[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

IJ visited on of his patient, the liver patient from the last time. Wife and son are there too. IJ explained to them about the surgery tomorrow and assured them not to worry.

He went to SHwa's office and SH is already there. They're having pizza. It's 10 pm now. Cut to JWan having surgery, 6 hours have passed. Cut back to pizza eating. SH asked where JWon is. IJ said in PICU. Cut to JWon beside his patient. Again, he saw the concerned family peeking from outside. He went out to explain to them.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

He told the family some good news. The big family thanked him, there were 8 of them, lol... JWon happily walked away.

Cut to him having food alone in SHwa's office, happily. SHwa commented that his patient is improving, right? JWon asked how do they always know how his patient is doing.... lol, I guess he really shows it a lot. They talked about her leaving for Sokjo. SHwa wanted to say something to JWon, but she changed her mind. Must be about asking him to remain a doctor.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

JWan still in surgery, 12 hours have passed. Finally the patient is out. Family came in and he explained to them the condition, doesn't seem very good. Cut to him sleeping in hospital room.

Cut to next morning with lots of patients waiting outside. A pregnant lady is complaining because she waited for so long. She finally went in to see SH, and she did complain again. MH said something but SH asked her to do something else instead.

IJ is waiting to get into a surgery. There is some issues that the nurse is trying to solve.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

I believe and hope that AJW will realise how important his work is here in the hospital and will change his mind about going.

BUt still, iwant GW will be 1 of the reason too that would make him stay :wub:

As for now We need more details of WinterGarden rather than the patients :D

• Like 5

JWan is with his patient again, not looking good. He went out to talk to the parents. It seems like there is no other way. Do is standing by the patient. Mom is very sad.

SHwa got an emergency call. ACH and twin girl are in ER room with her. Not looking good as well.

Cut to the nurse got a call and explaining to IJ. Issues not solved.

Cut to SH's outpatient again, patients are complaining that they waited for too long. Nurse tried to explain to them, but they're not happy for having to wait so long.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

IJ and his nurse still waiting for news to resolve the issue they're facing. Suddenly IJ thought about an idea.

JWan and Do accompanying the parents of his patient who are talking to him. It seems like farewell time... Can't hold my tears. The mother even brought his baby clothes and said she is not ready.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

SHwa wanted to say something to JWon, but she changed her mind. Must be about asking him to remain a doctor.

If SHwa planned to said her first love is him, this is going to be too makjang for finale of season 1:sweatingbullets:

I will flip my table and quit season 2 opening

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

The complaining moms and everyone else bow their heads in silence (and implied shame) when they hear the current patient cry inside the OB. This is a very detailed and thoughtful scene. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

If SHwa planned to said her first love is him, this is going to be too makjang for finale of season 1:sweatingbullets:

I will flip my table and quit season 2 opening

Winter garden ship and ik jun ship will not agree hahaa 

But maybe the minority will like it lol.

The one who ship ik jun with dr jang 

And songhwa with jeongwon

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

SH with his patient. He did a USG and not looking good. Patient sensed something is wrong from his expression.

Do and JWan still with the patient. Do suggested something, and JWan said let's do it.

Cut to SH again, he told the patient something wrong with baby's heart. Patient went crying. SH and MH could only lower their heads.

IJ's liver patient is starting his operation. Wife and son waiting outside the OT. IJ started the surgery.

Cut to crying patient in SH's room. Everyone waiting outside could hear her crying and just be quiet. There is a sign on SH's door halting the other patient, I think.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

WINTER GARDEN!! WINTERGARDEN!!! WINTERGARDEN!!! WE NEED UPDATE ON WINTER GARDEN!!!!

Writernim can tell all the patient not to go or stop coming to the hospital, there are a lot of hospital in SEOUL..:D we need answers and update first to our WINTER GARDEN!! Thats the HIGHLIGHT tonight CONFIRMATION!!:wub:

• LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

A bit lagged, cut to SHwa with patient. I think the patient died, coz the parents crying so hard. As SHwa walking outside with ACH and twin girl, SHwa remembered her patient from long time ago by the same name. She still remembered her face and her name. Twin girl realized that's her mother. She cried and hugged SHwa. She said she missed her mother, and I am crying... SHwa comforted her as ACH looked on them gently.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Someone is waiting for ACH and gave him a gift. It's a pen. Patient assured him it's not anything expensive. It's the patient who is a police officer. He told ACH that he will go back to his profession soon. He kept telling ACH to hang on even if it become hard. He left and ACH looked at the pen with a smile.

IJ came out of his surgery. He gave good news to the wife. Wife thanked him and thought it's a miracle. IJ turned to the son and started talking to him in sign language. Mom looked at them happily. Flashback to wife asking IJ to tell the family she is not suitable to donate her liver. It was then IJ found out that the son is mute. IJ wrote something on paper to the son and asked him animatedly to hug his mother. Me crying again....

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

SHwa and JWon drinking coffee in her office. SHwa asked him, you have soemthing to tell me right? What's bothering you? JWon said it's nothing. SHwa just replied "I support you". JWon just laughed and said you are really a ghost/spirit (because she could tell what's on his mind). SHwa went on talking about some stuff, talking about JWan and IJ eating ramen, then JWon talked about SH (cut to him) who can eat ramen while watching his show. MH came knocking with a ramen, saying some excuse. She sat down and took his ramen so they sit together to eat. Then cut to JWan and IJ finished eating, then suddenly JWan remembered something and screamed. He forgot about IS it seems. He sat in his office and reading all the text messages from IS who recited all the steps as she goes through every steps in the airport. Do came knocking, JWan didn't want to listen at first, but he updated him anyway about the patient.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5