[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ok should I be worried that both Shin Hyun bin and Jeon Mi do said that they don't know anything about how their lovelines will go....I thought these interviews are done after the filming for S1 ended....hmm will we not get any answers at all in these last two eps? I think I'm going to cry if that's the case. 

I'm sincerely hoping they've been given gag order by the duo:tounge_wink:

All hope is not lost yet, we still have 2 more episodes (instilling positive thinking~~ ). Let's cry a river when the time comes and not before :P 

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I'm sincerely hoping they've been given gag order by the duo:tounge_wink:

All hope is not lost yet, we still have 2 more episodes (instilling positive thinking~~ ). Let's cry a river when the time comes and not before :P 

@kokodus

No, there is no concrete ending to s1..so i don't think we are getting any huge hint of end couple..

at max..we may get a revelation of who else is in love with SHwa .. lol.. or some other couple..

romance wise..forget it..don't harbour hopes

@__jesse wow. What are you studying or working as? I have never been bothered shipping but even I believe what you're writing now. Lol.

I came to say that the videos of the doctors reviewing the show has been very relaxing to watch. And made me nostalgic. I know Severence Hospital in Sinchon. And the Yonsei medical school. And the on- call rooms rounds horrific. 50 people is too much. One of the countries I worked in had single rooms with nice air con working.

@alleram95 thanks for the extremely long article translation. I don't or didnt know JDM before this drama but really like her.

Frankly the shipping obsessions is tiring to read. So I started skipping it. But when it's analysis it is fascinating to even read that others are so details obsessed.

However I appreciate the chance to watch such actors as those playing Dr Jang- the actress CV is interesting and Dr Ahn CH. And even Iksun. I still don't actually know the actors names.

But most of all I actually do like the 5 main leads just hanging out together. I learn a lot about the actors for this drama. And their characters are as interesting as the actors. This feels like a drama where you can see true artists doing their craft. And I am not distracted by fan boys or fan girls defending their bias. It is just relaxing just being able to enjoy a well acted, directed and written drama. It's been truly edifying as a viewer.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

However I appreciate the chance to watch such actors as those playing Dr Jang- the actress CV is interesting and Dr Ahn CH. And even Iksun. I still don't actually know the actors names.

But most of all I actually do like the 5 main leads just hanging out together. I learn a lot about the actors for this drama. And their characters are as interesting as the actors. This feels like a drama where you can see true artists doing their craft. And I am not distracted by fan boys or fan girls defending their bias. It is just relaxing just being able to enjoy a well acted, directed and written drama. It's been truly edifying as a viewer.

This drama has been great for us to discover actors and actresses whom we had not taken notice in the past.

JMD, Shin Hyun Been and Jung Moon-sung got my attention

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

JWan and Ik Sun have coffee and talk some more serious stuff

Then back in hospital ACH talking to his mum and getting into the lift where his female colleague was. She said he seems happy.

Ik Sun and JWan talk summore...( sorry wait for subs)...but it is not too serious think they talk about her brother and Song HWa

ACH and the female collleague..they discuss some personal stuff...anyway lift opens a woman with a wheelchair patient comes in..another young child comes in...hmm ACH is now at the ICU ...sees Song Hwa attending to the patient. He smiles...he waits for her ...she surprised to see him as he too was not on duty..she had a neck brace. He asked her out to have lunch, then says is it uncomfortable...she says not at all...think she agreed.....

Ik Jun gets call from Ik Sun ..Uju was throwing a fuss...Ik Jun tells her what to do. Think she was going to go out and IJ had to come home soon

IK Jun comes into the lift where ACH and SH were...he says aren't you going camping or something. Then after it was a strange silience :D  btwn the 3...he then patted SH's shoulder and went out the lift

Spoiler

Ahn ask, SHwa reply afraid might be awkward, Ahn said no, then SHwa agree

Ikjun enter lift and have to squeeze so close to SHwa, LMAO

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ik Sun and JWan on a date walking ...she felt bad and was like maybe we should break up ..am sure you wanna get married...he tells her marriage is not important to her..it's being with her that matters most..wah so sweet...very nice..he says I have something to give you...she stopped him..no rings and stuff like that please -she told him. Then it was so cute..he actually gave her airpods...what a cute couple

SH and ACH in a car , think it is after dinner...she dropped him at entrance..he tells her it is his bday..she was like why did you not say so ? Do you not have friends to have a party? Actually he said he wants a present from her ...she was like ok...hmmmm I don't know what was with the strange expression btwn the two he patted her shoulder and left and she seemed a little uncomfortable

Next day Ik Jun brings amazing lunch for Andreas, JWan and SH ...they were really pigging out...

Spoiler

Ahn bday wish is to speak informally to SHwa

SHwa and JWan really are glutton till IJ and JWon have to take a bite 1st. LMAO

Just to add on

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Ahn bday wish is to speak informally to SHwa

Yup he ask to be allowed to used banmal with Shwa just 01 time and she allowed. Some kind of drive home careful and see together in hospital I think.

WINTER GARDEN SET SAIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. CONFIRMEEEEEEEEEEED : )))

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Ahhhhh Andrea's smile is so precious! Amen. 

The heart is a lonely hunter, but like how a philosopher once said, the heart wants what it wants. And true to his name, our best boy is a courageous warrior. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

So the girl doc asked if Ik Jun ever had feelings for SH..SH was like we're friends...he pauses takes a drink....he was like teasing the girl and says something funny ...think he avoided saying anything for drinking...then beer bottle landed on him again..they asked  him his first love...but before he could take the beer , ACH takes the drink and then ACH asked Ik Jun something and i think it is about SH...omo..did he just admit to liking SH or something...but IJ was so wasted that he was a goner in the cab with SH. SH gets a call from the other 3 also drunk and singing their hearts out. IJ and SH goes to them. She comes in cuts Andreas song of...and he was like last song...then a song played which both SH and Andreas look to Ik Jun...Ik Jun can still sing even in the drunkard state...all the rest are gone. SH looks at him....ya I am sure SH- IK Jun love line now

To add on because I am checking mandarin website as well

Ahn ask IJ if he see SHwa as more than a friend aka a lady rather than just friend. IJ said yes

And the throwback when IJ went to buy a gift which he did not managed to give, he told the saleperson his GF is cute kind so he want a simple gift

He planned to confess but SeokHyeong beat him to it that time

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

urgghh my stream is suspended ...

SHwa shocked the team by saying she will leave the hospital, to some rural area I think. IJ not saying a thing in this conversation, looks uncomfortable.

Rosa call out Winter to talk about Father. She ask Winter for a personal favor, that she pls take care of him at the hospital. And she agreed. So this couple is confirmed.

END.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

The episode is up on Netflix. SHwa is leaving Yulje to be at their Sokcho branch for a year because she needs a break. Her neck is hurting so she needs less strenuous work. Chairman Yang has left a will, and his lawyer is heading to the hospital to meet with SHyeong and his mom. Mama Rosa has asked Dr. Jang to convince JW to stay and not become a priest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9