[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

5 minutes ago, RenRen said:

When Song Hwa and Jun Wan were eating and then Jeong Won came and Jun Wan left I was like yayy finally a one on one scene of Jeong Won and Song Hwa but no lmao she just walked up laughing and left ahhh I was so excited for a couple of seconds there:sweatingbullets:

Yeah right? I too thought they will have a moment alone I just want to know what their dynamic is when they are alone, so that I can see whether Flowergarden is worth giving a shot. Sighh. 

Btw @Kaizen68 You should add this moment in your list. Only Jun wan got a call, song hwa could have stayed, why did she have to follow him? LOL.

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

i believe and think Shwa is dating Dr. Ahn not Ikjun :blush: by watching the trailer. i wish witernim will let Dr. Jang show cold shoulder to Jwon that will make him confuse of Priesthood :blush:

AMEN TO SONGHWA DATING DR. AHN, 

EDIT: WAIT what ahn are we talking about? the priest or the captain cause I'm rooting for the captain just to be clear

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

I would really like for the 5 supporting actors playing the Residents to be in season 2. I am enjoying them as much as the Fabulous 5. Let doctors Jang Gyeo-ul, Ahn Chi Hong, Chu Minah, Do Jae Hak and Yong Seok Min stay for Season 2 please...

I read from somewhere that the cast crew signed for SS2 at least already!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@JJS's Fan-atics

Hola chingu!

Hahaha did I make that mistake? Did I was referring to that cute gentleman with a girl's name?

Oh my!:(

I did not know that Ik Sun is a girl's name because you can tell my Korean stop to the words oppa ,chingu e.t.c

Does not help either that where I live a name can be used for both regardless  their gender.e.g Alex.

Note taken!

• Like 2

I don't think Jwon is meant to be a Priest i think he just thought he should too because all the sibling are Nuns and Priests. Its been yrs. How many times do you think he sent his request? You get accepted and you can delay the interview because of you have operations and your schedule full till December? Can't you endorse operation to other Pedriatic Surgeon its not like he is the only pedratic doctor in the hospital! Given, he needs to persuade mom about it but still he can see the heads of the Church now for the interview its not like "See Us Today Come in Today". Even in love, same logic you fight for your love even our parents against it right!? #TeamWINTERGARDEN we stilh have hope FIGHTING!

How many years do you have to study to become a Pediatric Surgeon? In becoming a Priest base on  research The usual education required for a priest is eight years - four years of college philosophy (undergraduate - Minor Seminary) and four years of Theology (graduate - Major Seminary). And you have to do some practical learning, such as assisting priests in parishes, working at charitable institutions, practicing preaching, practicing administration of Holy Mass and the other sacraments, and the like.

54 minutes ago, loopo said:

AMEN TO SONGHWA DATING DR. AHN, 

EDIT: WAIT what ahn are we talking about? the priest or the captain cause I'm rooting for the captain just to be clear

Not my Garden im reserving him to Winter , i mean the Captain :mrgreen:

• Like 5

15883414951588341488.gif

What fact picture telling us :joy:

Ahn Jung Won yet thinking about his angel :lol:

15883376491588337646.gif

Kim Jun Wan lost in love :grin:

15883375671588337562.gif

Spoiler

Lee Ik Jun get burn :joy:

15883377141588337710.gif

Chae Song Hwa tired from attending all these wedding :tounge_wink:

15883417121588341705.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

I am in for all the main pairings. I don't see Ik Jun & Gyeo-ul be together because I can't imagine Gyeo-ul becomes a stepmother for Uju. If someone is a great-coworker, it doesn't automatically means she's a great love interest. My mind is as simple as that.

It keeps me up all night just thinking about these two. I don't know why but my gut tells me there is a small possibility what with all the doting and support Ik Jun gives her. But with Uju in the picture, the possibility lessens. Gyeoul is like a little kid herself. She has a lot of growing up to do before possibly becoming a stepmom to Uju. Maybe season 3? They're my favorite non romantic pair tho. But my priority right now are Winter Garden and Ik Jun-Song Hwa (do we have a name for this loveline?) :wub:

20200413-161642.gif

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

It's official. Min Ha is my second most favorite character (after Ik Jun).

Same here chingu! I have loads of her gifs too. It's so fascinating how an episode can change our perspective of a character. What great storytelling. How can I fall for her that quickly??? My top three are: Ik Jun, Gyeoul and Minha. I hope Minha has a relay cam too. I miss her green eyeshadow! 

20200501-225446.gif

20200501-004530.gif

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I’ve been given permission to post this...

A Winter Garden fanfic

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13570427/1/Canon-in-D

Hope you enjoy it...

Thanks for this. Winter Garden is such a slow burn that I might have to rely on fanfictions for the meantime. Only 1 fanfiction? We need to get to writing chingus! If only I have the time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Maybe this is just me thinking positively but I think they’d retain majority of the cast for the next season. :lol: Still a lot of questions to be answered with only 4 episodes left. I don’t think they could cover all the stories in the remaining episodes of the season. So unless they would leave so many things hanging without giving closure I think most of our doctors’ stories would be carried over to the next season.

I love this drama so much and I love all the characters I just want all of them to be happy in the end. PLS PLS PLS PDnim and Writernim don’t break our hearts :lol:

Edited by KDramaFan0828
  • Like 3

Tbh, I am not expecting any closure on the finale because PD had already mentioned that he is going for open ending.

So I am assuming majority of the cast to return for season 2 without any hiccups to continue the love and crushes. :D

The five of them had to return for the multiple seasons which they had planned, they better don't give me a scene where one of them is missing for entire of the season and could only cameo because he/she went overseas for academic or overseas posting :D

93795244_227588952013314_418897736732775

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hello! Finally created an account after lurking for a while. 

I stumbled upon this show after a video of "Prison Playbook" popped up on my Youtube recommendation page, and decided then to go through Jung Kyung Ho filmography (I'm pretty slow when it comes to dramas). I typically enjoy medical dramas as it's one of my favourite genres, but I didn't expect to fall in love with and become so invested in this one! It's the perfect balance between serious, funny, and heartwarming. The characters are all so relatable, and I see aspects of myself in each of them, even the supporting ones.

Anyway, I just wanted to post here to say thank you to all of you for sharing your opinions, theories, pictures, and videos! I had a lot of fun going through all of them, and it makes the 1-week wait so much more bearable. 

Looking forward to next week's episode. In the meantime, take care and stay healthy everyone! :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, ryanallright said:

While the rest think he skip band practice for a date, he is actually at the morgue to accompany the parents.

I re-watched the funeral scene, and Jun Wan's expression makes me sad. Knowing he is someone who cold only on the outside it makes me more depressed because he seemed to hold back his tears. 

72x6GD8.gif

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Btw @Kaizen68 You should add this moment in your list. Only Jun wan got a call, song hwa could have stayed, why did she have to follow him? LOL.

Maybe she also have patients? Or she ran away from Jeong Won who tried to get his bread? I will add it to my list if Song Hwa followed Jun Wan to the PICU. But she didn't. Haha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

It is funny how shippers of the 2 JWs trying so hard to deny the possible pairing of Ik Jun - SongHwa. Even when there are not much clues, not much evidences to prove their point instead we have tons of clues that Song Hwa- Ik Jun has a mutual crush & a possible end game. Even going to the extent of bad mouthing Ik Jun.

Earlier episodes they were all about Junwan- SongHwa  like they both are the pair because "they always bicker about , they are so comfortable with each other & blah blah". Even though they did nothing special ,all the friends do that. Now when Ik Jun - song hwa sharing the same bickerness, SongHwa laughs wholeheartedly on his jokes even when others don't find them laughable,  even SongHwa always touching Ik Jun by jokingly hitting him in almost every other scene then people are like " O they are just good friends , nothing more"

Earlier people predicted SongHwa first love was Ik Jun , when Ik Jun was shown to have feelings for SongHwa , people took a 360 degree turn & furiously brought JeongWon in the picture"SongHwa first love is JeongWon not Ik Jun" the main argument they gave "it is possible with this pd , the less interaction, the more chances of being a couple". And many other possible logics which seem quite far fetched. why nobody such ferociously shipped JeongWon-Songhwa with this argument in mind when Junwan- SongHwa was a hot possible pairing. 

When it is about Songhwa  & either of the 2 JWs pairing , people like " o yes plz" .when it is about Songhwa - ikjun then  "O no we don't want to have a love line within the group, plz just stay friends".

When it is about Songhwa-ikjun , they can't be a pair because of

Uju. Well can't you see how good & kind SongHwa is towards Uju.

because of Ik Jun is divorced , so much time passed.  Well SongHwa has also been in many relationships. So they both can take a fresh start, why not? Kim John won has the history of dating only for 3 months. Why no one questioned that , how he can be a good partner for song hwa with that history?

because Ik Jun is childish. This logic is itself so childish. Being childish & playful is just one trait of his personality. And that is also his strength not a shortcoming. Girls usually guys like him. It is with his being playful he was managed to be always surrounded by girls. SongHwa loves his jokes. With this personality trait his wife chased him so long to marry. Though marriage was not successful but there are many other reasons for that. Is he just childish, really? He can judge people with a little bit conversation(e.g how he figured out the fake donor case, how he shifted the patient to bigger room to get him more relaxed), he acts according to the situation(e.g he became serious on SongHwa possible cancer, took the right action to show her his support to where all of the other supposedly non childish friends did not show up in the hospital to receive her test reports).

Song hwa wiping Ik Jun face is motherly love, seriously? Ok I respect this opinion though I don't agree with it . But I must say considering the history, I m sure, had it been either of the 2JWs then this opinion would have been  be very different something along the lines like "this is so swoonworthy" .She loves & cares motherly or sisterly for SeokHyong not for Ik Jun . People were able to find out the spark between them even when song hwa was not shown in the brand practice with her longing gaze for Ik jun, even when Ik Jun was not shown having his crush on her. So now howcome you can't see any romantic interest , a blind person can even tell the sexual tension , the romantic spark between the two.

So the question is why Ik Jun can not be shipped with SongHwa because he is not your favourite actor or character? Well you want to be bias with your favourite actor, character or ship you can , go ahead but why it is at the cost of down playing Ik Jun. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

I've already seen it here and on other platforms, regarding Gyeo wool since she's sort of linked to Jeong-won, the non-objective comments abusing and degrading her. Now, it is Ik Jun turn to be treated like this since a possible shift in his relationship with Songhwa is been implied. Each has its ship and its favorite (s). As well as some here ship based on the story told, the interactions between the characters, the chemistry, clues, or what they want. Ship and praise what/who you want but no need to degrade, badmouth others to valorize your favorites. If you think your favs are the most amazing or your ship is the superior one. It's cool. But you're not proving anything by devaluing other characters to make yours shine. I'm talking about the bashing, not the constructive criticism regarding a character.

In the shipping game, unless you have charts, you enter it knowing that your ship is not necessarily endgame. And still, sometimes I choose a ship while knowing that it'll hurt.Everyone has their preferences. Enjoy the drama, your favorites and ship.

The ends are important but the journey is more beautiful.

................................................................................

About the last episode , Min-ha was clearly the MVP.

How she carried on her work despite the weariness, the stress, the accumulated frustration, her colleague who wasn't very helpful while remaining professional was impressive. She handled the situation well. Seok Hyeong caring and looking out for her in his own way.  I love this relationship that develops between them. Seok Hyeong doesn't put a wall between them. He is comfortable with her, listens and expresses his concerns and feelings. He praised her good work and comforted her.  He showed a good mentorship.The same goes for Min-ah. She was straightforward with him about her feelings regarding the situation she was in and about his inaction. I look forward to seeing more.

Poor Dr. Do, it wasn't easy for him too. Jun wan hides his cool and caring side behind a tough attitude but he's a sweetheart. He took more responsibility to be able to help Jae Hak in the difficult situation he was in.

It was good to see Gyeo wool attending patients on her own ,without Ik Jun or Jeong-won. Give me more of that, writer nim.She wasn't wrong about how she handled the situation. Glad that Ik Jun had her back. She followed what her observation indicated. Was she blunt? it depends on each one's point of view. The case needed to be manage with a firm grip since the patient was making a scene and was rude.

As expected, Jeong-won rejected her invitation. Did he lie or change his plans at the last minute because of the argument with his mother? I'm not sure but he agreed to do it before she said just the two of them. He continues to act differently with her and not comfortable in her presence ( his hesitation to join her in their last scene). We don't know more about the why. He made a face when he saw with whom Gyeo wool had a plan for the night. Was he confused or bothered? He was taken aback to the point of spacing out. I hope that Gyeo wool will stand firm and stop pursuing him. She was really hurt by his "lie".

Jeong-won got his acceptance letter. We'll see how his dilemma between his work and his dream will play out. Mama Rosa doesn't wanna hear about his priesthood. I don't think his decision will be influence by anyone. He's gonna chose based on his own feelings and appreciation.

Songhwa and Ik Jun are having more moment alone. Even if nothing is out of the ordinary, there seems to be some sort of underlying tension. Will they work on it or it's gonna be an everlasting friendship like Jong su and Rosa.

Ik Jun knows his patient so well. He took everything in their lives into consideration.

The residents friendship was a highlight too. Min-ah taking her time to cheer up Gyeo Wool. Seok Min and chi hong supporting Jae Hak.

The band session felt incomplete without Jun wan. How will his new responsibilities affect his life. He is on the right track with Ik Sun. Everything seems to be going well.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3