[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/03/jo-jung-seok-jung-kyung-ho-and-yoo-yeon-seok-headline-pd-shin-won-hos-next-drama-wise-doctor-life/

I never watched any drama of PD Shin Won-Ho or writer Lee Woo-Jung  but I am excited for this drama. From what I read, this drama suits my taste and I like the cast too. Win win situation. I know it won`t disappoint.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/12/03/jo-jung-seok-jung-kyung-ho-and-yoo-yeon-seok-headline-pd-shin-won-hos-next-drama-wise-doctor-life/

I never watched any drama of PD Shin Won-Ho or writer Lee Woo-Jung  but I am excited for this drama. From what I read, this drama suits my taste and I like the cast too. Win win situation. I know it won`t disappoint.

If you have time I would recommend Prison Playbook . Really special & you get a feel of this PD’s work . Also cuz JKH is there :lol:

Ok , he cut his hair . Lol! I guess being a surgeon , a rocker style haircut may not be looked upon favourably. :sweatingbullets:
Food truck support from DC fans 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

If you have time I would recommend Prison Playbook . Really special & you get a feel of this PD’s work . Also cuz JKH is there

It was on my must watch list but I have not watched it yet. Unfortunetly, I don`t have a lot of free time. I still have to watch the last episode of The Lies Within and this week episodes of Chief of Staff 2. I hope I can watch them this weekend.

I will wait for Wise Doctor Life instead of Wise Prison Life.

Jung Kyung Ho cut his hair after all. It would have been bold to have a doctor with a rocker style haircut? :D

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, jongski said:

@larus @triplem So is it fair to ask... who really is the MAIN main lead in this drama. Main protag? JJS YYS JKH?  Who is the oldest to the youngest with the three of them?  Do we  just get 1 female lead? I wonder if there are other female cast?

Usually in these dramas , I would say they are the co leads . Kind of like an ensemble cast . All 5 ( the 4 guys & the lady ) are considered main cast .  Even in Prison Playbook , the supporting cast had a lot of screen time . 

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, jongski said:

So is it fair to ask... who really is the MAIN main lead in this drama. Main protag? JJS YYS JKH?  Who is the oldest to the youngest with the three of them?  Do we  just get 1 female lead? I wonder if there are other female cast?

Yes, just like @triplem said it will be an ensemble cast, with  three male and one female lead in this drama. I guess Cho/Jo Jung-Seok will be the one who will glue the others together but we`ll see. Either way, I like when many actors have important roles in dramas. The story/ writing is very important to give them the best material.

21 minutes ago, JJS Fanatics said:

When is the shooting going to start? Has it started already?<_<

I think the filming has started already.

Movie  Don't touch dirty money Team sent  a warm heart for the drama #Wise Medical life.

Jung Kyung-ho smiles in front of the food the fans present in the shooting.

705211_416442_5743.jpg

Coffee truck

• Like 2

Actress Kim Soo-jin confirmed her appearance on tvN drama 'Wise Doctor Life', which will be aired in the first half of 2020.

2019120911143126018-540x688.png

Kim Soo-jin will play the director of Dreams' marketing team, Mi Mi-sun. She is a polite person who enjoys commuting and gossip and won't be favored by the new leader.

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019120914164

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actress Jo Yi Hyun joins tvn drama Wise Doctor Life.

2019121301003_0.jpg

Newcomer Cho Hyun-hyun will continue his work in 2020.

Since her debut last year, he has appeared in numerous web dramas, independent films, and dramas, showing his potential for growth.

She is joining tvN's new drama “Wise Doctor Life,” which is expected to become a big hit next year. A wise doctor's life tells the story of people who live a special, everyday life in a hospital called a miniature of life where someone is born and someone ends their life.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/12/13/2019121301013.html

I just realised that Kim Ha Sook has joined this drama. I knew about her new movie project but I missed the news that she will be in tvn drama too. Good. She appeares in the first script reading pictures but I did not see her . :D

• Like 2

Who send it ? Can not  we have the Eng translation for it??? 

I have been visiting religiously this thread to find some more news about drama & about JJS in particular . so finally, thankfully this came up. 

Best of luck JJS .:heart:

Edited by JJS Fanatics

• 2 weeks later...