[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

FOR ME, THIS EPISODE IS TRULY MASTERPIECE. I NEVER EXPERIENCE HAVING THOSE MANY AND VARIOUS EMOTIONS ALL AT ONCE JUST BY WATCHING A HALF AN HOUR DRAMA. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?? 

IT’S MAKING ME EVEN MORE FRUSTATED THAT WE ONLY HAVE 2 EPISODES LEFT..:bawling:source.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

I love the small Prison Playbook reference. Heh. The most hated Warden has a prison guard girlfriend. When the Prison Playbook theme song played I jumped up to fangirl. He is hot tho. The lawyer. :wub:

I love the fact that we have to play “Where’s Waldo” with all the Prison Playbook characters. There’s Jun Wan, Chi Hong, Jae Hak, Prof. Cheon and now the divorce lawyer.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I like today episode. A delighted, predicted surprise. 

- CSH not suppose date with ACH. Yup, its a date with everyone. 

- Min Ha being truthful about her feeling should be right. I dont think SH will do the 1st move. Lets hope they have future together. 

- JW n Ik Jun together is lol... Possible In Law.. Ik Sun please cheer up ur man. Both. JW want to confess to his future brother in law?!.. lol

- Ik Jun a nutjob.. lol again. Whats with the station name. Best fren do act like that, to annoy another. We have guessed the possibility Dr Jang's brother in the car. And it did! Ik Jun, do your thing to bring the couple together! 

- Maybe what SH's mom said will come true. She will never divorce him until die. I do hope the unresponsible father die next week and his mistress never get anything. 

- CSH come a.s.a.p to care UJ. Lets hope CSH and Ik Jun together. 

- Daddy/Granpa Long Leg identity is confirmed. AJW told CSH and Ik Jun find out accidently. 

All of our lead doctor is a very respected, capable, responsible etc doctors. As an example and a leader, its very hard to be good, fair and emphatic to both their junior. A big heart is a MUST! 

What worries me, 

- AJW frequent headache. He do seems tired here and there. He needs Dr Jang... Hu hu hu to care him.. Uhuk. 

- Aigoo... This two.. Smoking again. Ik Jun n AJW. Stop will ya. 

• Like 15

wow, I think Iksong can be a lovely couple because they share a simply sweet moments together in this ep. What IJ said to SW was indirectly confession 'i like you' but her reaction confused me. She seems hesitated and changed the topic. I do feel like it would be like this .. IJ > SW > JW/CH  and JW > GU (or GOD) > IJ (50/50) For Jwan, he's clearly in love with IS. They could break up in this season or 2nd season and reconclie later. I don't worry about this couple. It's just ShinPD's style (my money on this so pls..) And I like SH with Minha too so I think he has no chance with SW anymore. (sorry SH) However, I don't care much about who with who as long as ShinPD keep giving us the OT5 friendship because this is what I really like to see from this drama. Nothing beat the eating scene and the band scene to me. 

ps. I like that the lawyer has gf as jailer because you know.. hehe 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Did anyone else think that when JWon closed the drawer with the Bible it was kind of symbolizing him closing the door on his dream of becoming a priest or was it just my shipper mind at work?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6

7 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Make way, make way! The ships have sailed :D

Whose confession is your favorite? :D

Mmm....

All....each one of them was unique and fun. I wake up at 6am today to see it earlly at netflix...I was just so happy and enjoying it that I wake up my familly because I was laughing so high...haha..this was a great episode...now need to wait 1 week...can't believe we only have 2 more episodes. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, tanakg00 said:

Did anyone else think that when JWon closed the drawer with the Bible it was kind of symbolizing him closing the door on his dream of becoming a priest or was it just my shipper mind at work?

Was this scene before he talked to Ik-J...?? Because maybe it's just the directior playing with uss like a teaser....he is thinking that is for sure but he is also still preparing for the end of the year. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Make way, make way! The ships have sailed :D

Whose confession is your favorite? :D

2 main confessions both beautiful. But ik jun song hwa scene had me in tears. The guy literally said you are the only joy in my life. He is so focused on others that he hardly takes time for himself. He is so shut off sometimes about his feelings that this moment hit me hard. How perfect?? I think song hwa cried too. She dint even notice the rain..Please dont make it a choice. I love Capt Ahn but iksong are just meant to be.. 

Min ha impressed me with her directness. She is one bold girl. Love her. 

Andrea just say you like her already am so tired of him dragging his feet. It's obvious to everyone he likes her. It's frustrating to watch him give so little. 

• Like 8
  • Love 10

Lol. I wake up to the ships have sailed and then I backtrack to read... And I am all confused again. Has it sailed or not?

I am going to spend a few more minutes reading then going back to sleep. It sounds like you guys are living in hope again. Rather than definitely confident.

Addit- I give up. I started watching. Who is the guy in the Ik Sun scene? I need to go back to the episode. I cannot remember him and Jeong Wan at all. What happened?a

And oh yeah, forget about Egg Drop I won't eat it. Too much PPL.

There was so much shipping talk tonight that I forgot I actually like this show because I like the characters. Even with love lines or not. Poor Chi Hong. I didn't realize he has chronic pain and my heart actually ached thinking he needs daily pain relief. That is not good when he is actually that young. Oh man. I hope his condition stays stable for a long, long time.

I read all your shipping talks which goes on endlessly. But every time an episode lands I am happy all over again just seeing the people in it. Their interactions are so adorable. I hope that the PD unlike the fans stop lumping everyone into a relationship. And instead portray a healthy work and life balance for the doctors instead. And it must be so nice to work with colleagues like this.

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Glide said:

wow, I think Iksong can be a lovely couple because they share a simply sweet moments together in this ep. What IJ said to SW was indirectly confession 'i like you' but her reaction confused me. She seems hesitated and changed the topic.

@Glide Noticing that once Songhwa turned away and changed the topic, but she didn't aware it was raining outside? So she was absent minded while turning away I guess :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

oh my god oh my god, so much in my mind!

1. Chu Minha, you go girl!

2. Ikjun as always makes us laughing, lol

3. FINALLY JUNGWON SAYS SOMETHING OTHER THAN ANNYEONGHASEYO or NE to Gyeoul. Wintergardeners have come from a long way people!

4. Jungwon singing a part of Winter Garden's unofficial soundtrack asdfggjhgl

5. Personally still wishing someone from Reply 1997 coming as cameo or something. Well, EJW did lend his voice for this drama in earlier episode, but not as Hakchan :(

6. AJW's headache is still worrying too

I love Gyeoul, but again, it seems some things we learn about her character isn't substantial, or was told by someone else, like Ikjun did. Maybe she would have her moment like Minha and Jaehak in next episode?

Would love to see Minha and Ikjun gossiping or teasing Gyeoul tho, lol.

• Like 11
  • Love 4