[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Watch: “Hospital Playlist” Shows The Warmth Of An Ordinary Life In New Teaser For Season 2

86c7b39f745541d58df6fff7b10e9cbb.jpeg?s=

May 27, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN has released a second teaser for the upcoming second season of “Hospital Playlist”!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since. The new season promises the same heartwarming friendship at the heart of the drama, as well as telling the ordinary stories of ordinary doctors at an ordinary hospital.

In the new teaser, the five main characters have fun teasing and goofing off with each other even in the midst of their hectic workplace at the hospital. Even though nothing in particular happens on this ordinary day of their lives—the characters work together, joke together, and finally share a meal together—the drama proves that meaningful human connection lies at the heart of an ordinary life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1471730wpp/watch-hospital-playlist-shows-the-warmth-of-an-ordinary-life-in-new-teaser-for-season-2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

Jung Kyung Ho Is A Reliable Doctor With A Unique Way Of Expressing His True Feelings In “Hospital Playlist 2”

6621b3b8356e4cc19221d04281510c24.jpeg?s=

May 31, 2021
by S. Nam

Jung Kyung Ho is back to being the prickly yet adorable Kim Jun Wan!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon SeokJeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since. The new season promises the same warm friendship at the heart of the drama, as well as telling the ordinary stories of ordinary doctors at an ordinary hospital.

In the last season, Jung Kyung Ho captivated the hearts of viewers when he transformed into the cardiothoracic surgery professor Kim Jun Wan, who seems prickly on the outside but is more affectionate than anyone else on the inside. Although he appears cold-hearted, he has his own way of expressing his feelings in an adorable yet charming way. Kim Jun Wan also has contrasting charms because he’s full of charisma as a doctor, but he gets childish around his close friends.

The new stills for Season 2 portray Kim Jun Wan’s powerful and charismatic gaze. As a reliable doctor, he creates a sense of trust in front of his patient. Anticipation is high for Jung Kyung Ho’s dynamic and sincere portrayal of Kim Jun Wan that will touch viewers once again.

Jung-Kyung-Ho-2.jpg

Jung Kyung Ho shared, “I’m so happy to be able to film with such great staff and actors again after a year. It was a fresh experience through every moment of carrying out Season 2 with the same setting as Season 1. I also have the same determination as I had while preparing for Season 1, and I prepared for Season 2 with the same attitude.”

Jung-Kyung-Ho.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472100wpp/jung-kyung-ho-is-a-reliable-doctor-with-a-unique-way-of-expressing-his-true-feelings-in-hospital-playlist-2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wise Doctor Life Season 2' Kim Dae-myung, who returned as professor of obstetrics and gynecology Yang Seok-hyung, reveals the first stills of season 2

M63UKCDHEAV375UE6CJEW5OQLA.jpg

Kim Dae-myung said, "Even after season 1 was over, I didn't feel distant from the work because I kept in touch with the actors. I also naturally tried not to deviate too much from the work.” In addition, he said, "As the time spent together with both the actors and the staff has accumulated, there are more things that we can feel without talking to each other, and it seems that we have become more connected." It doubles expectations for season 2 by foretelling the synergy with the deeper staff and actors.

http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=105721

• Like 3

Wisdom Doctor Life Season 2' Jeon Mi-do "Characters are 200% better than Season 1"

http://theceluv.com/upimages/gisaimg/202106/02379640.jpg

In tvN's 'Wise Doctor Life Season 2', the first stills of Jeon Mi-do, who returned as the center of five medical school classmates and charismatic neurosurgeon Chae Song-hwa, were released.

In the released stills, Song-hwa's warm smile, which seems to be able to confide in any worries, catches the eye. In addition, attention is focused on Songhwa's three-dimensional character, who not only gives absolute trust as a doctor, but also has warmth full of humanity. Through Season 2, interest in Jeon Mi-do, who will once again gain full support from fans as a Wannabe character, is growing.

http://m.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1622597284379640006#_enliple

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

https://zapzee.net/2021/06/02/hospital-playlist-2-main-cast-members-share-their-excitement/
‘Hospital Playlist 2’: Main Cast Members Share Their Excitement

by kim yeo un | images: tvN

10364F48-D725-497A-B1D8-F64A328910C6.jpg

Hospital playlist 2 will premiere on June 17th! Five casts, including Jo Jung Seok, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, Jeon Kyung Ho, and Kim Dae Myung have shared their excitement toward the new season.

Jo Jung Seok: “I waited for the second season with much excitement. I’ll try my best to give you small yet warm comfort and provide healing to the audience. Please look forward to seeing the perfect teamwork, which has become even more intimate and firm in Season 2.”

Yoo Yeon Seok: “When I started shooting the second season, it was like meeting my friends again after a long vacation. I was happy to see them again. Although it’s been a while since the first season, I had a good time while filming as if I just saw them yesterday.”

456AC05F-4D5E-45E6-AF09-38B69DC24163.jpg

Jeon Mi Do: “I think the characters are better suited to us than season 1. So, I was able to enjoy the time on set and focus on work more. Since I got used to it once, I think I have the confidence to present Chae Song Hwa with a more relaxed and better performance in the second season. I can’t wait to meet the viewers.”

Jung Kyung Ho: “I’m so happy to be able to rejoin the series after a year. Every moment was a fresh experience because we had the same setting as the first season while filming the second one. I prepared for Season 2 with the same attitude and mindset I had in Season 1.

Kim Dae Myung: “I didn’t feel any detachment from the show, maybe because I kept in touch with the actors. I also tried not to go astray too much from the series. Now we relate to one another without having to talk, and I think we’ve become that much closer.”

C38F6588-4580-4F8B-911F-1C80BEB7D2D7.jpg

Source (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Translator Kim Y.U: Welcome K-pop, K-drama, K-movie, K-culture fans. I hope you enjoy our news about K-entertainment.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jeon Mi Do And Kim Dae Myung Return As Kindhearted Doctors And Friends In “Hospital Playlist 2”

08312112bf3344bc8f7763ac91e5e1e0.jpeg?s=

Jun 2, 2021
by S. Cho

“Hospital Playlist 2” has released the first look at Jeon Mi Do and Kim Dae Myung in the upcoming new season!

tvN’s “Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung SukJung Kyung HoYoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since. The new season promises the same heartwarming friendship at the heart of the drama, as well as telling the ordinary stories of ordinary doctors at an ordinary hospital.

Last season, Jeon Mi Do made her grand entrance as Chae Song Hwa, an incredible neurosurgeon and the emotional anchor of her five best friends. Chae Song Hwa is a character loved both on and off-screen, receiving lots of attention from viewers for her kindness to patients and for being a trustworthy colleague to her juniors and seniors.

In the newly released stills, Chae Song Hwa is shown with a kind smile, looking prepared to listen to any and all of your worries. The photos also capture the trust she instills in patients as a doctor, as well as her warmth and how down-to-earth she is.

Jeon-Mi-Do-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jeon-Mi-Do-2.jpeg

Jeon Mi Do shared, “I think the characters all match us 200 percent more than in Season 1. I think that’s why we were able to film with more focus, but also while having more fun. Since I’ve already adjusted once, in Season 2, I believe I’ll be able to be more relaxed and show you Chae Song Hwa through better acting.”

Kim Dae Myung plays Yang Seok Hyung, a warmhearted obstetrics and gynecology doctor with an odd charm. Especially in the beginning of last season, Yang Seok Hyung was hard to read because apart from his four close friends, he found mingling and fitting in with others to be uncomfortable. However, as time went by, he slowly came out of his shell to showcase his unpredictable charm.

In his new photos, Yang Seok Hyung is shown looking kindly upon someone else. This demonstrates his sensitive emotions, including his consideration for patients and how he tries to relate to them.

Kim-Dae-Myung-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Dae-Myung-2.jpeg

Regarding his character, Kim Dae Myung commented, “Even after Season 1 finished, the actors kept in contact, which I think is why I don’t feel any distance from this project. I also naturally tried not to escape too much from the project. After spending so much time together with the actors and staff, now there are many things we feel without having to speak and I think we’ve grown that much closer.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472656wpp/jeon-mi-do-and-kim-dae-myung-return-as-kindhearted-doctors-and-friends-in-hospital-playlist-2

• Like 2

The waiting is almost over.. Yeay~~ i've rewatched a few times the episode that I like. But, i havent finished the BTS, the special episode, the camping etc etc..  Oh my time! 

From the poll, definitely the pairing i love to see is the same as everyone.  The friendship is the best with this five. They are the example of what the world need. Their work etiquette also lovable. I really hate drama with evil minded + envy (yes, i know it happened in real life. I just dont enjoy them). 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think watching new spoiler ,Dr bong is thinking  who would buy him free coffee , when some of his  club member can’t have time for a coffee , Dr Jang is dating real sources lol 

past he Was In demand 

hi14qKw.gif

5HWFzJp.gif

Face you make when you lose your free coffee: :D

Nyx6cFz.gif 

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Face you make when you lose your free coffee: :D

That's the look of a man sulking over losing his free coffee even after becoming stinking rich with all that gold!! :tounge_xd:

P.S - I wonder if Dr. Bong has his fanclub here too just like reddit and twitter.

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Slyfindor said:

That's the look of a man sulking over losing his free coffee even after becoming stinking rich with all that gold!! :tounge_xd:

or maybe he sulking because his student past his own expectation and BEAT THE GOD :lol::mrgreen:

s9xrYiH.gif

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Finally, I'm back here after a long silence because no one came here during the waiting season :smashes:

So happy to see you guys back. Working nonstop on my thesis during the gap from season 1 to season 2 and finally Season 2 is here and I will get my thesis defence this month too. 

Hoping that everbody is safe out there and healthy. I was thinking to skip season 2 until all eisode aired becuse I can't stand waiting. But I think I will take time for it because already used to waiting for J-Dorama once a week. Hahahhaa :heart2:

Theory authors, fanartist, etc, lease come forward and guide me well throughout season 2 :wink:

• Like 4

Hi im new here. Just finished watching Hospital Playlist EP9. Anyone know the background music played when Song Hwa get out of Ik Jun car? The scene where its raining. Song Hwa forgot to closed the car door, and ik jun closed the door and the music started playing. Kinda like mission impossible music vibe. Thank you. I really like Hospital Playlist 

• Like 2