[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

cant Na pd make hospital playlist reality show..

lets the boys team (ik jun/jeong won/jung wan/dae myung/captain ahn) vs girls team (song hwa/geul wol/mina/ik sun) 

This is a good filler while waiting for the next season please :glasses:

dYfqhey.gif

OMG.... I can't be the only one who noticed how much flustered Ik Jun was to know that she was done already when he said "really" & how he returned immediately , how he took a brief but a good look at her body....aww poor Ik Jun.:tounge_wink: plz start dating already.

img.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

OMG.... I can't be the only one who noticed how much flustered Ik Jun was to know that she was done already when he said "really" & how he returned immediately , how he took a brief but a good look at her body....aww poor Ik Jun.:tounge_wink: plz start dating already.

Exactly I watched this multiple times just for that reaction. And his eyes just wandered all over her body for a second. No sexual tension?? Really. I dont know how people see this and think there is no sexual tension. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

So we don't know who gave those flowers to Songhwa? I thought it was Chi Hong. But in one of Ik song's video theory, he said it could be Ik Jun ( his new hobby is taking flowers pics). Rosa was trimming flowers in Jeong-won's office in the last episode, I read that it could be Jeong-won on Rosa's behalf. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

So we don't know who gave those flowers to Songhwa? I thought it was Chi Hong. But in one of Ik song's video theory, he said it could be Ik Jun ( his new hobbie is taking flowers pics). Rosa was triming flowers in Jeong-won's office in the last episode, I read that it could be Jeong-won on Rosa's behalf. 

I think if Jeong-Won who give it to Song-Hwa before, he didn't need to say "Mom, Song-Hwa asked if this is good enough" when Jeong-Won give his mom glass pot to put flowers she trim in his office.. So I think he just know, Song-Hwa have that glass pot.. it's the same glass pot in episode 5..

N rosa placed it now in his son office table in episode 8 after she trimmed it..

So maybe that's why, in that theory video she said maybe Ik-Jun who give that flowers in episode 5..

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

So we don't know who gave those flowers to Songhwa? I thought it was Chi Hong. But in one of Ik song's video theory, he said it could be Ik Jun ( his new hobbie is taking flowers pics). Rosa was triming flowers in Jeong-won's office in the last episode, I read that it could be Jeong-won on Rosa's behalf. 

Whoever it is, the thing is she didn't seem really happy about it. Lol. She put her hand on her forehead like she was having a headache from all these unwanted suitors. LOL. Again it's Songhwa's fault for being so perfect, everyone wants to go out with her and everyone's mom wants to make her their daughter-in-law. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

18 minutes ago, zonk90 said:

I think if Jeong-Won who give it to Song-Hwa before, he didn't need to say "Mom, Song-Hwa asked if this is good enough" when Jeong-Won give his mom glass pot to put flowers she trim in his office.. So I think he just know, Song-Hwa have that glass pot.. it's the same glass pot in episode 5..

Didn't think about it. You're right ,if he was the one who gave it to her, he should've known about the flower pot.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2020 at 12:20 AM, KDramaFan0828 said:

Does this video have a subbed version? I really wanna watch but I don’t understand and I can’t seem to find the subbed anywhere 

Yes,  it does, friend @KDramaFan0828 .. i found it in igtv

:) enjoy it.. 

@40somethingahjumma Thank you so much about your post, friend.. it makes me want to join in after all this time just reading posts in this forum :D :ph34r:
Recently, I've been re-watching "Pride and Prejudice 1995", and I realize what you're saying makes perfect sense. 

Spoiler

8MKFNOXKWhVSl9aKqOkK0wUkrq_J8OWY_8B5jxWp

bhFKJL5iEuIkknG2d0eUmM-3MhqTLxFOq6fpa-O4

Honestly Darcy-Lizzy is my fav fiction couple for years, their romance is only slightly featured in scenes , but the development of their relationship is very realistic and in my opinion it is more romantic in different ways. and I start thinking that Winter Garden will end like them (Darcy-Lizzy), my wish... :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I read over twitter someone pointed out such a beautiful irony of how dr.gyeol is winter but she is warming up to dr. Jeong and how he is supposed to be the spring but he is the one melting..

• Like 8
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Fairy said:

Yes,  it does, friend @KDramaFan0828 .. i found it in igtv
 :) enjoy it.. 

Thank you for sharing this. Somehow I'm watching this interview only now. The part that worries me is when asked what genre they think HP is, Jeon Mi do answered "Plot twist". Should I be scared for all of my ships now? Sighhh

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Suddenly got a lot of mentions after pointing out the similarities between Jung Hwan and Jeong Won. I didn't expect that, honestly. And many of you using a big crying emoticon, haha. It reminds me again how Shin-PD and writer-Lee can shape a gigantic Jung Hwan-shaped hole in our hearts that will be seared open FOREVER. They did a great job on that. I am watching Hospital Playlist because I am moving on, and I accept and enjoy it as it is. But I revisited Reply 1988 once again, and realize the wound itself is never heal. Lol.

Anyway, I think we will not get the same ending this time :) 

TqM8Qpl.png

k0xlQ9L.png

• Like 7

Hint at flowers - she had a headache when she looked at them? Who else has headaches regularly?  When Andrea was at the teller getting the money for his mom’s 70th trip, he talked about the teller’s potential cervical herniation. SHwa has the same condition.  It could well be Rosa who gave SHwa flowers and she’s colluding with her about Andrea (she seems very happy to take SHwa to South East Asia) :lol:.  Mirrors.   I am thankful that Rosa is on board, and Andrea didn’t bother to deny it like SH (we’re just friends mom). 

Also the mafia game, there were 5 of them playing...there were only 4 in that office.  Who was the 5th silent observer?  ChiHong (Capt Ahn) is very similar to Andrea.  Quiet, observant, discreet, shy...giver of gifts.  SHwa is waiting for the other Ahn’s (Andrea) shy confession. :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, zonk90 said:

Another theory for Ik-Song shippers.. :)

The theory somehow mind-blowing for me because they make it connected to Jun Wan and Ik Sun. So it is more plausible for us to believe that they played the mafia game (for long duration) purposely for something in a bigger picture. Wow... So in this theory, Ik Jun is the mafia, who gave Song Hwa the flowers. It reminded me of the parallel scene when Ik Jun and Song Hwa wear clothes with the same color as Director Ju & Jung Rosa. If we assume Ik Jun always parallel with Director Ju, even from here alone, we might be able to guess that he is the one who gave the flowers. And I honestly think they won't wrap up the first season with Ik Jun as a passive person.

9mGMvDc.png

6Axik6P.png

• Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, grodelwl said:

Is that Gyeoul in the last pict?

yes I believe that is the actress Shin HyunBin?  She’s actually really pretty in real life.  She purposely made herself look frumpy for the character. 

• Like 2