

12. Kim Dae Myung

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month's brand reputation rankings for main actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer participation, media coverage, interaction and community awareness index of 50 famous actors stars, using the big data collected. from April 30 to May 30. 
------ 
Cre: http: //www.newskr.kr/news /articleView.html? idxno = 4376pan widgetspan widget

• Like 13
  • Love 1

It's Monday already, 4 days after the last episode and I am still not moving on from Hospital Playlist!!

After watching the last episode, I went right away to HP & Winter Garden thread to meet my dramaland friends (all of you :wub:) and read many of your response/reaction & insight of the S1 ending. As many of you, I am very happy, relief and exciting for the Season 2.

However, the more I love the ending, the more I am touched by the story and the more I am fond of the drama, the more difficult it will be for me to move on from Hospital Playlist. I think I am very similar to Jung Kyungho who want to dye his hair right away - bcs it is reminded him so much with Junwan, and he need to take a rest from HP for a while (just for a while), and we never think for letting go Hospital Playlist :D. Yes, I need to do that kind of major change in order to save me from the pain of waiting for season 2. That's why I choose to keep away from anything related to HP, especially Soompi forum :lol:

Then, my life was very empty but somehow I managed to continue my life. But then, I accidentally bumped into twitter that re-post of @Dramageek analysis and insight regarding the timeline of Ep 12 and the anti-mainstream of love story on hospital setting in HP.

Spoiler
On 5/30/2020 at 1:53 PM, Dramageek said:

We must understand the timeline of the last episodes to understand the story telling.

So I am don't think the writer butchers Andrea's character at all. He is still an overly sensitive and overthinking self. He was not some jerk whose tired to be a virgin. If he did, he will not waste those three weeks. The action also not too abrupt at all. Winter also not some aggresive girl who chase love shamelessly. To confess, she needs to gather every ounces of courage for weeks. And she did not do it for only for herself, but also for Rosa and the children.

On 5/29/2020 at 2:56 PM, Dramageek said:

1. Male lead still a competent doctor who is very good at his job. He is also rich. But here is the reversing tropes: he is the one emotional, very good with kids and patients, some kind of Mr. Congeniality who get along with everybody. Even though he is rich but he was not written in heir/chaebol typical character, where he need to marry a suitor from the same background to keep the business or as a requirement to be an heir. But the writer choose to write him as a phylantrophis, not interested in becaming an heir, who freeloads at his friend. That's refreshing approach to write a chaebol character.

2. Female lead don't choose her profession because of male lead. She is very competent woman at her job, to the point that all the professor kinda "bribe" her to assist them on the operating room (so I don't understand posters who insist on her incompetence out of hate). In her career she knows what to do to hone her technical expertise, and she was not easily sway by favour. She is rather shy, stoic, and plain. Communicating with patients was her flaw. And she was nowhere near a doormat, she knew when to back off, but she also know how to fight for her loveone. She did shed few tears, but not an overly dramatic cry under the rain lol. She was sick and on her period so It was natural if she was slightly emotional. Both when she was rejected and later find out that she was being lied to, she handled it maturely. And the male lead was not her entire world, She has her career, her best friend and her fandom (Army).

It was all  beautiful and insightful writing and not over dramatic analysis. Thank you so much! And it really hit me up and change my plan to stay away from anything related to HP. OK, I think I will just enjoy and live with this pain and I am coming back to this lovely thread! :heart:

BTW, I think the last time I had the same feeling (pain of not be able to move on) to Kdrama was with My Mister.

At least, we still have live band performance and maybe additional behind the scenes on Thursday. After that, I don't know what to do with my life but lets think about that later! :lol:

Jeongwon is me who consulting about my plan to quit watching Korean Drama:

ezgif-4-120b6b88d63d.gif

ezgif-4-cee4dbfc6a83.gif

ezgif-4-96a8718c4575.gif

My sompi friend answer :D:

Spoiler

ezgif-4-7ccb30a317de.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

I haven't discuss a lot about Iksong. Coz when I go over my Ep 12 timeline. I found that I need to backtrack the events to timeline of previous episodes. Then it occured to me, why Song Hwa did not react positively to 3 Ikjun Confession. Coz it were to soon!

Remember that Ikjun failed married was happening around Children's day. 4th May his wife (now ex ask for divorce), at 5th he found out that She was having an affair. If Ikjun divorce her right away, still they need time to find lawyers and made arrrangement. Let's say a couple weeks. Than the fastest route to divorce for couple with child is divorce with mediation, that will takes 30-45 days. So in my count Ikjun was legal as a divorcee at early July.

When he accompany SH to her check up it's only been a month after his divorce. First "indirect confession" happened at the end october (4 month). Second confession happened in mid Nov (4,5 month). And his latest happened in 5th of December (5 month). I get carried away by his confession, I did not realise that his divorcee status was still fresh and new. And it will make any woman cautious. Maybe except for Go Ara.

If I am single, then my recently divorce best friend suddenly confess to me. I will feel it's too soon. How am I supposed to know that I am not just a rebound. Because I am familiar to him, coz he love me two decades ago? Him having child also will add into my stress. Even if let's say I love his kid, but jump to soon into this relationship is very unwise. It can confuse the kid. That's my own POV as a forty something woman. What about you guys? For you how soon is too soon?

What about Song Hwa? We never see her POV. But there is her important trait that can gives us a clue. She is a pluviophile, rain lovers. Rain sound made a pluviophile calm. Watching the rain with something warm is their thing. They loves smell of the ground after the rain. They don't mind doing activity in the rain. They loves when the rain trickle on the car windows. Pluviophile is a romantic who enjoys solitude. 

Song Hwa remember events that scar her to the detail is a pluviophile trait. She still remember Yung Bok mom's name, her prognosis, even her face. Her ten years old worn out shoes became keepsake of that events.

So if it's true that Song Hwa first love was Ikjun. I do believe that Ikjun confidently bought the ring coz they already in Some. Imagine her feeling if suddenly Ikjun just friendzoned her without any explanation, than proceed with his many relationships. Even though she moved on, I think the scar remain. So I can understand her silence now...  Ah how sad...

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 6

41 minutes ago, Dramageek said:

I haven't discuss a lot about Iksong. Coz when I go over my Ep 12 timeline. I found that I need to backtrack the events to timeline of previous episodes. Then it occured to me, why Song Hwa did not react positively to 3 Ikjun Confession. Coz it were to soon!

Remember that Ikjun failed married was happening around Children's day. 4th May his wife (now ex ask for divorce), at 5th he found out that She was having an affair. If Ikjun divorce her right away, still they need time to find lawyers and made arrrangement. Let's say a couple weeks. Than the fastest route to divorce for couple with child is divorce with mediation, that will takes 30-45 days. So in my count Ikjun was legal as a divorcee at early July.

When he accompany SH to her check up it's only been a month after his divorce. First "indirect confession" happened at the end october (4 month). Second confession happened in mid Nov (4,5 month). And his latest happened in 5th of December (5 month). I get carried away by his confession, I did not realise that his divorcee status was still fresh and new. And it will make any woman cautious. Maybe except for Go Ara.

If I am single, then my recently divorce best friend suddenly confess to me. I will feel it's too soon. How am I supposed to know that I am not just a rebound. Because I am familiar to him, coz he love me two decades ago? Him having child also will add into my stress. Even if let's say I love his kid, but jump to soon into this relationship is very unwise. It can confuse the kid. That's my own POV as a forty something woman. What about you guys? For you how soon is too soon?

What about Song Hwa? We never see her POV. But there is her important trait that can gives us a clue. She is a pluviophile, rain lovers. Rain sound made a pluviophile calm. Watching the rain with something warm is their thing. They loves smell of the ground after the rain. They don't mind doing activity in the rain. They loves when the rain trickle on the car windows. Pluviophile is a romantic who enjoys solitude. 

Song Hwa remember events that scar her to the detail is a pluviophile trait. She still remember Yung Bok mom's name, her prognosis, even her face. Her ten years old worn out shoes became keepsake of that events.

So if it's true that Song Hwa first love was Ikjun. I do believe that Ikjun confidently bought the ring coz they in Some. Imagine her feeling if suddenly Ikjun just friendzoned her without any explanation, than proceed with his many relationship. Even though she moved on, I think the scar remain. So I can understand her silence now...  Ah how sad...

i agree with your theory. 5months is too soon. but ik joon seems running out time too, considering “the moment “ of them being single. i hope soon (s2 ep 1) we can have the moment of them sharing their thought as couple. about Song Hwa worries if she say yes to ik joon proposal. for sure ik joon finds away to comfort her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ahn Eunjin’s interview (1/4) - general talks about the drama & her character

-<Hospital Playlist has ended, what are your thoughts?

"I did not expect to recieve this much love while filming. I am very grateful to the viewers for their overwhelming love. I had good chemistry with all the staff and actors I met while filming, so I feel that it's a pity that it's already over. I'm looking forward to season 2 now."

-The drama was a big hit, I'm sure people around you would also have loved it.

"In reality, rather than me, the people around me are busier. Especially my mom who is busy meeting people around her after receiving congratulatory calls."

-Why do you think the drama was such a big hit?

I think the writer's script was the beginning of the success. Of course, the director did many great things on the set, but when I talked to the sunbaes who filmed this together with me, everyone said that the script was the beginning of the success."

-Do you have a reaction that you specifically remember?

"When the darker makeup scenes came out, someone said 'I thought my house TV was spoilt because it looked so dark. I hit the TV a few times' That reaction was so funny that I remember it up till now."

-I heard that a lot of effort was put into the darker makeup.

"I stopped by the salon for makeup and discussed this and that with the staff. At first, we both didn't get the hang of it and wondered, "is this right?" Then, I heard that similar makeup styles were popular in the early 2000s, so I came up with this and ideas while looking through magazines. As | was doing the makeup, I wanted to express it more interestingly"

-How did you feel after filming ended?

"l arrived at the last shoot and was so sad. At that ttime, I told my manager and stylist, 'Did I really like this work?'. I became more and more attached to this work, and I felt sad when I came home and looked back on the filming alone. During the last shoot, I whined to the people filming with me, 'is this already over?' and was comforted"

-(I) am curious about the process of getting the role Chu Minha.

"When I first auditioned, I didn't have an audition script and I didn't even know the title of the work. When I went to the audition, they instructed me to read many different lines. Then I thought I failed because I didn't heard from them for a few months. But not long before the entire cast script reading, they asked me to come audition one more time. That was when I received Chu Minha's script & auditioned again. After that, I got newvs that I passed."

-How did you interpret Chu Minha as a character?

When I received the script, there were direct and strong expressions, so I first thought, 'Do they want a strong girl crush character?" After passing the audition, I learnt more about the character from the writer and the director and realized, 'she is actually a very honest character l interpreted Chu Minha as someone who is 'sometimes straightforward, but holds no grudges', someone who 'reveals their thoughts without hiding anything, and someone who 'is just as they seem,'

Ahn Eunjin’s interview (2/4) - about her as a person, Daemyung being closest to her ideal type , & entertainment shows. 

-I heard that the lines were very detailed.

"That's correct. Even the details of my makeup was written, and in the confession scene, you could understand the character's emotions just by what was written on the script. There weren't many behavioral directions, but it was so easy to understand that I thought, I just need to express it like this!"

-What is the most important point of playing Chu Minha?

If there is a part where Minha raises her tone, try to express it more aggressively. For example, in the scene where I spoke behind Professor Yang Seokhyung's back, I tried to express it more passionately, not being ambiguous with the things I said. I thought of it as Chu Minha's honesty"

-How similar do you think you are to Chu Minha?

"I think we are about 80% similar. Recently I

took the MBTI test again and it came out that I was an introvert. I have similarities to Chu Minha, but the difference is that I am a more introverted person."

-Among the actors, who is the closest to your ideeal type?

"Kim Daemyung sunbae is the closest. When we open our hearts and talked, there is really no one like him. Of course, I might not have known the charm of other characters because l couldn't film them together or see them up much close. I feel like Kim Daemyung sunbae will be faithful to his family. He is actually very friendly, so I thought, 'He is close to my ideal type"

-At the filming site, you danced to 'Tell me'. I think you have a talent in dancing.

"I am not talented, I just like to dance normally. My hobby is to watch videos of female idol stages while waiting for my turn to film. I try to follow along, I don't practice separately alone, but I see the videos often and understand the point dance Because I watch it so much, when some partss of the song come out, my body naturally reacts"

-Then is there an idol that you like?

"lt changes every promotional period. Last timel liked Girls' Generation and Wonder Girls. I was such a big fan that I can say that I grew up with them.

-You debuted on entertainment shows with

YooQuiz I am curious about your thoughts.

"After it ended, I couldn't remember whatI said. was that nervous. I couldn't get a feel of what I should say or do the next time I get offered (to do entertainment shows). I was so nervous that I'm not sure if I suit well with entertainment shows.

-Do you have a variety show that you like?

" I like Yoo Jaesuk-ssi, Yoo Sanseul-nim, Yoo Neu- nim (all are Jaesuk's nicknames). I saw him on YooQuiz' and it was really exciting. For my senior actors, they all feel like future colleagues that will work with one day, but for YJS, it was just fascinating. I am a long time fan of YJ from watching 'Infinity Challenge' everyday without fail since my high school days. So I was more nervous to go on 'YooQuiz!"

-I heard you are from same university class (year) as Kim Goeun and Park Sodam.

"Because Sodam was in a different class, so| don't have many memories with her during school days. Sodam was just a good year-mate and Was in the same class as Goeun so we were really close. Up till before Goeun debuted with the movie Eungyo, we still attended school together and had a lot of fun."

-Do you have a variety that you want to go on?

"I want to go on The Return of the Superman. The kids that are on the show are so cute that I want to see them in real life. Even though it's over now, but last time I enjoyed 'Dad! Where are you going?" I am curious about the variety shows that have communication with children.

Ahn Eunjin’s interview (2.5/4) - about Minha & Seokhyung couple, & more about the drama

-There are many people supporting Chu Minha &Yang Seokhyung.

"I think poeple support them because the two are very normal and regular characters. Yang Seokhyung is also my personal favourite character. I want to comfort him as Chu Minha."

-Do you think (Chu Minha) will end up with Yang Seokhyung?

" hope so. I hope it will go as Minha wishes, but if it doesn't, it is probably because the writer has a greater meaning behind it. But personally, I want Minha's desperate one-sides love to come true. After dating lightly a lot, she is more desperate after meeting a good man. Maybe that's why the lyrics of "Introduce me a good person' hit me. Minha and Seokhyung. I think, 'don't they both need someone like each other'.

-Is there a narrative that you would like to see in season 2?

"In season 2, she would have gained more experience as a doctor, so lI hope Minha will be more sincere in her work and remain silent in her given position. I want to show the best combi as a couple with Professor Yang Seokhyung"

-Do you have a side you want to show as a doctor?

"Minha is learning a lot under Seokhyung. Because she is working under the warm Professor Yang Seokhyung, she will his footsteps and become a 'good doctor! That is a side of Minha that I want to show"

-Is there any other department that you want to be active in in the drama?

"In Hospital Playlist, I only want to be in gynecology. If it's anything other than HP, I'm a fan of "The World of the Married," so I want to work in the department of psychiatry like Dr. Lee Moosaeng."

Ahn Eunjin’s interview (3/4) - about working on screen vs in theatres, and HP’s more relaxed production environment

-After moving your stage to dramas, you have been steadily working on each project.

" I think I am really lucky. Being able to work even though it is hard is thanks to a lot of luck, and suddenly recieving this much love is thanks to even more luck."

-Looking at your past works, what are your thoughts?

"I want to look far off, saying, "I need to build up myself step by step" and "I need to do this by a certain time," but I am still lacking that I'm only able to pay full attention to the given work. As I get immersed in every scene that I have to do so far, time just passes.

-As an actress, what are the differences you feel between acting in dramas and musicals/ plays?

"Musicals and plays seem to be closely and densely prepared for all the parts related to the performance for several months. Of course, even if you prepare like that, even if it's the same piece, depending on each days audience, it always plays out in a different way. There are many times where I excitedly thought, 'what kind of audience will we get today?'
For dramas, I have a lot of fun with the lively feeling of every shoot. I get worried because I feel like l'm working hard filming without knowing the viewers' reactions, but it's also fun because it's unpredictable.

-Hospital Playlist released one episode every week to improve the production environment.

"The production environment has certainly become more relaxed. I have time to spare, sol put more effort into each scene. Also, I feel more comfortable when I act because of the relaxed atmosphere. Of course, for those who love the drama, it is a shame to broadcast it only once a week, but this production environment seems to have resulted in a good quality work.

Ahn Eunjin’s interview (4/4) - just read it, my gomxgom heart.

Hospital Playlist OST received a lot of love. Do you have plans to take part in the next season's OSTs?

"If they ask me to, I will work hard on it but if they don't, I will believe that they have a reason not to. I am not desperate to do one. I filled my heart by singing the season 1 OSTs on my own"

-Pick your favourite OST from Hospital Playlist.

"It is really hard to pick one. I have about 3. First is Lee Sora's 'The Wind is Blowing. Listening to that late at night can cause emotions to explode, so it can be a dangerous song. The lyrics is that beautiful. The second is 'Me to you, You to me, and the third is I knew I loved. These two song's lyrics are beautiful and the mood of the song is nice."

-Is there a scene or episode that you remember specially?

I remember the whole of episode 8. It was a huge growing point for Minha's character, so the whole episode is memorable. If I were to pick more, I remember the scene where Minha was comforted by Professor Yang Seokhyung who said, 'You did a great job today"

-Then do you have a line that you remember the most?

"In episode 8, when Professor Yang Seokhyung said to Chu Minha, 'Rather than brainy and smart people, I prefer people who are responsible. On the way here, the taxi had to stop at a few red lights, But every time that happened, I got so anxious thinking that you might quit if we lose a patient. Do you know how worried I was? You will become a good doctor. You dealt with it responsibly. You didn't run away, and did your very best. You did a very good job today. I remember that line the most."

-Please compare Chu Minha & Ahn Eunjin's dating style.

"I think we are similar. If I am clear that I like someone, I am the type that is straightforward about it"

-There was a scene at the end of season where Yang Seokhyung picked up a call from his ex wife.

"I know. Once I find out who Yoon Shinhye is, I will get ready to match her. I will diet and take care of myself externally and get my mentality ready. Once I know what style Yoon Shinhye is,  can confront her"

-Seokhyung recieved a will from his late father to 'take over the company'. What advice would Chu Minha give him?

"After a few years of running the company, I will ask him to leave the company and come back to gyencology"

-I heard that you were part of the media

department in school.

"In middle and high school, I was an announcer and the head of the club. Not just being an announcer, I wanted to do something related to broadcasts. I started dreaming of becoming a musical actor more specifically in my third year of middle school, but I wanted to continue my activities in the media department"

-You made your debut with the musical 'The Sorrows of Young Werther, what made you want to debut with a musical?

"It was my dream to debut as a musical actress. In order to realize my dream, I went to acting department in University, and as I continued to perform in school, my heart to debut in a musical grew"

-Why did you decide to broaden your stage with video media?

"I thought that dramas were not my stage because I lacked many things such as appearance. Then I happened to film the web drama 'Number and Child! When I filmed it, I realized that people like me can do it. And then I shot 'Kingdom 1' The atmosphere on the set was great and it was so much fun to express my emotions at that moment. I was confident that I could do it, and I wanted to do more work. So thought I should start challenging myself with video media, and I went to auditions several times afterwards."

-Is there a character that you want to attempt?

"Rather than attempting, I am always worried if I 'suit the character' or not. If the director gives me a character that is different from the usual me, I try to work hard and think that "they must have a reason"

-What is your hobby?

"I personally like to stay at home the most, and out of all the outdoor activites, I like going to the mart for grocery shopping. It's so nice when I memorize cheap items at every mart, and if I go on time and buy them at a cheap price, I feel like I've truly got the stuff."

-What are your upcoming plans?

"l am now working hard filming the JTBC drama

'Number of Cases'.I hope Professor Yang

Seokhyung gets jealous after watching this drama. I'll do my best."

Credit: these articles were translated by winterflower99z on twitter.

i8gj0gM.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 13

Q:  The episode you're most looking forward to?

YYS: How things will turn out in the last episode of Season 1.

Z1TA5F4.jpg

KDM: I am looking forward to first episode of season 2, and very curious.

sb21Lus.jpg 

Yoo Yeon Seok said he had no clue and was very curious but his reaction said otherwise. He's such troll, even in SHB's relay cam, he said a lot. He's the real WinterGarden's captain.

Thanks @im0202 for the translation. Was it special interview before or after they finished filming season 1?

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3