[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

I'm actually worried for Mama Ro Sa. I hope we're not seeing the early signs of Alzheimer's. She's still helping Jong Su enjoy his retirement years.

Lots of scenes to look forward to in Episode 7! Hopefully Min Ha meets and makes a good impression on Mama Yeong Hye (Seok Hyung's mom).❤

• Sad 4

Sorry? Minha will meet the mother other than a resident? I am still busy darn it.

Nvm 5 minutes in and I already found a time skip. Wasn't her Board exam next year? GE passed her exam. Wow the drama is skipping a lot. It was a already a time skip of 1 year in episode 5. Are the Professors now 42 years old?

• Blob 1

Episode 7 Preview] Jo Jung-suk and Jeon Mi-do, the slightly different relationship between the two...?

bts

[Announcement for Episode 7] Even in a tired and exhausting hospital, the pink air flows ♥ #Season of Wise Doctor Season 2 EP.6

Spoiler

[Special notice] Season 2 hard haircut in advance! On July 29, I will show you generously♥ #SageWiseDoctorSeason2 EP.6

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Watch: “Hospital Playlist 2” Cast Showcases Realistic Chemistry During Filming

2fd8a6791bfa42618d4bdf664a44daba.jpeg?s=

Jul 23, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN has revealed a fun look behind the scenes of the second season of “Hospital Playlist”!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung SukJung Kyung HoYoo Yeon SeokJeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since.

The new clip shows a glimpse of the five actors’ realistic friendship that makes it seem as if they’ve been close friends for a long time like their characters.

First off, the five actors gather for their band practice scene. Jo Jung Suk and Yoo Yeon Seok rehearse the way their characters will get into a physical fight. Jo Jung Suk jokes, “I’m going to become Wolverine,” making a reference to how his hair will look like afterward. The two give it their all during filming, and once the director gives the “cut” sign, Yoo Yeon Seok apologetically smooths out his co-star’s hair. Jo Jung Suk laughs it off and pats Yoo Yeon Seok’s leg in reassurance. Then all five of them monitor the scene together, and they burst into laughter at the humorous sight of the two actors quarreling.

hospital-playlist-2-1.jpg

The video then shows Jung Kyung Ho earnestly practicing his guitar. Suddenly, his guitar string breaks, and his jaw slings open in shock. The other actors cheer him on, saying he has become a real guitarist now. Yoo Yeon Seok jokes, “I think you purposely pulled on the string too hard,” and Kim Dae Myung plays along, saying, “I should destroy my piano keyboard too. [Yeon Seok], you should break your drums too.”

hospital-playlist-2-2.jpg

Next, Jo Jung Suk and Yoo Yeon Seok film the scene where their characters were just interns. Yoo Yeon Seok bursts into laughter as soon as he sees Jo Jung Suk’s new hairdo. They sit together for a photo and pose the “old-fashioned” way. Suddenly, Jo Jung Suk can’t get data on his phone, and he lifts it in the air in order to get connected to the internet. Yoo Yeon Seok jokes, “That’s old-fashioned too.”

Then Yoo Yeon Seok pairs up with Jung Kyung Ho for a scene where Jung Kyung Ho has to catch a banana that Yoo Yeon Seok chucks at him. They seem to do well during rehearsal, but when it’s time to actually film the scene, Yoo Yeon Seok comments, “When we actually have to do it, it won’t work,” and Jung Kyung Ho replies, “It definitely won’t work.” Perhaps those words jinxed them because they have to retake that scene multiple times, causing Jung Kyung Ho to become frustrated. However, they eventually succeed, and they celebrate with a happy high five.

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/article/1480456wpp/watch-hospital-playlist-2-cast-showcases-realistic-chemistry-during-filming

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

EP 6 Review :

Writer Nim, STOP Torturing Infants PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!

Dr Junwan , works as a Kids Cardio Surgeon more than Adult I feel, like he has had more infants/kids to work on than Dr Ahn+Dr Song did. He is lonely and I know Iksun broke up with him, but did he not even try to contact her once? Wow talk about a clean cut for Rational+Guilty CP. This I still feel can lead up to BE . 

Dr Ahn when he says he spent late night helping Gyeol , JunWan's reaction 0_O when is he getting married and can he be the third wheel roomate. Lmao. Bro go join with Moms and the Chairman that will be better all your friends are busy (I get that mine are too )

IkJun talking to Uju and Uju demanding a camping trip (BTW again whosoever casted Uju was a genius he can pass off as IK RL son) , can we have a proper camping trip?? With IkSong Uju when the kid is awake and not asleep????!!!

Why do they have to give all the sad past stuff to Dr Gynac? Like Dr Song stood against the wall, IkJun and Ahn were trying to decipher the object requested by their senior. but nope Dr Gynac gets a Makhajang lover Mom , Crooked Family, Step siblings, Pervert Father , Dead sister and first patient calamity too. GIVE THE GUY SOME HAPPINESSS Writer Nim Not fair.!!!!

Preview EP 7 :

Misleading as per me, I think Mrs Song was objecting to her son dating anyone but his ex wife, I don't think she will have huge objection on Min-AH, if she does Son will speak up now as I said earlier.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I hope after the mid season break we get a bidulgi patch up ♥️. Sad jun wan has gone on for too long now. I also have a feeling after the smoke break run away that IkJun did in Ep6 he will finally do something now seeing Jun Wan’s plight.

Gyeoul will have to meet mama Rosa before the proposal as a matter of protocol especially since Jeong Won doesn’t know about their secret meet up. Will they ever come clean about it? My guess is it be one of the many secrets women have that keeps the world ticking and sets it right, hahaha. Moms know best, I guess? 

I think between all this IkSong and Ujju camping will be after sometime. Unless the camping is where Bidulgi meet. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 - Thursday 21:00

I read this view point on Twitter that Jeong Won didn’t have the crab meal nor the chicken with the other four. I think it’s kind of natural right as someone else comes into your life your time being split between them and your existing friends. In this scene time was spent on the phone. However I think this is a temporary phase. The people eating together may reduce initially as they find their better halves but after the intial honeymoon/dating phases I think it will be the better halves joining them  at the table! So the table will get bigger by the end of the series and I wouldn’t rule out the last scene of the series being all of them having a very chaotic meal together. Omg Gyeoul with Song Hwa and Jun Wan I wonder how many chickens will they order then? 

Also I noticed that during the band practice Jeong Won is there. He has never skipped the entire meet all together. The place where they practise that is Goms basement is like a basement come storage as people have rightly pointed out that it’s a time capsule. A part of their past will always remain alive here and the band practices they have will be like an only 5 of them activity. 

Also I noticed that the set designer is as detail oriented as Shin Lee. when they were talking about their past as interns in the basement while Seok Hyung was talking there was a camera in the back ground on the shelf symbolising memories. Also in the next band practice scene on the left there was a bear drawing in the background. in the children’s ward there was a train and bunny drawing in the back ground. Train is Chu Chu and I think in the past Ujju has dressed up as a bunny. Also when Jeong Won was talking to  Gyeoul on the phone on the right there is a home kind of souvenir on the wall. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Listen Guys, 

I just came back from the future from 2 months time;

I saw a glimpse of Hospital Playlist S2 Ending

Apparently, they renewed the HosPlay for S3 - but there were major changes

-time-skipped for 2 years

-old characters leaves and new characters came in

-fivers are still there; SHyung is happy with Minha, Junwan is still single tho but he still stayed with Jeongwon, IkSong are happy couple with Uju, graduating from elementary school but Jeongwon - he is a single dad

Apparently, Gyeoul gave birth to twins and there are complications in her delivery. She passed shortly away after due to lack of oxygen in her brain - that was Episode 12 ending with a teaser for a new season.

I read the news from Twitter

Writer changed her storyline due to conflicting schedules with old actors/actress and time wise. So a lot of new changes introduced in the last S2 episode. 

OK, me just bored 

:crymeme:

But what if this is true because.... we knew HosPlay3 isnt confirmed and there are a lot of casting calls for our actors. And even if they confirmed for a new season, they could not make time for all characters to be present - and major changes to script writing - evidently this week hiatus

• LOL 2