[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

35 minutes ago, triplem said:

Copy the IG link and paste here , and it will automatically embed. If you want to post a picture, use a third party site like IMGUR, upload to that site , then copy and paste the link here. Easier to use PC

@Lmangla @kokodus I have set up the poll  based on what I was told....

So everyone, have fun !

(psssttttt......for my sake , don't start a shipping war ...I am already WFH and Working at home ...I don't need more work ;))

Daebak!! Thank you, chingu! :lol:

Yes, please don't start a shipping war. There is no prize for the winner anyway. And we have 3 seasons. It is not end until it is really end (in season 3). 

Even Ju Jungsu and Jung Rosa have a possibility to ship at that age haha. We don't know how old they are at season 3 hehehe. 

Btw, I need my weekly dose of U-ju. He took a vacation and left episode 5 without him, hiks. Miss him already.

• Like 6

re: the poll

chingus, hope you have fun participating in the poll. adding on to what @triplem mentioned, the idea of a poll is just meant to see where your fellow chingus are thinking and have a few laughs as you bond over the drama. it does not mean one ship is better than the other. it simply means that you like a certain relationship/romance dynamic and others are finding something else appealing. it is part of what makes drama fun when there's multiple characters. it is why I like watching weekend and daily dramas more because there is more than one OTP. if one doesn't interest you, there's usually another! ^_^ think of how boring it would be if every OTP had the same dynamic. so keep that in mind as you take part in the poll and have fun! :)

thanks @kokodus for your suggestion and input.

-- lmangla &  @Sushimi

• Love 6

11 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

@Kaizen68

chingu I read a previous comment of you and you wrote that you were burnt in the past from these writers .Same happened to me.My heart stills hurts when I am thinking Reply 88 . I remember after R88 I promised myself never to get involved in the shipping game when the writers are the ones from Reply. We know very well for them end game are always the people 

with the less interaction . In Hospital Playlist is very obvious to noticed who are these people. 

Andrea will never be a priest because of SH .

I would love to see Dr .Jang next to him. But that scenario will not be in the last episode of the 3 rd season. ( they are talking for 3 seasons if I am correct ) . 

I try to focus in the drama and enjoy the heartwarming moments that gives me but I confess it’s tough trying to stay neutral in the romance of the series. 

I knew it's going to be so hard to not shipping characters; that's why I promised to myself not to watch any project from this writer again after Reply 1988. I was active in the Reply 88 forum and also Jung Hwan-Deok Sun shipper, but ended up burnt by this writer. But here I am, decided to watch Hospital Playlist. Initially, it was because they cast my favorite actors, particularly Jo Jung Suk. But I have to confess, every time I ship, my heart seems like it's going to hurt again... but I still shipping and I can't help :lol::tears:. At least for now, I want Dr. Jang and Jeong Won to be together even though they may not be the end game of the third season. The writer must be brilliant then because I still watch her project and rooting for the romance.

For now, three pairings I would like to see the most (if possible): 

• Ik Jun - Song Hwa (My heart hurts by hoping it can be possible, no, no, no don't expect anything :tears:)
  • Jeong Won - Jang Gyeo Ul (No comment :D You guys already know)
  • Jun Wan - Song Hwa (Sinking ship, but who cares? The feelings still there lol)

I made a meme of my feelings after watching Reply 1988 (only until ep. 18). I hope we will not experience the same thing again in Hospital Playlist. Lol.

tumblr_o0vgx1d2wu1u1hvhoo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Kaizen68

hahaha I bawled my eyes out back then in the R88 days.I was in JungHwan team and I never watched the last 2 episodes .I stopped in episode 18.I learned  my lesson and I keep my distance now.

-I would prefer the drama to stay away from any romance especially between the 5 leads and focus on the medical side and their friendship.. Or if they want a romance I hope they will make it clear, ( we hv mature professional adults in their 40s  here and not young teenagers who still learn what life is).

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Yes, I hope they will make the romance clear because the drama itself has so many parts, characters, and they skip a lot of details in the storyline. Even though we still can love it despite the flaws. 

Anyway, I can ship Song Hwa with anyone or even being alone. There is more Song Hwa as Song Hwa than her relationship status. But I find that her pairing with Ik Jun would be so endearing, especially if it's true that her past crush was Ik Jun. She seemed genuinely likes and admires him in episode 3:

ZwOSc6y.png

4cESUV8.png

pPD2PqA.png

mGyum9q.png

• Like 5

On 4/12/2020 at 11:53 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@im0202 sorry no am not watching this :( not really into new kdramas since CLOY & Choco hahaha (hvnt been here for a while bc of Lent and today is my very first time! it seems most of our chingoos fr other kdramas are watching this too? woah!!! good group again but am waiting for the new drama of SSH

howdy my chingoos here? among a few.... @thanie@Ameera Ali@Lawyerh

@hibiscus23, same here.

Spoiler

CLOY, Choco and Itaewon Class ruined me for another kdramas :rolleyes: 

... but I think this drama is worth watching. I won't be closing my door though. Hugs and Kisses. Mwah! 

• Like 2

im kinda shipping to JUNGWAN and IL SUN, i hope JW will pursue IS even got rejected. Also IL SUK to find new love that can be Dr. Jang. Jeong Won - Jang Gyeo Ul will be impossible already because of JW dreaming of becoming a priest. Song Hwa will the younger doctor i forgot the name.

as of this morning,

Jo Jung Suk ALOHA officialy reach #2 Melon Realtime and regain #1 in ichart for a brief 2 hour at 10 30 KST

the Unique listeners for Aloha Increase by more than 33% ever since it arrived at top 3 melon chart. 

before reaching top 3 it is around 300k . right now it is 446k UL which is really huge and will be TOP 3 daily. 

right now the rise got hold a bit because Apink comeback ( amazing girl group ) so i think it will stabilize at top 2 for a while. right now the song is top 2 everywhere else ( Aloha Conquered Melon #2 and still #1 flo )

if the timing is right we could see an even higher rise for aloha just like Gaho OST rise. 

the song is just too good too pass.

who knows maybe Jo Jung Suk can get his own perfect all kill. that would be amazing.

i already did my research and actually Gummy ( JJS wife ) had no perfect all kill ( PAK is when the song is #1 realtime and #1 Daily in 6 biggest chart ). but she got all kill (#1 realtime in 6 biggest chart ) with remember me. 

it would be amazing if JJS can get his own PAK before Gummy did.

i thought you are my everything got PAK but turn out it didnt but Davichi this love got one instead. 

edit: 

13/4/2020 #3 Daily melon chart 

soon establish #2 in ichart and all other chart.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, nurlayla said:

ok guys...so curious (been thinking since ep1), do they really know how to play the instruments or just learn for this sake of this drama? they look so professional....errr ok shooting tricks :tounge_xd: 

Jeon Mi Do, Jo Jeong Seok, Yoo Yeon Seok and Kim Da Myeong all are musical Theatre artists. They would know how to play the instruments and sing as well. Jung Kyung ho is not a theatre artist but his previous drama When a devil calls your name revolves around music and stuff and he sang a ost and performed in that drama. Definitely not shooting tricks. LOL. They may not be perfect but they do know what they are doing. And it is in line with the characters they are playing too. Our Fab five is not supposed to be outstanding during their band practises. Hahaha. 

Also forgot to note, Jeon Mi do is an award winning theatre artist, so her tone deaf singing skills in the drama is just an act. LOL. 

This is the BTS of the practise session for Canon Rock. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@triplem Thank you so much for creating the poll! And to everyone who suggested all the pairings lol.

I was so darn tempted to vote for AJW and the Lord lmao. In the end my 3 votes were same as the current top 3. :D

Subbed Relay Cam (JJS)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

Two days left until Ep.6 airing. Having this thread alive and active indeed makes it easier to wait :wub:

Really, this Drama is one of the best mood booster for me nowadays, can we hope for episode extension? I need my daily dose of happiness longer than 12eps... Waiting for Season 2 would be hard :tears:

oh look, i’ve missed them even when the Drama still on going :tears:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Two  factors that pulled my interest on this drama - the four male leads and friendship of the 5 characters. I‘m not familiar with the female lead, but I’m liking her character plus she’s so petite and cute. At this early stage, I don’t really see any love line between them, maybe because I wasn’t really into that. Their story of long term friendship, band practices and genuine care towards each other, expressing it in the most adorable and often hilarious way (as we do with our besties, no sugar coating either with truths) were the biggest points for me. I like Dr IJ and Dr GW closeness...these two are funny.

Dr. Ahn JW and Dr. Jang GW’s ‘potential love line’ is an unexpected bonus...but with Dr. Ahn’s high probability of  becoming a priest. I’d say que sera, sera...

• Like 7

5 hours ago, nurlayla said:

ok guys...so curious (been thinking since ep1), do they really know how to play the instruments or just learn for this sake of this drama? they look so professional....errr ok shooting tricks :tounge_xd: 

There are actually videos floating around the web that have them in rehearsals.

See if I can dig one up. 

After digging around I finally find this:

JJS is very well-known for his musical abilities. He played the guitar and sang in Oh My Ghost. Sang and danced in Jealousy Incarnate too. I hear that YYS is in a band. JKH played the guitar and sang in When the Devil Calls Your Name.

• Like 4

I finally made a soompi account just because I can't ... not posting any comment in this thread! Hahah.

Thank you guys! This thread made every second of waiting for the next episode bearable hahaha.

Thanks a lot especially for those who's working hard subbing the video, infos and posting details and analyses about the drama hehe.

It took me 5 episodes to finally decide which character I love the most hahaha. I really love Ik Jun he's a really good friend, a good man, a good doctor and a good father heheh (AND I REALLY LOVE UJU!! He's so smart and funny and their interactions are really heartwarming)

The 2nd character I really love is Jun Wan, I love how he looks harsh but has a warm heart.

Spoiler

(the scene when he hold Ik Sun's hand was killing me, i can't stop screaming HAHAHAH and i really wish it was me)

then Jeong Won (i'm a sucker for their charms lol) and I can't decide whether I like Seong Hwa or Seok Hyeong more they both are adorable in their own way. But I like five of them all together. My favorite squad compare to other Reply Series. But it is tied with the squad in Prison Playbook! Heheh.

And I really love all the possibility of couples in this drama!

Even Rosa and Joo Jong Soo lol they both are really funny. Bestfriend of 65 years how cool is that when they finally become a couple lol.

By the way special thanks to @im0202 I'm so happy everytime I watch your subbed videos really made my day hehe.

and thank you @alleram95 for translating the character descriptions i really enjoy reading it hehe.

Oh and thank you @triplem @Lmangla for the poll too hahah.

I root for the top three couple and Seok Hyeong + Min Ha so everyone have their own partner.

It's hard to choose which band performance is my fav I really like all the performances! But I chose the recent one because I love hearing everyone's voice that clearly hahaha.

Comments on episode 5 behind the scene :

Spoiler

It's really funny when Yoo Yeon Seok said he's really happy he is the maknae in this drama and I love the Hyungs and Noona reactions when he said he receive harassment and harsh treatment lol XD. And I love how they got really close just only in one month and how they eat together and talk and talk and talk after the band practice. Love this squad too much!

Love Shin PD and Writer Lee Woo Jeong so much! Have been a die hard fan since Reply 1997 hehe.

Edited by fangirlinglikecrazy
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3