[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

38 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

@im0202 — I laugh so hard with S#arp and Zam being brought up upon my second watch because its totally during the developmental stage of korean idol and plus they were a combi and not all boys or all girls group — I kennat my brain — she wanted someone talented as bts or bp and she’s not fond of AKMU type of singers! NF translation sucks. Really!  

@kokodus found no translation. Each characters — you could see whose story they will fall through. Dr Jang is really under IK. 

But Dr. Jang is also under Jeong won. Hahaha. Ik Jun seemed like he was just fooling around with her, on the other hand Jeong won seemed truly impressed by her when she was removing those maggots. Hmm we don't know who she likes though....we have to wait and watch. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Another part with korean pop culture reference was when this pregnant woman was asking Seok-hyung the gender of her baby and he kept answering her with names of co-ed groups from the 1990s (Sharp and ZAM) and left the woman puzzled. She only understood when the trainee doctor said "AKMU" lol.

Finally I'm glad that copious watching of korean variety shows allows me to understand more pop culture references made in dramas :lol: Really it isn't that hard for translators on NF to add just one line of note to viewers about such references

Thanks for explaning to me. I was like that woman, watching puzzled what she wanted to say. I guessed it was an inside joke but I did n ot get it. :)

• Like 3

@kokodus — I know the reason of dancing of IK.  Although IK is a special fellow due to his specialty he is still categorize as GS. In the hospital there’s 13 GS and all looking for own resident — assist in thesis etc. Since, she’s good they want her. But she goes I think by age literally the older doctor. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

59 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

@kokodus — I know the reason of dancing of IK.  Although IK is a special fellow due to his specialty he is still categorize as GS. In the hospital there’s 13 GS and all looking for own resident — assist in thesis etc. Since, she’s good they want her. But she goes I think by age literally the older doctor. Hahaha

Yes thats the case. There is only one GS resident and everyone wants her. Hahaha. That's why that guy under Jun wan was advising those twins to take up GS during their residency. Hahaha. Why can't the hospital hire more GS residents? Hmm

After rewatching that scene where Jun wan told her cheating ex to come clean with her, I feel that afterall there won't be any loveline between them. What he said was very pure and cool, bringing in the romance will kinda undermine what he said there about friendship between girl and guy. If that dialogue was not kept there, I would have happily shipped them both. It kinda irks me now. Sigh. I'm just going to have a openmind and accept whatever the writer throws at us. 

• Like 7

New poster

275273c7f97e056704774e784c5e2f0c.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202003209104k

“Hospital Playlist” Squad Is All Smiles On The Way Home In New Poster

Mar 20, 2020
by J. K
6709521c79f64360a146cff4bcda053b.jpeg?s=

“Hospital Playlist” shared a new poster for the drama!

The poster shows the five main characters on the way home from work, including Ikjoon (Jo Jung Suk), Jungwon (Yoo Yeon Seok), Joonwan (Jung Kyung Ho), Seokhyung (Kim Dae Myung), and Songhwa (Jeon Mi Do). They’re laughing and look happy, having shed their doctors’ coats for everyday wear and stylish winter coats.

The depth of their 20-year friendship is shown in the fact that these five doctors not only work together all day at the same hospital but also even walk out from work together.

A member of the “Hospital Playlist” production team stated, “With each episode, the cast’s chemistry will become even better. Please look forward to the story that will get richer as the five of them come together in earnest.”

“Hospital Playlist” airs on Thursdays at 9 p.m. KST on tvN.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389381wpp/hospital-playlist-squad-is-all-smiles-on-the-way-home-in-new-poster

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I love this show!

I think KJW has a long-developed crush towards CSH. He is in awe of her and has probably been closer to her than his school mate IJ after the latter got married. KJW doesn't have much hesitation breaking up with his last gf probably because no woman can measure up to CSH. I also agree with the idea that he gave CSH the shoes 10 years ago, most likely anonymously, and in ep 1 when he ran away with CSH's shoes realised how worn out they were and decided to give a new pair for her birthday. Giving the same pair is kind of like hinting to her that the 'secret admirer' is close by. Why hadn't he approach her romantically? Probably because he is afraid of losing her as a friend. The scene when he confronted SH's ex showed how loyal he is to her. He is portrayed as someone who is direct in action, yet he hesitated to inform CSH immediately about her cheating bf. I would do the same if I were in his shoes, in the sense that the ex should be given the chance to confess first. He does seem genuinely surprised when YSH admitted that he once confessed to CSH though.

LIJ stated he is MARRIED. Not divorced or widowed. All of them know his son, or at least know he has a son. Do they know his wife? What kind of circumstances would it be if they don't? Because of this, i highly suspect that Dr Jang is actually his wife. I mean, if he were married (to someone else), why is he flirtatious towards her in ep 2? IJ and Dr Jang also seemed to know eachother when he was prepping up before the surgery in ep 1. They had nice and smooth vibe in that scene. Considering that previously IJ was a doctor from a different hospital invited to substitute the injured professor, how did they know each other? It is also a plausible reason why he went to THAT particular hospital to get rid of the Darth Vader helmet. Maybe he was looking his wife. Among them only CSH was working there. KJW was with AJW at a different hospital while YSH was unemployed. Maybe AJW knew his wife was in Yilje but didn't know who so that is why he offered IJ a place in the VIP line up? Was the wife previously introduced to KJW as IJ's "sister" to keep their relationship secret? If this guess is right, it was a shotgun marriage. Maybe the wife initially didn't want to keep the baby to get her residency so he promised that he will take care of everything without disturbing her. He probably had to deal with his prostate issues alone. So this might be what he is keeping from his friends.

I think AJW is a secret keeper of many  of them. I think he does know about KJW's crush. The Hawaii photo may or may not have something to do with it. But it seems like he doesn't know IJ's wife. I doubt he had a crush on CSH or anyone due to his priestly aspirations. I do think he is intrigued by Dr Jang after seeing her dealing with maggots. I think he also knew who CSH liked. 

Despite her petite size, CSH is an incredible doctor. She has skills, empathy and quite fearless. She said she did like someone else when YSH confessed, and wasn't merely giving an excuse. I believe her. I think the person she like was KJW. The fact that KJW dated others but her probably gave a signal that he wasn't interested romantically and she was scared that he might friendzone her the way she did YSH. He is probably the one most similar to her in attitude, drive and intellect. I'm guessing that she once confided to AJW about the secret admirer and AJW told KJW about this but misunderstood she was dating someone. Need to see more eps. 

We still dunno much about YSH except that he is a divorcee, momma's boy and was once interested in CSH. 

Their friendship is so amazing that although AJW knew YSH since childhood and KJW knew LIJ from school, plus CSH in university, their current friendship is as if all of them knew each other much earlier. I hope the next episode will be as warm as the last. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yes thats the case. There is only one GS resident and everyone wants her. Hahaha. That's why that guy under Jun wan was advising those twins to take up GS during their residency. Hahaha. Why can't the hospital hire more GS residents? Hmm

After rewatching that scene where Jun wan told her cheating ex to come clean with her, I feel that afterall there won't be any loveline between them. What he said was very pure and cool, bringing in the romance will kinda undermine what he said there about friendship between girl and guy. If that dialogue was not kept there, I would have happily shipped them both. It kinda irks me now. Sigh. I'm just going to have a openmind and accept whatever the writer throws at us. 

I just came from the character description of Junwan and it’s pretty much clear that if someone from the four of them would get involved with Sanghwa, it would be him in the front row. The last paragraph described him as a tsundere whose weakness is clearly Sanghwa and that in front of her his strong front strangely turns into a soft sheep (I could be wrong though, I can only read a bit of Korean). They also described their relationship as same friends yet they’re very respectful and mature with each other and that Sanghwa is his most trusted companion. I think that really is a give away but with Shin Won Ho, you never really know.

As with Sanghwa’s description, they really just emphasize her as the close to perfect doctor, she’s mostly pictured as the champions for junior given her mature and understanding side which makes her a great leader. They also reiterated how she is called the ghost to the point there’s nothing left to tease her about. They also mentioned how she never really had a memorable relationship nor break up but she clearly remembers her first love which was her best experience when it comes to romance. They clearly mentioned who was it as a mystery. So, I’m getting intense nostalgia of Reply set up ㅠㅠ

Anyhow, I clearly hope they stay linear with the love lines ㅠㅠㅠ I don’t think I’m ready for yet another heartbreak coming from Wonho ㅠㅠㅠ 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, tootyvirus said:

I just came from the character description of Junwan and it’s pretty much clear that if someone from the four of them would get involved with Sanghwa, it would be him in the front row. The last paragraph described him as a tsundere whose weakness is clearly Sanghwa and that in front of her his strong front strangely turns into a soft sheep (I could be wrong though, I can only read a bit of Korean). They also described their relationship as same friends yet they’re very respectful and mature with each other and that Sanghwa is his most trusted companion. I think that really is a give away but with Shin Won Ho, you never really know.

As with Sanghwa’s description, they really just emphasize her as the close to perfect doctor, she’s mostly pictured as the champions for junior given her mature and understanding side which makes her a great leader. They also reiterated how she is called the ghost to the point there’s nothing left to tease her about. They also mentioned how she never really had a memorable relationship nor break up but she clearly remembers her first love which was her best experience when it comes to romance. They clearly mentioned who was it as a mystery. So, I’m getting intense nostalgia of Reply set up ㅠㅠ

Anyhow, I clearly hope they stay linear with the love lines ㅠㅠㅠ I don’t think I’m ready for yet another heartbreak coming from Wonho ㅠㅠㅠ 

Thank you so much for the translations my friend. They keep showing how different song hwa and Jun wan are and yet they remain as such close friends. You can see the contrast in their characters by the way they treat their residents. He yells and shouts at them while song hwa treats her residents as her friends. Anyways it does sound more like the reply series, as someone here mentioned it should be called reply 1999. Hahahaha. I hope it's more like reply 1997 than reply1988. It was pretty clear that Seo In guk's character would be the husband unlike Reply 1988 where everyone believed it would be Jung hwan, even the Taek shippers were surprised. Hahahaha. I have not watched Reply 1994. I don't plan to. I don't want to see baby Yoo Yeon seok get heartbroken. Sighhh. 

• Like 6

I have been translating the characters description of the 5 main leads for awhile whenever I had the time after work (it almost took me 2 weeks. Still work as usual despite the pandemic *sigh*). Only now I finished it with my limited understanding of Korean. Hope it can helps or give a little information about our beloved characters. :) Apologize in advance for any mistakes.

source: http://program.tving.com/tvn/doctorlife/8/contents/view

Lee Ik Jun (Male / Medical School Class 99, Assistant Professor, Hepatobiliary Pancreas Surgery / 40 years old)

Spoiler

A genius that is approved by other genius people!
His studies, operating skills and even playing guitars! An all-around man who can do many things

If you look at Ik Jun, well...  The world is unfair.

He is always gets in the first place even when he never misses the time to play!
He was born with a good brain and his concentration is also amazing.
He entered and graduated from the medical school as the top of his class and got promoted the fastest among his peers and is on a roll.

He has a life who doesn’t know about failure. That’s why for Ik Jun, life is fun and pleasant. As the mood maker, a good sense and cheerful personality are the secret of his popularity and charm.

However, Ik Jun biggest charm is simple. To save his patients life, together with the operating room team members, he is a doctor who always thankful of their hard work.

Ik Jun’s treatment is far from 3 minutes and even longer than 30 minutes. To appreciate the donors and understanding the beneficiary’s desire, he keeps listening to the stories of the patients.
And his long treatment which has passed the normal time for consultation is often embarrassing the nurses.

Of course his talkativeness is not limited with his patients. From what he knows to any specifics things, for one question he will give long speeches and make his friends having a hard time (because of his long speeches).

Ahn Jung Won (Male / Medical School Class 99, Assistant Professor, Pediatric Surgery / 40 years old)

Spoiler

Schweitzer, no he even win against Confucius and Mencius. The owner of angelic personality. Despite the fact that he is a catholic, his nickname is ‘Buddha’.

The hospital bed is more familiar with the children’s cry rather than their parents’ embrace. The rage of the parents who are feeling empty, didn’t know where they have to rant and the heartbreaking cries of pediatric surgeons.

In pediatric surgery, when your heart is more tired than your body, Jung Won’s warmth brings comfort and hope.  He might feel tired after being a doctor for the last 20 years, but he has never shown his anger towards the guardian and his patients or even with his colleagues.
That’s why his nickname is ‘Buddha’. No matter even if he is a Catholic.

Of course, his ‘kindness’ doesn’t work for his group of classmates. If you’re not angry, then what is he doing? His stubbornness and being sensitive are the basics, and can hold a grudges too.
Over a small mistake he will have a restless night, and once he made a decision he won’t eat even a bite before he see the end of it.

From his university days, Jung Won was a little bit different from his peers. Naturally, people would be interested with Jung Won, want to know about him and asked about him again and again. But ironically, no one is interested with Jung Won and he only has 4 people remaining as his friends for 20 years.

Jung Won’s hobby is to take a picture but he has thrown away the camera because of the children who only left their smiles inside the pictures when they’re gone. When he’s looking at the children’s name, his heart is hurting and keep thinking that being a doctor is not his way. For a long time.

He wanted to be a priest, even before his older brothers or sisters. He was shaken out of his dream of being a doctor but he has never given up his dream to be a priest.

The love that came in his 20s, the honor that he got in his 30s, there is nothing as bright as the priest’s dream. People may laugh at the rich chaebol who was born with a golden spoon but Jung Won, like his namesake ‘a garden’ silently heads toward the thorny path.

And now, there is not much time left.

Kim Joon Wan (Male, Medical School Class 99, Associate Professor of Thoracic Surgery / 40 years old)

Spoiler

He is the legendary crazy man from thoracic surgery which is the department belongs to the crazy during the medical school. To the residents he is like an evil, and even more evil to the patients, which made him called as Doctor of Satan.

Heart (the organ) is heart and heart is love... The heart of the hospital ‘thoracic surgery’ has been understaffed. That means it is a rare item in the hospital!

Joon Wan is the one who calmly protects this kind of thoracic surgery. Of course the personal story is not that easy. It was just a sudden attack from his senior when they were playing computer games together... He was concentrating with the game when his senior asked “How about (joining) thoracic surgery?” He didn’t even remember what his answer was.

The moment he got a hold of himself... He was already standing in the middle of thoracic surgery, a gunless battlefield. And then he decided! It’s hard so might as well trying for success as much as I can!!!

The result of the surgery that didn’t do well as he wished, blaming himself when there is no other way but to let the patients go. His rudeness and heartless personality made him looks cold to others. Because of that, to the resident and patients he is a cold-hearted person. But there is one thing that can make Joon Wan laughs. It is a bright red heart who beats again after the surgery.

When everything is not fun, even for a whiny 40 years-old Joon Wan, there is one passion of 20 years-old! It is a woman. But the problem is he can’t date for a long time! For now, when you are in love and meeting someone new, you feel lonely. Very much. His dream is to become a normal head of family, but he was punished as a playboy.

A tsundere-like Joon Wan weakness is Song Hwa. A rude Joon Wan when in front of Song Hwa strangely become a gentle sheep. They are friends but he respects her and of the same age but feels like an adult. He believes and follows Song Hwa the most.

Yang Seok Hyeong (Male, Medical School Class 99, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology/ 40)

Spoiler

A hermit-sized loner whose inner feeling is unknown, a voluntary outsider, it’s interesting to be able to breath and live, a pronoun of laziness.

It is the only place in the hospital where hearing someone’s crying make you happy. It’s a place where mystery of birth and wonders of life shine brightly. That is gynecology department.
And...There is someone with the unhappiest expression. He is Seok Hyeong.

With a sour expression whose inner feelings in unknown, he barely answers the question that was asked with his looks, he is an unusual doctor but he covers his weakness with his good feelings. His treatment room is always crowded.

Other than his job as a doctor, there is nothing that looks normal. At the age of 40, a mama-boy who keeps saying ‘mom, mom’, he feels awkward to talk in front of other people so when his mom call, he answers it via message app. Inside the empty house, his hobby and specialty is watching TV while seating on a recliner.
Seok Hyeong’s view of life is that in the least of human relationship is the least of communication.

Luckily, when he was in college, the choice of ‘that day’ gave him the only friends of his life. It’s awkward to meet with Joon Wan only, a jealousy Jung Won, Ik Jun who finds Seok Hyung interesting yet giving him a hard time. And lastly until the end of his life the only girl-person-friend Song Hwa... He might be mistaken when he is alone but with all their youth, together with the human ‘Yang Seok Hyeong’, he shares and lives.

In a life where everything is annoying, listless and boring and there is nothing fun to enjoy, a big change came to a 40 years-old Seok Hyeong.
“Guys! Let’s do a band again! Me! I want to do a band!”

Chae Song Hwa (Female, Medical School Class 99, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery/ 40)

Spoiler

A charisma comes from a small body! A professor who is respected by her juniors, a permanent fixture inside the hospital, got questioned when she eat and sleep, known as ‘ghost’.

‘Brain’, an unknown world, got called as the small universe of our body! Attracted to that mystical charm, she has been going back and forth from hospital to home and back to hospital for the last 10 years.

Song Hwa is the hospital permanent fixture ghost and become the only female professor in neurosurgery. If she gives up now, then she has to hear the words ‘woman tends to do that’ again. In front of my juniors, they called me ‘the only female professor’, a horrible title that I didn’t want to stick. No matter what prosecution and deprivation or discrimination I had to face, I won’t give up and will endure it again and again.

In contrast to the appearance of a girl in a small body, on the inside she is strong and meaningful. In the unusual medical school of class 99, inside a four person room, she is the owner of the leadership in that room. To the patients she is a kind doctor and to her juniors she is a professor whom they can trust and follow.

During her busy schedules, she read the juniors’ thesis meticulously, and the first person to come for emergency surgery. In front of the operating table, to her juniors, Song Hwa’s expressions that is sharper than the scalpel, she is respected and acts a symbol of hope who can save a life.

No love can win against Song Hwa wishes to save the patients’ life. Of course she had a first love. At the age of 20 years-old, that time when the youth of the year burned Song Hwa with love. After that, she has no particular memory about dating or sad farewell.
Song Hwa life hospital, patient and thesis! With these 3, her life is perfect.
Living as hospital ‘ghost’ all she got is neck pain (or herniated cervical disk) and gluttonous appetite.

The only pleasure for Song Hwa is going alone and camping in the peaceful nature. Someday, buying a cool camping car and going for a nationwide tour, that are Song Hwa’s small dreams.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 12

uh. wow. it’s been a while since i came on soompi and i just came back to say hi, and i’m in for this run. :w00t:

first off, star studded cast. jesus christ, seeing the main leads in this gave me a heart attack!! all three boys are my favorite actors!! HeLp!! :wub:

also, i’m thinking SH and JunWan has a romance, or will have one. especially when he confronted that lying cheating jackass. and the shoes.. i don’t know. could be a red herring.:huh:

but also i’m seeing a certain awakening between jeong han (?) i mean YYS, and that female unfeeling doctor who Ik Jun likes. the maggot scene made me think so.

oh and also, i like SH’s intern (?) the guy who was shown from the beginning. he sounds like a big a$$hole but there’s something about him that draws me into him. I ALREADY HAVE THREE BIASES WTF DO YOU NEED, CUTE INTERN???

and the twins were adorable. i cried after knowing that they’re twins when the boy cried. he’s such a sweetheart.

im here for the ride. believe me this is the first time i came back after Healer. :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

I have been translating the characters description of the 5 main leads for awhile whenever I had the time after work (it almost took me 2 weeks. Still work as usual despite the pandemic *sigh*). Only now I finished it with my limited understanding of Korean. Hope it can helps or give a little information about our beloved characters. :) Apologize in advance for any mistakes.

Thanks so much for your hard work translating.  Great job!:grin:

7 hours ago, tootyvirus said:

I remember reading Jwon description about his love in his 20s that he let go. Is it possible Shwa and Jwon were an item before and had come to term,  continue to be friends instead? SHwa may no longer want to get a boyfriend may also be because she knows Jwon would not have gotten married too? But Jwan existence may change her to accepting a marriage life. Wah, puzzle, puzzle.... this is why this drama is really just my cup of tea. I can never make a good guess of what's next. Awesome pd and writer combo!

• Like 3

@kokodus Same here. I really love the chemistry they’re building together with Junwan and Songhwa. They’re portrayed as the opposite yet so in sync when together ㅠㅠ  Plus, it’s Junwan’s who’s been constantly around Songhwa compared to the other so far. I’m lurking around Naver TV and most Korean viewers are cheering for them too! I’m actually rooting for them! In my case, I watched Reply 1994 and got my heart completely broken. I was on team Chilbong. It was a relief they tied his loose end with a possible future with Jung Yumi but still ㅠㅠㅠ I didn’t get to watch Reply 1988 because of my experience with 1994 but saw a couple of clips of Jungpal and was rooting for him. I decided to not watch until the series is finished and learned Deoksun did end with Taek. So, I haven’t gotten around in picking it up (I don’t have the energy to break my heart over a series yet again ㅠㅠ) The only reason why I immediately watched Hospital Playlist was because I thought the writer would go down the Prison Playbook route but boy I was wrong and now, here we are ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

@miracle23 Hi, you’re actually right. I just read Jungwon’s description and they mentioned a love he found in his 20s (same time frame with Songhwa’s first love) and then proceeded with his chase of honor during his 30s which I’m guessing refers to his passion as a doctor. It is some sort of a parallel to Songhwa’s description as someone who only remembers her first love but emphasised how she thinks no love can beat her wishes to save her patients now . It’s interesting too how only Songhwa and Jungwon are the only ones with a mention of first love for the main cast (Again, Reply set-up) and both were emphasised as someone who is highly passionate and empathetic when it comes to their profession. Both are portrayed as understanding but not to the point where they are pushovers too. Both of them clearly expressed their sturdy stance of disapproval to both of their residents (Dr. Jang and Dr. SeokMin) last episode where both doctors crossed the line of offending their patients.

Plus, the OST of Introduce Me to A Good Person somehow reflects to both of them too given that they were the only ones with a mention of falling in love during their youth,

Could it be that I’m longing for a new person? Or could it be I miss the person from past love?”

I refuse to read too much into it sometimes as I can’t get myself to go another round of Chilbong ㅠㅠㅠ Aaahh, I can’t believe the writer hooked me yet again with another round of mind games and future heart break. I love both Jung Kyung Ho and Yoo Yeon Seok and their portrayals of their characters and Jeon Mido is just too lovely and charismatic ㅠㅠㅠ I guess by this time all we can do is wait (Like I did back in Reply 1994) ㅠㅠㅠ Perhaps the Shin Won Ho has something different up on his sleeves. ㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 5

Too much emphasis on the supporting characters, I gave up halfway into the second ep. They didn’t even follow up on what JKH did after witnessing the cheating doc at the end of the previous ep, something that I was looking forward to. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Too much emphasis on the supporting characters, I gave up halfway into the second ep. They didn’t even follow up on what JKH did after witnessing the cheating doc at the end of the previous ep, something that I was looking forward to. 

Don't want to spoil, but if you keep watching they will reveal what he did with the cheating doc at the end of the ep. I agree we need way too much patience to get through the first half where it's all hospital stuff before we really get into the friends story in the second half. And just when things get good they end the ep. Sighhhhhh. 

@alleram95 Thank you so much for your hardwork!!!! It looks like the character description opened a new can of worms. Hahaha. Especially Jung won's look very ambiguous. Love in his 20s??? And what is it with that last line? "There is not much time left" Don't tell me he has some serious illness. I didn't sign up for that kind of drama. Sighhh. 

• Like 2

Ep 2 is CSH's!

When they said she's their pillar it's so true to the core! She's very dependable, professionally and personally. I love how she handled Dr. Min's case(?) and her resident's ill behavior towards the patient. The shoes story of the twins' student was so like her I convinced myself that the birthday gift came from them, because of the 225 reference. 

The love story started to unfold wow. YSH had crush on CSH while she had crush on someone, I really thought it was one of them. They somehow give us hints of possible CSH-KJW love line, seeing how they interact, bicker, scream at each other. But I couldn't let myself being convinced for now because if the director-writer's past work (side-eyeing you DS-JP lol). Though I'm quite sure we would less likely get AJW's love life, even when we got his admiration stare for the 2 residents. They said he found love at 20 but he then pursued his career at 30, it sounded like he had something bigger to pursue than love. LIJ is still married. My guess for now it will be between KJW & YSH. I promised myself I won't ship any of them it hurts lol;;;;;

This ep had too many new characters I had to pause and replay lol. Love their band performance this time without CSH's precious high pitch vocal haha. I wish after the last episode they would make compilation of the band from ep 1-end, yeahh our extraordinary Lonely Night perf included :')

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Don't want to spoil, but if you keep watching they will reveal what he did with the cheating doc at the end of the ep. I agree we need way too much patience to get through the first half where it's all hospital stuff before we really get into the friends story in the second half. And just when things get good they end the ep. Sighhhhhh. 

Oh yah I went back to skip the front part and saw what u mentioned. Glad I did haha.. 

based on the characters description, I guess it will be a love triangle between Jwon, CSH, Jwan. Reason is only their description said about love in 20s --> thinking CSH & one of the guy were in love at that time and have a "some" relationship, whereas the other one of the guy was secretly in love with CSH. Idk which one is which, but I know that I would really hate it if YYS got chilbonged yet again.....

Edited by icicic
  • Like 3

I didn't know the main cast had to practise their instruments since early last year... Kudos to their dedication!

Some gifs from their band practice:

1) (JKH's smile melted me:wub:

P8I9QCx.gif

2) Boy got excited after their first song practice LOL he said "Should we just go to Hongdae (and perform)?!”

THuCOQz.gif

3) JJS teasing KDM's trembling fingers during his keyboard solo 

Also Caption: "Now are we really going to Hongdae? keke”

z3ona69.gif

Spoiler

Excited kids discussing their band potential :joy:

NAnkjPr.gif

Not surprised at the NGs for this scene lol (JJS's laugh is so cute here)

4sG2yUy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1