[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

16 hours ago, nrllee said:

Sounds like it but as with Prison Playbook it looks to be a LONG episode. 

For sure . This PD is famous for that :lol:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383806wpp/the-cast-of-hospital-playlist-are-all-smiles-in-second-poster

“Hospital Playlist” Cast Members Are All Smiles In Second Poster

“Hospital Playlist” Cast Members Are All Smiles In Second Poster

Feb 19, 2020
by K. Z

“Hospital Playlist” tells the ordinary stories of ordinary doctors and stars Jo Jung Suk, Kim Dae Myung, Jung Kyung HoYoo Yeon Seok, and Jeon Mi Do as long-time friends who met when they were in medical school.

The new poster shows all five of the main characters of the drama walking down the hallway together, all smiles. The poster reveals the drama’s tagline, which reads, “The slightly special everyday of us ordinary people.” Since the drama aims to show the lives of those whose work has them constantly straddling the line between life and death, the tagline illustrates the balance of the importance of the medical careers and how ordinary these cases become when you see them every day.hospital-playlist11.jpeg

The production team of “Hospital Playlist” said, “The cast shows off a synergy and charm that’s off the charts, and that raises the quality of the end product. Please anticipate this drama as the small but special story unfolds.”

“Hospital Playlist” will premiere on March 12 at 9 p.m. KST.

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, dairymilks said:

Pilot episode isn't even out yet but Season 2 is already in the works! Happy but sad at the same time because it means even lesser chances of a 4th Reply installment.

Was reading early on that they already planed 3 season with the cast in mind. therefor no surprise here that they already have confirmed filming for second season :) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Tvn official IG release 'personality diagnosis' of the 5 main characters

Slide 2 to 6

Name: Ik Joon

Characteristics: He almost never studies and always dancing everywhere he goes but what is the reason for him to get in the first place for all of practical exams? His personality is good, doing great in his studies, has a lot of friends and high level of social life

#Selfproclaim_Aninsider #Prefersnightclub_ratherthanschool

Name: Jung Won

Characteristics: To his pediatric patients, he is the most angelic doctor. But! When he is with us he is a very sensitive person

#verykind #verysensitive

Name: Joon Wan

Characteristics: He has the best skill as the doctor, but his personality is very annoying

#Onlyhisskillsaregood #averyannoyingperson

Name: Seok Hyeong

Characteristics: A hermit loner. A loner by choice. Mama boy

#Outsider #Mompleasecall

Name: Song Hwa

Characteristics: The only woman of our group. She is almost flawless. Among of the 5 friends from the same medical school, he is the moral anchor of the group.

#Theonlywoman #anchorofthegroup

I can't wait for this drama to air. One point that I have to bear in my mind is that this drama only airs one episode per week and have several seasons that will air in different months :sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jo Jung Suk Is A Surgeon Who’s Also A Party Animal In Upcoming Drama “Hospital Playlist”

Feb 20, 2020
by E. Cha
cd6c3cde2b4343a592436e9ea64d5765.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Hospital Playlist” has unveiled a new glimpse of star Jo Jung Suk in character!

“Hospital Playlist” is a new medical drama that will tell the everyday stories of ordinary doctors and patients. The series will star Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five longtime friends who first met back in medical school.

Notably, the drama will also mark the highly-anticipated reunion of director Shin Won Ho and writer Lee Woo Jung, who previously worked together on tvN’s hit “Reply” series and “Prison Playbook.”

In “Hospital Playlist,” Jo Jung Suk will play the role of self-proclaimed “cool guy” Ik Joon, whose life is a perfect example of the “work hard, play hard” philosophy. Whether it’s academics or partying, Ik Joon is always at the top of his class, and he is the most cheerful and optimistic out of the five medical-school friends.

On February 20, the upcoming drama released new stills of Jo Jung Suk that emphasize his character’s duality. One photo shows Ik Joon wearing a mischievous smile as he playfully smiles at someone off-camera, but in the next, his fun personality has been set aside. Dressed in surgical scrubs, Ik Joon looks deadly serious as he changes gears and shows off his professional side as a hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery professor.

Jo-Jung-Suk-2.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1384056wpp/jo-jung-suk-is-a-surgeon-whos-also-a-party-animal-in-upcoming-drama-hospital-playlist

• Thanks 1

So the story is all about surgeons with different subspecialties?

YYS is back as a doctor.  I dont even watch medical dramas a s a genre, but since I saw Dr Romantic and now DRTK 2 (and w the same actor) and Doctor X jdrama, , maybe i will see if this is good and its on Netflix too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

I dont even watch medical dramas a s a genre, but since I saw Dr Romantic and now DRTK 2 (and w the same actor) and Doctor X jdrama, , maybe i will see if this is good and its on Netflix too.

From what I read, it will be more about people working in the medical field, their relationship and not about medical cases.

I have a feeling it will be a good show. Just watchging the trailer and I can feel it. :D

Answer me PD`s New tvN Drama Hospital Playlist with Jo Jung seok, Jung Kyung Ho and Yoo Yeon seok Release Poster and Teasers

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/02/19/answer-me-pds-new-tvn-drama-hospital-playlist-with-jo-jung-seok-jung-kyung-ho-and-yoo-yeon-seok-release-poster-and-teasers/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

From what I read, it will be more about people working in the medical field, their relationship and not about medical cases.

Yes.  It’s written about people who just happen to be doctors. So the focus would be about them (and the fact that they are best friends since med school) as people rather than their profession per se.  

• Like 3

On 2/21/2020 at 2:08 AM, triplem said:

The longer highlight teaser  subbed by Netflix 

OK, that is a reaaaaalllllyyyyy good trailer! i was not interested in this drama at all until I watched that teaser and I say that as someone who doesn't like medical dramas.

• Like 1

Jung Kyung Ho Is No-Nonsense In Upcoming Role For “Hospital Playlist”

1c435eb8fef54f51a2775884d43dfd1b.jpeg?s=

Jung Kyung Ho is ramping up anticipation for “Hospital Playlist” with the newest stills released for the tvN drama!

“Hospital Playlist” tells the ordinary stories of ordinary doctors and stars Jo Jung Suk, Kim Dae Myung, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Jeon Mi Do as long-time friends who met when they were in medical school.

Jung Kyung Ho plays the role of Joon Wan, an impersonable but highly-skilled surgeon. The new stills show off Joon Wan’s no-nonsense attitude with two intense gazes, one of which seems to be making the people around him uncomfortable.

Jung Kyung Ho said, “It’s an honor to have this chance to work with Director Shin Won Ho for the second time, and I happily took the chance to look over the script. Although Joon Wan does have a rather brusque and frank personality, he has another side to him that he only shows around his closest friends. I’m curious and excited to see how [I can make] that other side of Joon Wan show up.”

“Hospital Playlist” will premiere on March 12 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384867wpp/jung-kyung-ho-is-no-nonsense-in-upcoming-role-for-hospital-playlist?-4

• Love 2