[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

13 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Next OST released, Mi Do and Parasol will released their song! Their cover of Crying Nut, When the Night got Deeper.

And if I don't misread, their canon rock version will also be released, and another song by Park Hyeok Jin - You are Warm (literal translations)

I am still hoping for a full release of every song covers that they sang for the entire season 1, they have to release all 12 for each episode :D

• Like 8
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

ok, wintergarden has a nice chemistry, but i didn't like what ikjun did, ti  is manipulation, yes, it's hard for jeongwon, he is under pressure from his mother, he has god too , his desire to become a priest is not easy, and I hope he did not get sick when he had a headache, it may be nothing

Ok songhwa really seems to be hot, on one side there is Ikjun, on the other side Chi hong, without forgetting the very first scene Songhwa-Jeongwon 

im sure JWon's Mom will be very grateful that she may be crying if she knows what IJ did

having 4 of her 5 kids already dedicated their lives for God's works are truly..indeed..great

no doubt about it

1 way or another, the Mom might be contributing it since their childhood

but the Mom is old now..a widow too...she must be so lonely that she practically begged JWon not become a priest

i've seen cases where old people are so lonely that they became depressed & soon demented

and it's heartbreaking

what IJ did may be manipulative & wrong, but he must be sensing something is not right that JWon has seemed to be dilemma

im sure if JWon will still be going to be a priest, IJ will not hinder him

but for now...JWon needs to face & deal with the dillemma like IJ said to listen to his heart 

and God will understand

after all, marriage is God's design for a unity, and being a doctor to help others is also a ministry where God can work thru JWon

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

I am really worried with Jeongwon's headache in today episode. I also remember that his character description said something about "There is no much time left" :(

Why I feel this writer loves to torture YYS character :sweatingbullets: First He got chilbonged. Now there is possibility his character has serious illness.

Hopefully it's nothing serious, and his case is same like Songhwa's breast cancer episode.

On a side note, Minha is such in a roll today!!! I love this girl so much :D
Iksong & winter garden shipper are also getting feed well today :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Omg!!!! It's the best ep ever. So many swoonworthy moments. How are my fellow wintergardeners doing?? Hahahaha. The band performance today is Confession is not flashy. And we know which ship's song is that, right? And JWon himself sang that song with his sweet voice too. Wahhhhhhhh. Ik Jun did god's work today. LOL. I have so much to say but my thoughts are all over the place. 

Oh and We got our first Flowergarden alone time today, sorry to say but as @Ameera Ali said they don't give off any romantic vibe. LOL. Plus he told his mom clearcut. "It's not Songhwa. You got it all wrong" Hahahaha. 

Btw I think we have new ship today. Seok min and Sun Bin. LOL.

• Like 9
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oh and We got our first Flowergarden alone time today, sorry to say but as @Ameera Ali said they don't give off any romantic vibe. LOL. Plus he told his mom clearcut. "It's not Songhwa. You got it all wrong" Hahahaha. 

Btw I think we have new ship today. Seok min and Sun Bin. LOL.

Gotta agree to this, iam actually excited for their alone time, but they give totally friends feeling today, like seokhyeong - ikjun (idk why they remind me of them both) lmao.  But well, lets see next episode :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, revel best said:

Gotta agree to this, iam actually excited for their alone time, but they give totally friends feeling today, like seokhyeong - ikjun (idk why they remind me of them both) lmao.  But well, lets see next episode :joy:

But I'm still not crossing off the possibility that Song hwa's first crush as Jeong won. Hmmm. I guess we will see. I like her with Ik jun now though. Plus we already have a rival in the form of Captain Ahn who has a fair chance too. Did you notice when Ikjun asked her to eat with him, she said she already ate but once she saw Chi Hong's text she said that she can eat one more time. I feel like she is falling for him. I felt a slight crack in my heart during this scene. Sighhhhh.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

ok, wintergarden has a nice chemistry, but i didn't like what ikjun did, ti  is manipulation, yes, it's hard for jeongwon, he is under pressure from his mother, he has god too , his desire to become a priest is not easy, and I hope he did not get sick when he had a headache, it may be nothing

Ok songhwa really seems to be hot, on one side there is Ikjun, on the other side Chi hong, without forgetting the very first scene Songhwa-Jeongwon 

agreed!

Edited by Vagabond
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

agreed!

i am sorry for Winter-Garden shipper, but for me Winter-Garden unnatural, seems forced and manipulated, especially because on episode 10. 

i dont think its manipulation lol, Jwon is hesitant and he seems unsure of his feelings and Ikjun was just trying to push a little so that Jwon could really realize what he's feeling inside. Ofc being such a close friend with Jwon, and closely observing how Jwon reacts to GU, Ikjun would only help if he sees there's a light at the end of the tunnel

• Like 14
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But I'm still not crossing off the possibility that Song hwa's first crush as Jeong won. Hmmm. I guess we will see. I like her with Ik jun now though. Plus we already have a rival in the form of Captain Ahn who has a fair chance too. Did you notice when Ikjun asked her to eat with him, she said she already ate but once she saw Chi Hong's text she said that she can eat one more time. I feel like she is falling for him. I felt a slight crack in my heart during this scene. Sighhhhh.

Oh oh, i noticed that too, iam like, does songhwa finally falling for chihong? Altho i like it if she is with ikjun, capt ahn also a good match, so it doesnt matter. 

Iam really curious about his answer to subin question in the next episode :rolleyes:

And yeah, cant cross that jeongwon is her 1st crush yet, maybe we finally got the answer in ep 11. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Ep10 make my heart skips a beat!

BTW, anyone know what is the end credit song? I really try to look for it since the first few episode. EP10 is the first episode with some Korean lyrics but I'm not Korean. Can anyone help please?

• Like 2