[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Rosa had already see Winter as future daughter-in-law, she is Rosa's hope to keep Garden in Korea.

SHwa is planning to go to the branch hospital for a year where there are lesser surgeries. She said she still will make it for band practice during the weekend. It is only 2 hours drive

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

The preview!!! Looks like Jeongwon said he will take someone out for a nice meal. If it is Gyeouo, is it safe to conclude that Jeongwon sees Gyeoul as special women? like the nurse said, Jeongwon never ask someone to eat together first.

Even so, I still think Jeongwon will going to Italy since he said please take care of Gyeoul.. what if he decided to take Gyeoul out but still proceed his plan later? Only to be back to be a doctor next season.. woaaaa seriously how can I wait for a week. Not to mention, the probability is big that we will have open ending for this season so we need another year to see how the story unfold.

Funny thing, i was so anxious to wait this episode, and i even more anxious after watch it. Shin PD, can we have next season this year? Lol

Edited by pacarjiyong
Adding some thoughts.
  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Yes in the preview I think we have MH-SK, DJ-JW, IS-JWan confirmed. Only the IJ-SW couple left. Anybody has the review and I can hear again? Esp. the part when IK Jun leave UJu for the caretaker at home (seems to go somewhere) and then we see SHwa prepare for the Sea Camping. The way she sounds "Yah" looks very familiar when she sounds to IJ's trick. Maybe those two go together? : ))

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Shin PD seems really loves to tease Reply fans by making Jeongwon singing "THAT SONG" in karaoke room :P Aahh.... My Chilbong Heart.... Thank God he will not be chilbonged again in this drama. Me and Mama Rosa trust you, Gyeowool-ah.... Fighting!!! :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

15sec preview

30sec preview

1min 15 sec preview

The tease at the end, so who went to help? IJ or Ahn

SHwa seem to be speaking informally, can be IJ, can be the four guys, can be Ahn who hope to speak informally. 

OMG, mindblown

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 11

Oh! Episode 11 is out already and I was just rewatching episode 10 because there were so many moments I enjoyed there. Really loved those scenes of song hwa and her residents so much that I had to capture my thoughts here:

https://kdramaanalysis.com/2020/05/21/hospital-playlist-episode-10-ii-song-hwa/

alright... time to go watch episode 11 now!

• Like 2

Preview for ep 12

Long Preview

Hard Sub
SHwa: The winter is here...
Nurse: Doctor, today we have long queue of patients
Nurse/Doctor: Because it's Christmas Eve
IJ: You must have something on your mind. Share it with me
JH: In the future, there will time for me to make countless decision when the day for it comes, what if I make a mistake with my decision?
JH: Professor (JWan)
MH: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
IJ: Dr Chu Min Ha confessed to you? 
IJ: It's good for you
SHwa: Is there something happened with you?
Lawyer: When did he write his will?
SHwa: Is there anything other than his will?
SHyeong's mom: He is very egoistic until the end. What a jerk
JWan: Are you really not going to the airport? It's the day when Ik Sun will go
JWan: Let me give you a burden
JWan: Can I send it to you? (or Can I give it to you?)
Wang Aunt: Professor, over there you won't keep working only, right? 
IJ: Even if you missed me, please wait for 10 nights, okay? 
JWon: The surgery has gone well and once the child has recovering nicely, I'll buy you a meal
CH: Professor, I heard you are going to move to Sokcho? 
SHwa: Oh? How did you know about that?
*knock knock*
JWon: Who is there?
GW: It's me Gyeo Wool
JWon: Dr Jang Gyeo Wool
JWon: Please take a good care (of her? of me? who are you talking about JWon?)
SHwa: Hey!

30 seconds preview

Hard Sub
Wang Aunt: Professor, over there you won't keep working only, right? 
JWan: Are you really not going to the airport? It's the day when Ik Sun will go
JWan: Let me give you a burden
JWan: Can I send it to you? (or Can I give it to you?)
MH: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
IJ: Dr Chu Min Ha confessed to you? 
IJ: It's good for you 
CH: Professor, I heard you are going to move to Sokcho? 
*knock knock*
JWon: Who is there?
JWon: Dr Jang Gyeo Wool
JWon: Please take a good care (of her? of me? who are you talking about JWon?)
SHwa: Hey!

15 seconds preview

Hard Sub  
JH: In the future, there will time for me to make countless decision when the day for it comes, what if I make a mistake with my decision?
JH: Because of my choice, there is a chance the patient will lose their life
JH: Professor
IJ: Tell me
IJ: I'll solve it for you

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I should draw your attention to the BGM when Rosa was talking to Jang. It’s Pachelbel’s Canon, music that is often played during a wedding, usually when a bride walks down the aisle. 

My guess about the preview view when JWon said “Please take care of Dr.Jang” ~ I think he is probably speaking to the next department where Jang will be assisting next after helping him in pediatrics. 

Yes I also notice this!!! I hope it is a sign that JW will choose GW next week and maybe they will be the first couple who get married. Sorry if I sound too delusional wkwk

Can't wait for next eps!

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

@midflight Yes I agree. The way he pressed Ikjun to answer seems unwise. I mean, he shouldve seen that Song Hwa getting awkward.. it is indeed not a wise move. He definitely likes her but not as considerate as Ikjun to her.

I am rooting for Ikjun to be happy. He is so pitiful. For his friend, he's sacrifice his first love. Yet we see him as happy go lucky person with no worries. We clearly see more than enough that he struggles with his life. But he never show it to people.. i hope IkJun will get his love and not to be another Jungpal or Chilbong..

• Like 10
  • Love 7