[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

I woke up in the morning and immediately get treated by Episode 8 making. My mood throughout watching the behind the scene:

dhvTGJE.gif

Seriously couldn't stop laughing hahahahaa. And Jeon Mi Do laughing harder than Song Hwa.

lbXSHUK.gif

Even the writer laughing in the back. Imagine when you cast someone and he is the character himself or making it even better. LOL. 

3oikwmt.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I agree it’s quite sad that a lot of emphasis has been put on Gyeoul liking Jeongwon as if that’s all there is to her character. However she was already hardworking to begin with. I don’t think it’s just to impress Jeongwon. In the maggot scene she didn’t even know that Jeongwon arrived. She’s just really direct (something she has to work on) but without ill intentions. Hopefully they show more of her work in the next episodes.

As for being rejected by Jeongwon, there are two types of people I avoid being alone with:

1) Someone I really hate - won’t waste my time and energy making small conversations

As someone awkward with not much experience:

2) Someone I like - I’ll be too self-conscious and thus I will be uncomfortable. I will want to hang-out but with other people.

And I don’t think Jeongwon is as petty as me to have 1) apply to him. :lol: But then this is just me, just stating that it’s a possibility.

He might also just be avoiding to be closer with Gyeoul. Either he still thinks Ikjun is interested in her or that he knows it would divert him from the direction towards priesthood. Probably the BTS giving us hints:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I’m really excited for the time when Jeung-won would greet Gyeo-ul first. For the past episodes, she’s always the one to acknowledge him first. I can’t wait for it to be the other way around.

• Like 4

i love even all bts...they totally had lots of fun on the set...and JJS is ik jun the mood maker...it like they try to battle the ads libs..their bts is another live series i would like to watch...na pd can you hear me!!! lets make new concept with this guys!!! 

i think certain patient needs doctor like geul wol especially the stubborn patient who take nurse,doctor as their slaves...im not saying geul wol hars word toward patient was ok but ot not ok to look down medical staff as well!!! were here i see that guy totally make lots of trouble towards the nurse...as we know nurse will always be busier (how they dont have time to eat) and sometime they need someone like geul wol...

so geul wol no need to change to became like other, she so just be her...and i think it not like she back to zero and had no empathy but rather her empathy should be on the right person.

so no matter what kind of personality you are either they are like mi na,jae hak or geul wol..they all work hard (i think that what writer want for us to focus) 

regarding winter couple 

next episode if there are no back storie from jeong won (like thus he really aware of geul wol- like knowing her get back late or if not she will always be with mina..

if there no back stories there 99% probability less for winter couple to sail

• Like 6
  • Love 4

it said the production had finished their shooting and close up wrap up party die to pandemic...(even tough i miss to see their fashion being capture like how usualy it be but is ok as long they take all the precautions to stay aways from virus 19 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Deltay said:

I have not yet seen the reply series and prison playbook but i wanna know if the writer or pd hv ever been inclined towards any characters having terminal illness or death ??? 

It most probably is going to be a terminal illness but I am gonna see it this way for now- he will be cured later and realise he wants to live normally with his family and his most potential love line( most probably dr. Winter) and this realisation will stop him from being priest..

JW made an appointment with the priest for December.  It is Autumn now in Hospital Playlist.  So, I think that would be 3 months more.  They might make this headache problem 2 episodes from now.  He might have to go through a surgery.  IT will be SW to the rescue.  I also would not want anyone to die - they are too young for that.  (:rage: corona virus ). I guess JW thematic would be "Man proposes, god disposes". His marthon, was also like this.  He had to turn back because of a patient.  

• Like 2

I sometimes wonder, looking at how close and compatible Shwa with those 4, it’s understandable that people around them curious or try to matchmaking them  (Seokhyung’s Mom and Jwon’s Mom shipping Shwa with their own Son, JoJongsu questioning is it really no romance happened between them, Shwa’s ex who’s doubted Jhwan feelings abt Shwa, and dr.Ahn who’s unhesitant thinking that Shwa and Ikjun used to be a couple) 

but i think we never see those 4 men actually try to push anyone to be couple?

Don’t we naturally like to matchmaking people inside our circle? Even as an outsider myself, i think i can accept any couple between them, that’s how compatible each guy with Shwa in my eyes :joy:

• Like 3

Who is the moderator of this thread?

I want to request that now the poll is ended, can you plz remove this poll from top because I don't have pc or laptop I visit here through my cell phone & it is very difficult & tiresome to scroll in mobile so down every single time when I visit here. If there is no problem plz remove it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, loveiskim said:

but i think we never see those 4 men actually try to push anyone to be couple?

Curious about this too. :lol: All those time no one had an idea about who likes who? (Except for Ikjun knowing about Seokhyeong because he told him). They’re that good at hiding their feelings??? HAHA This is why we need more flashbacks pls!!!!! :D

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Who is the moderator of this thread?

I want to request that now the poll is ended, can you plz remove this poll from top because I don't have pc or laptop I visit here through my cell phone & it is very difficult & tiresome to scroll in mobile so down every single time when I visit here. If there is no problem plz remove it.

Me...unfortunately ,  once I remove the poll it will be gone forever...hmm let me see what I can do about it. 

24 minutes ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

Curious about this too. :lol: All those time no one had an idea about who likes who? (Except for Ikjun knowing about Seokhyeong because he told him). They’re that good at hiding their feelings??? HAHA This is why we need more flashbacks pls!!!!! :D

Yeah we do need more flashbacks!!!!! I don't believe that a guy like Jeong won didn't notice who had crush on who within the Fab five. He was the one who was suspiciously very silent during the funeral scene in 2nd ep. I'm sure he has many secrets. I just like to kidnap him one day and make him talk about all his hidden secrets. Do you like Gyeo ul? Do you like Song hwa? What happened in hawaii? LOL.

• LOL 7