[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

:rubchin:

SOMEHOW OR MAYBE LAST YEAR, 

I READ THIS WINTERGARDEN FANFICTION. I dont remember which one it is. It was way too long like 8 months ago? I need to check my history. Wait, does anyone have the link to the fanfiction website. 

One of the FF DEPICTS AN EXACT SIMILAR SCENE  ----->

RAINING, DINNER (JEONGWON BEING SWEET AND ALL - SERVING HER DINNER), BACKHUGGING SCENE, AND ACTING like they are not a couple IN THE HOSPITAL 

DID SOMEONE FROM HP PRODUCTION or Writing Team came here and digging all those fanfictions :elated:?? You all read our comments and those fanfiction.

Dont tell me it is. I mean YOUR WELCOME. hahahaha OUR GREED in FANTASY Fiction made this happened. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

“Hospital Playlist 2” And “My Roommate Is A Gumiho” Ratings Rise

901916a2ca254398b456f16958d4760b.jpeg?s=

Jun 25, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2” and “My Roommate Is a Gumiho” both saw their viewership ratings rise last night!

After setting a new record for the highest drama premiere ratings in tvN history last week, “Hospital Playlist 2” stayed strong for its second episode on June 24. According to Nielsen Korea, the hit drama scored an average nationwide rating of 10.1 percent, marking a slight increase in viewership from its season premiere the week before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476455wpp/hospital-playlist-2-and-my-roommate-is-a-gumiho-ratings-rise

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

she finally give up on Songhwa 

wMDxK13.gif

New  possible candidates for DIL position oops mean SIL position are

746D7DDF-036D-4230-AD54-07148E991D3B.gif

# we thought mama rose only funny mom , this  mom got my admiration :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Looking forward to episode 3! Did anyone feel that during the preview, the restaurant where Seok-hyeong and his mum were having dinner in, is the same place where Min-ha made her Christmas eve reservation dinner at? Really am wishing it was Seok-hyeong who gifted her with the cake during Christmas eve! 

And gosh, so many highlights for this episode! I keep laughing and crying and back to laughing again throughout the entire episode! 

That swipe-your-bestfriend's-card-like-you-are-entitled-to is so funny!

Then Jun-wan remains as savage as ever. The way he teaches Ho-dong, despite being tough love, seems like his way of saying one should study in depth of a subject and not just in the surface. Hoping that one day Ho-dong will realise this like how he did with Ik-jun. 

Then we have Jeong-won finally treating his friend to food, albeit it is on sale! 

The little boy who cried, refusing to remove his stitches really tugs at my heart string. And the letter the lady wrote to Seok-hyeong shows that what matters is Seok-hyeong tried his best when the other doctor gave up. And when she said, "When our next angel comes to us, we hope you will protect us both again." 

Bad things happen to good people too.

The compassion they portrayed in this drama is really the most wholesome thing ever. If only this drama can go on forever. T. T

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

I HOPE THAT SONGHWA WILL CHOOSE JUNWAN FOR PRETEND TO BE HER BOYFRIEND:joy::unamused::bawling:

I'm kinda hoping she would pick Ikjun, but I guess she won't, it would be weird considering what she just said to him at the end of eps 1. Junwan will make a great pretend boyfriend, he has that serious aura around him, and if the mom keep insisting, he could just cut her off with his well-known bluntness ^^ ah.. I love their friendship..

• Like 7

12 hours ago, JungRok said:

One request from me is Gyeoul being tired and all,

she accidentally call Jeongwon "Oppa" in front of everyone. LMAO 

mic drop, chopsticks drop, jaw drop

Between the two of them, I will bet on Jeongwon making a mistake and calling her Gyeoul-ah before we see Gyeoul making a slip.  As the nurse said, she's not the type to make mistakes, even with Ikjun dancing infront of her. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 5

9 hours ago, larus said:

“Hospital Playlist 2” And “My Roommate Is A Gumiho” Ratings Rise

TVN has some of the best dramas that I have watched. If it's from TVN, I will more than likely watch it and enjoy it. The big 3 who? 

15 hours ago, JungRok said:

One request from me is Gyeoul being tired and all,

she accidentally call Jeongwon "Oppa" in front of everyone. LMAO 

mic drop, chopsticks drop, jaw drop

Stop giving me fic ideas :bawling: I am already having a hard time sleeping because my mind is playing Winter-Garden scenarios.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, gogoggoo said:

Just wanted to share the original singers of the ep1 OST 

Choi Jin Yi (Rumble Fish) is not the original singer, but it is my favourite version and the first one I've heard.

Here is the original (from the 2006 film Radio Star):

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

New poster was revealed.

A wise doctor's life season 2' Jo Jung-suk → Jeon Mi-do, emergency room poster released

Once again, tvN's 'Wise Doctor Life Season 2', which has renewed its own highest ratings and is drawing attention with a deeper story, is a 'Pleasant 99's Emergency Room Poster' that captures the rewarding moment as a doctor of five friends. has been revealed

The poster released by tvN's 'Wise Doctor Life 2' on the 25th shows Ik-jun (Jo Jung-seok), Jeong-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), Jun-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), Seok-hyeong (Kim Dae-myung), and Songhwa (Jeon Mi-do) seen from the patient's point of view. of bright smile. Here, the sense of responsibility of the five friends who gather together to focus on the patient's condition catches attention. In particular, the gaze of those who proudly look at whether the patient's health status has improved is warm. The smiles of the five friends, who resemble even the most rewarding moments as doctors, guess their friendship narrative and raise expectations for the drama.

(Google translate)

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01512086629085328&mediaCodeNo=258

Hospital Playlist 2 OST part 2

김대명(Kim Dae Myung) - 가을 우체국 앞에서 (Autumn Outside The Post Office)In front of the the Post Office in Autumn

OST Part 1] 이무진 (Lee Mujin) - 비와 당신 (Rain and You) MV

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Unpopular opinion but I don’t think the coffee is from Ik Jun. cause if it was him as brilliant as he is he would already know that she needed the extra shot or decaf. He’s too confident and knows Song Hwa too well to give two options :P I think it’s more likely Sun Bin. 

Im a IkSong shipper but somehow I think something is off here and don’t think the coffee is from Ik Jun. 

Also we have two back to back food secrets now first MinHa and the cake and now this coffee.

• Like 4

Could someone pls tell me what is the piano music played throughout the second episode. It was also played in season 1 when the med student was in cardio surgery with Junwan and got to touch the heart. It paralleled with Junwan doing the same when he was a student.

I have been searching for it since last year but to no avail. It would be wonderful if someone on here knows it. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

@shawolynnoh exactly. u got a good point here. This is the first time Jun Wan started eating first without him. So she just looked at him that how can he take lead without her. lol

And sorry for me being dense but can some chingu make me understand how IkSun faced racism? What kind of racism is that she faced.

• Like 2