[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Thanks everyone for sharing everything, especially subbed TMI, I knew I came to the right place hehehe

This drama brings me back to watching k-drama, let alone watch per week instead of (usually) wait until it's finished. However, this type of drama, I don't think I can watch it marathon, agree with the PD on their decision to show it once per week, enough time to heal from each episode patient cases, especially eps 8 junwan's case, when the mother put her head on junwan's, heartbreaking scene with sad ballad in the background, must say love the execution on almost all scenes.

Ah Thursday can't come sooner, preview got me worry as a Junwan-Iksun shipper :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

They had completed filming of the season is it? I m assuming they are having an after party

TV Report put out an article that filming was done. Due to the corona pandemic the production crew and actors had a private party to celebrate the end of filming. 

I was trying to find any pictures that the crew might have posted online of the after party. Thanks for finding these!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

TV Report put out an article that filming was done. Due to the corona pandemic the production crew and actors had a private party to celebrate the end of filming. 

I was trying to find any pictures that the crew might have posted online of the after party. Thanks for finding these!

Ah no wonder there isn't any video from the media on Youtube because usually they will be there to film the entry.

Think gonna wait till last episode

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

why this picture is making me sad eventhough I know that another season is coming next year? Sighh

Hmm, only spotted the five main and Dr Ahn

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah the pic is not very clear, I think Gyeo Ul is sitting next to Jung Kyung ho. Not sure, it looks like her. 

Nah, not her

the lady is wearing black, think is crew

I guess this is a production crews group pic with the main casts

• Like 2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Me...unfortunately ,  once I remove the poll it will be gone forever...hmm let me see what I can do about it. 

I suggest you write a post re top 3 answers for each question and pin it.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Deltay said:

Awww its already near the end....the wait is already too long. 

I really hope all 5 will be present in the next season too:dissapointed_relieved:

I've somewhere in the previous articles (forgot the translated link :sweat_smile: sorry) that the 5 main cast already signed with respect to the multiple seasons so it's rest assured only the supporting cast have no confirmation yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

. I went back to episode 1 to gain more understanding... If giving/drinking coffee are tell-tales, song-hwa bought coffee for Dr.Bong and they discussed about favours they did for each other's parents, could it be Dr.Bong is Song Hwa's senior ex-bf? 

Ooo...good catch. I need to go back and look.  Thanks for that tip.  But Bong is in their cohort (same year group), that’s why he knows so much about them?  So he’s not a senior.

Just looked. Yes she bought him (Bong) coffee. He drank his but she didn’t.  :lol:  The uniqueness about the coffee was that SHwa made coffee for JWon (Andrea).  As per the music video for the original song Aloha (the girl there makes coffee for her lover).  It was what they were talking about in her office.  The song Aloha was playing in the background as SHwa was making coffee for both of them in couple cups (JWon and herself).  So it has extra significance because PD and writer would’ve chosen this on purpose (they are detailed like that).  

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah we do need more flashbacks!!!!! I don't believe that a guy like Jeong won didn't notice who had crush on who within the Fab five. He was the one who was suspiciously very silent during the funeral scene in 2nd ep. I'm sure he has many secrets. I just like to kidnap him one day and make him talk about all his hidden secrets. Do you like Gyeo ul? Do you like Song hwa? What happened in hawaii? LOL.

He is a man of secrets.  He is planning to be a priest and already practicing it.  I would also like to know about HAwaii.  What was that photograph in CYWorld ?  

Does JW sense that IJ likes Jang?  IJ is not like that with other residents.  Why just her?  Is that why he is staying on the sidelines?  Does he also know that IJ like SW ?  Being together with the others  - he has a keen sense - like how he was able to detect SW when she wanted to tell about breast cancer?  I think he wants IJ to make a decision and may wait for it.  To tell whom he likes and wants to have a normal life with.  

43 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Just looked. Yes she bought him (Bong) coffee. He drank his but she didn’t.  :lol:  The uniqueness about the coffee was that SHwa made coffee for JWon (Andrea).  As per the music video for the original song Aloha (the girl there makes coffee for her lover).  It was what they were talking about in her office.  The song Aloha was playing in the background as SHwa was making coffee for both of them in couple cups (JWon and herself).  So it has extra significance because PD and writer would’ve chosen this on purpose (they are detailed like that).  

I remember this scene.  It was a thank you (to Bong) for something that one (SW) did for the other (Bong) .  IT was not a coffee session  with one another just like when SW made coffee for JW.  So, we cannot count that.  If SW makes coffee for IJ like how she did for JW, in just one of their sessions/ meets, then we could count that.  

• Like 2

Episode 8 Making (subbed)

Seriously JJS was being too funny in this... I don’t know how the rest of them (esp. JMD!!) managed to act with him with a straight face :joy: But filming these kind of scenes must have been so much fun for them:rolleyes:

obEVumy.gif

AooUiey.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 9

12 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Who is the moderator of this thread?

I want to request that now the poll is ended, can you plz remove this poll from top because I don't have pc or laptop I visit here through my cell phone & it is very difficult & tiresome to scroll in mobile so down every single time when I visit here. If there is no problem plz remove it.

agree. the poll is very long :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One question, aren't the doctors supposed to be working in the VIP department of the hospital or something? Apart from the liver transplant patient, the others seem to be normal patients though. Did I miss something ?

• Like 2