[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Watch: Jeon Mi Do Keeps An Impressively Straight Face Through Jo Jung Suk’s Puns And Funny Antics In “Hospital Playlist 2”

912e5146dab94c0e97bc1d1cfe57cd26.jpeg?s=

Aug 11, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN has released a behind-the-scenes video from episode 7 of “Hospital Playlist 2”!

The video begins with Jo Jung Suk wholeheartedly embracing his character Lee Ik Joon’s reputation for being an “insider” at Yulje Hospital. (In Korean, the slang term “insider” can mean someone who has a wide circle of friends and acquaintances and is “in” all the right circles.) He leans over the railing to talk to someone down below and shakes someone’s hand with warm friendliness.

In one particular scene, Lee Ik Joon is riding down with Chae Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do) on the escalator and is supposed to run into a cleaning lady coming up on the other side. However, the actress who plays the cleaning lady pauses halfway, messing up the timing that the two escalators are supposed to cross. Even though the take will have to be re-shot, Jo Jung Suk stays completely in character as he starts to walk up the escalator instead to carry on the conversation. The entire production staff on set bursts out into laughter, but Jeon Mi Do keeps an impressively straight face by Jo Jung Suk’s side.

Jo Jung Suk continues to make the production staff laugh as he tries to act cute for the camera. He plays up his “cuteness” further and further, raising his hands to his armpits when the director says that the camera can’t capture anything below his chest, and even makes the pun, “I have no ears.” (The word for “cute” in Korean can sound similar to the phrase “no ears”). Only when he leans into his pun, pretending to have dropped his ears on the floor, does Jeon Mi Do give in with a laugh and playfully slap him on the back in retaliation.

The next scene shows Shin Hyun Been and Yoo Yeon Seok filming their cute mini-date at the hospital. Shin Hyun Been messes up a line because she has put too much food in her mouth, and as soon as the director says “cut,” she cringes with embarrassed laughter. She tries to explain, but the production staff note with affection, “We can’t even hear her excuses through the food in her mouth.”

In the next scene, it’s Yoo Yeon Seok’s turn to mess things up. When Shin Hyun Been comes up to his car, he’s supposed to lower the window, but he can’t find the right button and ends up turning on the windshield wipers instead.

Jung Kyung Ho and Kim Dae Myung get their fair share of teasing from the director. In a scene where Jung Kyung Ho’s character Kim Jun Wan is warning Do Jae Hak, “Don’t fall in love with me,” the director watches the first take and then observes, “Since Jun Wan is pretty lonely now, how about we film it as if he wavers for a slight second?” Jung Kyung Ho is surprised and takes a moment to figure out the situation, and then films the take exactly as the director suggests, with a look in his eyes that the production staff describe as “straight out of a romance drama.”

Kim Dae Myung, on the other hand, is just walking down a hallway, but he absentmindedly keeps tapping the walls with his other hand as he looks down at his cell phone. Finally, the director blurts out, “Stop that,” much to everyone’s amusement.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483174wpp/watch-jeon-mi-do-keeps-an-impressively-straight-face-through-jo-jung-suks-puns-and-funny-antics-in-hospital-playlist-2

11 hours ago, triplesung said:

It would have been better if they added a source or reference to increase credibility but I would assume those comments are from Naver. 

yes it is from Naver. And these type of articles only have short comments ., either good or bad about the topic of the discussion. We have included many such articles last season here that contained such short comments all filled with the praise for  the drama.

Shin Hyun Been, Kwak Sun Young, And Ahn Eun Jin Radiate With Joy In “Hospital Playlist 2”

0f8a0238916c4de08ff13c5608194c6e.jpeg?s=

Aug 12, 2021
by L. Kim

New stills of Shin Hyun Been, Kwak Sun Young, and Ahn Eun Jin have been released for “Hospital Playlist 2”!

The “Hospital Playlist” series is about five doctors who are best friends and tells the everyday stories of a hospital. In the drama, Shin Eun Been stars as surgical resident Jang Gyeo Ul, Kwak Sun Young takes the role of Kim Joon Wan’s (Jung Kyung Ho‘s) love interest Lee Ik Sun, and Ahn Eun Jin plays OB/GYN resident Chu Min Ha.

Spoilers

In the new stills, the three characters are beaming with happiness. It seems as if something good will happen to them in the upcoming episode. First of all, Jang Gyeol Ul exudes pure energy as she stands there in a white shirt and jean jacket. She spots someone and smiles shyly, raising questions about the reason for her merry mood.

hospital-playlist-1.jpg

On the other hand, Lee Ik Sun, who is temporarily staying at her brother Lee Ik Joon’s (Jo Jung Suk‘s) home, shines with her natural appearance. Previously, Lee Ik Sun broke up with Kim Joon Wan because of her liver condition. However, she still seems like her bright and playful self, leaving viewers to wonder what is in store for her.

hospital-playlist-21.jpg

Then there’s Chu Min Ha who looks exceptionally delighted by something. There is a huge grin on her face, and she exudes positive energy that makes the people around her feel happy as well.

Spoiler

hospital-playlist-3.jpg

Viewers will be able to find out the reason for these three characters’ smiles in the next episode that airs on August 12 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483420wpp/shin-hyun-been-kwak-sun-young-and-ahn-eun-jin-radiate-with-joy-in-hospital-playlist-2

• Like 1

Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, And More Have Different Reactions About A Certain Topic In “Hospital Playlist 2”

6de8e9e05ff7444ea3dfb3a444fcda20.jpeg?s=

Aug 12, 2021
by L. Kim

“Hospital Playlist 2” has revealed new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

The tvN drama stars Jo Jung SukJung Kyung HoYoo Yeon SeokJeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since.

Spoilers

Previously, Ahn Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok), Kim Joon Wan (Jung Kyung Ho), Chae Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do), Lee Ik Joon (Jo Jung Suk), and Yang Seok Hyung (Kim Dae Myung) faced turning points in their work, romance, and life.

On August 12, “Hospital Playlist 2” unveiled stills that show the five friends planning something together. In the preview for episode 8, Yang Seok Kyung expressed his wish to visit Seoraksan. In response, Kim Joon Wan excitedly asked, “We’re not going to Gongnyong Ridge, are we?”

In the photos, Ahn Jung Won, Kim Joon Wan, Chae Song Hwa, Lee Ik Joon, and Yang Seok Hyung are sitting together with different expressions on their faces. First off, Chae Song Hwa, the master of making coffee at Yulje Hospital, is preparing coffee beans with a smile on her face while gazing at someone with bright eyes. In contrast, Lee Ik Joon is turning his head away in an attempt to avoid making eye contact with someone.

jeon-mi-do.jpg

jo-jung-suk.jpg

Ahn Jung Won’s expression is serious as he jabs at something with his wooden chopsticks. Kim Joon Wan looks extremely tired as if he hasn’t slept for days, while Yang Seok Hyung seems to be in shock at what he just heard. What kind of plans are these five friends trying to make?

Spoiler

yoo-yeon-seok.jpg

jung-kyung-ho.jpg

kim-dae-myung.jpg

The next episode of “Hospital Playlist 2” will air on August 12 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483442wpp/jo-jung-suk-yoo-yeon-seok-jeon-mi-do-and-more-have-different-reactions-about-a-certain-topic-in-hospital-playlist-2

• Awesome 1

Considering today's episode, this is probably the best episode of this season 2, it's hard to see your parents sick, this episode reminds me that somehow we all have to go through this:bawling:, poor Songhwa, poor Gyeol, poor Jungwon

Regarding the Seok-hyeong Minha couple, I have the impression that the writers put it in place because the fans want it:selfie2:,it fells to force, sorry,  the last season seemed to show that there would be a story (I did not say romantic) with his ex wife, just hope she won't be jealous of Songhwa  after they're dating

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

The attention to detail gets me every time!

Seok hyeong patting the pillow instead of Min Ha’s head cause that’s what an introvert who told you he will say no to your 5 confessions does :P honestly he did not know how to react seeing her crying and that was his awkward reaction I guess. 

Song Hwa trying not to cry and then the expression in her eyes brimming with tears when she tells IkJun to please take her home. 

Ik Jun tapping the table instead of hugging or holding Song Hwas hand. He did not even put his hand on her shoulder that comes so naturally to him.

Jun Wan recognising IkSuns perfume. 

The Harry Potter and BTS  reference. Of course SeokHyung and IkJun had to be a Potter Heads. Totally goes with their personalities. I always wondered what’s common between them and it’s obvious movies/comics/books! 

The ending still where they are all around Song Hwa.

this time they focused on a flying bird sketch in the basement where they practise next to a bear sketch. Possibly meaning how free Rosa felt after her talk with Jeong Won, no Alzheimer’s and playing the piano. Rosa had said that she had a marriage of convenience though she must be moderately happy atleast as she had kids who chat a lot and are happy kids. But then all her children became priests and JeongWon only changed his mind 1.5 years ago. Her life hasn’t been all comfy like a rich wife’s life is envisioned. And she looks for more meaning in life beyond materialistic things. The conversation Jeong Won had with her was something that she really really needed to hear. Though until that point I’m sure even she wasn’t aware how much she needed to hear those words. Any home maker who has selflessly worked for their family for so many years deserves to hear that. 

the out of the box humour when IkJuns voice over says this is not a still for the Lee family breakfast scene. 

IkJun called SeokHyung bear. 

All moms asked their children not to worry that is such a universal mom thing, worrying about your kid more than you worry about yourself. 

Also dry eyes that were mentioned for IkJun in the last episode is very common for contact lense wearers for many years and they have shown that IkJun wears contact lenses. 

season parallels:

- in season 1 IkJun asked SongHwa not to buy frivolous camping stuff, this time to cheer her up he got something that she would like to use for camping.

- the friends visiting each other’s parents like their own. Seok Hyung mom last season and Rosa this season. 
- ofcourse the stomach cramps parallel.

- the bus station is where Jun Wan proposed to IkSun and they met again in the bus.

- the egg breaking by Jun wan last season and IkSun this season.

-Jun wan and IkJun fight this season and last season. 

- Last season SeokHyung volunteered to pay for Jeong Wons treat this time he got parcels on his tab.

-Last season Jeong Su did not want to come for the band practise this time he enjoyed it and also recorded it as Rosa was performing?

- Jun Wan drove many hours to meet Iksun and now he can’t drive for many hours.

- last season JunWan had a toothbrush in IkSuns apartment and this time IkJun brushes in SongHwas office. 

other things that are open to interpretation:

Gyeoul comes back to work one day early. Is work and seeing a glimpse of Jeong Won her escape from reality too? Just like Jeong Wons messages are? 

Did IkJun see the bus ticket on IkSuns phone or was a photo or something related to the gosu dinner and plant gift with JunWan. This adds to the what happened in Hawaii, SongHwa coffee and MinHa cake questions. 

Why wasn’t Seok Hyeongs mom around for Rosa whereas Rosa was there for her last season?

JeongWon doesn’t wonder how did his mom know in the initial episodes that he has a gf and now who his gf is?

Seok Hyung cleaning the basement which has been referred to a capsule of the past before running to Min Ha. Has he finally almost cleared out the past for a new beginning?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

What a Bittersweet Episode :crybaby:

S2 E8 Review :

Jang Gyeol came back and met Mama Rosa, such a heartfelt gesture, made me so happy as well. Something is good somewhere

Ik Sun make Uju learn weird tricks. Ik Jun's reaction hahaha

Ik Jun prying off people so Song Hwa can rest and then makes her smile during the mockery of her life :) I hope it gets better for them. 

Ik Jun seeing something off on Ik Sun's phone....I suspect its a Junwan BG not any wishy washy text

Ik Sun and Jun Wan peek a boo on the bus, misleading climaxes , I really don't know their future anymore, Waited so long for them to meet each other, but somehow JunSun Ship has become too much sidetracked.

Dr Yang (I have been calling him Dr song ALL this time gahh) visiting Min Ah in hospital, a parallel play on Dr Ahn and Dr Gyeol but in a humorous manner, so sweet. Now please make this ship sail.

Thank Goodness Mamma Rosa is well after this sad stuff.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I really liked episodes 7 and 8. So far, we’ve seen patients’ family members worry and their hearts break for their loved ones. Today, we saw our doctors go through similar emotions with their own mothers. We sometimes think doctors are superhero-like because they can seem to fix anything that may be ill with you, but reality is, they are no different from their patients. They are human – just like me and you.

It broke my heart when Song Hwa found out her mother has Parkinson’s disease. It reminded me of my parent’s diagnosis years ago. Both my brothers are in the medical field and this scene made me realize how extra difficult it must have been for them to know exactly how the prognosis was going to unfold from thereon. Thankfully, Song Hwa has Ik Jun by her side. I am sure it was Ik Jun checking-in on her and peering outside her office window again. Also, the BBQ grill that Ik Jun gifted her looked exactly the same as the one from the restaurant because I am certain that he persuaded the restaurant to sell one to him. Yes, I believe he would go that far for Song Hwa, especially to cheer her up. Ik Jun's ability to care for her, but at the same time, not overwhelm her is really amazing. His restraint in balancing that line between love and friendship for her sake is quite commendable. I really adore and admire their relationship.

Gyeo-Ul has been very cautious about exposing her relationship with Jeong Won. So, it was super sweet and gutsy of her to visit Rosa impromptu. Rosa was so happy. Her face totally lit up. Seeing Jeong Won smile, her gesture must have meant a lot to him. His marriage proposal to Gyeo-Ul is inevitable. This is just me, but I prefer that they meet each other’s parents first. Hopefully, Jeong Won will meet Gyeo-Ul’s mother next.

Finally. Jun Wan and Ik Sun meet each other again. I bet it was Ik Jun’s doing. He booked the train ticket for Jun Wan. Since Ik Jun is closely looking after Ik Sun's health, it would make sense that he knows her train Changwon-Seoul train schedule well. I think Ik Jun realized Ik Sun misses Jun Wan based on what he saw on her cellphone. The coincidence/timing of their train ride back to Seoul was an opportunity for him to reunite them and let fate do the rest. I know we have seen a heart-broken Jun Wan during the last few episodes. I don’t doubt it’s been the same for Ik Sun. We just don’t see her perspective…yet. I still remember how she was sobbing so hard in Ik Jun’s car when she saw Jun Wan outside of Yulje. I am rooting for these two to find their way back to each other.

On a lighter note, Ik Jun and Jun Wan fighting never gets old. Why is that it always involves pulling hair? LOL.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Remember to take good care of your parents no matter how busy you are, be it once a week or once every two weeks or once a month.

Listen to them, talk to them and care for them.

On a side note, it is not easy for one to reveal everything to his/her partner, so stop blaming Gyeoul or bash her character.

Saying is always easy, don't think that if you can do it, then why Gyeoul couldn't. Everyone is different.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

just finished ep 5 and have some catching up to do.  I find it funny that Rosa tells that guy hospital?director (?) and Seokyong's mom to just let their children be and not interfere with their adult lives, when she herself expressed that she wants Andrea to get married and not be a priest (since all her other children entered religious life), even though everyone know he desires to be one.

I do get her because when I have grown up children i  Would want them to be happily married too and have kids (for me to have grandkids too) it's just natural.

as for Sekyongs mom, while she does seem snobbish, I did wonder what if some of those things she said about her ex DIL were true?  turns out that lost diamond was real and she wasn't inventing just because she disliked the daughter in law.

the episode was about how a year flies by. about the daisies, I also like them and have a lace daisy dress. when he priest said they look like friedeggs, I was like oh yeah, no wonder if like them too. but then I like many kinds of flowers.  

I've mentioned before how I learned about flower's meanings in Kdramas, like the dahlia, ranunculus, tulip, lisianthus (?).  for daisies I looked up what they symbolize.

• Blob 1

“Hospital Playlist 2” Bounces Back From Ratings Dip + “The Road: The Tragedy Of One” Rises

d6ce26c8f4574237a78c531b71cae202.jpeg?s=

Aug 13, 2021
by E. Cha

Both tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2” and “The Road: The Tragedy of One” saw their viewership ratings rise last night!

Up until last week, “Hospital Playlist 2” had maintained a perfect streak of gaining more and more viewers with each new episode. However, after a one-week hiatus at the end of July, the hit drama returned to a significant dip in viewership last week amidst the 2020 Summer Olympics.

On August 12, “Hospital Playlist 2” successfully bounced back to its pre-Olympics ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode scored a nationwide average of 13.1 percent—marking an impressive jump from last week’s 10.6 percent and falling just short of its all-time high of 13.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483583wpp/hospital-playlist-2-bounces-back-from-ratings-dip-the-road-the-tragedy-of-one-rises

• Blob 2

Time and time again i get reminded by JJS why i love this man soooo much, why i admire him soooo much. It is his brilliance of acting that made me fell head over heels for him.

He is unbeatable in emoting and displaying these subtle emotions of  vulnerability,hurt, longings, pain of unreciprocated love just through his EYES.:heart:

Extremely happy for such a big jump in ratings upward. That also when many viewers are unhappy with the progression in the drama. Thank God it is still highly appreciated by Koreans.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Hospital Playlist 2: Episode 7

by lovepark

hospitalplaylist2-07-00074.jpg

Everyone holds prejudices which can then lead to biased perceptions and incorrect judgements. However, every single person has a story, and sometimes, first impressions can be wrong. The hospital is often a place where people experience some of life’s worst lows and greatest highs, and while the doctors and nurses may be accustomed to these situations, the same is not always true for patients and their guardians.

EPISODE 7 RECAP

hospitalplaylist2-07-00016.jpg

It is another busy day at the hospital with little time for proper hair care but just enough for food and drinks. As if reading everyone’s minds, a GS nurse brings coffee for the staff and even made sure to buy Gyu-wool two.

While Song-hwa arrives to work, she answers a call from her mom who is curious about everything her daughter does and clearly proud of her. Song-hwa, on the other hand, sighs at her mom and hangs up quickly.

Jae-hak greets Joon-wan at the elevators and confesses his love for his professor. Joon-wan pleads with him to stop loving him, but Jae-hak refuses to ignore his heart. (Ha!) Chasing after his professor, Jae-hak tells him that he is missing his jacket, so Joon-wan steals his and silently complains about the short sleeves.

Since Seok-hyung’s meeting was pushed back, Min-ha suggests grabbing breakfast, and he agrees. They run towards the cafeteria, and Hong-do happily bobs along behind them. Back at the GS department, Ik-joon comes to work in a cheerful mood, but his smile disappears when he notices the large group of people waiting to join him on his rounds.

Jung-won meets with his patients early in the morning, and his next one is an older boy. Every time he asks a question, the mom interrupts her son, so Jung-won gently reminds her to let him speak for himself. Once given the chance, the son answers all of Jung-won’s questions with thoughtful answers, and unlike his mom, he understands that seeing his doctor less is a sign of recovery.Song-hwa visits the TA patient, Doo-na, who is able to obey commands but still cannot communicate properly. She explains to the guardian that rehabilitation will be an arduous journey, but the guardian tells her not to worry since she considers all of this a blessing from God.

hospitalplaylist2-07-00041.jpg

On his rounds, Ik-joon checks on his new patient, and the guardians express their worries about the upcoming surgery. When the brother questions his skills, Ik-joon explains how all transplants are difficult and never once drops his professional demeanor.

Afterwards, he stops by Song-hwa’s office, and though they exchange no words, they seem to understand each other perfectly and head out together. As they walk, the two friends discuss all their recent ailments, but Ik-joon disappears in the middle of their conversation.

Song-hwa finds him talking with the hair salon owner, and on their way to the cafeteria, Ik-joon converses with every staff worker they come across from the custodian to the helicopter pilot. She wonders how he knows everyone, and he tells her his secret: “I’m adorable.”

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/08/hospital-playlist-2-episode-7/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Can someone expain the scene with malfoy and idol. what it was about. Who are malfoy and other names mentioned? what was funny in that?

Also in a previous episode bad doctor of cardiology asked Songhwa to take care for one of his surgery because he was busy with his sick mother. Why is that so? Are neurosurgry and cardiology related to each other? Can a brain surgone do a heart surgry?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Can someone expain the scene with malfoy and idol. what it was about. Who are malfoy and other names mentioned? what was funny in that?

"Beginner's level" for muggles like us. 

Malfoy or Draco Lucius Malfoy is a rival wizard character of Harry Potter. Muggle describes as a human or non-wizard/witch who have no idea about wizard world in this series. They use a theme song of Harry potter's when IJ look at SK (and he imitates Malfoy). SK said to IJ "Shut up, Malfoy!" is one of an iconic phrase from Harry Potter. 

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Thanks @Glide chingu.

HBO has broken the cd by airing HarryPotter again and again.lol

.But i never could get into the series. I change channel as soon as Harry Potter is up on HBO. Hence my ignorance.

And what was idol reference and SH dance ? I think he was referring to some BTS band song named IDOL...right?  But  how both thing i mean Harry Potter and idol dance are related to each other. 

3 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Finally. Jun Wan and Ik Sun meet each other again. I bet it was Ik Jun’s doing. He booked the train ticket for Jun Wan. Since Ik Jun is closely looking after Ik Sun's health, it would make sense that he knows her train Changwon-Seoul train schedule well. I think Ik Jun realized Ik Sun misses Jun Wan based on what he saw on her cellphone. The coincidence/timing of their train ride back to Seoul was an opportunity for him to reunite them and let fate do the rest. I know we have seen a heart-broken Jun Wan during the last few episodes. I don’t doubt it’s been the same for Ik Sun. We just don’t see her perspective…yet. I still remember how she was sobbing so hard in Ik Jun’s car when she saw Jun Wan outside of Yulje. I am rooting for these two to find their way back to each other.

On a lighter note, Ik Jun and Jun Wan fighting never gets old. Why is that it always involves pulling hair? LOL.

Yes... i think so too. As i said in one of my earlier post this time it is his own sister's love life that our best cupid, best wingman Lee Ikjun has to set on track. At one side his friend has been hurting for so long and on the other side his beloved sister and he is in the middle observing both closely, how come and how long he can stay put, eventually he has to step up and intervene and if our theory is correct of him being matching the timing of the buses , then what a great way to interfere without being nosy and pushy. Now when Bidulgi has finally met after a long hiatus of almost 14-15 months, it is up to tjem how to they mend there broken relationship.Uri Ikjun has done his job by creating an oppertunity to meet for them.

Also every petty non serious fight in k dramas always involve hair pulling as the first step .lol. Be it among men or women. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Thanks @Glide chingu.

HBO has broken the cd by airing HarryPotter again and again.lol

.But i never could not get into the series. I change channel as soon as Harry Potter is up on HBO. Hence my ignorance.

And what was idol reference and SH dance ? I think he was referring to some BTS band song named IDOL...right?  But  how both thing i mean Harry Potter and idol dance are related to each other. 

You're welcome! Yes, it's a song "Idol - BTS". I don't know how both HP and BTS are related to each other but it's fun to see SH dance with IJ and make JW annoyed lol 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

And what was idol reference and SH dance ?

I saw online that this might be a subtle reference to Seok-hyeong's growing feelings for MinHa (who is a big BTS fan). It seems like the move was copied from BTS's Idol MV. How this shows that he is paying more attention to MinHa is that, back in Season 1, Seok-hyeong doesn't know neither BTS nor Blackpink when one of his patient ask him how should she raise her baby, as BTS (a boy) or as blackpink (a girl). 

I actually went and watch the Idol MV just now. Timestamp 00:52, seems similar to what Seok-hyeong copied. And to my surprise, a few seconds after that, a familiar sound effect came up. "Choo-choo!" Or I could just be cherry picking because I just coincidentally skipped the mv to that time stamp close to 00:52 and I heard choo-choo so I didn't watch the entire mv. :elated:

Perhaps a BTS fan can verify this? 

But based on the above, it is plausible that that is the reason why SH mentioned about new idol group and did the dance with the background song of Idol by BTS. 

Edit:

I don't think Harry Potter and Idol is related. It could be Ik-jun trying to say that Seok-hyeong and him are the normal ordinary ones (muggles) who are having the beginner's level of teokbokki. And Seok-hyeong just add on to tease Jun-wan about not keeping up with time. Like, if he doesn't know Harry Potter, he definitely will not know about idol groups since he doesn't seem to keep up with the entertainment world (movies, music). 

A thread on twitter mention that the only ones in the scene who knows what is Harry Potter are Seokhyeong and ikjun. Considering their differing attitudes, it explains how both of them can still be friends after all these years cause they have a shared interest. 

Edited by peace
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Also, the BBQ grill that Ik Jun gifted her looked exactly the same as the one from the restaurant because I am certain that he persuaded the restaurant to sell one to him. Yes, I believe he would go that far for Song Hwa, especially to cheer her up. Ik Jun's ability to care for her, but at the same time, not overwhelm her is really amazing. His restraint in balancing that line between love and friendship for her sake is quite commendable. I really adore and admire their relationship.

Oh now that you said it I think so too!

cause earlier when the camping gear was ordered by Song Hwa it used to come in well packed parcels or cartons but this time the tray was in a bag? He possibly called the restaurant and asked them to send it to him. Also that’s why he did not want to discuss it with Jeong Won and JunWan and said it’s a secret. He possibly did not want to bring attention to it and the possibility he got it from the restaurant. 

@Glide @peace @JJS's Fan-atics

the step that Seok Hyeong did is actually from dynamite! And the recall value will be most with the new fans of BTS. Which reconfirms that Seok Hyeong only recently knows about BTS because of Min Ha.  If he was an old fan he would have done a step from the song Idol itself. All the old fans would know !

Yes Idol song has Chu Chu in it quite prominently and out of all the BTS songs they chose Idol. 

I don’t see a connection between BTS and Harry Potter it was more likely random jumping of topics between the crazy convo they were having. Having said that let’s see if they mention Min Ha as a potter head too later! That would be fun. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1