[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 - Thursday 21:00

The highlight in ep.1 to me 

- WG sharing moment (as a partner) 

- SH's answer (ouch!)

- Minha celebrating x'mas 

- New song from Mido and parasol (yeah!)

so, 3 couples confirmed (now): JW/Pidulgi, WG, Sukmin/Sunbin ?  

• Like 5
  • Love 5

16 minutes ago, Andrew - said:

I am back!.

Looks like WG is going strong, and JW-Iksoon is doing just fine.

We are in for a long ride for SHxIJ and MHxSH~

I guess SongHwa feels really bad to reject his confession. But well, we are entering spring time. Next preview seems showing SongHwa are finishing up things in Sokcho, and moving back to Yulje

Glad the mom is not a bad person, who want to blame Gyeoul. Damn, Prof Jeongwon advises her good. 

It seems they are dating 3 months now? Because they are transitioning to Spring. And still dating in secret. gosh, the new ER fellow is hitting our Garden Priest. hoho

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, shawolynn said:

They're wearing similar outfit, long sleeves denim shirt with sweater on top.. Can they be any cuter.. <3

Hide contents

And how effortlessly gyeoul passed the food to him without getting any reaction from jeongwon, as if they are so used to the care and each other's presence :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And.. "the most caring boyfriend award" goes to.... 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Because he poured her some water, felt that the water is cold, went to add hot water, then gave the hot/warm water to her.. Oh, Prof.Ahn.. Thanks for the tiny details..

• Like 5
  • Love 4

The waiting is over!!!! But, i have no free time to indulge into this... So, i skip most of them, only taking time to understand here and there. 

Wintergarden.. Kyaaa!!! JW/Ik Sun is kyaaaa!!! 

Dr Jang is learning AJW good side, empathy. Glad that. I also learning from experience bcoz I'm having the same problem. Lack of empathy. 

Feel like crying the scene with the mom who keeps on visiting the ward bcoz of missing her child. She will move on eventually if she had another child but, her 1st born will remain to be a beautiful memory. 

I'll drop by once I've watched full. Really want to know what happen with CMH. 

I LOL at the scene about the London girlfriend. OMG, these two is hilarious.. 

• Like 2

There's nothing quite like a Hospital Playlist feeling. I've restrained myself from reading spoilers all these months or any news. Only watched 1 trailer.

Just rewatched ep 12 for Season 1 just to get into the groove of things. And cried all over again for all the patient moments. Man this drama makes me into a watering pot like no other drama.

Going to catch a train to work in the pouring winter rain in gumboots instead of driving- just so I have that extra time.

Read about 5 spoilers for Season 2 episode 1. I can now dive in since  I have been dying to find out about Min- ha. Professor Ahn's  performance- according to the spoilers I've read so far- made me blink. Just to be sure I read right. Wow. He sets the bar too high.

The writer and director really has a deft touch. I was watching episode 12 just now and noticed all the little details. This is why I love this drama. Well besides the cast. So so happy to hear Jeon Mi- do singing the OST again. The YT doctors won't be covering the show again? Isn't she having an IVF pregnancy now?  I mean I haven't watched the video since it came out and there was no subs- did I hear right? You guys know which couple I am talking about right?

I was really avoiding spoilers so have been avoiding this thread till now.

Hospital Playlist I missed you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1